• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting polarized in the Atlantic division now. 5 teams all within striking distance of one another :pleasing: good thing is that that top 5 are currently the wild cards aswell and probably will be haha.

Anyone making plans for next Friday?

Getting polarized in the Atlantic division now. 5 teams all within striking distance of one another :pleasing: good thing is that that top 5 are currently the wild cards aswell and probably will be haha.

Anyone making plans for next Friday?

Standings will probably start to stretch out when we actually start playing each other a bit more regualrly.

What's happening next Friday? You having everyone round?

Standings will probably start to stretch out when we actually start playing each other a bit more regualrly.

What's happening next Friday? You having everyone round?

Haha could do. Thanks giving weekend. First game from 4pm on Friday. Requested that day off :D

Haha could do. Thanks giving weekend. First game from 4pm on Friday. Requested that day off :D

4:30 GMT I think it is actually

Fancy a trip up to Edinburgh JiS next weekend for ice hockey and all you can drink single cask, cask strength single malt whisky? Only have 20odd bottles tho so ull need to pace yourself

Fancy a trip up to Edinburgh JiS next weekend for ice hockey and all you can drink single cask, cask strength single malt whisky? Only have 20odd bottles tho so ull need to pace yourself

:jj:

Talking of JiS, has he been on some kind of 3 week bender?

Going to the Maple Leafs v Sabres game on 27th Dec. Not really followed NHL since early 2000's, how are both teams looking just now? Should it be a good game?

Going to the Maple Leafs v Sabres game on 27th Dec. Not really followed NHL since early 2000's, how are both teams looking just now? Should it be a good game?

Leafs are playing really well, the Sabres aren't. But there should be a bit of needle in this one as I think it's the first time John Scott's faced the Leafs since this game in the preseason...

Leafs are playing really well, the Sabres aren't. But there should be a bit of needle in this one as I think it's the first time John Scott's faced the Leafs since this game in the preseason...

Scott was playing against the Leafs the other day (according to Coach's Corner). Scott didnt answer the bell though.

In last night's games, Sidney and the Pens gub Ovie and the Caps. Again. :verysmug:

JamboInSouthsea

Sounds like an excellent idea although wont be back up in town til round about xmas time :santa3:

Any Caps games on about then?

JamboInSouthsea

:jj:

Talking of JiS, has he been on some kind of 3 week bender?

Yes indeed I have, spent a fortune, fell over a few times and only have vague memories of it all...probably did watch some games but did the passing out procedure.

Annoyingly a lot of my mates seem to have a birthday around about this time of year and one of them seemed to last a full week...early starts with no fodder = staggering idiot :lol:

Got a mate coming down to Pompey for her PhD viva this weekend too so possibly a messy event as well...

All this been getting in the way of me sorting out business plan so I can get up and running working for myself....hey ho!!

Sounds like an excellent idea although wont be back up in town til round about xmas time :santa3:

There is a list about a page back of Caps games on over the Festive period.:thumbsup:

JamboInSouthsea

There is a list about a page back of Caps games on over the Festive period. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, so there is, cheers.

Hopefully be able to catch one of the games although not 100% sure yet when I will be up...depends a bit as to when some mates down here are heading back so I can met up with as many as poss.

That's a shame. Running out of shelving space to store my whisky

:sob:

Wish I was in such a plight :lol:

When you get to drink whisky for free at your work then u buy the best at discount because you need to before its gone but u hardly drink at home as u drink it all at work it tends to start to pile up :jj:

Edited by hearts151

JamboInSouthsea

When you get to drink whisky for free at your work then u buy the best at discount because you need to before its gone but u hardly drink at home as u drink it all at work it tends to start to pile up :jj:

I take it you don't drive to and from work then?

JamboInSouthsea

Crikey i've managed to stay up to watch some hockey tonight :lol:

Watching St. Louis @ Boston...1 each at end of 3rd with the goals within 40 secs of each other.

JamboInSouthsea

Queefs 2-1 down at home to Trashville.

1/2 way through 2nd period in Boston and still not one penalty strangely enough...must be some sort of record at this stage of the season.

JamboInSouthsea

Not bad game in Boston at 2 each at end of 2nd...of course it might be just 'ok' but haven't watched a game for so long and really enjoying it in my sober(ish) state.

5 dram Tasting was actually a whisky and wine tasting so 5 dreams 5 whiskies. Oot after at Cumberland with a hot as **** colleague. Anyway. Off to mothercare with missus and baby. No idea where my backpack is :facepalm:

Oh and yeah. Missed hockey last night

5 dram Tasting was actually a whisky and wine tasting so 5 dreams 5 whiskies. Oot after at Cumberland with a hot as **** colleague. Anyway. Off to mothercare with missus and baby. No idea where my backpack is :facepalm:

Oh and yeah. Missed hockey last night

Pics please.

And...

:look:

Konrad von Carstein

The dafties are the usual "American sports are pish but NFL is ok but hockey is cack and even the US isn't interested in it brigade....

In greenock doing a tasting tonight so missing tonight's games too. Would be awesome to go to one of those games.

It would be a proper experience but I'm not sure you get a very good view!

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic