• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol well we are 5 ahead of 9th and 6 behind 2nd do I guess if missing playoffs is possible then finishing 2nd is equally possible :thumbsup:

You've got to love a (misguided) trier. The excitement at possibly being in the playoffs, for the first time since before the last lockout, must be going to all these Leafs fans heads. :thumbsup:

Edited by Chester?

You've got to love a (misguided) trier. The excitement at possibly being in the playoffs, for the first time since before the last lockout, must be going to all these Leafs fans heads. :thumbsup:

Means nothing to me. This is my first season where I have truly followed NHL . Only watched finals as that was on when I visited family 3 years in a row around July time. So really, leafs always make playoffs to me ;) well will do in a week ;)

Means nothing to me. This is my first season where I have truly followed NHL . Only watched finals as that was on when I visited family 3 years in a row around July time. So really, leafs always make playoffs to me ;) well will do in a week ;)

:rofl:

Worst. Excuse. Ever. :rofl:

:gok:

You'll have noticed Toronto weren't in any of them.

Cannae wait for the playoffs by the way. It's going to be good on here.

You'll have noticed Toronto weren't in any of them.

:yas:

Cannae wait for the playoffs by the way. It's going to be good on here.

Trust me to move into a day position where I cant really stay up and watch. :sob:

yas!.gif

Trust me to move into a day position where I cant really stay up and watch. :sob:

Dry you eyes. I work 9:30-6 and somehow manage it!

Dry you eyes. I work 9:30-6 and somehow manage it!

Unfortunately, I need to be on the ball at all times. Late nights really arent an option.

Unfortunately, I need to be on the ball at all times. Late nights really arent an option.

I work at scotch malt Whisky society so I get loads of favorable shifts for watching NHL . :pleasing:

I work at scotch malt Whisky society so I get loads of favorable shifts for watching NHL . :pleasing:

No wonder you ended up a Leafs fan. You're clearly pickled...

Team GB play Italy, today, at 3pm. All the usual outlets showing the game ( :lol: ).

A real must win for Tony Hand's troops.

No wonder you ended up a Leafs fan. You're clearly pickled...

A man with a taste for the finer things in life you mean?

A man with a taste for the finer things in life you mean?

Nah. Pickled.

Edited by Chester?

Currently 0-0 in Hungary with about 8 minutes left in the first. GB look much improved from the last time I watched them.

Edited by Chester?

End of 1st 1-0 Japan.

GB really were all over them in that period. PP looks awful. No coincidence that Doug Christiansen is involved on that front.

JamboInSouthsea

Sounds a tasty job.

GB relegated after losing 4-1 against South Korea, earlier today. No wins. Absolutely hopeless. :facepalm:

In other news, Pens lock up the one seed for the East after beating Boston 3-2. NESN commentator Jack Edwards needed to apologise after comments directed towards Matt Cooke:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=666853&navid=nhl:topheads

:vrface:

GB relegated after losing 4-1 against South Korea, earlier today. No wins. Absolutely hopeless. :facepalm:

In other news, Pens lock up the one seed for the East after beating Boston 3-2. NESN commentator Jack Edwards needed to apologise after comments directed towards Matt Cooke:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=666853&navid=nhl:topheads

:vrface:

Going the same as queerhawks, 1st round knock out nap

Konrad von Carstein

You Eastern nancies keep up the queerhawks pash - fancy only Chesters mob to make round 2, the Leaves and Canaduns will be out first round - Hawks v CBJ easy chaps, easy. Lord Stanley you remember Patrick.....

You Eastern nancies keep up the queerhawks pash - fancy only Chesters mob to make round 2, the Leaves and Canaduns will be out first round - Hawks v CBJ easy chaps, easy. Lord Stanley you remember Patrick.....

The BJs won't be making the playoffs...and the Bumhawks will be joining them on the golf course fairly soon after.

Konrad von Carstein

The BJs won't be making the playoffs...and the Bumhawks will be joining them on the golf course fairly soon after.

Long after the Canabums...

:tt2:

heheh I'm 7 again :)

Maybe queerhawks and Pittsburgh pageants can have a wooden spoon best of 7 before hibs next humiliation

:look:

Probably. We've not won a playoff series since we won the Cup. :facepalm:

:sob:

Reckon we shouldn't bother with the playoffs. Finding it quite amusing that we're still in 2nd but I don't think it's going to last for long.

with two games in hand and with panthers tonight then I think Bruins will hit 2nd.

Hopefully we can hold 5th to meet you boys in round 1. The game next sat is going to be good! You've lost 5-1 the last two Saturdays

:jjyay:

with two games in hand and with panthers tonight then I think Bruins will hit 2nd.

Hopefully we can hold 5th to meet you boys in round 1. The game next sat is going to be good! You've lost 5-1 the last two Saturdays

:jjyay:

same day as the hibs..

Suppose habs and hibs are only one vowel difference

:pleasing:

Watching my first game in what seems likes a fecking age! Wild vs Flames.

In Caps news, Brent Patry, it seems, is off to France. :sob:

He'll leave a massive hole in the Caps D for next season. And I'm doubly pissed off as he's still owes me a whisky, the cheeky feck! :lol:

Edited by Chester?

Really?

The first game since the Cooke-Karlsson 'incident'. There's been talk of bounties, leaving Cooke on the sidelines and dressing as many bruisers as possible.:lol:

The first game since the Cooke-Karlsson 'incident'. There's been talk of bounties, leaving Cooke on the sidelines and dressing as many bruisers as possible. :lol:

Though it was an accident myself. As much of a throbber as Cooke is...

Though it was an accident myself. As much of a throbber as Cooke is...

TBH, everyone but those connected to Ottawa reckon it was an accident. Still, thats not stopped the Sens and the Sens management going a bit batshit crazy over it all. :vrface:

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic