NHL playoffs

Jimmy McNulty

alwaysthereinspirit

Just scored two tickets for tonights Bruins v Devils.

Was already going Monday to the Carolina game with wife and kids so doubly happy.

Hopefully Jagr will be a good pick up and do well in his first game wearing the black and gold.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol. Your more like Aberdeen. I'd say we are like bayern Munich.. sleeping giant just about to come back to the big time.

Bayern? More like Huddersfield. At least Bayern have won a Championship in the last 40+ years! :rofl:

Bayern? More like Huddersfield. At least Bayern have won a Championship in the last 40+ years! :rofl:

:spoton:

Just scored two tickets for tonights Bruins v Devils.

Was already going Monday to the Carolina game with wife and kids so doubly happy.

Hopefully Jagr will be a good pick up and do well in his first game wearing the black and gold.

Good stuff ATIS. You gonna get any playoff tickets this year?

JamboInSouthsea

Cracking stuff tonight, Habs win 4-1 plus fisticuffs between Emelin and Kane.

:cheesy:

Pens back to winning ways against the Rangers last night. :jjyay:

Pens back to more injurified ways after a rather terrible elbow from Del Zotto on James Neal. :(

Shanaban might/should be having a wee word.

JamboInSouthsea

Pens back to more injurified ways after a rather terrible elbow from Del Zotto on James Neal. :(

At shootouts anyway :devilish:

Love a wee Chester moan.

If anyone is interested, its Elite League's playoff Finals weekend from Nottingham.

Panthers vs Devils

Giants vs Blaze (Paul Thompson's last game before going to coach in Sweden)

Devils currently 1 up on Panthers after 36 seconds. :)

Final is on Sky Sports Live tomorrow from 4pm.

Blackhawks v Predators tonight on premier sports is free to watch. Programme starts at eight. Channel 428 if anyone is interested.

alwaysthereinspirit

Good stuff ATIS. You gonna get any playoff tickets this year?

Should be able to get to at least two games but have to at least get through the first round for that to happen. Heres hoping.

Now here we go tonight.

This could be a busy night for the penalty box doorman.

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

JamboInSouthsea

Mon Les Habs!!!

Just woken up, slightly hungover....too much cider...

On my way home from an all day session...

habs winning?

Bit pathetic. All day session and going home before 1 and able to work your phone lol

JamboInSouthsea

Guessing he's passed out now!!!

My flatmate appears to have passed out too...he's half in/out of his room and snoring loudly :cheesy:

Guessing he's passed out now!!!

My flatmate appears to have passed out too...he's half in/out of his room and snoring loudly :cheesy:

You regularly watch your flat mate sleeping in bed?

So just now and then it would seem.. Lol

Anyway.

:pleasing: 2-0 Toronto. Was getting nervous again. Lost this and we'd be 4points from 9th. Instead it will be 7 most likely :D

JamboInSouthsea

yas!.gif

2-1 to Habs...thought Boston was going to score in 3rd at least once...good effort Price :10900:

Bit pathetic. All day session and going home before 1 and able to work your phone lol

Ha. I was more sleepy than anything.

You guys will be above the Bruins soon!

Emelin injured :sob:

Ouch. Bit of a blow that one.

In other news, its the Elite League Final today. Panthers vs Giants (1 and 2 in the league). Faceoff 4pm and its live on Sky Sports.

Panthers will be the favourites.

Ha. I was more sleepy than anything.

You guys will be above the Bruins soon!

I know 4th seed in playoffs won't be bad. Mind you 6th would get 3rd being jets would they not? Or does it not work like that?

I know 4th seed in playoffs won't be bad. Mind you 6th would get 3rd being jets would they not? Or does it not work like that?

Thats exactly how it works. 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 and so on. Its currently Washington if you get 6th.

The Southeast Division is so pony this year, if it wasnt for divisional winners being seeds, none of the division would currently be in a playoff position! :vrface:

Thats exactly how it works. 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 and so on. Its currently Washington if you get 6th.

The Southeast Division is so pony this year, if it wasnt for divisional winners being seeds, none of the division would currently be in a playoff position! :vrface:

Lol yeah I noticed while I've been looking trying top see how many points leafs were off of 9th. Next year had potential to be worse if one division is exceptionally bad!

does it continue through each round. I.e. winner of 1st v 8th then play winner of 4th v 5th in following round or is a new draw made so that if your bottom seed you'll always play top seed a la champ league / Europa

does it continue through each round. I.e. winner of 1st v 8th then play winner of 4th v 5th in following round or is a new draw made so that if your bottom seed you'll always play top seed a la champ league / Europa

The highest seed always plays the lowest seed. There is no drawing out of a hat or anything like that. :)

Yeah, I'd want to finish sixth if I were you. Although 4th would secure home advantage in the opening round.

Yeah, I'd want to finish sixth if I were you. Although 4th would secure home advantage in the opening round.

Aye knew about home advantage bit. But really you'd want 4th or 5th as puts you as one of top seeds come the next round. 6th would probably get you through but put you against Pittsburgh probably

Detroit's would look good without the type. The leafs one looks quite similar to their third jersey.

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic