Scott Brown

Selkirkhmfc1874

Ronald Villiers
4 hours ago, Badonde said:

He’s one ugly mother ****er.  Bet he’s a wee shitebag off the park where he has no protection.  Rat 

Brown is a wee shitebag off the pitch.  He got bitch slapped by a wee guy up the town years ago when he was out with his wee ned pals when he was at Hibs.  He didn't have the protection of the ref right enough.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Thomaso

• Mikey1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

1 hour ago, Mdoug79 said:

I find it difficult to watch the sheep fawning over him so quickly after all the years they spent hating him. The sheep love him

already 🤢

Exactly, doing everything today to get the support onside. Easily won over that lot it seems 🤨

32 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Exactly, doing everything today to get the support onside. Easily won over that lot it seems 🤨

Especially with their chanting hun at Halliday  & the ref

7 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Has there ever been a more hated player in Scottish football?

Loved by Hibs fans - like Griffiths, Rearend, Lennon…….says it all really

6 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Neil Berry would've sorted him right out.

image.jpeg.075662941e07beaddd98ad8d6047fc99.jpeg

Derby Tackles - The Terrace - Jambos Kickback

Still not as hard as Drew Busby.  I recall he had Brownlie stretchered off and it was only an EOS Shield game.   Didn't even get booked.

Auld Reekin'
Just now, Tasavallan said:

Still not as hard as Drew Busby.  I recall he had Brownlie stretchered off and it was only an EOS Shield game.   Didn't even get booked.

:) :icon14:  Not many were!

Doubt he'd ever see the end of a game if he was still playing nowadays though: watch any game from the 70s or 80s to see how much refereeing has changed...  :ermm:

Watt-Zeefuik

My lasting memory of Brown was when Scotland came to Florida to play the US in a friendly. Scotland lost 5-1 in no small part because Brown and a few other players looked completely hung over for the game. To make up for it, he picked fights with Bocanegra and one of the other US players who was on Rangers squad at the time.

I'd been looking forward to watching two national teams I enjoy but it was just embarrassing.

It's a very short list of players I genuinely despise (even Griffiths doesn't make the list) but Brown is the captain of that squad.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Wouldn't rile me up so much if he was actually a decent all round footballer but he isn't. He lost everything in the air today and punted his passes out the park plenty of times. All he does is shoulder barge as hard as he can in situations that don't call for it so the opposition player doesn't expect it, he grapples so anyone he tackles can't go down and win the foul and when he's tackled he stays standing so he can stamp his studs into the ground and "accidentally" hit the tacklers foot. 

I love villains in football I think its a great laugh, but he is just a thug and somehow has a license to boot the opposition off the park. He gets away with a lot less now he's not at Celtic but it's still Infuriating watching him dive about when someone breathes on him

Exactly, never stood up face to face to any player he’s ever faced. Kicks guys like Neymar from behind. Out of all the golden generation 😆 of  Hibs players he’s the least talented of them all. 
Ashamed for the sheep that sung his name, the words would choke me. Scum of the earth who despises our club and I wish him nothing but the worst in life going forward. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

What he did to Cochrane tells you all you need to know.  He is scum and I never use that word lightly to describe anyone.

I hope we get at least one terrific victory over Aberdeen this season but not in the Scottish Cup Final.  I don't want Brown anywhere near that.

The guys an absolute myth.

Won all his medals playing holding mid for Celtic in the SPL, probably the easiest job in world foorball.

Didn't have the guts to test himself at the top level .

Yesterday he ran about snarling and 2 yards of the pace,  was totally outshone by Beni but still gets fawned over my his manager and some in the media.

Even at his age and stage of his career he is still classless which is a bit embarrassing tbh.

Savage Vince
7 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Brown is a wee shitebag off the pitch.  He got bitch slapped by a wee guy up the town years ago when he was out with his wee ned pals when he was at Hibs.  He didn't have the protection of the ref right enough.

He got a proper scudding up the toon a good few years back and was out the Celtic side 'injured' for a bit. 

I never really noticed he was playing until he did that ape-walk thing of his. The final minutes of the match tells you everything about Scott Brown. Chest-thumping a draw at Tynecastle and trying to antagonise his fellow professionals. The boy has become a caricature of himself. An attention seeking man-child, always looking for a cheapie because his best days are long gone and well behind him. 

You'll see the real Scott Brown exposed in an Aberdeen jersey in front of a packed Celtic Park in a few months. 

9 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

4 passes led to ball going out of play for Hearts throw ins. 

Ballooned a clearance in the air that should have led to a goal. 

Slowed Aberdeen down to a snails pace. Apart from that he was decent. 

😄

chuck berrys hairline

If i seen him in the street id two foot the ^^^^

Night in the cells and a small fine be worth it 😏

Hectormasson
12 hours ago, airthjambo said:

Especially with their chanting hun at Halliday  & the ref

" hun with a whistle" 🤣🤣🤣

alwaysthereinspirit
5 hours ago, ramrod said:

The guys an absolute myth.

Won all his medals playing holding mid for Celtic in the SPL, probably the easiest job in world foorball.

Didn't have the guts to test himself at the top level .

Yesterday he ran about snarling and 2 yards of the pace,  was totally outshone by Beni but still gets fawned over my his manager and some in the media.

Even at his age and stage of his career he is still classless which is a bit embarrassing tbh.

He’d have struggled overseas or even down in England.

Not everyone can overcome the language barrier. 

It’s games like Saturday when I long for the return of the days when Bruno could subtly put dicks like Brown in the stand first tackle and walk away without so much as a caution.

46 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Stephen Glass played for Hibs. Scott Brown played for Hibs.

It doesn't take Carol Vorderman to spot the common denominator. 

They are both ugly *******s 🤷‍♂️

Horatio Caine
18 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Thought his invisibility cloak would have gone when he left Celtic.

Looks like he’s still got it

Classless fud 

He had an exemption certificate while at Celtic.  It automatically renewed year on year.  Had to re-apply when he moved north.  Was raging apparently.  Was granted though...

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I actually thought he had quite a good game yesterday, but his behaviour is an embarrassment. He's meant to be a senior player, club captain even. He should be someone the young players can look up to. Imagine having that as your role model. 

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, jonesy said:

Stephen Glass played for Hibs. Scott Brown played for Hibs.

It doesn't take Carol Vorderman to spot the common denominator. 

Indeed 

I forgot the Glass had been at Hibs. Probably because I can’t recall him doing anything there.

He clearly has management aspirations and a wee voice at the back of my heid is saying lochend.  That's where he learned his neddery of course and we was an ardent supporter of the cabbages.

Imagine him fronting up in the away dugout at Tynie.

Mouth watering.

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I actually thought he had quite a good game yesterday, but his behaviour is an embarrassment. He's meant to be a senior player, club captain even. He should be someone the young players can look up to. Imagine having that as your role model. 

Agreed. Hate him but he did a decent job for Aberdeen yesterday.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I enjoyed the moment in the first half he went to close down Beni, Beni gave him a wee body swerve and sent Brown looking for a ticket to get back in 

I didn't think Brown had a particularly good game yesterday. He was pretty anonymous for most of it. Certainly compared to his previous visits. I thought he looked like a player at the end of his career.

8 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

He's unbelievably immature for someone his age. It's probably down to him having a very low IQ and a tiny dick. 

:oohmatron:

23 hours ago, Newton51 said:

compliance officer ??

You can bet that if the roles were reversed that he'd be giving it a look.

Ronald Villiers
2 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

would love to see either of them smash Brown

I'd prefer a wrecking ball though!  

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

He enjoys the game, that's life. Good player

That's my take. He's also a guy that plays on the edge and winds people up, that's his shtick. 

ShortmanRossco
On 22/08/2021 at 17:14, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Has there ever been a more hated player in Scottish football?

Paul McGowan for me. I really ****ing hate that little rat. 

17 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Funny his wee pals all ran over screaming for the sending off especially Rogic who was a fair distance away . Brown went down late in the second half on Sunday holding his face then got right up when they played on twat.  

John Findlay
23 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Epitome of a bully. Brown likes to dish it out but screams like a banshee when it is dished back.

Pasquale for King
On 23/08/2021 at 18:26, Kiwidoug said:

He clearly has management aspirations and a wee voice at the back of my heid is saying lochend.  That's where he learned his neddery of course and we was an ardent supporter of the cabbages.

Imagine him fronting up in the away dugout at Tynie.

Mouth watering.

Not sure if he was an ardent supporter of them. 

8E007387-6B28-473B-BEF6-7B02D7711F9D.jpeg

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Funny his wee pals all ran over screaming for the sending off especially Rogic who was a fair distance away . Brown went down late in the second half on Sunday holding his face then got right up when they played on twat.  

Did a few players not have a go at him a couple of years ago when there was talk of him leaving Celtic and going abroad. I remember an Aberdeen player getting a red for trying to break Broon's leg, shame he failed. Says a lot when fellow professionals were trying to do some damage before he left.

part_time_jambo
3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Epitome of a bully. Brown likes to dish it out but screams like a banshee when it is dished back.

I’d have been screaming too if it was me on the receiving end of that “tackle”. No sympathy for Brown though. I don’t think the referee was going to send the player off until he was surrounded by the baying crowd of Celtic players.

chuck berrys hairline
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not sure if he was an ardent supporter of them. 

8E007387-6B28-473B-BEF6-7B02D7711F9D.jpeg

Used to travel on the Hill O'Beath Huns bus

indianajones
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Someone should've done this but 100 times harder 10 years ago. 

Scottish football would be a better place for it.