• sadj

• GinRummy

• Bongo 1874

• Gambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tommy Brown

What do we do on Sunday?

Snecky losing to Cove and us winning, means we have section wrapped up with one game left.

Continue with first 11 or really mix it up?

According to some Finlay Pollock needs loaned out, isn't good enough etc, wouldn't know football if it slapped them in the face. 

Comes on changes the game. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Nice. Another one and we should be well placed to run the clean sweep and get into the seeds.

Cove 2-0 on ICT right now

avhudtheteeshirt

GMS is starting to look better at the start of this season, 2 assists in this game, goals and taking on opponents!!!

Guest ToqueJambo

The doom and gloomers will be seething. Another goal, another win, another clean sheet, a young player coming through and doing well...

I'm guessing they'll be dismissing these games as unimportant and will be saying things like "Let's judge Neilson after the first handful of league games" now?

Well done, young man.

We desperately need youngsters to come through and succeed in the first team.

These threads are much worse than the team performances. Folk trying to make out we are awful when we are winning all our matches. Desperate stuff.

Just now, avhudtheteeshirt said:

GMS is starting to look better at the start of this season, 2 assists in this game, goals and taking on opponents!!!

He’s been good again. 

Peakybunnet
2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

17 year old has to show grown men how to finish. A few of these players need to have a quiet word with themselves in the hanging room.

Lol 2 zip away is a good score. If we scored with every chance in every game it would be surreal. 

I saw John Robertson miss a sitter once. 

Saw Jimmy Bone miss six chances away at Dumbarton before he scored so and we won 1-0. 

People need to get a grip. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Cove 2-0 on ICT right now

That would guarantee us top of the group then

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

The doom and gloomers will be seething. Another goal, another win, another clean sheet, a young player coming through and doing well...

I'm guessing they'll be dismissing these games as unimportant and will be saying things like "Let's judge Neilson after the first handful of league games" now?

Last time when promoted we won our first 5 SPL games and folk were still moaning their tits off about him.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, number-16 said:

That would guarantee us top of the group then

Correct. Then the goal is to be one of the best 3 group winners.

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

According to some Finlay Pollock needs loaned out, isn't good enough etc, wouldn't know football if it slapped them in the face. 

****ing give it a rest , between you n Pointon 🤪

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Or you could say Robbie got it wrong, and it's taken a 17 year old to show them how it's done to put us in the clear 🤔

We've been nothing special. 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Him and Gnando have been very direct, their energy injection was exactly what we needed.

Just now, Cruyff said:

2-0 or 3-0 is what many would have predicted, why are there folk moaning? 🤔 

Because they are self entitled mentalists

sandylejambo

the gloom is coming from you, just shut up and let us enjoy the site tonight at least

August Landmesser

Stirling commentators calling Gnando 'Ginnelly', at least they're pronouncing 'Ginnelly' correctly...

🤦‍♂️

merseyjambo

I’ve always said that. 

No point in getting carried away against part time teams or Inverness by look of it.

He’ll be judged on his results against teams like St Mirren, Motherwell, Dundee United, Aberdeen and Hibs

Fitzroy Pointon

I'm getting confused. Ginelly was Ginly v. Peterhead and now Gnando is Ginly? 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Or you could say Robbie got it wrong, and it's taken a 17 year old to show them how it's done to put us in the clear 🤔

We've been nothing special. 

When a sub comes on and scores, that's typically called a "good substitution". 

thehibsareintheirbeds

Really like pollocks attitude. Doesn't always come off but wants to get forward and make things happen.

As for ginly/nando mistaken identity.....deary me

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’d be pissed if we loaned out pollock or smith again. 

No chance Pollock is getting loaned out now. He'll be involved in most games for the foreseeable 

Just now, jonesy said:

He's probably still getting over having seen Linford Christie keep a clean sheet in the CL final and then MLK miss three penalties for England in the Euros.

🤣

Just now, merseyjambo said:

I’ve always said that. 

No point in getting carried away against part time teams or Inverness by look of it.

He’ll be judged on his results against teams like St Mirren, Motherwell, Dundee United, Aberdeen and Hibs

Yeah Alloa and Brora had nil impact on last season in any way whatsoever did it? He'll be judged one game at a time and rightly so.

When a sub comes on and scores, that's typically called a "good substitution". 

Yeah but should he be on the bench anyway?. 

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

hopefully 'ginly' corrects their pronunciation afterwards for them

Hopefully he'll be so good this season that everyone will know his name.

Rupert The Bear style. ☺

Diadora Van Basten
15 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Smith and Haring have been woeful 

They are waiting for some of our young players to come on so they can shout abuse at them.

Annoyed he's brought on Jamie "cannae be arsed" Walker (watch him score a peach now I've said that) 2-0 up all over them, give a young laddie a chance instead. Was really impressed with Conor Smith on Saturday and think he has a role to play.