• i8hibsh

• Sow Easy

• Forever Hearts

• Boris

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ainsley Harriott
14 hours ago, been here before said:

"The player, Dutch winger Enzio Boldewijn, was on the pitch playing when Ross is alleged to have told shocked substitutes: “He reminds me of one of those African players who is older than he says he is.”

Boldewijn was made aware of the comments by his angry dressing room colleagues after the match. The 28-year-old went immediately to captain Michael Doyle to make his feelings clear.".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/notts-county-assistant-maurice-ross-24038835

Seems a bit much to lose his job over. Not PC but the reaction by the club is OTT

{takes in a huge sigh}

Another day in the woke west 2021

I will go out on a limb and say that every single person on this thread without exception said worse than this yesterday alone.  Personally, not being a sanctimonious twat and being one who lives with a modicum of integrity I admit I said about 20 things much much much worse than that yesterday.

It really is getting out of control.  The one way street of wokeness.  When I say one way street I mean certain countries that are under the microscope 24/7.

What a pathetic world and people we have become.  Shame on all who continue to milk this milkless teat. The race card is maxed out which is tragic as there is still racism out there.  And I mean real racism, not the type halfwits like to project to their 3,000 pseudo friends on facebook for the affirmation.

Can we take the focus of the one area please, and put the world under the microscope.  From South East Asia, China, Africa to America is where the real racism lies.

Grow a set and wake up!

Edited by i8hibsh

1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

Caucasians deciding what is deemed racist.

Hetrosexuals deciding what is homophobic.

Males deciding what is sexist.

Seems a bit of a trend.

(Could precursor even more with white, male.......

Eh?  

Non whites also deem what is racist (all the bloody time)

LGBTQ + also decide what is homophobic (all the bloody time)

Women also decide what is sexist ( all the bloody time)

What you posted sounded great though, fire it on the facebook and you will get lots of likes.

Carl Fredrickson
30 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Seems harsh. Folk need to grow thicker skins and get over themselves. 

If my skin grows any thicker I will not fit in my clothes. 

Yes I am old, fat, specky AND bald

Edited by Carl Fredrickson

6 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

If my skin grows any thicker I will not fit in my clothes. 

Yes I am old, fat, specky AND bald

I'm going that way myself tbf. 

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Seems a bit of a trend.

Why can't males be the victims of sexism? Why can't whites be the victims of racism? 

22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why can't males be the victims of sexism? Why can't whites be the victims of racism? 

It was a terrible post but sums ups the narrative in our society:

Whte straight men = very bad

The end.

Ron Burgundy
47 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I note Hibs don't have a single black player, waysis club imo.

I can't remember the poster but they stated that Sean Dyche was probably racist as Burnley were under represented by players who were not white. They were being serious.

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I can't remember the poster but they stated that Sean Dyche was probably racist as Burnley were under represented by players who were not white. They were being serious.

Just imagine if it was the other way about in predominantly non white countries.

"Not enough whites in this team".

The 'do gooders' that come out with this just do not see their sentiments for what it is.

I mean ffs we have had our justice secretary and Scottish labour leader stand up in parliament in the past wee while and tell a 96% white country that there are too many whites.

Boils my piss 

14 hours ago, Locky said:

Certainly heard a lot worse, but Boldewijn was offended and that's enough surely. Especially seeing as it came from his own assistant manager. Very bizarre comment to make, even if only meant as a joke. Failure to deal with that might just lead to a revolt among the players who it seems were totally supportive of their team mate. 

Not necessarily racist, more ill informed, ignorant and very insensitive, as the original headline alludes to. The only person who's the victim here is Enzio Boldewijn who was the butt of the joke. If he feels offended, then who are we to say different?

So if i'm offended by your post, it doesn't matter what was said, you'll just need to accept a ban for it or whatever?

What a stupid point of view.

As for Ross. It might have been an ill advised comment however it wasn't racist and let's be honest if there wasn't a trend of African players coming across claiming to be younger than they were then it's a comment that would never have been made.

Forever Hearts

The Saudi Arabia team at the under 16 World Cup in 1989. Every media outlet, pundit and fan was questioning their actual age's. Did this make us all racist? Should we all have lost our jobs for it? 

5 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

So if i'm offended by your post, it doesn't matter what was said, you'll just need to accept a ban for it or whatever?

What a stupid point of view.

As for Ross. It might have been an ill advised comment however it wasn't racist and let's be honest if there wasn't a trend of African players coming across claiming to be younger than they were then it's a comment that would never have been made.

Totally missing the point...

In terms of what was actually said by Maurice Ross, I totally get why Boldewijn would be upset. Ross compared him to an African just because he's black. The guy is Dutch-Caribbean FFS. Just a silly comment from Ross to make.

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

The Saudi Arabia team at the under 16 World Cup in 1989. Every media outlet, pundit and fan was questioning their actual age's. Did this make us all racist? Should we all have lost our jobs for it? 

Would love to know what the Saudia Arabian players and fans were saying about our lot.  But of course, it is all one way with these sanctimonious degenerates.

1989 were different times though and it is of absolutely no co-incidence the rise in these professioanl opression seekers co-incides with the rise in social media platforms.

People are just deseperate to be seen as virtuous and will signal the world to theirs by all means necessary.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Totally missing the point...

In terms of what was actually said by Maurice Ross, I totally get why Boldewijn would be upset. Ross compared him to an African just because he's black. The guy is Dutch-Caribbean FFS. Just a silly comment from Ross to make.

White people get mistakenly identified all the time too.  It happens.  

All races experience the phenomenon of seeing everyone in the same race looking a like also.  Chinese people think all whites look similar, as we do with Chinese.  There is absoilutely nothing racist in this it is just we are pre disposed by nature.

A referee mistoook 2 black players a while back and..................................you guessed it............................RACIST!  This happens all over the world and by all races.

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Would love to know what the Saudia Arabian players and fans were saying about our lot.  But of course, it is all one way with these sanctimonious degenerates.

1989 were different times though and it is of absolutely no co-incidence the rise in these professioanl opression seekers co-incides with the rise in social media platforms.

People are just deseperate to be seen as virtuous and will signal the world to theirs by all means necessary.

Funny, because I can't think of a single poster on here more guilty of virtue signalling than you

Des Lynam
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Sadly yes. 

I am finding it very interesting listening to this guys views.....

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Funny, because I can't think of a single poster on here more guilty of virtue signalling than you

I should be done for false advertising then Smithee.

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Sadly yes. 

I am finding it very interesting listening to this guys views.....

Yeah, I like him.  So many like them on You Tube no (non white right wing commentators) and I find it so refreshing that they see through these  people's bullshit.

Check out the Hodge Twins - excellent.

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not even the same thing though is it? That was nothing to do with race. It wouldn't matter which country was involved, if they sent a team of supposed 15 year old's with moustaches, questions would be asked.

There's been plenty of cases of genuine African players accused of this sort of thing, and if there's genuine reason to doubt their age based on dodgy documents or whatever then fair enough. This isn't even that though. I'm sure it was only intended as a joke, but he said behind one of his own players backs. And the player in question isn't African. So as the recipient of a joke in poor taste that wasn't even said to his face, you can't blame the player for being maybe a bit shocked or upset.

Candace Owens is the Queen though - absolutely love her.  And she is stunning also.

Unknown user

I should be done for false advertising then Smithee.

There's no law against hypocrisy

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Not even the same thing though is it? That was nothing to do with race. It wouldn't matter which country was involved, if they sent a team of supposed 15 year old's with moustaches, questions would be asked.

There's been plenty of cases of genuine African players accused of this sort of thing, and if there's genuine reason to doubt their age based on dodgy documents or whatever then fair enough. This isn't even that though. I'm sure it was only intended as a joke, but he said behind one of his own players backs. And the player in question isn't African. So as the recipient of a joke in poor taste that wasn't even said to his face, you can't blame the player for being maybe a bit shocked or upset.

It is to do with race though, it is very much to do with race.

Chinese males for example tend to have boyish looks and due to a lack of facial hair etc always seem to look younger than their age.

Middle Eastern men, due to facial hair etc tend to look a lot older.

Africans due to their physiques also tend to look older.

There is no conspiracy, rocket science, algorithm and their certainly is no racism involved.  It is just mother nature.

Edited by i8hibsh

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Candace Owens is the Queen though - absolutely love her.  And she is stunning also.

Brandon Tatum is very good. 

White people get mistakenly identified all the time too.  It happens.  

All races experience the phenomenon of seeing everyone in the same race looking a like also.  Chinese people think all whites look similar, as we do with Chinese.  There is absoilutely nothing racist in this it is just we are pre disposed by nature.

A referee mistoook 2 black players a while back and..................................you guessed it............................RACIST!  This happens all over the world and by all races.

Racial stereotyping will never go away. I agree, it's not exactly the most racially abusive comment I've heard made. Far from it. I'm sure we've all made an offensive joke in the workplace or in the company of others that wasn't well received. But the lads' team mates on the bench who heard the comment thought it was out of order, and the so did the club captain. Maybe a bit kneejerk to sack the guy, but if he's lost all trust of the squad then no way back for him.

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Locky said:

It very much was to do with race. 

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Racial stereotyping will never go away. I agree, it's not exactly the most racially abusive comment I've heard made. Far from it. I'm sure we've all made an offensive joke in the workplace or in the company of others that wasn't well received. But the lads' team mates on the bench who heard the comment thought it was out of order, and the so did the club captain. Maybe a bit kneejerk to sack the guy, but if he's lost all trust of the squad then no way back for him.

I don't think anyone will argue it was not a poor unprofessional comment, it just was not malicious or racist.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is to do with race though, it is very much to do with race.

Chinese males for example tend to have boyish looks and due to a lack of facial hair etc always seem to look younger than their age.

Middle Eastern men, due to facial hair etc tend to look a lot older.

Africans due to their physiques also tend to look older.

There is no conspiracy, rocket science, algorithm and their certainly is no racism involved.  It is just mother nature.

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

It very much was to do with race. 

So if in 1989, it was Sweden instead of Saudi Arabia who Scotland played in the final, and their team was all made up of 6 foot tall, blonde, white '15-year olds' with beards, no one would've cared? :lol: 

Bitching about employees to the other employees will inevitably lead to all involved not wanting to work for you

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I don't think anyone will argue it was not a poor unprofessional comment, it just was not malicious or racist.

Totally agree. But I think in the context of it, and with everything going on in football at the moment, Notts County had to send a message out.

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

I still suspect there has been tensions between the squad and the coach in the past. 

They've taken this opportunity to get rid of an unpopular coach. 

To play the race card in this situation is in itself racism. 

This could have been solved with an apology if the will was there. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Locky said:

Totally agree. But I think in the context of it, and with everything going on in football at the moment, Notts County had to send a message out.

Best ruin his career, just to be on the safe side.

Rogue Daddy
13 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

There really is no forgiveness in life now, even for the smallest, misguided thing.

People are judged, hung, drawn and quartered no matter what. 

Yep, this is where I am, it's getting silly now. There's no question that racism should be stamped out.... but this is a stretch in my book.

These days, only one of the following comments is deemed unacceptable - 

The white guy up front had a good game.

The big guy up front had a good game.

The tall guy up front had a good game.

The bald guy up front had a good game.

The black guy up front had a good game.

...all amount to the say thing. But like I say, only one is deemed unacceptable these days and would cause outrage. 

Unfortunately it dilutes the 'real' racist remarks that would/should cause offence and that, quite rightly, should be called out.

indianajones
39 minutes ago, Zico said:

I think the wonderful Titania McGrath sums it up best. 

I had to google to check this was a parody account. 

You just never know these days. 

johnthomas
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Eh?  

Non whites also deem what is racist (all the bloody time)

LGBTQ + also decide what is homophobic (all the bloody time)

Women also decide what is sexist ( all the bloody time)

What you posted sounded great though, fire it on the facebook and you will get lots of likes.

Faaack ! Find myself agreeing with you

3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

I can't even work out what it means.

Edited by i8hibsh

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I still suspect there has been tensions between the squad and the coach in the past. 

They've taken this opportunity to get rid of an unpopular coach. 

To play the race card in this situation is in itself racism. 

This could have been solved with an apology if the will was there. 

I agree with that, but I was of the belief that it was the captain who took it upstairs and wanted a decision made, after the subs bench who heard it became incensed. Just looked at their bench on Saturday and only 1 player is of Black heritage, while the captain is white.

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Best ruin his career, just to be on the safe side.

Malky Mackay said a lot worse and landed an even better gig.

Rogue Daddy
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'm not going to argue but to me that seems that something like humour can be deliberately hijacked. If someone is trying to be offensive then that should be called out but if someone is making a joke ( gingers , fatties and speccys will be rubbing their hands at the possible compo here) and quite obviously not trying to hurt or offend the other person then that's massively different.

Simply being offended doesn't make you right.

As Billy Connelly once said '.. being a comedian is the hardest job in the world these days. We're only allowed to take the piss out of middle-aged, hetrosexual, white men.' ...or words to that effect.

5 minutes ago, Locky said:

I agree with that, but I was of the belief that it was the captain who took it upstairs and wanted a decision made, after the subs bench who heard it became incensed. Just looked at their bench on Saturday and only 1 player is of Black heritage, while the captain is white.

Malky Mackay said a lot worse and landed an even better gig.

Looks like I might be right then. 

Possibly this is just the tip of an iceberg 🤔

18 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He’s great. It’s a white male comedian but he gets way more bites pretending to be a white liberal woman. I particularly enjoy the updates on what’s racist - last time it was soap dispensers, sweet potatoes, Jane Austen and cheese. 

Tommy Brown

Kickback continues to go down the pan. Thread has being going all morning.

Suppose it's up to men then..........

Mo Ross? Could do a job?

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

jen lehmann has been sacked from his role at hertha berlin for sending a message to a black former player and mow sky germany reporter that he was a "quota"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56967418

"Lehman has apologised and said he meant that, as ex-Germany defender Aogo was "very knowledgeable", he had helped increase the "quota"."

:rofl:

Not the best save Lehmann's ever made

3 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Seems a bit of a trend.

So if a black person decides that you have said something racist to them, you would be happy to accept that you are a racist and lose your job? 

7 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

"Lehman has apologised and said he meant that, as ex-Germany defender Aogo was "very knowledgeable", he had helped increase the "quota"."

:rofl:

Not the best save Lehmann's ever made

:getout:

3 minutes ago, Shanks said:

So if a black person decides that you have said something racist to them, you would be happy to accept that you are a racist and lose your job? 

Enough of Humza's new hate bill, what about the OP.

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

of course they can.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

It was a terrible post but sums ups the narrative in our society:

Whte straight men = very bad

The end.

Utter rubbish.

Just now, Boris said:

of course they can.

Utter rubbish.

Explain why?

Read the news, look at pretty much all advertisements, look at Holywood (did you see the best film nominees?)

If you work in the corporate private sector you will understand my comment also.

Our judicial systems are too starting to prejudice.

Academia is rife with the narrative too.