• Pasquale for King

• Thomaso

• Mikey1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

How he escaped a booking today is beyond me 🤷 

Many games involving Hearts end up with that feeling 

2 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Apparently Neilson had a go at him at full time.

He did - good to see. Needed to be separated. Presumably reacting to something brown said after neilson spoke to madden

Ronald Villiers

He's a classless tosser.  All this hard man crap, squaring up to players and sticking his tongue out really gets on my tits.  I'm glad Walker got wired into him but we miss someone of Naisy's ilk to deal with him.  I'd love to see Brown trying his crap with Vinnie Jones, a proper hard man.

Experienced player who pulls faces, sticks his tongue out and does a weird walk when he gets battered. Pathetic classless weirdo.

The Hogfather

Hard to feel angry about a player who celebrated a 1-1 draw so vociferously. A clear indication of how far he’s fallen. 

Overrated. 

Overprotected. 

Was carried for many years in the middle of the park role at Celtic by better players around him that Lennon did before him of lots of simple short passes, getting stuck in and winding up other players...made easier with the utter lack of referees brave enough to ever book him for his antics.

Found out when he put on a Scotland shirt.

You couldn't pay me to have him in a Hearts top.

Just now, ScottieMac17 said:

It actually amazes me that no one has actually seriously injured him tbh. 

What like done him in the car park 🤔🤞

I cant wait for the day someone just goes through him and destroys him. A player who loves to give it out but doesnt take it too well with the sly kicks and digs in a tussle.

32 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Apparently Neilson had a go at him at full time.

Looked like Brown started it. Neilson had spoken to Madden in centre circle and shook his hand. Brown was moaning at Madden then looked like he went towards Neilson.  Had to be pulled off. Jabbing his finger at his chest. 

Hard man. 

No right in the head and it will probably catch up.with him when he packs in football, looking forward to the fall out as he really is a horrible we naff. 

The Goalscoring Knee
34 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Sure there was one game a couple of years back where he committed more fouls than the entire Hearts team combined.

And still didn't get booked.

1 minute ago, Deke Thornton said:

He was a waste of a jersey who never made a telling pass.

Compare the Aberdeen goal - slick, fast with how they played the rest of the game. Slow, backwards and sideways. Maybe took the day off after their long trip. There were periods they didn't go anywhere. 

An absolute wank and a shite footballer who has been a spent force for years.

Good guy according to some on here, though! 

alwaysthereinspirit
37 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Not really if you think about it.  Over the years we’ve all seen what he’s got away with. He’s a total clown, he’s a cheat but worse he’s a coward.
I always made fun of him for not trying his luck in another country. Truth is he’d never have made a living anywhere else. He’d have got the $#!t kicked out of him off the field and the $#!t taken out of him on the field. 

24 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Glass saying he was the best player on the park. Thought he was pish, Beni had him under control all game.

Couldn’t believe I heard that. 
he struts ahead of the defence, hardly getting involved in anything constructive. Not one clean 50:50 win today. 
Either foul or lost and created nothing going forward. He got away with being a passenger at Celtic as they were so on top of rest of League. At Aberdeen, they are a creative man shirt and it showed. 

AlphonseCapone

Genuinely forgot he was on the park during the second half until he done something wanky and my natural hatred for him woke up again. 

Haring had him right wound up. He's not very good, but players seem to pay him to much respect. Did absolutely nothing today but didn't have to.

heartsfc_fan

He swaggered over to the Aberdeen fans at the end like they'd just won the cup. Pathetic really.

Running about with your chest puffed out while wearing a shirt that's two sizes too small doesn't make you hard, it makes you a dick!!

Auld Reekin'
28 minutes ago, Rizla said:

Bet Mike Galloway would have punched his lights out.

Neil Berry would've sorted him right out.

image.jpeg.075662941e07beaddd98ad8d6047fc99.jpeg

Derby Tackles - The Terrace - Jambos Kickback

John Findlay
41 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

He's a classless tosser that needs a good kicking.  All this hard man crap, squaring up to players and sticking his tongue out really gets on my tits.  I'm glad Walker got wired into him but we miss someone of Naisy's ilk to deal with him.  I'd love to see Brown trying his crap with Vinnie Jones, a proper hard man.

Vinnie Jones wasn't a hard man, he was just a thug. Drew Busby would have put Scott Brown in his place.

Auld Reekin'
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Vinnie Jones wasn't a hard man, he was just a thug. Drew Busby would have put Scott Brown in his place.

Or, indeed, Drew Busby.  :icon14:

Even Stevie Naismith, who is no-one's idea of a big, nasty, bruiser, usually managed to get the better of Brown in recent years.

55 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

He's a classless tosser that needs a good kicking.  All this hard man crap, squaring up to players and sticking his tongue out really gets on my tits.  I'm glad Walker got wired into him but we miss someone of Naisy's ilk to deal with him.  I'd love to see Brown trying his crap with Vinnie Jones, a proper hard man.

Or a time machine trip to get Ron "Chopper" Harris or Norman "Bite yer legs" Hunter to sort the twat out.

27 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

He swaggered over to the Aberdeen fans at the end like they'd just won the cup. Pathetic really.

He's just trying to keep himself relevant. He knows he's not famous anymore lol

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Looked like Brown started it. Neilson had spoken to Madden in centre circle and shook his hand. Brown was moaning at Madden then looked like he went towards Neilson.  Had to be pulled off. Jabbing his finger at his chest. 

Hard man. 

But gets pulled of. Win win for him.

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Well done le judge. I'd have given him the freedom of the toon, never mind a yellow.

TyphoonJambo
5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

State of him. 

Screenshot_20210822-185510_Facebook.thumb.jpg.a739004fbdf1d8e38e8bafbef51ef271.jpg

Pure class

PhoenixHearts
34 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Mind seeing Vinnie Jones on an episode of Celebrity Gladiators back in the day. Skinny wee runt of a man. Got ragdolled.

Apparently all you need to be a hard man is a cockney accent.