Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

Jeffros Furios
19 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Anyone prefer a Hibs win?

Probably the same vermin lover who wanted them to win it before .

maroonlegions
19 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Anyone prefer a Hibs win?

Why ask that on a Jambos forum ??

A bit troll like in nature but you must have known that.:tlj:

Mars plastic
2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Why ask that on a Jambos forum ??

A bit troll like in nature but you must have known that.:tlj:

There have been instances, soz, an instance, where a, ahem and snigger, prominent poster wanted the super Hibees to win the cup.

#respecttherivalry 

Vlad Magic
12 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

There have been instances, soz, an instance, where a, ahem and snigger, prominent poster wanted the super Hibees to win the cup.

#respecttherivalry 

And 7 who wanted Hibs to beat us in the Derby.

For some reason you never mention this.

Do you have a personal vendetta against Smith’s Right Boot?

As an outsider looking in it appears you do.

maroonlegions
53 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

#respecttherivalry 

Then they are reekin.    

Should be emptied..  

Finlay James

I actually forgot this game is on tomorrow.

Saints win all day long, Hibs don't do winning and especially not in the cup.

In the same way I fancied Hibs to beat Utd in the semi final , because they seemed to have their number I fancy Saints to beat Hibs for the same reason.

Some teams just seem to win against certain teams. 

Narrow win for a Saints,  Ross Is a bottler get him to feck from our club thread on .net is my banker double tomorrow. Pile in ......

To be honest I want Hibs to lose, but don’t really want St Johnstone to win. Ever since the rest of Scottish football screwed us, I want nothing but pain for them. 

Hibs to get pumped and St Johnston to get liquidated by the end of May would be ideal for me.

wattie exploited

PLEASE  PLEASE PLEASE FOR **** SAKE ST JOHNSTONE BEAT THEM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  FTHS SCUM BAG NOB ENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

Vlad Magic
1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

You again? Away and bile yer heid you utter string vest. 

So it is a personal vendetta against him.

I can see why.

He runs rings around simpletons.

57 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

PLEASE  PLEASE PLEASE FOR **** SAKE ST JOHNSTONE BEAT THEM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  FTHS SCUM BAG NOB ENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

Well said Wattie 👏

19 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He runs rings around simpletons.

Yep, true, he runs rings around himself.

wattie exploited
16 minutes ago, stu1874 said:

Well said Wattie 👏

can you imagine the shit we have to put up with if they win really will be annoying as **** :rifle:

Peakybunnet

In the way to work this morning saw a big St J banner on the Broxden roundabout  All my dads family support them and I will be joining them tomorrow cheering on a Hibs defeat. (with my Hearts top on of course)

JamboLiam51

Hibs will cruise tomorrow sadly, man for man they are better than Saints. Saints unbeaten against them this season makes it worse, as Hibs will turn them over. If Hibs score early it will be 3 or 4. But then saying that the longer it stays 0-0 Saints will fancy themselves. Especially if they get a set piece as that is all they score. Just got a bad feeling that Hibs are gonna pump them😭

2 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

Nailed it Wattie 👍

Hoping for another famous Hibernian first tomorrow.

First team to be ****ed in both the semi-final and final of the Cup in the same season. 

And then some Lochend weirdo to write a book about it.

glynnlondon

Hope to god the fermers win.

More concerned with ourselves though and the dead man walking in the dugout.

Independence
2 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

I couldn't have said it better my self. There's nothing really to add!

Difficult one to call but  St Johnstone have an Indian sign over H1b5. 

A double cup win would be enough to convince me that Callum Davidson should be the next Hearts manager. 

Hibs in very very good form. Nisbet Doidge Boyle all could make a difference 

however it’s hibs. So never know

This thread won’t be so subdued this time tomorrow night if these shitebags win the Cup.

A few more ‘currently absent’ posters will pop out of the woodwork too.

FTH 

Genuinely couldn’t give two hoots about them tomorrow. They had one chance at their shot at proper glory and Hibsed it 5-1. The cat is off the back since their win in 2016, so to me, tomorrow is just another game.

Still hope they get pumped though :rofl:

8 hours ago, theshed said:

Have they got a full squad to choose from though? 

Any players not playing cause of Covid? 

They have a full squad, a couple not feeling a hundred percent.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
9 hours ago, Mars plastic said:Anyone prefer a Hibs win?

as you infer later on  maybe there might be at least 1 given the past

however those of us cheering on st Johnstone (despite disliking them too - cheered Celtic on in 2014 or whenever it is was - so this should be easy in comparison) should not be too disappointed if the hibees turn them over

the positive boost to the Edinburgh economy of all those exuberant hibees out celebrating their second Scottish cup win in the budge era will be greatly welcomed by us all given the tough times of the past year or so - there will also be many other albeit less tangible benefits for the Edinburgh community so all positive there too and although the hibees maybe on top at the moment some of the benefits of their success will also ripple down to us so when they’re winning we’re winning too :)

st Johnstone win for me but appreciate the many positives for the community if the hibees do it again

hope mrs budge has her congratulation speech written already just in case - I don’t think it would be inappropriate to include a thank you within the congratulations for the carrying the baton for Edinburgh at this time

respect the rivalry ✌️

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, D4nny_ said:

Genuinely couldn’t give two hoots about them tomorrow. They had one chance at their shot at proper glory and Hibsed it 5-1. The cat is off the back since their win in 2016, so to me, tomorrow is just another game.

Still hope they get pumped though :rofl:

yup this is the equivalent of our Gretna for them - great to win it etc but nothing in comparison to the cup run and ultimate of success of 2016 - the best day of their footballing lives (unless they somehow win the league)

Fitzroy Pointon
11 hours ago, Barack said:

Be a ****ing shite birthday present if Hibs win.

Happy Birthday :fth:

JennytheJambo

Unfortunately I think their name is on the cup. Lets roll out a piece of wood, so like always they can crawl out of the woodwork, the amount of private number plates I have seen this week relating to them supporting Hibs etc. I only hear from so called Hibs supporters is when they beat us etc. The EEN will make up for any celebration that they will all miss should it happen. 

Please St Johnstone do us all a favour. 

manaliveits105
9 hours ago, R1874 said:

Hibs in very very good form. Nisbet Doidge Boyle all could make a difference 

however it’s hibs. So never know

:interehjrling:

Come oan St Farmers.  Pump these *****!     You already have this season, they’re overhyped pish! 

Hearts1975

St Johnstone to win by 5 and the vermin to score a consolation goal in injury time YASSSSSSSS 🤣

How feckin sweet would that be - Cmon the Saints! 

Sooperstar

Hope St Johnstone win but if Hibs do then I'll not be overly fussed. After them finally ending their hoodoo a few years back I imagine that, like us, they will win it every so often from now on, so it's not really worth getting worked up about.

C'mon The Saintees though!

Hearts1975
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Hope St Johnstone win but if Hibs do then I'll not be overly fussed. After them finally ending their hoodoo a few years back I imagine that, like us, they will win it every so often from now on, so it's not really worth getting worked up about.

C'mon The Saintees though!

The only issue is that the Nae fans piece will probably suit them better as they are well used to having empty seats as spectators 

4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

St Johnstone to win by 5 and the vermin to score a consolation goal in injury time YASSSSSSSS 🤣

How feckin sweet would that be - Cmon the Saints! 

Just win saints ffs! 

Was saying to one of my good Hearts mates that the thought a Hibs mate of ours could possibly see his team win more trophies to date in our lifetime so far, is excruciating.  ☹️ 

We’re all late 40s and Hearts have undoubtedly been the stronger club generally in that time, but it just highlights how much we underachieve winning trophies.  

JennytheJambo
21 hours ago, jambopilms said:

If Hibs win can we close this thread immediately. Last thing we need is another thread where we hear from our own support why they are great and we are shit.

We were our own downfall, going by the draw/fixtures we had the chance of progressing in the Cup but yet again we blew it especially who defeated us. It still angers me to this day. 😕

Hearts1975
29 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Just win saints ffs! 

Was saying to one of my good Hearts mates that the thought a Hibs mate of ours could possibly see his team win more trophies to date in our lifetime so far, is excruciating.  ☹️ 

We’re all late 40s and Hearts have undoubtedly been the stronger club generally in that time, but it just highlights how much we underachieve winning trophies.  

Any win will do - could come off a st johnstones players arse in the final minute. Would take it.

the last 2 major finals we had septic to play. They get Dundee Utd and then St Johnstone - not exactly what u would expect for a semi and final. 

Hearts1975
5 minutes ago, Homme said:

Is the game today or tomorrow?

Hopefully St Johnstone can do it! 

I’m overseas but the answer is today I think. 

Class of 75

The only good thing for me is that I am driving back to Cornwall tomorrow. If the vermin do win it atleast I am far enough away. Anyway fingers crossed St Johnstone beat them. 

Fitzroy Pointon
13 minutes ago, Homme said:

Is the game today or tomorrow?

Hopefully St Johnstone can do it! 

Today. 2.15 or something. 

Rogue Daddy

Cmon the Saints! Hobos haven’t beaten them in their last 4 meetings! Hope their team isn’t hampered too much by COVID! 🤞🤞🤞

0CED3A0B-3590-4D80-BFC0-3B3D6403B141.jpeg