St Mirren

kingantti1874

49 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

It only says audio available on their website and nothing in their PPV section 

They were late putting it up on their site last season as well. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Boab

• Tommy Brown

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Weather forecast that a storm will hit this weekend so will be a game for the committed. 

No storm on Saturday.

Regardless, there will be no away support.

19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Cheers. Hopefully available through IPTV. Rather not give that shower money

3 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

3 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Mine is knackered. Boy stopped doing it a couple of months before I was due to renew then it stopped working. Nippy.

upgotheheads
52 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

1 hour ago, It should’ve been 12! said:

Re PPV/Streaming -

I dropped St Mirren TV a message at the weekend and they confirmed yesterday -

PPV will be on sale later this week, PPV is video and can be viewed in the UK.“

👍💪🇱🇻

I seriously hope nobody intends to give them the money. Some folk have short memories.

2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I seriously hope nobody intends to give them the money. Some folk have short memories.

If they gave us the away end this Saturday, it would sell out. 

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Boab said:

I think you are right. 

Tommy Brown
41 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

If away end was open to Hearts fans, would you boycott?

If yes, how long does your boycott continue?

If no, what is the difference for paying to attend, than paying to watch at home.

47 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I’ll be buying a stream. Best way to guarantee best quality. 

18 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

If no, what is the difference for paying to attend, than paying to watch at home.

Attending you are lending vocal support to the team on the park aswell as benefiting the away team's finances , watching at home on PVV you are just doing the later.

Tommy Brown
4 minutes ago, Biko said:

Attending you are lending vocal support to the team on the park aswell as benefiting the away team's finances , watching at home on PVV you are just doing the later.

fair answer

12 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Such a dilemma!

In answer to your question #1, No, I'd want to go regardless. Well worth the few measly £s to witness their manager's face following a 0-3 drubbing!

In answer to your question #3, the difference is being able to watch the match in the comfort of one's own home with a lovely Bain's pie, chips, and beans at half-time; a Hearts glass (or two, or three) full of Broughton ale vis-a-vis the hassle and expense of a trip.

Och, it's all a bit if a moot point seeing as we cannae go; so, let us all get behind our team, make some noise (albeit in absentia) and, hopefully, enjoy a 2nd league win.

❤❤G❤

32 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I can't see it myself, still just shows Live Audio.

When you got to their site, make sure you click on PPV rather than St Mirren Tv in the top right corner of screen. Then register then you can buy the stream. 

Tommy Brown
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

When you got to their site, make sure you click on PPV rather than St Mirren Tv in the top right corner of screen. Then register then you can buy the stream. 

cheers GR

I would never have seen that

upgotheheads
57 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

YES. TFN. NA

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, Boab said:

Like I said, short memories.

Just now, upgotheheads said:

Like I said, short memories.

Individual choice, mate.

I think you’ll be surprised at the numbers attending away games when we can. That’s for all clubs who voted to end the season.

The enforced layoff certainly softened my stance on any boycott. The ICT game sent the message loud and clear regarding our feelings as a support. 
I’m finding myself supporting Pie and Bovril’s tweet suggesting St Mirren request a 52 hour delay and have the game on Monday night so 5,000 can go. I’m even thinking of going to Darkheid for the LC game. 

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Cheers never noticed that either.

Scummy wee club but not a bad price at £12.50 tbh. 

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Cheers never noticed that either.

Scummy wee club but not a bad price at £12.50 tbh. 

Aye, I done the whole dodgy stream thing last year. Very patchy, as you might expect. Assuming the prices are similar to this one I’m just going to keep buying them. 

Robbo-Jambo
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Aye, I done the whole dodgy stream thing last year. Very patchy, as you might expect. Assuming the prices are similar to this one I’m just going to keep buying them. 

Same 👍

Bazzas right boot
On 02/08/2021 at 12:44, scottg71 said:

Easter Road is the only place we have a decent away record these days

Hamilton and Motherwell must be OK as well. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Shaggy2 said:

The enforced layoff certainly softened my stance on any boycott. The ICT game sent the message loud and clear regarding our feelings as a support. 
I’m finding myself supporting Pie and Bovril’s tweet suggesting St Mirren request a 52 hour delay and have the game on Monday night so 5,000 can go. I’m even thinking of going to Darkheid for the LC game. 

Doubt we'll get any tickets for darkhead 

21 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Doubt we'll get any tickets for darkhead 

Would there not be a minimum away allocation for a cup tie? Assuming they’re going to get permission for 30,000+ so surely we should get something like 1,500 (5%) if we ask. 

The Treasurer
45 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Would there not be a minimum away allocation for a cup tie? Assuming they’re going to get permission for 30,000+ so surely we should get something like 1,500 (5%) if we ask. 

Not ITK but assuming that there will still be a limited crowd, I can't see them giving up any spaces for away fans if they can't get all the unwashed in. 

I really hope we batter this scum, but I think we will struggle away from home, prediction is 1-1 hope I'm wrong and we give them their medicine!

5 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Think that’s last seasons thinking!  If their stadium got a full capacity licence for this weekend we would sell out the away end easily. So, is it only streams we are not allowed to buy or do we never take any away tickets again, ever?  

42 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Not ITK but assuming that there will still be a limited crowd, I can't see them giving up any spaces for away fans if they can't get all the unwashed in. 

1,000 limit at last home game 

upgotheheads
3 hours ago, Boab said:

Individual choice, mate.

I think you’ll be surprised at the numbers attending away games when we can. That’s for all clubs who voted to end the season.

Like I said, and I'll say it again; short memories.

21 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Like I said, and I'll say it again; short memories.

I respect anyone who will never go to the grounds of teams who voted us down. 
Of course that only applies to people who would have if the debacle hadn’t occurred.

It’s a guess but I’d argue most away regulars will be back at all grounds when they can. 

upgotheheads
19 minutes ago, Boab said:

Of course that only applies to people who would have if the debacle hadn’t occurred.

It’s a guess but I’d argue most away regulars will be back at all grounds when they can. 

I live in west and St Mirren is the nearest ground to me except Ayr and Kilmarnock I would have been there.

8 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I live in west and St Mirren is the nearest ground to me except Ayr and Kilmarnock I would have been there.

It wasn’t a go at you.

If you went regularly away, you’ll know what I’m saying. Once all restrictions are lifted the hardcore will be there. The same faces. 

20 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Same. Kilmarnock and Hamilton. Certainly will be there given the chance as I go to most away games. 

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I will ptobsnly go to a handful of away matches, as I did pre pandemic. I doubt l’ll buy many away streams. 

If we’re doing well, the word boycott will not be heard, Dave. Not at away games anyway.

People are right to be angry at the way things were handled but it dies down over time.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

1,000 limit at last home game 

I know it’s a St Mirren thread but we were discussing Celtic. I think if they get permission for 30,000+ we should get a LC allocation.

@The Treasurerthinks they’ll look after their own and bump us. 
It may well depend on their fans but last time I was there for a LC tie in 2014, there was only 15,522 at the game. 

Edited by Shaggy2

1 hour ago, Shaggy2 said:

I know it’s a St Mirren thread but we were discussing Celtic. I think if they get permission for 30,000+ we should get a LC allocation.

It may well depend on their fans but last time I was there for a LC tie in 2014, there was only 15,522 at the game. 

They may only ask for a low capacity for the LC knowing their fans will give it a miss. Game is also on tv I think. 

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Correct. Would be interesting to know whether the ones hottest on boycotting ever went to many away games. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

They may only ask for a low capacity for the LC knowing their fans will give it a miss. Game is also on tv I think. 

There is that possibility. I think with Rangers getting 24,000 and this match being after August 9th they should be testing the water and asking for more. After all, they have a home league match on the 22nd I think. They'll be looking for all ST holders into that one I'd imagine.

We'll see. I can't say I'd be distraught if I never got to the game but for once I quite fancy it. I was going to take my pal's lad who has never been there. 

The Treasurer
11 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

My thinking is they'll want to "punish" us for having the cheek to not allow any of TGFITW into the game on Saturday.

54 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

My thinking is they'll want to "punish" us for having the cheek to not allow any of TGFITW into the game on Saturday.

I tweeted on the matter and said the only reason there would be no Hearts allocation next week is if they played funny buggers. Got a response from a Celtic mate saying we deserve nowt because we gave them none at the weekend! 🤦‍♂️
He relented to “our normal allocation” after I argued that cup ties must be treated differently and teams are under no obligation to provide for an away support in league matches. 
He reckons Celtic will sell 40,000 next week after the lifting of restrictions. 

5 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

I tweeted on the matter and said the only reason there would be no Hearts allocation next week is if they played funny buggers. Got a response from a Celtic mate saying we deserve nowt because we gave them none at the weekend! 🤦‍♂️
He relented to “our normal allocation” after I argued that cup ties must be treated differently and teams are under no obligation to provide for an away support in league matches. 
He reckons Celtic will sell 40,000 next week after the lifting of restrictions. 

Your point still stands. It’s a Cup game and they are obliged to give us a percentage. 

The Old Tolbooth

St Liedown want £12.50 for the stream on Saturday, this is when IPTV comes into its own, to starve horrible little pissant clubs like this mob, not a chance in hell do they get a penny from me, I’m still raging we gave them Zlamal, that’s when “Only Hearts” went out the window! 

20 minutes ago, Boab said:

Your point still stands. It’s a Cup game and they are obliged to give us a percentage. 

Absolutely. I was a bit surprised at the attitude of my mate. Like he’d have even considered Hearts fans had it been at their tip on Saturday. 
Claims we’ve reduced their allocation year on year which, unless it’s cos we’re putting more police in there, is also a lot of shite. 

Like I said earlier, they’ll get permission for the 40,000 probably and the last time we played a LC tie there only 15,522 attended.