SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, Korky said:

Inconsequential maybe, but another reminder that for years we were led by a party leader married to that party’s chief executive.

Scotland’s very own Ceausescus!

Barrel scraping unionisim as usual! Ceausescus ffs! Scotland is like Romania under Sturgeon, grow up!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Korky said:

Inconsequential maybe, but another reminder that for years we were led by a party leader married to that party’s chief executive.

Scotland’s very own Ceausescus!

Obviously he doesn’t give a flyin deck about moneys ! As far as he concerned that Scotland has a never ending money tree 🌳 money to burn it seems 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Roxy Hearts
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Obviously he doesn’t give a flyin deck about moneys ! As far as he concerned that Scotland has a never ending money tree 🌳 money to burn it seems 

What about 2 trillion in debt UK state! We're paying high prices for everything due to their decades of continuing mismanagement. The incompetence and profligacy will get worse and increase regardless if it's Labour or Tory! The SNP though!

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

debt UK state!

Correct 

JudyJudyJudy
45 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Ceausescus

Its a toss up which couple would have won the pugg ugly beauty contest. 

joondalupjambo

Every now and again I wake up in the middle of the night shaking and thinking who do I vote for in the next GE.  Difficult one 😄

Roxy Hearts
13 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Correct 

I know! How does Scotland get out of it? I shouldn't have bothered posting as enjoyed a large glass of Whispering Angel Rose, now onto Menabreas and chicken wings. Don't want indigestion! 😅

Edited by Roxy Hearts

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

I know! How does Scotland get out of it?

We had an opportunity nearly 10 years ago and a majority wanted the status quo.  Thats democracy for you.  

Roxy Hearts
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

We had an opportunity nearly 10 years ago and a majority wanted the status quo.  Thats democracy for you.  

Propaganda too 😉

JudyJudyJudy

Propaganda too 😉

That works both ways.  If the propoganda was that good I wouldnt have voted Yes in 2014 ! surely?

Roxy Hearts
16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That works both ways.  If the propoganda was that good I wouldnt have voted Yes in 2014 ! surely?

Don't know James, but you changed your mind so "surely" it works!

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

No i came to my senses and became less selfish.  Thought of the bigger picture. Instead of seeing things things through salture glasses. 

Nucky Thompson
14 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I knew a lot of people who were on the fence when it came to independence way before the SNP came to power.

The way they have fecked up the country has scunnered a lot of people.

Also add in Sturgeon's power trip when it came to Covid restrictions 

Roxy Hearts
15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No i came to my senses and became less selfish.  Thought of the bigger picture. Instead of seeing things things through salture glasses. 

Are all countries are "selfish"? The picture only gets bigger when a country stands on its on own feet, makes its own decisions and choices. I don't own Saltire glasses, have a kilt though!

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

have a kilt though!

oh i have too. The whole outfit . It certainly attracts the attention when oot

Roxy Hearts
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I knew a lot of people who were on the fence when it came to independence way before the SNP came to power.

The way they have fecked up the country has scunnered a lot of people.

Also add in Sturgeon's power trip when it came to Covid restrictions 

That's their fault for looking through the prism of the SNP. What about the continuous decline of the UK State by whatever Westminster Government? 

Roxy Hearts
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

oh i have too. The whole outfit . It certainly attracts the attention when oot

😅👍Greatest national dress. Feel great in a kilt. I have the whole lot too but recently knackered my shoes!

JudyJudyJudy

😅👍Greatest national dress. Feel great in a kilt. I have the whole lot too but recently knackered my shoes!

Most people look good in it. 

Roxy Hearts
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Most people look good in it. 

Does my nut in though when some gadgie wears it too high! 😅

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Does my nut in though when some gadgie wears it too high! 😅

Yes thats a classic faux pas

TallPaul
11 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Who are Humza's mates in the middle east? 

Hamas

3 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Barrel scraping unionisim as usual! Ceausescus ffs! Scotland is like Romania under Sturgeon, grow up!

Scottish establishment!

:illogical:

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Hamas

He is pally with Hamas? 

TallPaul

I wonder what story Useless has the lawyers working hard on to stop it being published? I'm guessing its been further delayed 

GDMEq0YXQAALGHi.jpeg.jpg

i wish jj was my dad

I'm not understanding the point of the link to the Daily Express article? I'm still interested in what is behind the innuendo about 'Useless' being pally with Hamas too. Is there some substance to this or does it get filed alongside the attempt to start a rumour about him being a sexual predator? 

il Duce McTarkin
On 06/01/2024 at 08:28, i wish jj was my dad said:

Who are Humza's mates in the middle east? 

team-america-jean-francois-suprised-5ep2

i wish jj was my dad
Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

The small troll and his puppet master may well have some solid evidence to support their assertion but until then I'm inclined to agree with you. 

Jeffros Furios
26 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

DURKA  DURKA  !! 

Hagar the Horrible

So there is more on the SNP boat fiasco.  The Nasties wanted their flagship (pun intended) to be a world first Hybrid, only it increased the costs to £600m  because they wanted to fit a battery into a ship that it wasn't designed for, so it costed over £400m extra, you could not spend that amount of diesel in 20 years.

But get this, the battery broke, and its too expensive to replace.  Its literally up the creek without a paddle  .  Its now going to be April 2025 without the hybrid system which added years of delays, so now its delayed further to take it out.

Can you imagine every single policy and infrastructure required by these clowns in an independent Scotland?  Our country would sink with no lifeboats or vests into a sea of the Greens/SNP excrement.

Japan Jambo
38 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Humza having is very own Brexit Bus Moment. The desperation coming from the Nats reaches a new level.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1852919/humza-yousaf-scottish-independence/amp

Well he has a second career as a comedian lined up. Think he may of been sat next to Liz Truss in economics class.

milky_26
14 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

So there is more on the SNP boat fiasco.  The Nasties wanted their flagship (pun intended) to be a world first Hybrid, only it increased the costs to £600m  because they wanted to fit a battery into a ship that it wasn't designed for, so it costed over £400m extra, you could not spend that amount of diesel in 20 years.

But get this, the battery broke, and its too expensive to replace.  Its literally up the creek without a paddle  .  Its now going to be April 2025 without the hybrid system which added years of delays, so now its delayed further to take it out.

Can you imagine every single policy and infrastructure required by these clowns in an independent Scotland?  Our country would sink with no lifeboats or vests into a sea of the Greens/SNP excrement.

The ferry you reference is one that entered service in 2012 but now will not be back in service for 18 months

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hybrid-electric-ferry-nicola-sturgeon-31823730?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Dear lord ! 

To be honest I’m quite surprised at this as I felt there was at least a general consensus , even from SNP that there would be economic woes after an Indy yes vote ? For “ decades “? 

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

He added: “My research paper was submitted to Transport Scotland and ferry agencies at the time, also in my role as an independent Member of the Scottish Government’s Ferry Advisory Group, a Ministerial appointment. However, the officials not only ignored my advice, they complained to my university hierarchy about my research and sought to prevent publication.”

Baird’s report claimed the total running cost of the hybrid ferries would be 259 per cent more than a diesel only equivalent. Sturgeon was described as the ship’s godmother and said at the time it “symbolised everything the Scottish Government is striving to achieve”.

BlueRiver
On 07/01/2024 at 11:53, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Don't forget the signal

yd61C1r.gif

It looks like he's saying "kiss me, kiss me". 

Des Lynam
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

To be honest I’m quite surprised at this as I felt there was at least a general consensus , even from SNP that there would be economic woes after an Indy yes vote ? For “ decades “? 

They didn’t like the economic forecast done by Andrew Wilson after Brexit which advised his own party that Scotland would need to concentrate on deficit reduction for ten years at least. Nicola Sturgeon then admitted a couple of years ago that their economic plan would be unreliable after Brexit and Covid changed the game and they wouldn’t be updating it before any IndyRef 2. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Des Lynam said:

They didn’t like the economic forecast done by Andrew Wilson after Brexit which advised his own party that Scotland would need to concentrate on deficit reduction for ten years at least. Nicola Sturgeon then admitted a couple of years ago that their economic plan would be unreliable after Brexit and Covid changed the game and they wouldn’t be updating it before any IndyRef 2. 

👍👍

Nucky Thompson
22 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

He added: “My research paper was submitted to Transport Scotland and ferry agencies at the time, also in my role as an independent Member of the Scottish Government’s Ferry Advisory Group, a Ministerial appointment. However, the officials not only ignored my advice, they complained to my university hierarchy about my research and sought to prevent publication.”

Baird’s report claimed the total running cost of the hybrid ferries would be 259 per cent more than a diesel only equivalent. Sturgeon was described as the ship’s godmother and said at the time it “symbolised everything the Scottish Government is striving to achieve”.

Sturgeon the Godmother :rofl:

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Sturgeon the Godmother :rofl:

We’ll remember she said she was 

“ chief mammy “ to the nation , ffs that reminded me of Joan Crawford ( Mommie dearest “ ) 😂 

IMG_4731.gif