Huge Test for Robbie Neilson

lost in space

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

And I don't know a single Hearts fan who wants him to fail, so that is all in your head. 

👏👏

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• JimmyCant

• Gambo

• lost in space

And I don't know a single Hearts fan who wants him to fail, so that is all in your head. 

Well said. 

15 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Well said. 

I'd say it's more a case of inference, indirect consequences of what some folk type - plus as is often the case, written communication can often come across differently or not as intended.

also doesn't help having lochend interlopers and the occasional odd bod posting rubbish.

lost in space
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

You've missed th posts on here where posters have said just that them. 

Many said the same about CL. 

They are on here. It has been posted. 

Also, if folk  start threads like "Bobs failures for the season" then their thoughts are clear, despite their perceived subtlety. 

My, you HAVE been busy today.  I thought you would have been a bit subdued after being "outed" as a part time jambo.

As usual you have got it wrong again - re the previous thread that I started - it was "failings" which gives a different meaning altogether. A bit too subtle for you perhaps.

You keep banging on about some of the non uberfans wanting Hearts to lose. As someone else said - this is all in your head. Somebody once may have said that (I dont know if they did but not me) in the hope that Bob would go but it is not a regular view by anybody.

The one thing that all of us has in common is that we all want Hearts to be successful. Some think we can be with Neilson - some think we cant be with Neilson.

Nobody, as far as I know, hates Neilson. Some, like me, dont like the way he sets his team out and the tactics he has used.  If he shows a more positive attitude to game and can improve us we will ALL become fans of his.

What is it about this you cant handle?

11 hours ago, Homme said:

We might win. We might lose or draw.

Not one of these results will have an overbearing impact on our season.

Not sure i agree mate.

If we lose it prob wont really impact us. We'll dust off, get going again and back realistically aiming and fighting for 3rd.

BUUUUUUT if we win.... that does impact our season imo. In a little way,its 3 points Hibs and Celtic prob wont get, so its a big blow struck in race for 3rd and even 2nd. Even at this stage of season

And also a huge impact in terms pf belief within the club and fanbase. Bit of dreaming too which is always great.

Not saying its a free hit,dont like that mentality,but the impact of a win would be significant imo.

Unlikely though!!!!

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, lost in space said:

My, you HAVE been busy today.  I thought you would have been a bit subdued after being "outed" as a part time jambo.

As usual you have got it wrong again - re the previous thread that I started - it was "failings" which gives a different meaning altogether. A bit too subtle for you perhaps.

You keep banging on about some of the non uberfans wanting Hearts to lose. As someone else said - this is all in your head. Somebody once may have said that (I dont know if they did but not me) in the hope that Bob would go but it is not a regular view by anybody.

The one thing that all of us has in common is that we all want Hearts to be successful. Some think we can be with Neilson - some think we cant be with Neilson.

Nobody, as far as I know, hates Neilson. Some, like me, dont like the way he sets his team out and the tactics he has used.  If he shows a more positive attitude to game and can improve us we will ALL become fans of his.

No, posters have posted that they wanted us beat under Robbie and CL. 

So you are wrong, folk have wanted us beat, that is not success. 

You ignore this, fair enough. 

Ignorance is bliss. 

Most do want us to succeed, not all tho. Some want phoodle is sacked and want us beat so that happens. 

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Not sure i agree mate.

If we lose it prob wont really impact us. We'll dust off, get going again and back realistically aiming and fighting for 3rd.

BUUUUUUT if we win.... that does impact our season imo. In a little way,its 3 points Hibs and Celtic prob wont get, so its a big blow struck in race for 3rd and even 2nd. Even at this stage of season

And also a huge impact in terms pf belief within the club and fanbase. Bit of dreaming too which is always great.

Not saying its a free hit,dont like that mentality,but the impact of a win would be significant imo.

Unlikely though!!!!

You get this before these matches.

Some fans shrug it off and try to tell themselves it doesn’t matter win, lose or draw.

It matters. Why should a game v Rangers be any less important than one v Ross County just because the latter is more winnable? Our ambition should be to turn the tide in these games, give ourselves more belief going forward and with that momentum building. 

I want us to be disappointed if we get beaten. Start expecting more of ourselves, keep the standards we’ve set and fight for them. Winning is a great habit and players start thinking every time they take to the pitch that there’s only going to be one winner.

A loss wouldn't be a disaster but a defeat brings a little bit of pressure to get back on the rails again quickly in the next match.  

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

a very good attempt by the OP to generate debate - as proven by 6 pages of reply. 

am amused by the statement "will Nielsen revert to his previous chicken hearted tactics". No manager in the world would ever motivate their team just before kick off by saying "lads! do your damnedest to play chicken hearted!".

more likely to ask their players to defend as a team when they lose possession, when winning it back, try keep hold of the ball and make the opposition chase the game, quieten the opposition fans / get them on their players backs, try score from a set piece etc - i.e. be pragmatic

I don't see this as a test of Nielsen at all. We've done OK v the green arse cheek, aberdeen and hibs....we'll probably do 'ok' v the rangers - a closer game than usual, not many goals in it, no capitulation, a draw or one team loses by a goal.

Good Post. 

Has any manager every set up like you said - 

Lets defend really deep, give the ball away and let the other team score. Don't try that hard, be lazy and just be shite. 

( apart from in Italy... 😜

Very good post in fact. 

Some folk want Bob to fail, they don't like him, they never well. 

Tragic 

Some have posted the want us beat. 

Some have posted they wouldn't go to a game until he left. 

The knick names, the daft threads. 

Phoodle, bed sheets, posters, planes 

Clearly personal for some, if folk  deny it, it is probably them. 

The majority will go with the results and form tho. 

lost in space
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No, posters have posted that they wanted us beat under Robbie and CL. 

So you are wrong, folk have wanted us beat, that is not success. 

You ignore this, fair enough. 

Ignorance is bliss. 

Most do want us to succeed, not all tho. Some want phoodle is sacked and want us beat so that happens. 

There is no point us squabbling back and forward on here trying to score points. 

I personally have NEVER wanted Hearts to lose - even though it may have meant Neilson getting sacked. 

Some may have wanted us to lose 1 game so that Hearts could get a better manager and then improve.  I understand this but dont actually support the view.

Nobody hates Neilson - but some dont like his tactics. Most clubs have fans where they differ on who the manager should be. 

I accept that you and others want Neilson as manager.

Why you and a couple of others get so agitated when there is any negative view about the manager is very strange.

There are other views than yours - get over it.

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Not sure i agree mate.

Unlikely though!!!!

All fair. 

If we win it will definitely raise hope and cause a bit of a stir. 

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, lost in space said:

There is no point us squabbling back and forward on here trying to score points. 

I personally have NEVER wanted Hearts to lose - even though it may have meant Neilson getting sacked. 

Some may have wanted us to lose 1 game so that Hearts could get a better manager and then improve.  I understand this but dont actually support the view.

Nobody hates Neilson - but some dont like his tactics. Most clubs have fans where they differ on who the manager should be. 

Why you and a couple of others get so agitated when there is any negative view about the manager is very strange.

I'd advise you  take your own advice. 

Also thanks for agreeing, some have wanted us to lose so Bob gets the sack. 

They wanted Hearts to lose.

Thanks for agreeing on that, unlike some who fail to acknowledge this. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

lost in space
2 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

a very good attempt by the OP to generate debate - as proven by 6 pages of reply. 

am amused by the statement "will Nielsen revert to his previous chicken hearted tactics". No manager in the world would ever motivate their team just before kick off by saying "lads! do your damnedest to play chicken hearted!".

more likely to ask their players to defend as a team when they lose possession, when winning it back, try keep hold of the ball and make the opposition chase the game, quieten the opposition fans / get them on their players backs, try score from a set piece etc - i.e. be pragmatic

I don't see this as a test of Nielsen at all. We've done OK v the green arse cheek, aberdeen and hibs....we'll probably do 'ok' v the rangers - a closer game than usual, not many goals in it, no capitulation, a draw or one team loses by a goal.

Thank you - yes it has been a good attempt at a debate.

Of course no manager would tell his players to be chicken hearted - and I agree that the tactics described by you (3rd para) is exactly what Neilson and many other managers before him, when going to Glasgow, have given. 

However, we have better players now and a bit of confidence - and in my opinion, should be looking for more than this now - hence my view that this is a test for Neilson.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'd advise you  take your own advice. 

Also thanks for agreeing, some have wanted us to lose so Bob gets the sack. 

They wanted Hearts to lose.

Thanks for agreeing on that, unlike some who fail to acknowledge this. 

Your talking about the extreme end of the board here mate. At one end there were a couple of posters who DID say on one or two occasions that they wanted Hearts to lose so the manager would be sacked. At the other end of the scale there are guys like you who can’t bring themselves to criticise even one aspect of the managers performance. You did it with Levein and Cathro and Neilson. Maybe you just don’t like change I dunno but your denial re the shortcomings of successive managers is as daft as wanting Hearts to get beat so a manager gets sacked.

In the middle we've a range of opinions from those who think he isn’t good enough, through those who think he’s doing okay just now but we could do better manager wise, those who think he’s learning and changing for the better and those who think he’s a pretty good manager with the odd flaw.

In a forum this big you are always going to find extremes. Your mistake is applying those extremes to a whole group of people who see flaws in Neilson and would rather we had someone else or would rather he stopped doing certain things.

You need to chill man. No one apart from the odd angry extremist wants Hearts to lose. No one apart from you has blindly And rigidly supported managers with clear flaws as if those flaws weren’t apparent or didn’t matter.

4 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Thank you - yes it has been a good attempt at a debate.

Of course no manager would tell his players to be chicken hearted - and I agree that the tactics described by you (3rd para) is exactly what Neilson and many other managers before him, when going to Glasgow, have given. 

However, we have better players now and a bit of confidence - and in my opinion, should be looking for more than this now - hence my view that this is a test for Neilson.

In my opinion the reason the vast majority of teams get beaten in glasgow is twofold.

1. the ugly sisters simply have better players. 

2. Because of number 1, it is inevitable human behaviour that as a match progresses against the glasgow teams, the confidence, bravado and positivity will drain from players and result in what we see - loss of possession, unable to get into the opposition half, chasing the ball and opposition players.

no such thing as chicken hearted tactics - or players for that matter. more a case of a team with higher quality players outplaying the opposition.

to your point - is this a test? for me - its no more a test than all our other fixtures - I'd say its more a barometer to see how we'll do with our new better players and confidence against a very strong team. if we get beat, it'll be disappointing, but no biggie. 

Hackney Hearts
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Also under Bobs first spell. 

👍

Ok fair enough, we won the title in 2014-15 as well!

I should have said top league title, or should have specified first 2 fixtures against Rangers AND Celtic. (Bob had to wait till his third season to get them both in the same league...)

1959 was the last time. 62 years ago. 62 bloody years.

Edited by Hackney Hearts

Just hope we have a go and don't sit in most of the game

Rangers do not deserve the stupid amount of respect the rest show them when they turn up at Ibrox.

Have a go please Robbie.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Ok fair enough, we won the title in 2014-15 as well!

I should have said top league title, or should have specified first 2 fixtures against Rangers AND Celtic. (Bob had to wait till his third season to get them both in the same league...)

1959 was the last time. 62 years ago. 62 bloody years.

You've got me on board. 

Beat rangers and the title is enroute! 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Australis said:

Just hope we have a go and don't sit in most of the game

Rangers do not deserve the stupid amount of respect the rest show them when they turn up at Ibrox.

Have a go please Robbie.

Well put, European teams have shown the way to play against them and their sewer sharing counterparts. 

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Your talking about the extreme end of the board here mate. At one end there were a couple of posters who DID say on one or two occasions that they wanted Hearts to lose so the manager would be sacked. At the other end of the scale there are guys like you who can’t bring themselves to criticise even one aspect of the managers performance. You did it with Levein and Cathro and Neilson. Maybe you just don’t like change I dunno but your denial re the shortcomings of successive managers is as daft as wanting Hearts to get beat so a manager gets sacked.

In the middle we've a range of opinions from those who think he isn’t good enough, through those who think he’s doing okay just now but we could do better manager wise, those who think he’s learning and changing for the better and those who think he’s a pretty good manager with the odd flaw.

In a forum this big you are always going to find extremes. Your mistake is applying those extremes to a whole group of people who see flaws in Neilson and would rather we had someone else or would rather he stopped doing certain things.

You need to chill man. No one apart from the odd angry extremist wants Hearts to lose. No one apart from you has blindly And rigidly supported managers with clear flaws as if those flaws weren’t apparent or didn’t matter.

I've never blindly followed anyone tho. 

You've just ignored my criticism. 

I criticised CL many times, I criticise Bob. 

However, I also refuse to call any Hearts man silly nick names and such. 

I also don't get overly emotional in general and can generally look a bit longer term. You just need to look at a match thread for folks emotional pant wetting. 

Highs and lows don't cover it. 

Even for CL, sacking him was not the answer to everything , things Litterally got worse, despite folk saying they couldn't! 

Awbody oot is not a plan, it's not even half a plan. It's never a plan. It solves nothing, and can even make things worse. 

I'll support the next manager and the manager after that as well. 

It's how I roll. 

Other folk wait for failure have no patience and are generally emotional messes bouncing about from one extreme to another. 

Robbie: This team has belief | Heart Of Midlothian Football Club (heartsfc.co.uk)

Going by Robbie's pre-match presser the OP can rest easy in the assurance that we will indeed be looking to win the game and looks like will be keeping the same personnel from the previous two home games. Who'd have thought it eh?

Feeling unnervingly confident for this, think that defence can be got at especially if we can drag them about with our movement. Beni and Cammy will get the better of their midfield. 1-2 FT

1 hour ago, lost in space said:

I think the problem some have is people like yourself go around creating stupid threads like this one and make up stuff about "big tests" regarding games that in my 37 years alive we have won 6 times.  Twice by more than a goal.

And then after the long-winded diatribe it turns out you just dont like the way Neilson sets out his team.  And there isn't any "big test" this weekend as you'd just move onto some other shite even if we did win.

Because its got nothing to do with tactics either. There are a collection of little boys who follow the club in order to moan about the club.  Moan about the new stand, moan about a loan from Budge, moan about Joe Savage lack of activity, moan about Neilson's playing one up top, moan about Barrie Mckay's haircut, moan about the 2nd half performance against Motherwell, moan about JJ signing Petric.

It's tedious as **** obviously but now somewhat amusing watching you guys dream up new things you are unhappy about.

1 minute ago, WageThief said:

I think the problem some have is people like yourself go around creating stupid threads like this one and make up stuff about "big tests" regarding games that in my 37 years alive we have won 6 times.  Twice by more than a goal.

And then after the long-winded diatribe it turns out you just dont like the way Neilson sets out his team.  And there isn't any "big test" this weekend as you'd just move onto some other shite even if we did win.

Because its got nothing to do with tactics either. There are a collection of little boys who follow the club in order to moan about the club.  Moan about the new stand, moan about a loan from Budge, moan about Joe Savage lack of activity, moan about Neilson's playing one up top, moan about Barrie Mckay's haircut, moan about the 2nd half performance against Motherwell, moan about JJ signing Petric.

It's tedious as **** obviously but now somewhat amusing watching you guys dream up new things you are unhappy about.

^^^^

Very much this

:bravo:

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I've never blindly followed anyone tho. 

You've just ignored my criticism. 

I criticised CL many times, I criticise Bob. 

However, I also refuse to call any Hearts man silly nick names and such. 

I also don't get overly emotional in general and can generally look a bit longer term. You just need to look at a match thread for folks emotional pant wetting. 

Highs and lows don't cover it. 

Even for CL, sacking him was not the answer to everything , things Litterally got worse, despite folk saying they couldn't! 

Awbody oot is not a plan, it's not even half a plan. It's never a plan. It solves nothing, and can even make things worse. 

I'll support the next manager and the manager her after that as well. 

It's how I roll. 

Other folk wait for failure have no patience and are generally emotional messes bouncing about from one extreme to another. 

Your impression of yourself is not the impression others have of you and isn’t the impression you often portray on here. Who knows what the real you is like. Your judgement of others and your misreading of others is flawed. Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is either rabid or a pant wetter. And Now we hear that your not the Uber fan very regular attender at Hearts games you purported yourself to be. A limited knowledge armchair fan with an attitude and a laptop.

lost in space
7 minutes ago, Ted Hastings said:

Robbie: This team has belief | Heart Of Midlothian Football Club (heartsfc.co.uk)

Going by Robbie's pre-match presser the OP can rest easy in the assurance that we will indeed be looking to win the game and looks like will be keeping the same personnel from the previous two home games. Who'd have thought it eh?

Feeling unnervingly confident for this, think that defence can be got at especially if we can drag them about with our movement. Beni and Cammy will get the better of their midfield. 1-2 FT

He can talk-the-talk but can he walk-the-walk?

I notice he acknowledges "it is a test" - but only for the players! Aye ok then.

Happy the team is staying the same - just hope the players show confidence and are positive.

...andFulton'sBaggio
9 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Well said. I've sat next to plenty of daft dimwits whose only reason for turning up on match day is to have a good old moan. Pathetic really, but there you go.

2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

He can talk-the-talk but can he walk-the-walk?

I notice he acknowledges "it is a test" - but only for the players! Aye ok then.

Happy the team is staying the same - just hope the players show confidence and are positive.

Tomorrow will reveal all.

I think what he is trying to say is can the players approach the game the same way at a more 'intimidating' venue and when we are far from favourites to win, and can the players playing at such a venue for the first time (Cammy, Beni, Cochrane) stand up and be counted. Think it is a fair enough point tbh and puts a fire in the belly, the buck obviously stops with him, everyone knows that.

lost in space
10 minutes ago, WageThief said:

you say "stupid thread" - but you are writing on it.........

Neilson agrees it is a test.

Glad you are amused.

"you guys", Stupid thread", "diatribe"," little boys", "JJ signing Petric", "tedious as ****", "make up stuff".

Why would anyone want to come onto a fans forum to abuse another fans views?

So, should fans just start threads that you agree with???  How can I check this in future?

You may have been amused - but I am laughing at your post.

Just now, lost in space said:

you say "stupid thread" - but you are writing on it.........

Neilson agrees it is a test.

Glad you are amused.

"you guys", Stupid thread", "diatribe"," little boys", "JJ signing Petric", "tedious as ****", "make up stuff".

Why would anyone want to come onto a fans forum to abuse another fans views?

So, should fans just start threads that you agree with???  How can I check this in future?

You may have been amused - but I am laughing at your post.

I see your descent into laughter has also affected your grammar.  As well as your ability to form sentences and paragraphs.  You've already proven my point by managing to take issue with things Neilson said in the pre-match presser.  Your main issue being that Neilson didn't come out and say "this is a big test for me as a manager, as I usually go to Glasgow with a chicken heart".  

You can start threads all you like.  I will come onto them to call them stupid if I like.  I appreciate that you have probably went through life being perturbed by nothing other than Hearts (the worst run club in the world) and the reasons for your own erections, but most of us will have to deal with things in life that we think are stupid.

After all, Rome is a beautiful city to visit.

lost in space
2 minutes ago, WageThief said:

I see your descent into laughter has also affected your grammar.  As well as your ability to form sentences and paragraphs.  You've already proven my point by managing to take issue with things Neilson said in the pre-match presser.  Your main issue being that Neilson didn't come out and say "this is a big test for me as a manager, as I usually go to Glasgow with a chicken heart".  

You can start threads all you like.  I will come onto them to call them stupid if I like.  I appreciate that you have probably went through life being perturbed by nothing other than Hearts (the worst run club in the world) and the reasons for your own erections, but most of us will have to deal with things in life that we think are stupid.

Haha. If you are going to correct someone's grammar - probably best not to include "you have probably went through life". Your second sentence is not actually a sentence. 

You then talk about my life which you know nothing about.

You then talk about my sex life which you will never know anything about.

You obviously like the word "stupid".

Some of the posts directed at me I actually think about - but your posts are only for laughing at so far.

lost in space
34 minutes ago, ...andFulton'sBaggio said:

Well said. I've sat next to plenty of daft dimwits whose only reason for turning up on match day is to have a good old moan. Pathetic really, but there you go.

Moaning about those who moan - "there you go".

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, WageThief said:

:greatpost:

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Your impression of yourself is not the impression others have of you and isn’t the impression you often portray on here. Who knows what the real you is like. Your judgement of others and your misreading of others is flawed. Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is either rabid or a pant wetter. And Now we hear that your not the Uber fan very regular attender at Hearts games you purported yourself to be. A limited knowledge armchair fan with an attitude and a laptop.

Again the personal digs, a common theme on here from certain folk. 

I've never claimed to be an uber fan either. 

I'm a season ticket holder, but surprise, surprise I also have other things in my life.

It keeps me happy and balanced .

Try it.👍

2 hours ago, lost in space said:

Neilson has set us up very positively in every game this season. The only gripe being some testing of a 4 at the back version of the formation that has not really worked.

It has taken the players some time to get fully going - by all means in the Celtic game Neilson was trying to get them to push up - but we are looking much better now. Look at the wingbacks in the last two games for example.

Devlin has also been a missing link - Haring just doesn't have the same energy.

What I think many supporters miss is that:

1) Players can play inside themselves regardless of the manager's instructions; and

2) The opposition can play well enough that we lose confidence, or are just simply outplayed

Jeffros Furios
55 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Great Post 

46 minutes ago, Ted Hastings said:

Tomorrow will reveal all.

I think what he is trying to say is can the players approach the game the same way at a more 'intimidating' venue and when we are far from favourites to win, and can the players playing at such a venue for the first time (Cammy, Beni, Cochrane) stand up and be counted. Think it is a fair enough point tbh and puts a fire in the belly, the buck obviously stops with him, everyone knows that.

Agree with this.

Above all else, its exciting to be excited about a game I'm not normally excited about!

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

👍

Forever Hearts
27 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

Neilson has set us up very positively in every game this season. The only gripe being some testing of a 4 at the back version of the formation that has not really worked.

It has taken the players some time to get fully going - by all means in the Celtic game Neilson was trying to get them to push up - but we are looking much better now. Look at the wingbacks in the last two games for example.

Devlin has also been a missing link - Haring just doesn't have the same energy.

What I think many supporters miss is that:

1) Players can play inside themselves regardless of the manager's instructions; and

2) The opposition can play well enough that we lose confidence, or are just simply outplayed

Not in the first game against Celtic at Tynecastle he didn't. We got lucky that night. 

13 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not in the first game against Celtic at Tynecastle he didn't. We got lucky that night. 

What a great night though 😎

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Aye, very lucky. 

Just like the 7 league games that followed and just like his 1st season on promotion last time. 

All luck. 

When we get beat by a goal at parkhead it's shite, terrible,should have been more, but when we win by the same score it's luck. 

thumbs-up-rambo-meme.jpg

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, very lucky. 

Just like the 7 league games that followed and just like his 1st season on promotion last time. 

All luck. 

When we get beat by a goal at parkhead it's shite, terrible,should have been more, but when we win by the same score it's luck. 

thumbs-up-rambo-meme.jpg

I don't think we played particularly well in either game, the first half at Celtic Park was pathetic. But you carry on thinking Robbie is Pep Guardiola and has us playing like Brazil 1970. I'll continue being realistic. 

ScandinavianJambo
On 12/10/2021 at 18:05, stevie1874 said:

He is doing a good job this season but whether you like it or not there is still a large part of the Hearts support that has still to be convinced by RN. It seemed to me to be the easy option to bring him back last season and watching the football on show for large parts against teams with a fraction of our resources was murder. He is the Hearts manager and doing a good job this season ably backed up with better players so wish him nothing but success. What’s tiresome is some posters trying to dampen down relevant points to discuss. 

I hear you and will have to continue to hear you until we loose our first game, when I will have to put earplugs in.. 

2 hours ago, lost in space said:

Haha. If you are going to correct someone's grammar - probably best not to include "you have probably went through life". Your second sentence is not actually a sentence. 

You then talk about my life which you know nothing about.

You then talk about my sex life which you will never know anything about.

You obviously like the word "stupid".

Some of the posts directed at me I actually think about - but your posts are only for laughing at so far.

Dont take things so personally.  Note how I used "you" which is of course the plural of "thou".  I was referring to your ilk in general.

You are struggling to understand the basics here lad.  My comment about your erections had nothing to do with your sex life.  Not really sure where I mentioned your life, was just responding to the kind of person who thought I shouldn't comment on a stupid thread.

Have you never been to Easter Road?  

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, lost in space said:

What are "his tactics" exactly? How are they different from other Hearts and non-Hearts managers against Rangers and everyone else?

If you want a debate about tactics have a debate about tactics. You post your view of his tactics and how you see them and others can then respond. But you're just a troll aren't you, getting the reactions you wanted as well as gaining support from the familiar bunch of mini trolls lining up behind you, so I won't hold my breath?

Forever Hearts
28 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What are "his tactics" exactly? How are they different from other Hearts and non-Hearts managers against Rangers and everyone else?

If you want a debate about tactics have a debate about tactics. You post your view of his tactics and how you see them and others can then respond. But you're just a troll aren't you, getting the reactions you wanted as well as gaining support from the familiar bunch of mini trolls lining up behind you, so I won't hold my breath?

Change the record. People disagreeing with you and the other nodding dogs doesn't make them trolls. 

Bazzas right boot

I don't think we played particularly well in either game, the first half at Celtic Park was pathetic. But you carry on thinking Robbie is Pep Guardiola and has us playing like Brazil 1970. I'll continue being realistic. 

You mention... 

Brazil 1970

Pep. 

Then you say  you are realistic. 

🤷‍♂️

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You mention... 

Brazil 1970

Pep. 

Then you say  you are realistic. 

🤷‍♂️

You do seem to watch a different game from the rest of us. 

No doubt it was a great result, the performance less so. 

Nail biting at times but I thought it was as a decent performance from a team that was still being reshaped from the championship one. I thought Robbie’s substitutions won the game for us. 

I'm no Robbie fan but he is doing a fantastic job......I just wish he had stayed and not left for that pile of pish down south....That was a huge mistake....But it is all in the past.....Time to move on and get behind the club from top to bottom win lose or draw