“Best fans in the world”

BM1874

1 hour ago, Longbaws said:

Scotsman pointing the finger at the pretendy Irish ultras

From Isla Smiths vid it seemed more them but then theres some boos that were 💯 next to her. Bellends in all support. Not that anyone will put anything in the press about it

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Forever Hearts

• Auldbenches

• Savage Vince

FinnBarr Saunders
1 hour ago, Mr Brightside said:

Scummy behaviour, in this case thankfully it was a small minority.

Just wait til Remembrance Sunday, true colours will show again although Sky/BBC will dumb it down again.

Whilst acknowledging the vile nature of some OF’s fans, let’s not forget just how bad some of our away support is. I travelled on the train last night with what can only be described as the cast from Planet Of The Apes who joyously sang about Fenians and Paedophiles for the vast majority of the journey.  Not sure we are any better than the OF in this context, just smaller!

On 28/10/2021 at 22:58, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Just wait til Remembrance Sunday, true colours will show again although Sky/BBC will dumb it down again.

There are no SPL fixtures over the Rememberance weekend, it is an International weekend with Scotland playing Moldova away and Denmark at Hampden.

The Ultimate Worrier
3 hours ago, bobskeldon said:

Whilst acknowledging the vile nature of some OF’s fans, let’s not forget just how bad some of our away support is. I travelled on the train last night with what can only be described as the cast from Planet Of The Apes who joyously sang about Fenians and Paedophiles for the vast majority of the journey.  Not sure we are any better than the OF in this context, just smaller!

Very true mate. The train back from away games is not pleasant thanks to these halfwits.

I see the Green Brigade are in uproar again over Celtic's latest appointment as Head of Security. I'm not sure who enjoys putting out a statement more, the Green Brigade or the Sevco board. They are both mad for it. 😄

HeartsandonlyHearts
7 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I see the Green Brigade are in uproar again over Celtic's latest appointment as Head of Security. I'm not sure who enjoys putting out a statement more, the Green Brigade or the Sevco board. They are both mad for it. 😄

I would guess the Green Brigade would rather have someone more instep with their  own beliefs than a British high ranking police officer. Did they give any reasons for not wanting him running security.

8 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I would guess the Green Brigade would rather have someone more instep with their  own beliefs than a British high ranking police officer. Did they give any reasons for not wanting him running security.

Their problem essentially seems to be that he was a high ranking officer involved in the implementation of the OBFA, which was a piece of legislation they obviously had a major problem with.

They were calling on everyone at yesterday's match to stay silent for the first 30mins of yesterday's match as a protest. I don't know if it happened or not, and if it had any outcome on the result if it did. Hopefully it did. 😁