Huge Test for Robbie Neilson

lost in space

Bazzas right boot

2 fails for the op to start a underhanded Bob oot thread tho. 

Will he go for a 3rd?

robbie-neilson-3ec240b8-5a24-4310-ba4f-693c1b1ddc4-resize-750.jpg

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• JimmyCant

• Gambo

• lost in space

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

You've been choking to post this for days

Not me, I'm off the cuff. 

I did chuckle when I thought of it tho. 

I fully expected to be beat today. 

But Bobs invincibles march on. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Forever Hearts

We were chronic for 70 minutes so I'll hold off in the ott praise for Neilson. Decent in the last 20 though so at least that was something. 

Captain Lithuania
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

We were chronic for 70 minutes so I'll hold off in the ott praise for Neilson. Decent in the last 20 though so at least that was something. 

Personally I think Neilson deserves credit for changing the shape and for the way the team kept on fighting and eventually got the point. 

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

:facepalm: 

Not in my wildest dreams did I expect this with Neilson this season. Major concerns and major reservations at the end and through last season. 

He has assembled a top quality squad with a real attacking threat. We have been brilliant (overall) this season. Absolutely no complaints 

the only thing i thought was that he (RN) still had to prove the consistency in the league but each game we play we just seem to be getting better and the players look good, casing point 

Massive test of our mentality today and we passed. Full credit to the manager. Absolutely no complaints at this stage. 

Great result tbh. We played well 2nd half and rode our luck at times but how often have those games gone against us against Olf Firm.

Delighted that we got a break today. We deserved it IMO.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

This post, unlike big Bob. 

j70iyzspvysxivzsbvdc.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Not in my wildest dreams did I expect this with Neilson this season. Major concerns and major reservations at the end and through last season. 

He has assembled a top quality squad with a real attacking threat. We have been brilliant (overall) this season. Absolutely no complaints 

the only thing i thought was that he (RN) still had to prove the consistency in the league but each game we play we just seem to be getting better and the players look good, casing point 

Massive test of our mentality today and we passed. Full credit to the manager. Absolutely no complaints at this stage. 

Dunno why not, he's always Been consistent in the league. 

The cups are the concern. 

Bob does well in the league, he gets results and is consistent. 

This season is no different, but with better players we now have a swagger. 

i wish jj was my dad
12 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Dry your eyes

6 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Great result tbh. We played well 2nd half and rode our luck at times but how often have those games gone against us against Olf Firm.

Delighted that we got a break today. We deserved it IMO.

Sums it up for me.

9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

:rofl:

I take it you weren't too chuffed with Halkett spoiling your day?

Which end were you watching from with your season ticket?

No danger are you a Hearts fan.

17 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You are not a Hearts fan 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I take it you weren't too chuffed with Halkett spoiling your day?

Which end were you watching from with your season ticket?

No danger are you a Hearts fan.

Halkett has so spoiled his night. 

He's 

:seething:

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Dunno why not, he's always Been consistent in the league. 

The cups are the concern. 

Bob does well in the league, he gets results and is consistent. 

This season is no different, but with better players we now have a swagger. 

At the end of last season, with the way we were playing, and the squad we had I just didn’t foresee the signings and the change in play this season at that particular time 

Being totally honest and before the season started, I was absolutely bricking it continuing with him and thought it best we parted company and got someone else 

He has done great so far. Total turnaround. We’re quick to criticise when all is not well so credit where credit is due and He deserves it

Jambof3tornado

Thought we got everything spot on today. We were a goal down to a decent strike that gordon will be angry he didnt keep out, we grew stronger 2nd half and made positive changes, whilst riding our luck at times and snatched a late leveller.

Well done Robbie, you've won me over.........till next week, when I'll judge you on that performance alone.

Seriously though, highlight of the game is Robbie wagging his finger in Bacunas face after he grabbed kingsleys throat. Love to hear the refs made up version of events. Retrospective action coming up for violent conduct, ref cant possibly claim that he saw the player grab another by the throat but deemed it a yellow only.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

At the end of last season, with the way we were playing, and the squad we had I just didn’t foresee the signings and the change in play this season at that particular time 

Being totally honest and before the season started, I was absolutely bricking it continuing with him and thought it best we parted company and got someone else 

He has done great so far. Total turnaround. We’re quick to criticise when all is not well so credit where credit is due and He deserves it

A bit of credit goes to whoever got devlin and beni to sign up to the maroon rollercoaster.

kingantti1874
20 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

did you think we would just rock up and dominate the current champions on their own patch, a teams who won every game at home last season who scored 57 and conceded 4

A fabulous result, the strongest hearts teams over the last 50 years have consistently been rolled over at that hovel.

we will beat them at tynecastle.. 

It’s a massive pass.

22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Get yerself straight in the bin!

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Makes sense. 

I went for top 4.

Sticking with it. 

When you clear all the bias and emotional drivel Bob has form for the league. 

Even last season, we done what hibs, utd and rangers couldn't do with ease. Look at Killie/ Hamilton at this moment. 

Cups tho... 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

did you think we would just rock up and dominate the current champions on their own patch, a teams who won every game at home last season who scored 57 and conceded 4

A fabulous result, the strongest hearts teams over the last 50 years have consistently been rolled over at that hovel.

we will beat them at tynecastle.. 

It’s a massive pass.

Nope. But I didn't expect our first shot on goal to be in the 70th minute. 

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

A bit of credit goes to whoever got devlin and beni to sign up to the maroon rollercoaster.

100%. JS also made a huge difference where the squad is concerned. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

For telling the truth?

Nope. For your constant drivel about anybody criticising RN not being a Hearts fan. Change the record you utter bore. 

lost in space
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Surely everyone is just a wee bit happy tonight. 🇱🇻♥️

Fantastic result. Sorry to upset some - but I am delighted. I was at work so have not seen any of the game. Stats maybe not great but don't care.

I hear sevco were very good in first half but we fought our way into game in second.

Well done Hearts and Neilson.

If this continues, I might have to start calling him Robbie........

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Nope. For your constant drivel about anybody criticising RN not being a Hearts fan. Change the record you utter bore. 

Its funny that I am one of many that have sussed you out.

Your constant pro Sevco and anti-hearts posting has been noticed.

Just now, lost in space said:

Fantastic result. Sorry to upset some - but I am delighted. I was at work so have not seen any of the game. Stats maybe not great but don't care.

I hear sevco were very good in first half but we fought our way into game in second.

👍 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

Screenshot_20211016-170059.png

Very good second half from us. I've seen much better Hearts sides crumble in Glasgow when going behind. We actually got stronger the longer the game went on.

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Beelin

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

For telling the truth?

We have just drew at Ibrox I have never been Robbie Neilsons biggest fan but we are unbeaten in the league after a game we were up against it for majority of the game. No Hearts fan watching that today will be unhappy. 
congratulations to Robbie and the boys onto next week we go 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Bobmeister. 

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Very good second half from us. I've seen much better Hearts sides crumble in Glasgow when going behind. We actually got stronger the longer the game went on.

Correct.... Some of the nonsense I read on this at half time was comical but in no way surprising. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Makes sense. 

I went for top 4.

Sticking with it. 

When you clear all the bias and emotional drivel Bob has form for the league. 

Even last season, we done what hibs, utd and rangers couldn't do with ease. Look at Killie/ Hamilton at this moment. 

Cups tho... 

Like I said on another thread there won’t be many, if any, teams that take points at Ibrokes this season 

We are a far better side than the vermin and sheep - don’t give a f… what anyone says 

Septic will come good - they always do, unfortunately, but we are holding our own so far with the 2 of them in the league 

Get the consistency and we can get third - if not better. 
You never know - there is a hunger in the squad at the moment. Not seen that in a long long time

still early days and need to keep things in check but one game at a time 

the cups is another story but really confident with this squad moving forward. Just hoping that we can keep them all together for a good amount of time 

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Its funny that I am one of many that have sussed you out.

Your constant pro Sevco and anti-hearts posting has been noticed.

He's a Hearts supporter.

Unfortunately he's also a very poor troll.

It's well known.

36 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Wow. You’re expectations are through the roof.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Like I said on another thread there won’t be many, if any, teams that take points at Ibrokes this season 

We are a far better side than the vermin and sheep - don’t give a f… what anyone says 

Septic will come good - they always do, unfortunately, but we are holding our own so far with the 2 of them in the league 

Get the consistency and we can get third - if not better. 
You never know - there is a hunger in the squad at the moment. Not seen that in a long long time

still early days and need to keep things in check but one game at a time 

the cups is another story but really confident with this squad moving forward. Just hoping that we can keep them all together for a good amount of time 

We'll be after 3rd ( at least) now. 

Utd doing well as well. 

They beat rangers, drew at parkhead, won 3-0 at ER. 

We beat them away. 

Not to be underestimated. 

Just now, James1874f said:

We have just drew at Ibrox I have never been Robbie Neilsons biggest fan but we are unbeaten in the league after a game we were up against it for majority of the game. No Hearts fan watching that today will be unhappy. 
congratulations to Robbie and the boys onto next week we go 

These are the key words.

One "Hearts fan" is absolutely seething. :rofl:

Forever Hearts
Just now, Jim Panzee said:

Wow. You’re expectations are through the roof.

Take a look at the first half match thread and get back to me.

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Nope. But I didn't expect our first shot on goal to be in the 70th minute. 

2nd, undefeated in 9, played both halves of the old firm.. it’s been a brilliant start to the season.

they were well up for it today becuase we are a real threat.  We will roll them over at home

Edited by kingantti1874