Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Agree to disagree then

So you are happy to just label people idiots and thats ok because Biden says so 🙈🙈 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I just can't see how my life will change to be honest. 

32 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

This.

28 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Indeed, I can't see anything which is going to fundamentally change my life with this.

Your life might not be impacted but I'm pretty sure anyone who chooses to not be vaccinated will have their life affected to some degree.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

37 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

The ones who complain about having a vaccine - who have not got a medical reason not to have it - are idiots. No question about it. Even Biden thinks so too 

Yes but Biden thinks the vaccine prevents you catching and spreading the virus as I pointed out to you earlier.

The guy's a moron.

People listening to him need their heads looked at.

9 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Your life might not be impacted but I'm pretty sure anyone who chooses to not be vaccinated will have their life affected to some degree.

Yes, but that was their choice not to be vaccinated, and if that choice impacts their life, then it comes down to their choice.

2 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

Who on here is an anti vaxxer? 

Exactly he spins that fake news all the time . Worse than Trump really 

1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

Hitler passed laws. South Africa has apartheid laws.

9DD4CF78-A45B-46FC-8684-9893B0BFFDFE.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yes, but that was their choice not to be vaccinated, and if that choice impacts their life, then it comes down to their choice.

I think you must have misunderstood my post that you replied to as you're in agreement with me. My point was basically get vaccinated or accept that your lifestyle will be affected.

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

TBF, if there’s anyone well-placed to identify an idiot, it’s our man in Hamilton. He’s clearly reached a new level of self awareness. 

Agreed, especially when he claims it's obvious to anyone with half a brain.

45 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

The ones who complain about having a vaccine - who have not got a medical reason not to have it - are idiots. No question about it. Even Biden thinks so too 

Biden doesn’t know what year it is probably never mind his knowledge of vaccines and their efficacy 

8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yes but Biden thinks the vaccine prevents you catching and spreading the virus as I pointed out to you earlier.

The guy's a moron.

People listening to him need their heads looked at.

Show me where he said that?

4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I think you must have misunderstood my post that you replied to as you're in agreement with me. My point was basically get vaccinated or accept that your lifestyle will be affected.

Misunderstanding, yes. 👍

1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

Hitler passed laws. South Africa has apartheid laws.

Sturgeon passed Laws, Boris passed laws, the SFA pass laws, the council pass laws, Australia pass laws, USA has death penalty laws, there are speeding laws, there are laws against murder, urinating in the street, assaulting other people, being cruel to animals etc etc etc, Do you want no laws, total freedom to do what ever you want?

As I said Governments are elected to make decisions. Just be grateful you didn't have to live under Hitler's laws or are bound by the South African regime. Be thankful for the enormous freedom of choice you have.

3 minutes ago, H2 said:

Sturgeon passed Laws, Boris passed laws, the SFA pass laws, the council pass laws, Australia pass laws, USA has death penalty laws, there are speeding laws, there are laws against murder, urinating in the street, assaulting other people, being cruel to animals etc etc etc, Do you want no laws, total freedom to do what ever you want?

As I said Governments are elected to make decisions. Just be grateful you didn't have to live under Hitler's laws or are bound by the South African regime. Be thankful for the enormous freedom of choice you have.

You mean “ had “ Not “ have “ 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Thalidomide has entered the chat.

20210909_220904.jpg

Just now, Taffin said:

"You're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations."

One president whos a lunatic and talks about bleach and UV one who talks about getting the vaccine makes it impossible to catch. Poor Murica

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Thalidomide has entered the chat.

20210909_220904.jpg

Thalidomide is one of the reasons why research and trials have been ramped up to what they are now interestingly enough

There is a item on the news about the transmit concert in Glasgow this weekend . A lassie on it was saying we all took a LFT ! Seems the days of taking LSD are over now . Poor younger generation . 

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

One president whos a lunatic and talks about bleach and UV one who talks about getting the vaccine makes it impossible to catch. Poor Murica

Yeh, at least Biden is just incompetent rather than malevolent. Or at least I like to think so.

His words could do as much harm though by creating bullet-proof vaccinated hoards thinking they're now immune.

Edited by Taffin

Herr sturgeon on the news also not “ ruling  out making other venues have passport entrance “ she really is dangerous 

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yeh, at least Biden is just incompetent rather than malevolent. Or at least I like to think so.

His words could do as much harm though by creating bullet-proof vaccinated hoards thinking they're not immune.

Yes but being incompetent can be equally as damaging 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

There is a item on the news about the transmit concert in Glasgow this weekend . A lassie on it was saying we all took a LFT ! Seems the days of taking LSD are over now . Poor younger generation . 

They won't have to do it soon 👍👍

Just take the jabs and away you go covid or no covid. Biden said so 

:greggy:

6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

His words could do as much harm though by creating bullet-proof vaccinated hoards thinking they're not immune.

Thinking they are?

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Herr sturgeon on the news also not “ ruling  out making other venues have passport entrance “ she really is dangerous 

What danger would she be creating?

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Try here and look yourself

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/22/joe-biden/biden-exaggerates-efficacy-covid-19-vaccines/

He stated you won’t catch it if you have the vaccine

He may have been wrong, but as the quote below from your link shows, America had a tiny number of breakthrough cases at that time. The Delta variant was slow in taking hold in America, but has changed the landscape everywhere on the number of vaccinated people getting infected.

• CDC data shows that as of July 12, more than 159 million people had been fully vaccinated, and there were 5,492 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among them.

SuperstarSteve
40 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Show me where he said that?

His exact words were your not going to get covid if you get vaccinated. It was pretty recent so he should have known better. Personally wouldn’t trust anyone who goes around sniffing young girls. 

2 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

What danger would she be creating?

Restricting people’s right to make choices ie to go out and enjoy themselves . You know which may help their mental health as well as physical health ? Hence the dangerous comment 

13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

She is intent on destroying hospitality.

14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

His words could do as much harm though by creating bullet-proof vaccinated hoards thinking they're now immune.

The quote is almost 2 months old, and the more vaccine resistant Delta variant hadn't taken off in America at the time, so while the comment was wrong it looks worse in hindsight.

Here's what he said yesterday.

But the world’s leading scientists confirm that if you are fully vaccinated, your risk of severe illness from COVID-19 is very low. 

In fact, based on available data from the summer, only one of out of every 160,000 fully vaccinated Americans was hospitalized for COVID per day.  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/09/09/remarks-by-president-biden-on-fighting-the-covid-19-pandemic-3/

1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

She is intent on destroying hospitality.

Yes she seems to have a vendetta against it . 

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Restricting people’s right to make choices ie to go out and enjoy themselves . You know which may help their mental health as well as physical health ? Hence the dangerous comment 

A couple of wee vaccines would sort that out. 👍

3 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

A couple of wee vaccines would sort that out. 👍

No that’s not true . There will be boosters after booster 

Just now, Beni said:

The quote is almost 2 months old, and the more vaccine resistant Delta variant hadn't taken off in America at the time, so while the comment was wrong it looks worse in hindsight.

Here's what he said yesterday.

But the world’s leading scientists confirm that if you are fully vaccinated, your risk of severe illness from COVID-19 is very low. 

In fact, based on available data from the summer, only one of out of every 160,000 fully vaccinated Americans was hospitalized for COVID per day.  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/09/09/remarks-by-president-biden-on-fighting-the-covid-19-pandemic-3/

It does look worse in hindsight, but many things do...which is why it's advisable not to spraff nonsense when you're a world leader 😂😂

He was wrong. It was wrong at the time and it's wrong now. How much he was wrong by is not really here nor there. 

Did he have no other data to go from? Israel, UK? I'm pretty sure we knew back then that it didn't stop you getting the virus, it wasn't even ever claimed it was something it would do. Even 5000 odd at the time still shows that you can catch it when vaccinated.

I'm not particularly interested in Biden (though I wouldn't put much credence in anything he says) just pointing out to another poster that Biden doesn't really appear to know is arse from his elbow on the topic. Or withdrawals from occupied countries.

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

One jag until the spring, potentially.  How inconvenient for you. :rofl:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bode9ymjpe7jgyowre7

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Possibly, maybe even probably but my hope is that the scientists working on new vaccines come up with a "covid-busting" one sooner rather than later.

46 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Lol and the chances she did take an LFT? 

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Not for everybody, so it's being pointed out, and has been pointed out several times now, it is envisaged that it's probably the same cohort who currently receive a free NHS flu jab who are the cohort most likely in need for boosters.  Not 20 or 30 or even most 40 somethings.

UK Covid booster not necessary for all, says Oxford jab scientist Sarah Gilbert

The JCVI is expected to give its advice on who should receive a booster shot within days. It has already said a third dose should be offered to people with severely weakened immune systems.

39 minutes ago, Beni said:

He may have been wrong, but as the quote below from your link shows, America had a tiny number of breakthrough cases at that time. The Delta variant was slow in taking hold in America, but has changed the landscape everywhere on the number of vaccinated people getting infected.

• CDC data shows that as of July 12, more than 159 million people had been fully vaccinated, and there were 5,492 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among them.

I think thats an interesting and oft missed point. There was concern the vaccine came out to quick and the virus would mutate so the vaccine wouldn’t be effective against the variants. That is bearing fruit in your post there. Problem is do you stay inside intil all variants have happened (not viable) or go with best position you can ask people to protect themselves as much as possible from serious illness with it and get on with things. Difficult to get the balance. 

14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It does look worse in hindsight, but many things do...which is why it's advisable not to spraff nonsense when you're a world leader 😂😂

He was wrong. It was wrong at the time and it's wrong now. How much he was wrong by is not really here nor there. 

Did he have no other data to go from? Israel, UK? I'm pretty sure we knew back then that it didn't stop you getting the virus, it wasn't even ever claimed it was something it would do. Even 5000 odd at the time still shows that you can catch it when vaccinated.

I'm not particularly interested in Biden (though I wouldn't put much credence in anything he says) just pointing out to another poster that Biden doesn't really appear to know is arse from his elbow on the topic. Or withdrawals from occupied countries.

I don't disagree with anything you've said there, and concur that Joe Biden is a weird choice for an appeal to authority when it comes to Covid.

23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

So what? 🤷🏻‍♂️ You keep going on about boosters. Its hardly going to be inconvenient and lets you do as you want.