Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BRAVEHEART1874

The pumped sevs will bebanging on greens door for some of his new 6 mil but hopefully all spent on his lawer fees. 

4 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Just had a quick peek at hubz.net they're all cumming in their jammies. What short memories they've got. Malmo are my European team and have been since the 9-0 aggregate

I thought they'd be on lockdown after their B team lost to Elgin in the Challenge cup.  I mean, Hubs do like to win wee cups.

1 minute ago, BRAVEHEART1874 said:

The pumped sevs will bebanging on greens door for some of his new 6 mil but hopefully all spent on his lawer fees. 

Green won't be paying any legal costs, that was part of the settlement on top of the £6m, so Scottish taxpayers will foot that bill as well.

Radio Scotland were imitating a fan's YouTube channel today. Talking about Rangers for 2hours while watching it on TV, because Rangers won't let them do commentary. For the national broadcaster, the depths of their sycophant really are bottomless. I was in the car during the first half and they were going on about how one of the players had joined from England because Rangers are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. How did that work out?

Just had a look and Rangers turnover is about 3 times that of Malmo's. Shine coming off Gerrard?

Fantastic.  I had no idea the game was even on.

In the same way that cities are often twinned, if clubs could be twinned, I would want ours to be Malmo.

I absolutely love them.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

It's remarkable man. Even more so when you hear Halliday speaking about how he acts on Open Goal, he doesn't even realise or at least admit he's being a clown! The one where he booted McNulty in the back at ER was the best example when they went back into the changing room and he's giving it that McNulty ran into his foot

I had forgot about that 😆

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Radio Scotland were imitating a fan's YouTube channel today. Talking about Rangers for 2hours while watching it on TV, because Rangers won't let them do commentary. For the national broadcaster, the depths of their sycophant really are bottomless. I was in the car during the first half and they were going on about how one of the players had joined from England because Rangers are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. How did that work out?

Just had a look and Rangers turnover is about 3 times that of Malmo's. Shine coming off Gerrard?

And they weren't even doing a good imitation.  It's pathetic, the mainstream media in Scotland is by and large woeful.

Unfortunately Rob McLean will still be purring over them when the score a couple against Dundee. But this makes it more bearable. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Its good to have fans back

Desperate to leave though 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😆

7 minutes ago, Cade said:

Malmo love pumping Scottish clubs.  

Papped Celtic, Hibs and Rangers out of european competitions over the years.

Rangers twice now? 

15 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Just had a quick peek at hubz.net they're all cumming in their jammies. What short memories they've got. Malmo are my European team and have been since the 9-0 aggregate

According to my phone, the cabbages have just lost 2-1 at the Giro to Elgin city.

FT: Rangers 1-2 Malmo (2-4 agg)

It should be said, Rangers have given the Europa League a right good go in the last two seasons. Falling short in the last-16 twice in a row.

A run deep into the knockouts again would definitely soothe the frustration of tonight's loss. But there's work ahead to get to that point.

BBC SPORT

4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Its good to have fans back

This is it for me i never bought in to the theory that no fans means no pressure and no fans were to blame for rangers winning the league but since the start of the season and fans being back it seams to me like the rangers players are playing to not disappoint and in turn they are not having that freedom to go express themselves long story short I very much believe if a team like hearts the sheep or even the wee team were to really believe in achieving something then they are there to be got at 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

FT: Rangers 1-2 Malmo (2-4 agg)

It should be said, Rangers have given the Europa League a right good go in the last two seasons. Falling short in the last-16 twice in a row.

A run deep into the knockouts again would definitely soothe the frustration of tonight's loss. But there's work ahead to get to that point.

BBC SPORT

Not Steven Gerrard's Rangers?

Bazzas right boot

Gerrard has taken rangers as far as he wants and probably can. 

They'll have to service some debt now their gamble failed. 

The hordes will be wrestless. 

They were falling over themselves laughing at celtic and 2 weeks later are in the same position, just a big juicy bit of debt  to separate them from their other arse cheek. 

Celtic pumped oot 

Rangers pumped oot. 

Hibs next please. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Just read that Malmo played the 2nd half with 10 men.  This just gets better and better.

Been brought back down to earth though by BBC Scotland who tell me this has been a hugely disappointing night for rangers and Scottish football.

Has it really?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Rangers twice now? 

Yep. 

2011/12: Aggregate 2-1 Malmo

2021/22: Aggregate 4-2 Malmo

Celtic:

2015/16: Aggregate 4-3 Malmo

Hibs:

2013/14 Aggregate 9-0 Malmo

😍

SuperstarSteve

Just posting to laugh at rangers 😂

Over the moon both Glasgow clubs missed out on mega champions league money. 

A disappointing night for Scottish football? I’m bloody delighted. Neither of the arse cheeks will be raking in CL millions, cutbacks and economies will be the order of the day, and the playing field just got considerably more level.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Just read that Malmo played the 2nd half with 10 men.  This just gets better and better.

Been brought back down to earth though by BBC Scotland who tell me this has been a hugely disappointing night for rangers and Scottish football.

Has it really?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

To be fair Doug, they got it half right

:rofl:

Shanks said no

The best part of the last 30 minutes was the crowd scenes, both seeing their ugly discontent and droves of them leaving early. They waited 18 months to fill Ibrox but needed away to beat the traffic. By the final whistle it looked like social distancing had made a comeback.

Some party.

Just now, Doc Rob said:

A disappointing night for Scottish football? I’m bloody delighted. Neither of the arse cheeks will be raking in CL millions, cutbacks and economies will be the order of the day, and the playing field just got considerably more level.

Maybe they mean our standing in the global game. This is always trotted out. We all suffer. Aye? Feck off!

14 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

This is it for me i never bought in to the theory that no fans means no pressure and no fans were to blame for rangers winning the league but since the start of the season and fans being back it seams to me like the rangers players are playing to not disappoint and in turn they are not having that freedom to go express themselves long story short I very much believe if a team like hearts the sheep or even the wee team were to really believe in achieving something then they are there to be got at 

It's that belief though especially away from home.

I caught their first game v. Livvy and although final score was 3.0, I thought they (der Hun) were very ponderous.  But as Livingston offered nada and offered nothing up front, the goals happened through sheer pressure rather than good football.

As a PS, Scott Wright made a huge difference v. Livingston.  I never recall him ever being that decent  let alone good when at Aberdeen.

Edited by DETTY29

It's not all bad news for Rangers, they can at least look forward to a glamour Europa League play-off in either Armenia or Kazakhstan.

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

It's not all bad news for Rangers, they can at least look forward to a glamour Europa League play-off in either Armenia or Kazakhstan.

If they **** that up, do they drop to the Conference?

Hectormasson
35 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Hobos 0 malmo 7🤣🤣🤣🤣has any other scottish team lost 0-9 on a European aggregate ?

Just now, Hectormasson said:

Hobos 0 malmo 7🤣🤣🤣🤣has any other scottish team lost 0-9 on a European aggregate ?

No, yet another Hibs first 😂

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Hibernian 0-7 Malmo (agg 0-9), 2013

Pat Fenlon (right) Pat Fenlon (right) suffered a heavy defeat in Europe with Hibs

Hectormasson
21 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

It's the non believe you can win in Glasgow, which is the major f....k up for hearts , other teams too mind ,

10 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It's that belief though especially away from home.

I caught their first game v. Livvy and although final score was 3.0, I thought they (der Hun) were very ponderous.  But as Livingston offered nada and offered nothing up front, the goals happened through sheer pressure rather than good football.

As a PS, Scott Wright made a huge difference v. Livingston.  I never recall him ever being that decent  let alone good when at Aberdeen.

Same with Scott Wright. Don’t remember many good games at Aberdeen 

Hectormasson
4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

No, yet another Hibs first 😂

Another forgotten 1st , are hibs the only team in Europe? Or even the world to lose 3 separate cup finals losing 6 goals each time  to the same team?? 2-6, league cup 1968,   1-6 tic scottish cup  1972, 3-6 league cup 1975. ???

There is no point where either Rangers, or Celtic getting more 10s and 10s of millions is good.

Chucking in a wee bit of co-efficient and a few hundred k in solidarity payments really isn't worth it for the rest of us.

8 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Hibernian 0-7 Malmo (agg 0-9), 2013

Pat Fenlon (right) Pat Fenlon (right) suffered a heavy defeat in Europe with Hibs

Jimmy nichol looks like he's really, unsuccessfully, trying to hide his laughter!!!

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Jimmy nichol looks like he's really, unsuccessfully, trying to hide his laughter!!!

The man who was manager when we beat Cowdenbeath 10 nil, he’s got some defeats on his CV 😆.,

I think what we've seen is a bunch of Rangers players who have believed their own hype. Perhaps they didn't think they would be at the club this season and had one eye out the door. Kent, Barisic etc who have been fantastic and were maybe expecting to go onto bigger and better things. 

Now that CL is a gonner, I can see Gerrard dropping his pants at the first decent sized English team who come in for him, that's if any believe in his stock.

Nelly Terraces
1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

It's quite painful to listen to. Like a spurned lover trying to get back with their ex who it just so happens has taken out an injunction against them for creepy behaviour. It's all so undignified. Give it up guys, the Sevconians don't want you back so stop sucking up to them from a distance.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Homme said:

I think what we've seen is a bunch of Rangers players who have believed their own hype. Perhaps they didn't think they would be at the club this season and had one eye out the door. Kent, Barisic etc who have been fantastic and were maybe expecting to go onto bigger and better things. 

Now that CL is a gonner, I can see Gerrard dropping his pants at the first decent sized English team who come in for him, that's if any believe in his stock.

Agreed, I got the feeling McInnes is angling for the job tonight. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

It's quite painful to listen to. Like a spurned lover trying to get back with their ex who it just so happens has taken out an injunction against them for creepy behaviour. It's all so undignified. Give it up guys, the Sevconians don't want you back so stop sucking up to them from a distance.

Absolutely, hope Halliday cheers up by Sunday.