Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JamboInSouthsea

Gone for watching Islanders at Oilers...Edmonton 2 goals up about 1/2 way through the 2nd.

Sneaky effort there from Pouliot(?)...didn't think anybody was gonna score!!!

:pleasing:

It was ******* class.

Up ye Chester.

JamboInSouthsea

Poor period too be fair with both teams having puck handling issues.

Cracker of a shootout goal tho' bet Johnson has a red face when he sees that again.

Told you the Habs would win! :P

Crosby out for around a week with concussion.

FAO Gershwin:

Have you seen anything about the Edinburgh Caps recently? Its pretty grim. :(

Edited by Chester?

FAO Gershwin:

Have you seen anything about the Edinburgh Caps recently? Its pretty grim. :(

I've been following events online but I have to admit that I've not been to a single game this season. Looks like the Elite days are over. Scot Neil has done an admirable job but I think his stubborness and lack of marketing experience has sealed the clubs fate. It'll be a shame to see the end of top level hockey at Murrayfield.

I've been following events online but I have to admit that I've not been to a single game this season. Looks like the Elite days are over. Scot Neil has done an admirable job but I think his stubborness and lack of marketing experience has sealed the clubs fate. It'll be a shame to see the end of top level hockey at Murrayfield.

Indeed. There are rumours he's found a buyer. I doubt it and im inclined to believe its more likely to fold. What gets on my nerves, is that Sheffield are now owned by Cardiff. Hull are now owned by Coventry and Braehead are owned by Nottingham. Not a whiff of help for us. Ever. We all know what really needs to be done and the chap Regan, who owns Cardiff, has been quite vocal about the ridiculous sums of money Elite teams spend. He has threatened to pull both the Devils and Steelers out of the league unless everyone gets their finger out. What comes from that is anyone's guess. The sounds are hopeful but we've all heard it before.

And if your interested Panthers-Giants is on SS2 the noo.

Edited by Chester?

Indeed. There are rumours he's found a buyer. I doubt it and im inclined to believe its more likely to fold. What gets on my nerves, is that Sheffield are now owned by Cardiff. Hull are now owned by Coventry and Braehead are owned by Nottingham. Not a whiff of help for us. Ever. We all know what really needs to be done and the chap Regan, who owns Cardiff, has been quite vocal about the ridiculous sums of money Elite teams spend. He has threatened to pull both the Devils and Steelers out of the league unless everyone gets their finger out. What comes from that is anyone's guess. The sounds are hopeful but we've all heard it before.

And if your interested Panthers-Giants is on SS2 the noo.

I think we should go back to playing the Durham Wasps and the Whitley Bay Warriors!

Watching the Leafs for some reason...they are completely destroying the Thrashers 8-1 and it's only the end of the 2nd.

Cheap shot from Ben Eager at 5-1 and the leafs scored 3 times on the major penalty!

Just watched last nights Hockeys version of Heart of Midlothian totally destroy Edmonton. When it was 5-1 Rennie with less than 5 minutes to go puts on his heavies, bad mistake, stupid penalties and Vigneault in retaliation put on first team power play ding ding 6-1.

Big game tonight, Red Wings, a win would put Canucks in a really strong position.

JamboInSouthsea

BAH!!! Missed all the games yesterday due to internet issues...shame as I had the night off.

Nice one on the sticky front Mr. Gershwin.

Dertoit win via shoot out....frustrating for you Bob.

Yes and no, Canucks played well, but met a really hot goalie, again the guy that has been rated the world's top goalie looked less than average in the shootout.

Luongo can be sensational with some saves but the tying goal to me was one he should have saved. As usual he went down into the butterfly leg style of goaltending now adopted by most, it leaves a lot of space high on glove side and thats exactly where it went last night.

You cannot complain when you get a close game between two good teams,at least we salvaged an important point. This two could be the western finalists quite a series it would be.

BAH!!! Missed all the games yesterday due to internet issues...shame as I had the night off.

Nice one on the sticky front Mr. Gershwin.

I didn't really have much to do with it, apart from about a million 2am posts!

Konrad von Carstein

I didn't really have much to do with it, apart from about a million 2am posts!

Time well spent good Sir! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Although TBH the Mods/Admin should have been able to see how popular this thread was (although only among a very few members)and stickied it earlier. (Not meant as an angry critisism)

Same should apply to NFL/Ashes (and Vampire/Werewolf and Zombie) type threads too... :mellow:

Just got in so was hoping for better scores all round...what's the game been like anyway?

Sorry, only just noticed your post.

It's been pretty average - although I'm not a fan of watching games at the MSG.

JamboInSouthsea

I dislike food additives too!!!

JamboInSouthsea

Pouliot scores a cracker there, Habs picking their game up now so good to hear some booing in the crowd...will hopefully dis-hearten NY players.

Pouliot scores a cracker there, Habs picking their game up now so good to hear some booing in the crowd...will hopefully dis-hearten NY players.

msg.png

JamboInSouthsea

Stream i'm watching has just shown some quality cheating by Subban in this period...well sneaky and didn't get caught.

Stream i'm watching has just shown some quality cheating by Subban in this period...well sneaky and didn't get caught.

Chester will be :seething:

JamboInSouthsea

Indeed he shall.

Excellent win there and exciting finish...Auld got some good and one very lucky save.

Right time for some pasta based MSG and another game.

Canucks again proved good teams can have a so so game and still win even if by shootout. Thursdays game against Rangers should be hard and need a whole team effort. Still top o' the league though.

Canucks again proved good teams can have a so so game and still win even if by shootout. Thursdays game against Rangers should be hard and need a whole team effort. Still top o' the league though.

I liked Mason Raymond's shootout goal!

I agree. Its horrible and the camera angles are honking.

No really. Ive got more important hockey concerns to worry about. Like if Edinburgh will have a team over the next few weeks or indeed for next season. :(

Edited by Chester?

I agree. Its horrible and the camera angles are honking.

No really. Ive got more important hockey concerns to worry about. Like if Edinburgh will have a team over the next few weeks or indeed for next season. :(

Looks like there will be a lynch mob outside the rink for Scott Neil this weekend.

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic