***Official Ross County vs Heart Of Midlothian Match Thread***

William H. Bonney

Just now, Tennant's 6's said:

So, is this one point gained, or three lost?

Sort of acceptable result, although we really should be beating that lot o times out of ten.

only 2 lost and still unbeaten

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• King prawn

• GinRummy

• Hearts1975

Sort of acceptable result, although we really should be beating that lot o times out of ten.

Ross County barely look like a Championship team. It’s 2 points dropped all day long. Not good enough.

Hearts: 1 point away

Hibs: 1 point at home

Aberdeen: 0 points at home

Could have been better.

Could have been worse.

Lucky for us Hibs and Aberdeen didn't take advantage of our pish performance.

Edited by Cade

It’s 3 lost in my view. I’m sure the team will feel exactly the same. These are the games that we should be winning considering how we have started. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

It’s 3 lost in my view. I’m sure the team will feel exactly the same. These are the games that we should be winning considering how we have started. 

How is it 3 lost? It's 2 lost!

Enough chances created to win that which is the disappointing part. Results from Hibs and Dons make it more bearable though. Always played the risk of leaking goals going so attacking, hopefully same attitude carries on throughout season but we are more clinical infront of goal 

Neilson will spin this as a positive result unbeaten making progress etc but if we've any aspirations of finishing 3rd and being considered a decent side we should be sweeping aside that garbage, very disappointing 

3 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Today's results a perfect example of why the likes of Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen can't challenge Rangers and Celtic. Stupid points dropped to smaller teams.

Spot on mate

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, Stone1992 said:

Enough chances to win 3 games. 
No doubt all Robbies fault 

Basically yes. His team selection and defensive tactics will always see these types of games. Also the simple fact that he hasn't signed a decent striker will also impact on our league position.

It’s not a disastrous result but after drawing at home to Aberdeen and Hibs it is not really good enough to be honest. 

Should have won comfortably, need to become much more effective in final third because we are getting into some great areas. 

Absolute Scenes

Folk won’t agree, I don’t care - that’s two games in a row GMS has cost us three points. Throug on goal v Hibs and a simple tap in today. This fud needs dropped. Letting spittal score two shocking goals totally unacceptable today. Neilson hugging and laughing with the county boss at the end, oh very telling. Utterly furious we aren’t walking away with three points AND on a day Hibs drop points. Not fecking good enough

Just now, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Ach. Didn't lose, I suppose, which is probably all we can take out of it.

Yeah,  seemed like we went for it it at least. Same old failings it seems re brainfart defensive errors and just nkt taking our bloody chances