• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How come Pittsburgh have won Atlantic, could they not technically lose on goal difference, or does it go to head to head

The first tiebreaker is neither:

* - Division leaders are seeded 1, 2, and 3 in Conference standings. If two or more clubs are tied in points during the regular season, the standing of the clubs is determined in the following order:

• The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
  • The greater number of games won, excluding games won in the Shootout. This figure is reflected in the ROW column.
  • The greater number of points earned in games between the tied clubs. If two clubs are tied, and have not played an equal number of home games against each other, points earned in the first game played in the city that had the extra game shall not be included. If more than two clubs are tied, the higher percentage of available points earned in games among those clubs, and not including any "odd" games, shall be used to determine the standing.
  • The greater differential between goals for and against for the entire regular season. NOTE: In standings a victory in a shootout counts as one goal for, while a shootout loss counts as one goal against.

The division is won because of number two. There are 8 games left. The Isles/Rangers can get a max 25/24 wins. The Pens already have 27.

JamboInSouthsea

Pretty happy with this too as the games I have seen him in he's looked pretty decent...excellent back-up keeper to have.

Edited by JamboInSouthsea

JamboInSouthsea

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Gionta scores!!!

Budaj made a few good saves too.

JamboInSouthsea

Point gained for the leafs on Bruins as things stand. Another two gained come sat for sure ;)

All good stuff, Saturday I will be watching for sure...although I may be slaughtered by the time the game starts.

Have you had another minor bet, you will probably win tonight ;)

Feisty game this, few trivial scraps so far :cheesy:

JamboInSouthsea

Splendid stuff....Habs been looking really good at the mo

Just started my 2nd bottle of plonk to celebrate :crowngrin:

JamboInSouthsea

Habs now have clinched their playoff spot...Pens claim their division.

Jets stuffing the Panthers at the mo...may watch Avalanches at Kings to check out the West but getting pleasantly inebriated

I didn't put a bet on last night. I emptied the remaining 7 quid I've had sitting in my b365 account for months on the golf lol.

alwaysthereinspirit

Islanders win against Boston...no offence ATIS but :jjyay:

None taken. We look flat right now. No zip, no hitting, pretty much not much of anything. Crazy turnovers every game are the norm right now. Need to get it fixed and quickly. Lucic and Horton are just passengers righ now. Losing Bergeron was huge too. Hopefully back soon. Not sure how long Marchand will be out. Day to day right now is what they're saying.

JamboInSouthsea

We did that in the previous game before last night. ;)

Must have started jibbering half way through 2nd bottle...surprisingly I don't have too heavy a head today.

JamboInSouthsea

I didn't put a bet on last night. I emptied the remaining 7 quid I've had sitting in my b365 account for months on the golf lol.

Off down the pub to watch some in a bit, who have you gone for.

Did read a while back that they reckon ice-hockey was a kind of shinty/golf game invented by some Scottish soldiers/immigrants into Canada although I could quite possibly have been drunk then and perhaps still am :)

JamboInSouthsea

None taken. We look flat right now. No zip, no hitting, pretty much not much of anything. Crazy turnovers every game are the norm right now. Need to get it fixed and quickly. Lucic and Horton are just passengers righ now. Losing Bergeron was huge too. Hopefully back soon. Not sure how long Marchand will be out. Day to day right now is what they're saying.

Lulling everybody into a false sense of security perhaps :whistling:

Ridonculous!!

Chester, who were the teams and what brought that on? If the first boy had just fought the psycho in white none of that would have happened :D

The teams are in the main video rather than the embed. I took it off Twitter. Crazy stuff!

That first bit was near identical to Slapshot! :rofl:

Edited by Chester?

Off down the pub to watch some in a bit, who have you gone for.

Did read a while back that they reckon ice-hockey was a kind of shinty/golf game invented by some Scottish soldiers/immigrants into Canada although I could quite possibly have been drunk then and perhaps still am :)

Stenson 66/1

Cink 175/1

Furyk 70/1

Laird 100/1

Day 55/1

Snedeker 40/1

McDowell 66/1

Scott 28/1

Doing okay. should have about 6/8 left after cut.

Stenson 66/1

Cink 175/1

Furyk 70/1

Laird 100/1

Day 55/1

Snedeker 40/1

McDowell 66/1

Scott 28/1

Doing okay. should have about 6/8 left after cut.

Is that the odds on who Toronto are going to take in the draft...

Edited by Chester?

Is that the odds on who Toronto are going to take in the draft...

I'm not sure if that makes sense so I dunno how to reply lol

I'm not sure if that makes sense so I dunno how to reply lol

:facepalm:

Anywho, think I'll be watching the Blues-Coats game tonight. Decent start time for a Western Conference game.

This moving to day hours has really curtailed my watching, which sucks, even moreso because the Caps have finished for the season! :seething:

El classico tonight :D

:yas:

Will be watching tonight - was supposed to be on a stag do this weekend but I spewed 13 times on Thursday and have pretty much been on the pan ever since

:sob:

Cheer me up Habs, cheer me up.

Ha. Will be able to dig out my old Racers scarf for this.

Take it they're going to be in the EPL?

Not yet. 1 or 2 below I think. It seems their thinking is to just get a team going and see what happens.

Will be watching tonight - was supposed to be on a stag do this weekend but I spewed 13 times on Thursday and have pretty much been on the pan ever since

:sob:

Cheer me up Habs, cheer me up.

Well hopefully you'll be spewing another 13 times come 3am :D

Not yet. 1 or 2 below I think. It seems their thinking is to just get a team going and see what happens.

Might look out my skates...

:look:

JamboInSouthsea

Well hopefully you'll be spewing another 13 times come 3am :D

Hopefully with Vomitus Delitus...a spew per goal.

Hair of the dog Gersh and you'll be fine.

Hopefully with Vomitus Delitus...a spew per goal.

Hair of the dog Gersh and you'll be fine.

You say that...I'm more concerned about shitting myself to be honest. Every fart is like a game of Russian Roulette.

Big game in NYC tonight. Will be keeping an eye on that one too.

JamboInSouthsea

You say that...I'm more concerned about shitting myself to be honest. Every fart is like a game of Russian Roulette.

Big game in NYC tonight. Will be keeping an eye on that one too.

Take yer laptop to the bog, a few tinnies and whatever else and no harm can possibly happen... :devilish:

Take yer laptop to the bog, a few tinnies and whatever else and no harm can possibly happen... :devilish:

:rofl:

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic