• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Toronto Maple Leafs moving closer to the top of the NE tonight?

Will be interesting to see how Montreal bounces back tonight. Been a long time since we've lost two on the spin.

Will be interesting to see how Montreal bounces back tonight. Been a long time since we've lost two on the spin.

Aye should be a good set of games tonight assuming Bruins go ahead

And now Ryan White takes a stupid penalty (again).

Looks like a 5+game on his first shift :vrface:

Edited by Gershwin

And now Ryan White takes a stupid penalty (again).

Looks like a 5+game on his first shift :vrface:

Just saw the hit on youtube. Shocking hit. He's an in person hearing with Shanaban, which means a possible 6+ game suspension.

Just saw the hit on youtube. Shocking hit. He's an in person hearing with Shanaban, which means a possible 6+ game suspension.

Not too bothered really, he's a waste of space.

:wow: didn't watch them tonight but my God. How's the new pads working out? Not far behind now!

Didn't think he was that bad to be honest, it was the honking defence in front of him. Really missing Emelin at the moment. I like Beaulieu but he's not ready.

Hand bags

What can I say. They are a top quality side...

They are on an annoyingly good run of form.

And we play them on Saturday night :sob:

Wouldn't want to slip to sixth in the standings as you'll end up having to face them in the playoffs :jjyay:

Edited by Gershwin

alwaysthereinspirit

I trust everything is ok with you in Boston, ATIS? Scary stuff.

Sorry I never answered you earlier mate.

I'm fine. Was at the Red Sox game Monday. Came out of there at walked down to Kenmore Square to watch the runners go by.

We were standing directly under the "1 mile to finish line" sign when my wife started texting me about the explosions.

My daughter goes to school near Fenway and was supposed to go to the marathon with some friends but felt poorly Monday morning so never went.

The weird thing was how many hundreds of runners still ran by us heading for the finish even as by now it would have been obvious that it was bombs and there were people hurt.

I guess stopping them was not an option and so they were eventually redirected around the rear of Boylston St and sent to Boston Common.

The police started clearing us out of Kenmore Sq and we went into a restaurant right there. The police then came in there and cleared everyone off the two outside patios and made the restaurant open all the windows just incase there were more blasts. The place was moving with all types of security and helicopters. We couldn't get to our vehicle for hours.

Its just sad that what started as a fun day out for so many thousands of people has now been turned into another sad day memory.

The Boston Marathon has always been, weather permitting, a family day out. Its a Monday holiday (Patriot Day) that only we in New England celebrate and the marathon is always run on this day.

Thanks for checking in on me.

I'm fine. Was at the Red Sox game Monday. Came out of there at walked down to Kenmore Square to watch the runners go by.

We were standing directly under the "1 mile to finish line" sign when my wife started texting me about the explosions.

My daughter goes to school near Fenway and was supposed to go to the marathon with some friends but felt poorly Monday morning so never went.

The weird thing was how many hundreds of runners still ran by us heading for the finish even as by now it would have been obvious that it was bombs and there were people hurt.

I guess stopping them was not an option and so they were eventually redirected around the rear of Boylston St and sent to Boston Common.

The police started clearing us out of Kenmore Sq and we went into a restaurant right there. The police then came in there and cleared everyone off the two outside patios and made the restaurant open all the windows just incase there were more blasts. The place was moving with all types of security and helicopters. We couldn't get to our vehicle for hours.

Its just sad that what started as a fun day out for so many thousands of people has now been turned into another sad day memory.

The Boston Marathon has always been, weather permitting, a family day out. Its a Monday holiday (Patriot Day) that only we in New England celebrate and the marathon is always run on this day.

Glad you're ok. Must have been quite scary in the middle of everything.

They are on an annoyingly good run of form.

And we play them on Saturday night :sob:

Wouldn't want to slip to sixth in the standings as you'll end up having to face them in the playoffs :jjyay:

Yeah it would be a shame if you did slip to 6th wouldn't it

:jjyay:

Can only imagine, its weird how some things work out sometimes with regards to timings and your daughter feeling ill so never went etc.

Good to hear your okay, hope the same can be said regarding your friends and their families

Konrad von Carstein

As it stands, Hawks would play Detroit in the first round....not conducive to an easy series, given the realignment and the lack of future fixtures between the two. :(

The Pittsburgh/Montreal Love Machine on here would be bubbling in the panty region if the Hawks were eliminated in the first round.... twunts :brooding:

:lol:

As it stands, Hawks would play Detroit in the first round....not conducive to an easy series, given the realignment and the lack of future fixtures between the two. :(

The Pittsburgh/Montreal Love Machine on here would be bubbling in the panty region if the Hawks were eliminated in the first round.... twunts :brooding:

:lol:

There's only one team getting swept in the playoffs :sob:

Is the camera work in Pittsburgh usually this bad?

Nope. I've just watched the highlights and it seemed fine to me. Could it have been a shan GCL feed? :unsure:

FAO PK Slewfoot - Give up trying to fight if you arent going to get lessons on keeping your balance.

His gloves off, immediately slipping to his arse, into a wrestling headlock was comical! :rofl:

I take it Price is off form Gersh? He looked it in the highlights there. It seems to coincide with being on the cover of The Hockey News (which can get over here digitally) and everyone saying he's a nap to be the starter in the Olympics.

Edited by Chester?

Nope. I've just watched the highlights and it seemed fine to me. Could it have been a shan GCL feed? :unsure:

FAO PK Slewfoot - Give up trying to fight if you arent going to get lessons on keeping your balance.

His gloves off, immediately slipping to his arse, into a wrestling headlock was comical! :rofl:

I take it Price is off form Gersh? He looked it in the highlights there. It seems to coincide with being on the cover of The Hockey News (which can get over here digitally) and everyone saying he's a nap to be the starter in the Olympics.

He didn't actually start last night. I passed out at the end of the first but Budaj was in nets for the opening period.

Price is certainly a little off form, but the whole team is. Some of the defending has been terrible.

Markov is ******* murder without Emelin.

He didn't actually start last night. I passed out at the end of the first but Budaj was in nets for the opening period.

Price is certainly a little off form, but the whole team is. Some of the defending has been terrible.

Markov is ******* murder without Emelin.

I knew he didnt start. Both looked shaky. Are you still going down the defensive route? Or is that out the window minus Emelin?

Genuine question though - when it counts, does the pressure get to him a bit?

I knew he didnt start. Both looked shaky. Are you still going down the defensive route? Or is that out the window minus Emelin?

Genuine question though - when it counts, does the pressure get to him a bit?

He used to be like that but he's been pretty solid the last two seasons. Not really sure what's happened since we clinched our spot but the D looks really shaky. Plus no one on our team can actually hit anyone.

JamboInSouthsea

Pre play-off jitters I hope, Boston seem to have the same.

Or possibly other teams trying harder to get a spot or better one.

Massive game on sat now. Toronto at Ottawa. We could well be playing caps in first round followed by id assume penguins if we got through :sob:

Massive game on sat now. Toronto at Ottawa. We could well be playing caps in first round followed by id assume penguins if we got through :sob:

If you carry on at this rate, you might not even be in the playoffs. :whistling:

If you carry on at this rate, you might not even be in the playoffs. :whistling:

Ayeee right. Sabres have more chance making the playoffs. We'd need to lose all our games outright and jets rangers islanders and senators go undefeated lol. Never going to happen haha.

Ayeee right. Sabres have more chance making the playoffs. We'd need to lose all our games outright and jets rangers islanders and senators go undefeated lol. Never going to happen haha.

You sure? It wasnt long ago you thought you'd be winning the division. Look thats turning out. ;)

You sure? It wasnt long ago you thought you'd be winning the division. Look thats turning out. ;)

Lol well we are 5 ahead of 9th and 6 behind 2nd do I guess if missing playoffs is possible then finishing 2nd is equally possible :thumbsup:

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic