Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

Seeing some worrying posts about TRANSMT festival where people posting how to fake and bypass the Lateral Flow test checks.

That place is going to be riddled.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Well this will be fun☺️

Seriously jack, how do people cope in life. Such wimps. Aw no I need I'd. Well you've a phone use it. 

Aw naw I need a driving license, aw naw I need a passport, aw naw I need a birth certificate. Aw naw, what an I gonnae dae. 

:raging:

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Seeing some worrying posts about TRANSMT festival where people posting how to fake and bypass the Lateral Flow test checks.

That place is going to be riddled.

Not difficult. 
Hope I’m not giving any whippersnappers any ideas but, in theory, you could just take the lot code from your test kit and send it to the website, saying it’s negative, without even taking a test.

It’s all about trust really as far as LFTs go, tbh.

Edited by Boab

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Seriously jack, how do people cope in life. Such wimps. Aw no I need I'd. Well you've a phone use it. 

Aw naw I need a driving license, aw naw I need a passport, aw naw I need a birth certificate. Aw naw, what an I gonnae dae. 

:raging:

I’m just off the phone from a mate who’s raging :rofl: 

Were supposed to be going to Newcastle Chelsea in october and he’s adamant he’s no going now. We’ve bought the tickets, trains and hotel😬🤣

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Were supposed to be going to Newcastle Chelsea in october and he’s adamant he’s no going now. We’ve bought the tickets, trains and hotel😬🤣

When does England's passport start?

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

When does England's passport start?

I’d imagine it’ll be around same time but im no sure. 

Edited by jack D and coke

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I’d imagine it’ll be around same time but im no sure. 

Ok, I was beginning to think your mate thought Newcastle was in Scotland.  😆kidding. 

Anyway, a quick scan, and in you go.

40 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

a personal point of view, it doesn't effect me, I have been double vaccinated and already have my vaccine passport.

One of the big problems about Covid is constantly changing rules. Which confuses people. 

I've already got my vaccine passport too. But I won't be able to get into a game with it. Because they have changed the rules to add a QR code. 

40 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

a personal point of view, it doesn't effect me, I have been double vaccinated and already have my vaccine passport.

One of the big problems about Covid is constantly changing rules. Which confuses people. 

I've already got my vaccine passport too. But I won't be able to get into a game with it. Because they have changed the rules to add a QR code. 

The mask thing is ludicrous In pubs . Just in the “ golden rule “ the now . Before u go in the pub you need to wear mask “ moving about “ so we put it on all for 2 metres to get to bar then whip it off to get served ! 💩

40 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Problem with that is that some who test positive might fancy their chances of not being checked.

If they are positive but double vaxxed they will have no issue getting in.

Sky sports are saying that employees at the venues within the scope of the scheme are exempt so person scanning your ticket may be un vaxxed

2 hours ago, escobri said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/renfrewshire/st-mirren-boss-jim-goodwin-24946985

Apologies for source of link. Could football save the day from nippy the tyrant?

Fair play to Goodwin considering it doesn’t affect St Mirren’s games.

We won’t even get to the 1st Oct before this is reviewed. 

Edited by Boab

34 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

If the Scottish pass is the same as the English one you may have issues unless things change. The current one issued in England is valid for England.

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just download it off the website and show it on your phone. The digital one has a QR code.

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

I doubt many of the cabinet have ever been out for a drink, let alone out their minds while trying to pull some drunk uni fresher before topping off the night by munching a kebab in a bus stop at 4am then spewing the whole lot back up at 4.05am. 

At least go-getters like Michael Gove are out there on fact-finding missions.

He’s given hope to old codgers going clubbing ! Too much stigma regarding this ! 

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

Just like the two-week circuit break that lasted about six months.

Exactly 

1 hour ago, 8skacel8 said:

I'm not moaning, I'm just being realistic. Wait and see the chaos this will cause at the first home game after it comes into play. You may say people will just need to arrive earlier etc but that doesn't happen.

It also will have an impact on the club financially as not everyone will be double vaccinated and therefore wont be able to attend home games. The club will then take the flak from some fans for this, even though its out with their control.

From a personal point of view, it doesn't effect me, I have been double vaccinated and already have my vaccine passport.

👍it’s a logistical nightmare 

56 minutes ago, sadj said:

I said this the other day , there is no reason why they shouldn’t be able to deactivate a ST and when they receive the QR Code and its checked attach it and reactivate the ST. As mentioned a couple of posts ago there should be a backdoor on ticketmaster to add conditions of purchase we have it on Skiddle and you would imagine they’d be able to put something together asap as that will affect a lot of their clients

You need to get a job at Tynie ! Chief of vaccine passports ! 😂 no got a vaccine no getting in 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

He’s given hope to old codgers going clubbing ! Too much stigma regarding this ! 

Exactly 

👍it’s a logistical nightmare 

You need to get a job at Tynie ! Chief of vaccine passports ! 😂 no got a vaccine no getting in 

I said im not getting into it again Mr you are  delusional 😒 we have different opinions on this , i don’t know your background so it might be from working in an industry that would mean you have a good grip on the subject and ways to implement it , but I know mine and its what forms my opinion. 😤😉

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

I said im not getting into it again Mr you are  delusional 😒 we have different opinions on this , i don’t know your background so it might be from working in an industry that would mean you have a good grip on the subject and ways to implement it , but I know mine and its what forms my opinion. 😤😉

Awe ! I’m winding u up . I’ve had a few 😂😂me delusional ? Never ! 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Awe ! I’m winding u up . I’ve had a few 😂😂me delusional ? Never ! 

I shall apologise for grumping then  , pick a day where my sense of humour isnt shrouded wi a migraine next time 🤘🏻

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

I shall apologise for grumping then  , pick a day where my sense of humour isnt shrouded wi a migraine next time 🤘🏻

👍👍

jack D and coke
32 minutes ago, Taffin said:

If the Scottish pass is the same as the English one you may have issues unless things change. The current one issued in England is valid for England.

Oh really? 🙈

What sort of country are we now when a government can pass a motion restricting peoples freedom without producing any evidence? 

A very sad day for Scotland.

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Oh really? 🙈

I'm sure they'll get it sorted out in time and it may not even work the same for the Scottish one but my pass (in England) when I log into it has the QR code and below it 'VALID IN ENGLAND' 

7 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

What sort of country are we now when a government can pass a motion restricting peoples freedom without producing any evidence? 

Producing evidence of what?

Just now, jonesy said:

I'd imagine any evidence of their efficacy. 

Of vaccine passports? How are we supposed to produce that when we haven't tried it yet? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Evidence backing up the reasons for introducing it of course.

The reasons for introducing it are staring at you in the rising hospital numbers.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The reasons for introducing it are staring at you in the rising hospital numbers.

And the evidence that a passport will help this is what? 

How many of these people are from care homes for example? How many went in to hospital because of covid and did not test positive when they got there? 

Did we look at any real life sides of places that already use them and see what positive difference they made Iike Israel for example? 

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Aye it’s terribly sad.

😭

We are having to produce proof of vaccination to enter sporting events here in Ontario, our local club Forge FC have implimented this protocol even before the provincial government did, Saturday will be our first proof of fully vaccinated home match! I will say in the early stages before a QR Code passport is in place this is open to fraud as you only have to produce the photo copied receipt from the place of vaccination, of course that can be altered! I'm not here to get into the vaccine debate, just telling you that this is becoming a thing, not just in the UK! 

Jeffros Furios
22 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

FREEDOM !! 

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Used to be a thing for the Scottish nats funnily enough.

Yes but freedom isn't free .

8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Thanks for engaging in a mature and polite manner. 

Test events?

Other countries?

Previous vaccine passports for other viruses?

All would go some way to producing data. As I've said before, I'm neither for nor against them, but it seems that support for these is simply going to get drawn down political (entrenched) lines. Yawn...

I'm so sorry that you found the wee laughing emoji to be so impolite. :(

13 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

And the evidence that a passport will help this is what? 

How many of these people are from care homes for example? How many went in to hospital because of covid and did not test positive when they got there? 

Did we look at any real life sides of places that already use them and see what positive difference they made Iike Israel for example? 

We're venturing into new territory. This is an attempt to halt the upward curve in hospitalisations without having to resort to completely closing anything back down.

If it doesn't work, that's what we're looking at. Goodbye to indoor events, crowded pubs, football crowds etc. 

It's worth a shot.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

We're venturing into new territory. This is an attempt to halt the upward curve in hospitalisations without having to resort to completely closing anything back down.

If it doesn't work, that's what we're looking at. Goodbye to indoor events, crowded pubs, football crowds etc. 

It's worth a shot.

If the vaccines work then there can't possibly be a huge increase in hospitalizations. If the vaccine doesn't work then there is no reason to introduce it anyway.

7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It's worth a shot.

Or two!😀

11 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

If the vaccines work then there can't possibly be a huge increase in hospitalizations. If the vaccine doesn't work then there is no reason to introduce it anyway.

Vaccines don't offer 100% protection and there are still millions who are not double dosed.

There are also currently 3 times as many cases as there were during the winter peak (in scotland).

Edited by Ray Gin

been here before
17 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Yes but freedom isn't free .

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose and nothing aint worth nothing till its free.

9 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

There can if people choose not to be vaccinated and behave as if they're immune. 

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Vaccines don't offer 100% protection and there are still millions who are not double dosed.

There are also currently 3 times as many cases as there were during the winter peak.

And ten times as many as this time last year when nobody was vaccinated.

We are now at the stage when someone with covid can go to a game when someone who doesn't but has not been vaccinated can't.

I'm not saying the vaccines don't work. I'm saying denying people access to events is unethical and will lead to a 2 tier society.

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

There can if people choose not to be vaccinated and behave as if they're immune. 

Their own personal risk. The same as every other risk in life.

6 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

We are now at the stage when someone with covid can go to a game when someone who doesn't but has not been vaccinated can't.

I'm not saying the vaccines don't work. I'm saying denying people access to events is unethical and will lead to a 2 tier society.

They can get access by getting the vaccine. Their choice.

4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Exemptions apply. For anyone this applies to....

20210909_205713.jpg

Just send a few emails at the game. Working at the venue. Problem solved 👍

9 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

One of those tiers has made a choice not to think about others

I have no problem with this as long as they understand the implications meaning their abilities to mingle are restricted and the majority of the population agree with this.

You do not have to be vaccinated but if not you have made a choice so live with it.............we are wasting time pussyfooting around the topic and it's time to get the programme back on track pre christmas