St Mirren

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

I want to batter these mini hooped demons so badly. I thought I couldn’t hate them any more then March 2020 happened.  

come on hearts 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Boab

• Tommy Brown

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maroon Sailor

Fecking Baltic that day 

Edited by Maroon Sailor

There’s a huge incentive to beat that lot. Remember the promotional shite they came up with when they played the vermin to get the PPV £. 
Tony fekin Fitzpatricks bullshit. 
we need to beat them and stick it to them. This should be all about pay back. In spades.

unfortunately they are a decent side so it will be hard. Time to settle this particular score 

lost in space

I really dont like Goodwin but he will have his team motivated for the game. They look a useful side and will probably finish about 6th.  All I want is for Hearts to go there and try and win the game (not try to "not lose" it). No sideways-sideways-back-sideways-back to Gordon nonsense.

BackOfTheNet

Don’t want to be in a position where we say things like “if you were told before the game we’d have 3/4 points from the first two games you would’ve taken it”. We need to go there and win. My fear is players like Baningime, who wants to step on and step up again, will be bypassed by hoofball. Hard to win the ball in midfield if it’s never on the deck in midfield. Got to take it to them though.

jimmy the jambo
2 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Are away fans allowed ?

I saw Motherwell gave hobos 2000 tickets 

Nope,the local council are only allowing just over 1000 fans in due to distancing rules - they have just under 300 season ticket holders. 

Gordon Ramsay
Just now, jimmy the jambo said:

Nope,the local council are only allowing just over 1000 fans in due to distancing rules - they have just under 300 season ticket holders. 

300 season ticket holders 😂😂😂

This is the type of game that we will see what kind of team we have. For too many season we have struggled at grounds like this in the premier league, hoping with the confidence high we can get a decent result. 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

This is the type of game that we will see what kind of team we have. For too many season we have struggled at grounds like this in the premier league, hoping with the confidence high we can get a decent result. 

Correct. 

heartsfc_fan
8 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

300? Surely not

I'd be chuffed with a 0-1 Hearts. 

Beating Celtic hasn't changed our away form.

Like last night, another great chance for Neilson to bite into the doubt that surrounds him. 

Brilliant if he does.

This game in a lot of ways is a bigger test than last night. Very unlikely to be any away fans and the crowd will be on the low side. That being the case, the motivation will need to come from within as there will no atmosphere to lift the players. Really hope we start going to places like Paisley and get 3 points on the board. 

Hearts of Vladland

St Mirren can’t use their Main Stand for COVID reason? Sounds ridiculous.

Edited by Hearts of Vladland

Tommy Brown

Also stuck with highlights on BBC as no streams are able to be purchased by away fans.

Never paid any attention last year, but do streams appear on hesgoal for this likes of these games not covered by Sky?

Samuel Camazzola
23 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

It's likely getting the Celtic Superstore fitted. 

Jambos_1874

Prior to this season the last live match I attended was at St Mirren early last year, the last before lockdown, and it was genuinely one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a Hearts team. Absolutely dreadful stuff on a cold, dark Paisley evening. Next weekend is a great chance for us to put that behind us and build on the great victory last night. Absolutely huge game and a draw wouldn't quite cut it for me.

davemclaren
31 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Prior to this season the last live match I attended was at St Mirren early last year, the last before lockdown, and it was genuinely one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a Hearts team. Absolutely dreadful stuff on a cold, dark Paisley evening. Next weekend is a great chance for us to put that behind us and build on the great victory last night. Absolutely huge game and a draw wouldn't quite cut it for me.

Aye, that was a driech night in many ways. 

davemclaren
37 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Also stuck with highlights on BBC as no streams are able to be purchased by away fans.

Never paid any attention last year, but do streams appear on hesgoal for this likes of these games not covered by Sky?

Why no streams for away fans?

John Findlay

The players, should have the attitude of. We don't beat Celtic to get beaten by St Mirren. 

We have to go to Paisley with the belief that we can beat anyone in this SPL.

Tommy Brown
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why no streams for away fans?

Maybe I'm missing it but I dont see a link to purchase a single stream, only a season ticket.

As I say, paid no attention to the Premier  league last season, so unware if you could buy away streams.

Never missed a Hearts game last season.

Tommy Brown
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Aye, that was a driech night in many ways. 

A bad bad night in club's history in the end.

Shanks said no
48 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

It's likely getting the Celtic Superstore fitted. 

image.jpeg.0706eebeb531040cad67b2a46d058153.jpegSt Mirren forever contaminated

SwindonJambo
2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Fecking Baltic that day 

I was there that day and remember it well. Best footage I've seen since then. TVM for finding and sharing. 33 years ago 😳 Hat trick for JC who was at his peak👍

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

300 season ticket holders 😂😂😂

Prob because everyone bar a few, support sceptic in paisley"  after all its only another 10p on the bus  from weegieland !!!

davemclaren
Just now, Savage Vince said:

We usually struggle through there and I suspect that'll continue next week. Any win will do me. 

We mostly struggled away in the championship but didn’t have many defeats. Hopefully we can get away results in this league. 

18 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Maybe I'm missing it but I dont see a link to purchase a single stream, only a season ticket.

As I say, paid no attention to the Premier  league last season, so unware if you could buy away streams.

Never missed a Hearts game last season.

If you click on PPV rather than st mirren tv and then register it shows no upcoming events. I’m assuming it’ll be up over next few days. 

Hopefully be an illegal stream. 
I’d rather spoon my eyeballs out than give that rancid club a single penny for PPV.

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Are away fans allowed ?

I saw Motherwell gave hobos 2000 tickets 

Nobody in their right mind is going to give St Mirren their cash after what happened to Hearts, their smugness and Hibs love in.............. 

Are they????

julienbrellier
2 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

Exactly. We have struggled away at these type of grounds for as long as I remember. If we can get an early win at St Mirren it's looking good for the season.

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Fairly certain their will be streams kicking about, I for one will not be spending hard earned cash on one of their offical streams. 

It'll be a different game obviously, a different test. We'll need to be better on the ball and create more chances. This is the sort of game we have to win if we want to be the best of the rest. 

Savage Vince
20 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hopefully be an illegal stream. 
I’d rather spoon my eyeballs out than give that rancid club a single penny for PPV.

😎☝️

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Not really.

The night of that game in Paisley showed their cheap build stand, that we were in, to be unfit for any social distancing. Very cramped in the area under the seating. If their other stands are the same then I can understand why so few fans are allowed.

Ford Prentice
22 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Nobody in their right mind is going to give St Mirren their cash after what happened to Hearts, their smugness and Hibs love in.............. 

Are they????

If it means I get to see Hearts I'd pay the Devil himself (aka Neil Doncaster).

Tommy Brown
10 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

If it means I get to see Hearts I'd pay the Devil himself (aka Neil Doncaster).

Same mate.

Will look for hesgoal first and pay ladt gasp if need be.

Салатные палочки

I don't like our recent away record at that shitehole. We really need to start putting down a marker with teams like them. The LC final still angers me. 

Maroon Sailor
57 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I was there that day and remember it well. Best footage I've seen since then. TVM for finding and sharing. 33 years ago 😳 Hat trick for JC who was at his peak👍

And wearing 10 with MacKay wearing 7, Black wearing 4, Robbo wearing 9 and Berry wearing 2 

Talk about chopping and changing shirt numbers !

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

image.jpeg.0706eebeb531040cad67b2a46d058153.jpegSt Mirren forever contaminated

That picture should be posted every time we play them to show everyone what they're really like.  

Any fan not disgusted by that is weird. 

No Idle Talk

Strangely, I feel less confident about playing them than I did about last night's game. That lot have been a bit of a bogey team for Hearts ever since I started watching football. 

We owe this risible mob an absolute doing, particularly to stick it up Fitzpatrick and their stupid, tinpot fans who though they could build some sort of rivalry with the might HMFC.

**** those guys. 

Really hope we give them long overdue doing and confident of it after last night. Beni and Haring to start in mid please..

SomethingAboutObua
6 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Strangely, I feel less confident about playing them than I did about last night's game. That lot have been a bit of a bogey team for Hearts ever since I started watching football. 

Yep, they see us as some sort of rivals for some reason and always get their tails up for it. Agree with what other posters have said as well that them hoofing the ball against us will totally negate any good midfield advantage we have.