• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Thomaso

• Mikey1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

3 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Mind seeing Vinnie Jones on an episode of Celebrity Gladiators back in the day. Skinny wee runt of a man. Got ragdolled.

Apparently all you need to be a hard man is a cockney accent.

I reckon Ulrika could batter him. 

MV5BMTZhOGIxZDUtZTllMi00NDRhLTkxN2EtNmMx

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Looked like Brown started it. Neilson had spoken to Madden in centre circle and shook his hand. Brown was moaning at Madden then looked like he went towards Neilson.  Had to be pulled off. Jabbing his finger at his chest. 

Hard man. 

I think that Robbie Neilson said something to Madden, making sure Brown heard him, about Brown moaning at him when players were trying to fist pump the officials. Whatever it was, it certainly hit the trigger for the pretend hardman. As for Glass and Brown walking off arm in arm, what a pair of clowns.

Brown could be Glass's downfall at Aberdeen. He won't want to upset his mate, no matter how bad he is. Celtic didn't let him go for no reason. He's done, and only serves the purpose of being the Pantomime villain. He's definitely still a Hibs man though, celebrating a draw with Hearts as only they can.

Holyrood_Hearts

Makes a change Brown starting on a grown up. Usually he targets youngsters like Cochrane & Irving (after the Scottish cup final) 

Deepfriedpizza

Looking at the Aberdeen forum's match thread, they are all saying he was exceptional today.

One of the quotes was something like  "it's a shame a man of his talent has to play with all these chimps" or something :D

I couldn't make it due to other commitments so not sure. Just think it's so weird the difference from both sets of fans.

John Findlay
22 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I reckon Ulrika could batter him. 

MV5BMTZhOGIxZDUtZTllMi00NDRhLTkxN2EtNmMx

It's rumoured she has battered quite a few blokes, or is that quite a few blokes have rattled her?

He’s an ugly wee classless *****.

Has only gotten to where he has today because of the ‘luxuries’ afforded to him by being celtic captain. 

His old man should have finished off inside a sock. 

The boy is an absolute moron, the panto villain who the press seem to love, 1 day he will cross the line and it will be goodnight Vienna, and an end to a plastic thugs career that they have promoted, long may HMFC as a club and our fans rile this clown until he becomes the architect of his own downfall

Rick Sanchez

Would be joyous to see him suffer a nasty injury.  Might be harsh but it's the truth.

How you can go into a tackle, foul the player and begin to flex yourself up and strut about and not receive a yellow card is mind boggling.

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Would be joyous to see him suffer a nasty injury.  Might be harsh but it's the truth.

How you can go into a tackle, foul the player and begin to flex yourself up and strut about and not receive a yellow card is mind boggling.

Done it against his new employers with the lad Shinnie, would love to off seen his reaction if their casuals had come onto the pitch like they did years ago against the newco, scary bunch of people he would off bricked it

Sportscene covered the incident. 

Lip readers can tell us what Robbie said to him. 

Edited by Mikey1874

crunchy frog

He got the treatment from me in the lower Wheatfield. He heard me as well. If I could get away with it I'd have gone full John Wilson on him but that wouldn't gave been my smartest move. Absolute pamphlet.

Edited by crunchy frog

Thought his invisibility cloak would have gone when he left Celtic.

Looks like he’s still got it

Classless fud 

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

I think that Robbie Neilson said something to Madden, making sure Brown heard him, about Brown moaning at him when players were trying to fist pump the officials. Whatever it was, it certainly hit the trigger for the pretend hardman. As for Glass and Brown walking off arm in arm, what a pair of clowns.

Brown could be Glass's downfall at Aberdeen. He won't want to upset his mate, no matter how bad he is. Celtic didn't let him go for no reason. He's done, and only serves the purpose of being the Pantomime villain. He's definitely still a Hibs man though, celebrating a draw with Hearts as only they can.

He never got much chance at Hibs TBF 😂

Nucky Thompson

Pretend hard man who swaggers about the pitch with his chest puffed out.

He's as hard as my first shite

17 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Chopper MacLaren or Bruno would've snapped him

Bruno would have used him as toilet paper.  Brown would have been greeting like a wee bairn after meeting the Animal.  

Edited by 1971fozzy

Much as it is fun to watch, I sometimes think our players are too intent on trying to kick him that they forget what they are supposed to be doing. Haring had obviously had Naismith in his ear. And Walker the same when he came on. I'd rather they just ignored him.

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, Section N Rules said:

Glass saying he was the best player on the park. Thought he was pish, Beni had him under control all game.

glass is talking utter pish

Never in all my years of watching football have I witnessed someone with so little class both on and off the pitch. Surprised the sheep wanted him. I pray for the day anyone does him on the pitch. 

24 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Much as it is fun to watch, I sometimes think our players are too intent on trying to kick him that they forget what they are supposed to be doing. Haring had obviously had Naismith in his ear. And Walker the same when he came on. I'd rather they just ignored him.

I'd rather we just ignored him too - other than to laugh at any misfortunes that befall him on the pitch.

Punks No Deid

Drew Busby, Chopper McLaren, Alan McLaren or Neil Berry …no contest in a 50/50. I thought wee Beni ripped the pish outta him n (am sooo overrated coz who my dad n uncle is) Ferguson 

I'm sure he got a few dull ones last season, Ross County rings a bell, surprised no Hearts player just takes him out though but fair play for not rising to his panto actions, boys a joker now. 

14 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

Drew Busby, Chopper McLaren, Alan McLaren or Neil Berry …no contest in a 50/50. I thought wee Beni ripped the pish outta him n (am sooo overrated coz who my dad n uncle is) Ferguson 

Add Walter Kidd to the list of jambos that would maul Scott Brown. Zico would have made mince meat of him in his days. 

SectionDJambo

Just saw his mate, Glass, on Sky Sports saying that managers shouldn’t come on the pitch to argue with players.

From what I saw, it was Brown that reacted to something Robbie Neilson said to Madden about Brown standing right in front of him moaning about something, which was getting in the way of other players exchanging fist pumps with Madden.

Glass expects Robbie Neilson to just shy back from an aggressive action from a moron like Brown? He’s as big an idiot as Brown.

At least we don’t have the ridiculous suggestion that we dislike Brown because of his religion, as has been peddled for years about his mate Lennon. We have contempt for both of them because they are poisonous idiots on a football pitch.

Glad Neilson got up in his face at the end. Too much respect was shown to him by our players. We don’t have a Naismith type to wind him up. Only Haring really stood up to him.

A genuine weirdo and a ***** of a man.

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Just saw his mate, Glass, on Sky Sports saying that managers shouldn’t come on the pitch to argue with players.

From what I saw, it was Brown that reacted to something Robbie Neilson said to Madden about Brown standing right in front of him moaning about something, which was getting in the way of other players exchanging fist pumps with Madden.

Glass expects Robbie Neilson to just shy back from an aggressive action from a moron like Brown? He’s as big an idiot as Brown.

At least we don’t have the ridiculous suggestion that we dislike Brown because of his religion, as has been peddled for years about his mate Lennon. We have contempt for both of them because they are poisonous idiots on a football pitch.

Brown is assistant manager at Aberdeen 

Brown is a child who is just constantly looking for attention. A complete weirdo who in a football sense is a total wimp. No ambition to try playing in England and instead play the majority of his career for a team where he can bully players and officials and get away with it. He never went down south because he wouldn't be able to do what he does up here and his footballing ability would show how average he is and he would get totally embarassed.

One of these times someone will just fly into a challenge with him and he will get what he deserves.

Haring went through him in the first 5 mins and he was giving it the ape arms straight away.  I only noticed him today when the ref was speaking to him.  He’s done. 

44 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Well said!

Naisys Tackle
5 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Has there ever been a more hated player in Scottish football?

Neil Lennon or Peter Grant. 

I find it difficult to watch the sheep fawning over him so quickly after all the years they spent hating him. The sheep love him

already 🤢

3 hours ago, Boghell51 said:

The boy is an absolute moron, the panto villain who the press seem to love, 1 day he will cross the line and it will be goodnight Vienna, and an end to a plastic thugs career that they have promoted, long may HMFC as a club and our fans rile this clown until he becomes the architect of his own downfall

spot on.

the baddie. As a player (today) did very little but kept it simple and wound up the crowd at all times.

A player who allows the other 10 team mates more space, time and less pressure.

naismith did this for us at times. The key is not letting it get to us. Beni a case in point. Tremendous.

Honestly think he has an alter ego. Just with shaving his hair all season and then letting it grow in the off season.

Looking into the mirror before walking out the tunnel.

“I am hard. Must act hard.” :rofl:

Edited by D4nny_

Just now, Jim Panzee said:

spot on.

the baddie. As a player (today) did very little but kept it simple and wound up the crowd at all times.

A player who allows the other 10 team mates more space, time and less pressure.

naismith did this for us at times. The key is not letting it get to us. Beni a case in point. Tremendous.

4 passes led to ball going out of play for Hearts throw ins. 

Ballooned a clearance in the air that should have led to a goal. 

Slowed Aberdeen down to a snails pace. Apart from that he was decent. 

SomethingAboutObua

Wouldn't rile me up so much if he was actually a decent all round footballer but he isn't. He lost everything in the air today and punted his passes out the park plenty of times. All he does is shoulder barge as hard as he can in situations that don't call for it so the opposition player doesn't expect it, he grapples so anyone he tackles can't go down and win the foul and when he's tackled he stays standing so he can stamp his studs into the ground and "accidentally" hit the tacklers foot. 

I love villains in football I think its a great laugh, but he is just a thug and somehow has a license to boot the opposition off the park. He gets away with a lot less now he's not at Celtic but it's still Infuriating watching him dive about when someone breathes on him

Ronald Villiers
4 hours ago, TorinoJambo said:

Or a time machine trip to get Ron "Chopper" Harris or Norman "Bite yer legs" Hunter to sort the twat out.

Neil Berry or Bruno aswell.