The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

And the ones criticising Rangers fans whilst condoning/encouraging the Palestinian demo are committed Nationalists who hate the Unionists. 

Jesus Christ you are a lunatic at times 🤣

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Forever Hearts
15 minutes ago, sadj said:

Jesus Christ you are a lunatic at times 🤣

I'm also correct. 

innerjambo

Cesspit of a club, along with the other shower of s**t......... Both deserve to rot in Hell. The End

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Screenshot_20210520-065213_Chrome.jpg

Worth noting this article relates to an incident 9 years ago. 

Tommy Brown
3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Worth noting this article relates to an incident 9 years ago. 

Oh FFS :facepalm:

Japan Jambo
19 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

No worries we've all been there. I had my pitch fork out and was about to call for a lifetime ban, I then googled to see if he was in the 'hot new prospect' or 'contract we'd really like to terminate anyway and thanks for the excuse' category - not that the value of the player would have anything to do with standing in the way of Newco standing up to sectarianism. 

:rofl:

Forever Hearts
34 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Were you genuinely offended by a drunk boy shouting that? 

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Are you patrolling this thread to impress your Rangers girlfriend?

Forever Hearts
14 minutes ago, kila said:

Girlfriend😂 Grow up. 

Cruickie's Moustache

Just a few wee thoughts.

IIRC Glasgow has been very tight with regard to the two cheeks celebrating league and cup wins.

Unlike most civilized countries and cities the supporters of the two cheeks can't be trusted.

I do seem to recall Celtic doing  open top bus runs after recent cup wins.

However the routes seem to have been on the east side from the north of the Clyde at Saltmarket then up the Gallowgate and onto Celtic Park.

The question is why, when there is no such tradition (and in the middle of a pandemic), did the Police allow T'Rangers fans to march to George Square?

Also there was no need to let them into the stadium.

As far as I am aware the club still has control over the Albion Car Park across the road from the Stadium.

Google maps tells me it is twice the area of George Square, so there is plenty room to accommodate a mob.

(Same goes for the open space/car parking areas in front of Celtic Park - far bigger area than George Square).

Why did the Police not just kettle them onto the clubs own property and let them carry out their sash bash nonsense there?

That being said the good thing to come out of it is that the spotlight has clearly highlighted to everyone what a horrible bunch they are.

Unknown user
14 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'm also correct. 

Isn't it about time you were accusing others of being obsessed?

15 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'm also correct. 

You aren’t plain and simple , thats just the you and your bigoted thought process in full flight. 

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Whilst it may be an article from a few years ago it highlights that the sectarian views of people continue to throughout time be part of the make up of the club. Souness and his Billy Boys , the fans week in week out , this guy and then the fans at the weekend let alone alleged club members/staff doing it. Its entirely relevant to the bigger picture of how none of it is acceptable and its what fundamentally sets these clubs apart. The selling of them as a sectarian divide. 

2 hours ago, kila said:

🤣 Tbf doesn’t take much to impress a Rangers fan....

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Isn't it about time you were accusing others of being obsessed?

🤣

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, sadj said:

You aren’t plain and simple , thats just the you and your bigoted thought process in full flight. 

Whilst it may be an article from a few years ago it highlights that the sectarian views of people continue to throughout time be part of the make up of the club. Souness and his Billy Boys , the fans week in week out , this guy and then the fans at the weekend let alone alleged club members/staff doing it. Its entirely relevant to the bigger picture of how none of it is acceptable and its what fundamentally sets these clubs apart. The selling of them as a sectarian divide. 

🤣 Tbf doesn’t take much to impress a Rangers fan....

🤣

Sorry, but I am correct. The Palestinian protest got a free pass because it was largely attended by Nationalist SNP voters. You can deny that all you want, but it won't change anything.  

• davemclaren locked this topic