Scottish Clubs in Europe

Footballfirst

6 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Guys. What was the quip at the end of the Malmö manager’s  pre match conference? Sound quality was terrible for me and I couldn’t make out what he said in reply to the ‘who is under more pressure?’ question. 

Basically that rangers are under more pressure to win because they need the champions league money.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooh their trips to either Armenia or Kazioh****itstan sound like fun, if they don't turn this around 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by neilnunb

5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I hate to say this (only because its unlikely anyone else will) but it actually would be quite funny if Celtic won the league now. 

This.

was funny Rangers stopped 10 be even funnier in Rangers get launched out champions league and Celtic get automatic group stage at end of the season

Have to say I thought this BBC Radio coverage would be a terrible listen without the commentary but the moans and frustration of Hateley, Adam and Burke is incredibly uplifting.

Edited by Costanza

Savage Vince
5 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Basically that rangers are under more pressure to win because they need the champions league money.

Please be true. 

RustyRightPeg

Celtic have looked better than Rangers and that's saying something considering how bad they've been. 

Celtic 2/1 for the league if anyone is ambitious enough.

The mighty blue bears have enjoyed their night back which is pleasing.........

HartleyLegend3
6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I hate to say this (only because its unlikely anyone else will) but it actually would be quite funny if Celtic won the league now. 

My prediction was for celtic to win the league. Rangers haven't improved. Clearly they have gone backwards. The Malmo coach was right. Rangers need the chump league money to invest. 

We are watching 10 man Malmo beating rangers 4-2 on aggregate.. 

1 minute ago, Der Kaiser said:

Malmo are really putting on a great display of how to defend a lead with a man down.

Their shape is fantastic. 

Yip.

I thought 9/2 was generous but glad I took it. Just need to dig in for 5 minutes.

Just now, almair said:

Can someone explain why Malmo are ahead if away goals don't double

they won the first leg 2-1 and now lead 2-1 so it is 4-2 on aggregate

2 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Please be true. 

Rumours are when their annual accounts are published it will suggest they are losing around 2mill a month.

Only so long they can keep going with director bailouts or by convincing rich fans to buy a chunk of shares.

Champs league is the solution to plugging the hole for them, Europa League helped with their long run in the competition but it's a massive difference in money for the CL.

I'd suggest that if they don't win the league this year they might be in a bit of bother.

RustyRightPeg

Rangers deserve every single bit of this result for wearing a horrendous third strip for a home game.

Just now, milky_26 said:

they won the first leg 2-1 and now lead 2-1 so it is 4-2 on aggregate

I thought it would have to be something like that. Thanks for clarifying.

RustyRightPeg

Kent and Morelos will be away and Gerrard will take the first EPL or Prem job he's offered if he has to go through another season in the Europa League.

kingantti1874

These stadium guidelines are a bit confusing eh? Full capacity for 80 minutes and back to a limited one for the last 10 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

reminds me of that fantastic clip of the old boy filming himself on his bontempi organ singing ‘we’re glasgow rangers and we don’t do walking away’😂 

2 minutes ago, almair said:

What an absolute tit I am.

The correct term is arsehole, and you are among many proud fellow arseholes here on JKB

The Goalscoring Knee
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

These stadium guidelines are a bit confusing eh? Full capacity for 80 minutes and back to a limited one for the last 10

👏🤣

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

The correct term is arsehole, and you are among many proud fellow arseholes here on JKB

I'll take that.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Der Kaiser said:

On the bright side, those strips can be reused to wrap presents for anyone celebrating a birthday in the 1980s

Worst strip I've seen in a while.

alwaysthereinspirit
7 minutes ago, almair said:

Can someone explain why Malmo are ahead if away goals don't double

Wait, what?

🥃

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

These stadium guidelines are a bit confusing eh? Full capacity for 80 minutes and back to a limited one for the last 10 🤷‍♂️

🤣

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

Did I just hear the might boo bears????

Na they turned them down and turned up the music

Edited by sadj