• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott Gomez.

Scott Gomez.

Scott Gomez!!!

JamboInSouthsea

Unbelievable Geoff!!!

"Scott Gomez, a 14-year veteran and one of several 30-somethings added to the Panthers roster by general manager Dale Tallon, opened the scoring at 17:41 of the first period with a backhand shot from the crease after a pass from behind the net by Scottie Upshall.

Gomez started the sequence with a dump-in from near the Dallas blue line on the left side. Upshall collected the puck in the corner then flipped a feed to Gomez, who tapped it for his first goal in 22 games.

"This is a new day for him," Thomas said. "I know he's going to score a lot this year. The monkey's off his back."

JamboInSouthsea

Cant say thats a surprise. The Devils were honking last night.

Have changed channel...

Not too bad a 2nd period despite the lack of goals.

Indeed.

Was only going to stay up until now, but I think I'll keep going and deal with it tomorrow!

Yeah gonna stay up til end then might do another game too.

Watching this then watching the remainder of the Nashville vs Colorado game

Just found this thread :lol:

No Hockey for me tonight as I'm on dayshift tomorrow. Spent the evening so far catching up with yesterday's games that I didn't see. The Avalanches game was probably the highlight for me. That Downie is some boy.

JamboInSouthsea

Habs 1 up at end of 2nd and too many other games on to work out what to watch...not complaining!!!

Changed over to Maple Leafs game just in time to see the 3rd for them go in. 4-3 at end of second. Looks like it's been a cracker too.

Was absolutely done in yest. Was out heavy wed thur and Fri with work the next day each time... So had to miss leafs stay undefeated at the top of the league :yas:

Was absolutely done in yest. Was out heavy wed thur and Fri with work the next day each time... So had to miss leafs stay undefeated at the top of the league :yas:

:muggy:

Home tonight to watch Vancouver then fancying the Lightning game after. Anyone think it's worth watching?

Are Tampa playing tonight?

Played last night against the Blackhawks. I'm a day behind now because of work and there's no way I'll manage to stay up past 10. I was planning on watching it on Gamecentre. I think they won 3-2.

JamboInSouthsea

Ended up passing out last night due to an earlier intake of vino...good win tho'

Not sure who to watch tonight but Philly @ Carolina might be a good idea as it starts at 10.

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic