Maurice Ross (NHC)

Newton51

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Explain why?

Read the news, look at pretty much all advertisements, look at Holywood (did you see the best film nominees?)

If you work in the corporate private sector you will understand my comment also.

Our judicial systems are too starting to prejudice.

Academia is rife with the narrative too.

Again, utter codswallop.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Sow Easy

• Forever Hearts

• Boris

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Boris said:

Again, utter codswallop.

Do you work in the corporate private sector?

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Do you work in the corporate private sector?

No, not that it is any of your business, although I have done.

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why can't males be the victims of sexism? Why can't whites be the victims of racism? 

They can but in our society it is pretty much white, male, hetrosexuals decide and are biggest gurners when other demographics get even the most basic of equality.

41 minutes ago, Shanks said:

So if a black person decides that you have said something racist to them, you would be happy to accept that you are a racist and lose your job? 

Quite confident I wouldn't say something that would be deemed stackable.

Edited by DETTY29

Rogue Daddy
25 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Explain why?

Read the news, look at pretty much all advertisements, look at Holywood (did you see the best film nominees?)

If you work in the corporate private sector you will understand my comment also.

Our judicial systems are too starting to prejudice.

Academia is rife with the narrative too.

I'm pretty sure I read that for a film to be considered for an Academy Award, there is now a check list of 'diversity' key points, that have to be met. No joke.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Folk jumping in with both feet here. Looks like he was out before anyone outside the club knew about this so he's not a victim of over offended people, social media, cancel culture or any of that stuff. He used a tired trope that suggest people from Africa are sloppy, lazy, or even worse, corrupt and the players were done with him. Of course he's fired if the squad turns on him. 

Just now, Boris said:

No, not that it is any of your business, although I have done.

So to call my claim of the corporate sector having a 'white men bad' narrative as "codswallop" is entirely unfounded.

Every day the emails from 'the top' are endless.  Asian hate, Derek Chauvin trial (non impartial views), inclusivity, diversity quotas, 'we must do more' , racial equity (with pictures all of non whites). There are endless town halls, all employees hands on etc global meetings on woman in power, female inspirations, internatioanl womans day - it is entirely saturised.

Every advert on tv now is predominantly BAME (even though we live in a predominantly white country), every tv program now has the male character as the weak idiot.  Every film now has the 'baddie' as the white man.

Great debating though Boris you really brought refuting arguments to the table.

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I'm pretty sure I read that for a film to be considered for an Academy Award, there is now a check list of 'diversity' key points, that have to be met. No joke.

We are the racists though, even though the Chinese market does not even watch films with black leads.  They even photoshop black actors out the posters for them.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Folk jumping in with both feet here. Looks like he was out before anyone outside the club knew about this so he's not a victim of over offended people, social media, cancel culture or any of that stuff. He used a tired trope that suggest people from Africa are sloppy, lazy, or even worse, corrupt and the players were done with him. Of course he's fired if the squad turns on him. 

Erm, except he never mentioned any of that. Apart from that you are spot on. 

Rogue Daddy
Just now, i8hibsh said:

We are the racists though, even though the Chinese market does not even watch films with black leads.  They even photoshop black actors out the posters for them.

You're referring to Star Wars, and correct. Diversity and anti-racism is all that matters in Hollywood.... until it comes to the Asian market, when it's their profits that matter more than their faux morals.

So to call my claim of the corporate sector having a 'white men bad' narrative as "codswallop" is entirely unfounded.

Every day the emails from 'the top' are endless.  Asian hate, Derek Chauvin trial (non impartial views), inclusivity, diversity quotas, 'we must do more' , racial equity (with pictures all of non whites). There are endless town halls, all employees hands on etc global meetings on woman in power, female inspirations, internatioanl womans day - it is entirely saturised.

Every advert on tv now is predominantly BAME (even though we live in a predominantly white country), every tv program now has the male character as the weak idiot.  Every film now has the 'baddie' as the white man.

In what way unfounded?  All sectors more or less follow the same guidelines (employment law for example doesn't differentiate).

Could be off the mark, but you come across as feeling threatened by equitability.

We're all humans, under the skin we all work the same.  Why so upset at seeing different shades of skin?  Or different genders and sexualities?  They all exist, none is superior to the other, yet acknowledging existence seems to generate so much seethe.  All deserve respect from each other.

19 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Quite confident I wouldn't say something that would be deemed stackable.

How can you possibly say that though?  Assuming you are a white person then you wont know what is racist to a black person.  It is up to them if what you have said is racist or not. 

19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What a perfect example of a fragile wee white guy, absolutely shitting himself at the thought of all that white male privilege he's so accustomed to slipping away. Pathetic. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Sow Easy said:

What a perfect example of a fragile wee white guy, absolutely shitting himself at the thought of all that white male privilege he's so accustomed to slipping away. Pathetic. 

"white male privilege"😂

You've been watching too much tv.

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

"white male privilege"😂

You've been watching too much tv.

Used deliberately as I knew how much it would trigger (another word you lot love to use) the absolute hell out of all you bloody roasters. 

Des Lynam
4 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

A stunning example of trying to show to everyone how you aren’t ignorant by being ignorant. 

2 minutes ago, Boris said:

In what way unfounded?  All sectors more or less follow the same guidelines (employment law for example doesn't differentiate).

Could be off the mark, but you come across as feeling threatened by equitability.

We're all humans, under the skin we all work the same.  Why so upset at seeing different shades of skin?  Or different genders and sexualities?  They all exist, none is superior to the other, yet acknowledging existence seems to generate so much seethe.  All deserve respect from each other.

My issue with all this has never changed and I am very vocal about it both on here and in the 'real world'.  The world is relentlessly heading down a one way street directing all accusations and blame at one group of people (white).  

There is nothing equitable about diversity quotas etc.  The only way equity can ever be fair is through a meritocracy.  Employing someone based on their skin colour, sexuality or sex is as abhorrent as not employing someone based on their skin colour, sexuality and sex.

But we are told now we must have certain amount of box ticked in everything we do.  Why and how is this fair?  Employing a certain amount of people based on a box being ticket means someone somewhere down the line will not get the job because they are NOT a ticked box and that is unfair.

The police in America kill 1000 or so people every year, the majority of which are white.  Can you or anyone name one of these white victims?  We then make a poster boy out of a man who in any other circumstance would be the decay of any society but he has caused mass world hysteria purely becuase he was black and he was killed byt he police.  White people are unfairly kileld everty day too.  White people are unfairly pulled over and arrested every day too.  It is not a black thing.  But we are made to feel it is.  Oh and less we forget many police officers are killed and a fact that may be uncomfortable is by a black majority.

The narrative is that black people are skipping down the street whistling and throwing flowers and love at everyone who passes and the police just shoot them dead for no reason.  It is simply not reality.

Everything is a one way street.  Women are sexist too, women commit sex offences, women murder.  Black people are racist, black people kill too.  

BLM, give me a break. The biggest killer of black people is other black people and the biggest killer of muslims are other muslims.  Where is this discussed? Where?

Many white straight men are awful, many black straight men are awful.  Many women are awful.  Many atheists are horrible and many muslims are horrible.  It is an individual thing.  

A few bad scums of society rape woman and it is a male thing seemingly. It is as far away as a male thing as possible.  As if to say men are going up to rapists in the streets and high fiving them.  Come on.  Even in prisons which houses the lowest forms of life even have rapists at the very bottom.  Do you know what happens to rapists in prisons? They are not heralded as saints let us put it that way.  Men hate rapists and rape is not a 'man' thing.  It is a scum bag thing.  Usually those blaming all men for rape are the same ones shouting it is not all muslims who are terrorists (which is obviously true).

People are absolutely desperate to call our racism etc - it is nauseating.

10 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Privilege is not a 'white' thing.

Fish in a ****ing barrel. 

Also, for the 'what about racism against whites?!' idiots, I'll leave you with this. Its 2021, get out of the ****ing dark ages and educate yourselves ffs. 

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Used deliberately as I knew how much it would trigger (another word you lot love to use) the absolute hell out of all you bloody roasters. 

Course it was. 

Privilege is not a 'white' thing.

Utterly astounding levels of ignorance and stupidity. If you lived in the shoes of a non white person for a day you'd have some stories to tell. 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Fish in a ****ing barrel. 

Also, for the 'what about racism against whites?!' idiots, I'll leave you with this. Its 2021, get out of the ****ing dark ages and educate yourselves ffs. 

Miss this, did you? 

https://www.peoplemanagement.co.uk/news/articles/bbc-defends-bame-only-internship#gref

Forever Hearts
Just now, Sow Easy said:

Utterly astounding levels of ignorance and stupidity. If you lived in the shoes of a non white person for a day you'd have some stories to tell

Why's that? 

Ron Burgundy

Utterly astounding levels of ignorance and stupidity. If you lived in the shoes of a non white person for a day you'd have some stories to tell. 

I think every one has a story to tell.

Just now, Sow Easy said:

I assume I know as much/little about being in their shoes as you do.  

I look around and I see no BAME opression - infact I see the opposite.  Chinese and Indians do better than whites in the UK.

To suggest that in some way my life is better and I have less issues because I am white shows you up as the stupid and ignorant one fella.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Sow Easy said:

Nice try with the whataboutism. Miss the video in my post, did you? Can't engage with it and form an argument, nah? 

I thought your video was ridiculous (not that I watched it all) and not worth commenting on. Of course white people can be the victims of racism. 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

To suggest that in some way my life is better and I have less issues because I am white shows you up as the stupid and ignorant one fella.

It doesn't suggest that, that's just your ignorant and limited understanding of what it means. 

What it really means, is that any hardship or struggle you have faced in your life has not been because you are white. You have not or will not ever even SEE the barriers that stand in the way of non white people, and yet still have the brass neck to come out with 'I don't see it it doesn't exist'. 

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I thought your video was ridiculous (not that I watched it all) and not worth commenting on. Of course white people can be the victims of racism. 

Ah the ol fingers in the ear trick. Classic. 

Ron Burgundy

It doesn't suggest that, that's just your ignorant and limited understanding of what it means. 

What it really means, is that any hardship or struggle you have faced in your life has not been because you are white. You have not or will not ever even SEE the barriers that stand in the way of non white people, and yet still have the brass neck to come out with 'I don't see it it doesn't exist'. 

What's your experience of racism then?

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

What's your experience of racism then?

Listening and trying my best to understand non white people when they explain racism and when it happens and not telling them as a white person they're lying or making things up and that it doesn't exist. It's the most basic thing you can do but a move too far for some on here evidently. 

2 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

So just like the vast majority of black people alive today too then?

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Ah the ol fingers in the ear trick. Classic. 

Not at all. Halfway through I gave up because it was the usual woke garbage.  

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Eh?  

Non whites also deem what is racist (all the bloody time)

LGBTQ + also decide what is homophobic (all the bloody time)

Women also decide what is sexist ( all the bloody time)

What you posted sounded great though, fire it on the facebook and you will get lots of likes.

Haha 

My recollection of Facebook is the opposite and it is an absolute cesspit of white male whataboutery complaining (ironically snowflake crying their eyes out) that their right to be racist, homophibic, sexist ***** is being eroded on a day by day basis.

Edited by DETTY29

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

So just like the vast majority of black people alive today too then?

You have no ****ing idea, because you're not black. It's that simple. And no, neither do I, because I know that the idiots come back du jour, but I believe people when they tell me it happens. 

Ron Burgundy
7 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Listening and trying my best to understand non white people when they explain racism and when it happens and not telling them as a white person they're lying or making things up and that it doesn't exist. It's the most basic thing you can do but a move too far for some on here evidently. 

So no first hand experience then. You also seem very angry.

What would you say to the many people of colour who state that racism is not an issue in our society? Are they wrong?

Des Lynam

You have no ****ing idea, because you're not black. It's that simple. And no, neither do I, because I know that the idiots come back du jour, but I believe people when they tell me it happens. 

So you have no idea about racism but you’re on here calling people racists? 

I’m sure your hearts in the right place but this level of debate is depressing. 

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

So no first hand experience then. You also seem very angry.

What would you say to the many people of colour who state that racism is not an issue in our society? Are they wrong?

Everyone has different experiences. Some may never have experienced racism. Are the ones who do say they have it experienced it wrong because there are some who haven't? 

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Candace Owens and Brandon Tatum say you're talking rubbish. 

PS. They are both black. 👍

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

So you have no idea about racism but you’re on here calling people racists? 

I’m sure your hearts in the right place but this level of debate is depressing. 

Never called anyone a racist. 

And aye, it is depressing that people need this spelled out to them. 

Is it safe to say this works both ways and black people have no idea what it is like to be white?

I am in no doubt the struggles black people had to endure historically, however this is not the case now and I shall not be made to feel bad for any hardship they experienced purely becasue I share the same skin colour as those who opressed them.

Vlad Magic

We live in a very confused world.

Im officially classed as a giant at 6ft 7”.

Pretty much every day someone will ask how tall are you? Perhaps not so much recently because of Covid however if I go away anywhere I will inevitably be asked the question.

On top of that it’s always followed by one of “do you play basketball” or “is it cold up there” or occasionally “did you sleep in manure when you were younger”.

Now I have absolutely no problem with any of this. I am what I am. People are curious about other people and apart from anything else I really couldn’t give 2 hoots.

Now imagine if I was massively obese? How would I feel if someone asked me how much I weighed? Followed up by “you would make a great sumo wrestler” or “did your parents feed you 4 meals a day growing up”?

Point is its socially acceptable for my height to be openly discussed with no risk of offence whereas people’s weight is.

Am I a victim of “heightism”? Is that even a word?

Now if somebody came along and decided that asking me a personal question regarding my height was offensive what do I do? It’s MY height. It’s MY decision as to wether or not I am offended right?

Do I tell the next person who innocently japes about me being the next Michael Jordan to go forth and multiply themselves or complain to somebody?

Or do I do what I currently do and placate that person with the well worn out replies I have used ever since I grew tall?

This world really is completely mad!!!

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Candace Owens and Brandon Tatum say you're talking rubbish. 

PS. They are both black. 👍

Ah, Candace Owens, the woman who said 'Hitler didn't go far enough'. I think I'll discount anything she has to say, but at least I know the type of person you are if that's where you're getting your info. 

P. S. Two people do not speak for an entire race. 

Ron Burgundy

Everyone has different experiences. Some may never have experienced racism. Are the ones who do say they have it experienced it wrong because there are some who haven't? 

No not at all. But some horrible people being racist does not mean society is racist. I don't think there are many country's in the world as welcoming or as tolerant as the UK or America.

Des Lynam

Never called anyone a racist. 

And aye, it is depressing that people need this spelled out to them. 

Your lot? 

Surely you on here telling us how black people feel that we can’t understand that only you can is a form of white male privilege? You are also making so many assumptions. 

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Ah, Candace Owens, the woman who said 'Hitler didn't go far enough'. I think I'll discount anything she has to say, but at least I know the type of person you are if that's where you're getting your info. 

They certainly have a better grasp of being black than you. Far better. 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

Your lot? 

Surely you on here telling us how black people feel that we can’t understand that only you can is a form of white male privilege? You are also making so many assumptions. 

Idiots, not racists. And when the hell did I say only I can understand? That's utter nonsense. I'm in here doing my best to help other people understand too. It's really not hard. You don't even have to listen to me, I'm just passing on a message. Listen to black people. 

Des Lynam

Did she? Not in that context.