• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like Stamkos just took a bad one against the Bruins this afternoon. Stretchered off.

Ive just seen a clip of it. Leg bent right back. Looks like a really, really bad one.:(

alwaysthereinspirit

Ive just seen a clip of it. Leg bent right back. Looks like a really, really bad one. :(

The weird thing was the goalie immediately calling to the bench for assistance and Stamkos trying to skate it off before collapsing again. Tough as $#!t these hockey types.

The weird thing was the goalie immediately calling to the bench for assistance and Stamkos trying to skate it off before collapsing again. Tough as $#!t these hockey types.

Broken tibia. Shame for Tampa, they'd been on a bit of a roll. Guess he'll miss the Olympics too.

Bergevin has built a terrible team this summer. Briere, Murray and Parros are honkin'. Add that to the $16m contract for Desharnais and you've got to question him.

Jade Portwood's winning Penalty Shot (in OT) vs Nottingham on Sunday. Caps were 4-0 and 5-2 up and still ended up in OT...

I love the seething Panthers fans in the foreground after the goal.

:yas:

Edited by Manny1874

Nice Theo Fleury impression at the end.

Any decent games to check out over Christmas when I'm back?

Apparently the Panthers werent too happy with the Fleury-esque celebration. :verysmug:

Whats your dates at Christmas? Here's the games from the 14th to the 31st:

14-12-2013 18:30 Hull Stingrays - : - Edinburgh Capitals 15-12-2013 18:00 Edinburgh Capitals - : - Dundee Stars 26-12-2013 19:30 Fife Flyers - : - Edinburgh Capitals 28-12-2013 18:30 Hull Stingrays - : - Edinburgh Capitals 29-12-2013 18:00 Edinburgh Capitals - : - Braehead Clan 31-12-2013 15:30 Edinburgh Capitals - : - Fife Flyers

Apparently the Panthers werent too happy with the Fleury-esque celebration. :verysmug:

Whats your dates at Christmas? Here's the games from the 14th to the 31st:

14-12-2013 18:30 Hull Stingrays - : - Edinburgh Capitals 15-12-2013 18:00 Edinburgh Capitals - : - Dundee Stars 26-12-2013 19:30 Fife Flyers - : - Edinburgh Capitals 28-12-2013 18:30 Hull Stingrays - : - Edinburgh Capitals 29-12-2013 18:00 Edinburgh Capitals - : - Braehead Clan 31-12-2013 15:30 Edinburgh Capitals - : - Fife Flyers

Might try one of the last two. Fife one obviously appeals but it depends what I'm doing on Hogmanay.

Might try one of the last two. Fife one obviously appeals but it depends what I'm doing on Hogmanay.

Half 3 face off means plenty time to do stuff after. Worked a treat last year and the place was rammed.

Fecking 1am start for the Pennsylvania Derby tonight. :muggy:

Hmm. Off at the moment so I might try and stay up for it. Didn't get up to 1pm today though so I doubt I'll be tired!

Hmm. Off at the moment so I might try and stay up for it. Didn't get up to 1pm today though so I doubt I'll be tired!

There isnt even a game to take in before the Derby either.:down:

I might have to keep watching the Bowls at this rate!

There isnt even a game to take in before the Derby either. :down:

I might have to keep watching the Bowls at this rate!

Minnesota Vs The Queafs?

Kadri just steamrollered Backstrom :wtf:

Minnesota Vs The Queafs?

Kadri just steamrollered Backstrom :wtf:

Cant be arsed with the Leafs, though I did see the Kadri hit. :down:

Don Cherry to defend it. NAP.

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic