• sadj

• neilnunb

• Bazzas right boot

• jamboozy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

colinmaroon
3 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If you don't like what I say then don't reply simples. 

Post! Kettle! Black!

Approx 5:10  Listen to Davidson "I never ****ing touched him...I never touched him" 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Wow. That really could have been anything tonight. Six, seven, eight nil. Raith completely imploded for a spell in the second half. They were just giving us the ball in and around their box. It was comical for a while.

We deserve some of the credit for that though. That was a very good second half performance from us. We pressed them well and passed the ball well. We switched the play from one side to the other well. Some of the football we played was really good to watch(the last goal). We didn't half miss some chances again though, which is disappointing. We need to clean that up for next season and become more clinical in front of goal. 

There were no failures tonight. Everybody made a contribution. A nice way to wrap up the season and go out on a high. 🙂 

nice summation of tonight. 👌🏻 I thought ICT was prob the best performance Id seen from us this season but tonight surpassed it. Nice way to finish the season and gives us confidence and hope that with a good summer we will be there or there about. 

3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

His first half display was a bit like his usual first 10 minutes.  Second half, up until I posted, he was slow on the draw and not his usual self.

Obviously, someone passed on my post to him.  I take 100% credit!

👍😂

5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

First two goals good, as for sending off disgusting, and hearts should be ashamed, call the same things out about the old firm about cheating etc, yet when it goes in our favour nothing is said. 

For the record

It was never a penalty

It was never a red card

It was never cheating

You are never a Hearts fan

tartofmidlothian
2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Wonder why they didn't show the foul for Halliday's free kick?

Also just realised we hit the bar three times. Add that to a poor finish in a great position from Boyce and a great save to deny Henderson, and they got off lightly.

Tasavallan
12 hours ago, neilnunb said:

We were linked with him before. Too injury prone though.

Hibby

8 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

I am quite happy thanks. But just imagine the reaction on here if we were on the wrong end of the penalty and red card decisions.

We’ve had plenty of that. Suffice to say last nights howler by the referee was just that - a complete howler.  I can well imagine why Raith will be livid by the decision. No doubt the red card will be reversed on appeal. 

King prawn

Just watched the highlights and that could have easily been 10. Hit the bar 3 times and there were at least 3 more fantastic opportunities including that brilliant ball in from the left from Halliday I think.

You’re all welcome that I didn’t watch it live because it wouldn’t have been like that if I’d seen it. 

4marsbars

How often does a player who benefits from a dodgy decision go to the ref and ask him to reconsider?

When Raith scored against us at Tynecastle with a handball, I don't remember them calling for a Hearts free-kick.

1 minute ago, 4marsbars said:

How often does a player who benefits from a dodgy decision go to the ref and ask him to reconsider?

When Raith scored against us at Tynecastle with a handball, I don't remember them calling for a Hearts free-kick.

A dodgy decision right enough.  Just a bit of Karma for their clubs dodgy decision last summer.

Clear few
4 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Just watched the highlights and that could have easily been 10. Hit the bar 3 times and there were at least 3 more fantastic opportunities including that brilliant ball in from the left from Halliday I think.

You’re all welcome that I didn’t watch it live because it wouldn’t have been like that if I’d seen it. 

😂😂😂 this man/woman gets it!!! exactly the way I’ve been feeling all season🙏 HHGH

28 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Good point and the decision in that game affected the result. 

Last nights referee error didn’t make any difference to the result as Hearts were two up already and well on top. 

The red will be rescinded I expect. 

As for our resident Hibs fan accusing Henderson of

cheating😂😂😂

Tom Hardy’s Dug
9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

I am quite happy thanks. But just imagine the reaction on here if we were on the wrong end of the penalty and red card decisions.

We have done plenty of times. These things even themselves out apparently.

Re Hendo - he might not have known it wasn’t a foul. Moving quickly something made him stumble - in the moment how could he be certain it wasn’t a foul.

In any event the rhetoric of us cheating their from our own fans given everything we have to put up with from refs at least every second game is absolutely ganting 

highlandjambo3
14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Last nights referee error didn’t make any difference to the result as Hearts were two up already and well on top. 

cheating😂😂😂

Did Henderson say anything to the ref or player at all?  I had seen a camera shot where he was quite close to the ref immediately after the incident.  At 2-0 up, what would you do…..I’d probably say something….professional footballer…integrity etc.

4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

We have done plenty of times. These things even themselves out apparently.

Re Hendo - he might not have known it wasn’t a foul. Moving quickly something made him stumble - in the moment how could he be certain it wasn’t a foul.

In any event the rhetoric of us cheating their from our own fans given everything we have to put up with from refs at least every second game is absolutely ganting 

The poster you refer to is never a Hearts fan and should be punted imo. 

Section Q

Apart from the first 15 minutes Raith were poor. 

If we continue with playing backwards only for the centre half or keeper then boots the ball 50 yards up the pitch we'll finish next season in the middle of the table at best.

4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Did Henderson say anything to the ref or player at all?  I had seen a camera shot where he was quite close to the ref immediately after the incident.  At 2-0 up, what would you do…..I’d probably say something….professional footballer…integrity etc.

He had stumbled so may have thought he'd been fouled. 

Wasn't as if he threw himself to the ground if he hadn't fell he would likely have scored. 

Anyway other Hearts players were claiming the penalty. 

Disgusting dishonesty from Hearts 🤣

colinmaroon
21 minutes ago, luckydug said:

cheating😂😂😂

Two points:

First  Henderson never dived. If there was no contact, he stumbled.

Second, the cameras do make it look like no contact but there was intent and the slightest of touches can bring a player down and having watched it several times, it is impossible to say there wasn't any contact, 100%.

Des Lynam
9 minutes ago, Section Q said:

If we continue with playing backwards only for the centre half or keeper then boots the ball 50 yards up the pitch we'll finish next season in the middle of the table at best.

Did you watch the game last night? 

ScandinavianJambo
31 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I gather you are not the positive type.. 

Ex member of the SaS
10 hours ago, luckydug said:

Fans are fickle, if the team is winning they are happy. 

What we need is a manager who wins his teams league 12 points clear with the league decided three games before the end of the season. 

Who also has a GD of +39 while his team also manages not to lose ANY goals in their last five games of the season. 

While that record has to be judged against a shock Cup exit an applicant applying for the managers job with that CV would stand a fair chance of getting the job. 

I see what you did there, However that doesn't allow for some horrendous play during that season. This is NOT about one cup game but an ongoing failure to get the players playing decent football. I supported Robbie early doors but apart from games that had no pressure and no importance this season has been a disaster from a customer's point of view. Fans buy season tickets to watch their team win and play football with some entertainment this has not happened this season. pump up Robbie all you like but I still say he is not the manager to take us to the top of the Premiership.

Ex member of the SaS
33 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Two points:

First  Henderson never dived. If there was no contact, he stumbled.

Second, the cameras do make it look like no contact but there was intent and the slightest of touches can bring a player down and having watched it several times, it is impossible to say there wasn't any contact, 100%.

I remember a ref saying there doesn't need to be contact for a foul to be given. I also seem to remember a red card given but I may be wrong.

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I see what you did there, However that doesn't allow for some horrendous play during that season. This is NOT about one cup game but an ongoing failure to get the players playing decent football. I supported Robbie early doors but apart from games that had no pressure and no importance this season has been a disaster from a customer's point of view. Fans buy season tickets to watch their team win and play football with some entertainment this has not happened this season. pump up Robbie all you like but I still say he is not the manager to take us to the top of the Premiership.

Who is the manager to take us to the top of the Premiership? I agree Robbie most likely won’t do that. 

I noticed that one of the Raith players did not applaud us as we came onto the park.

I think it might have been Spencer. Anyone know who it was?

Voice of reason
4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I noticed that one of the Raith players did not applaud us as we came onto the park.

I think it might have been Spencer. Anyone know who it was?

On-loan Hibs player, Jamie Gullan, I think. Also Scott Allan never applauded in a guard of honour last week. Really crappy example of bad sportsmanship to give to kids watching. There’s class and then there’s Hibs class apparently...

3 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

On-loan Hibs player, Jamie Gullan, I think. Also Scott Allan never applauded in a guard of honour last week. Really crappy example of bad sportsmanship to give to kids watching. There’s class and then there’s Hibs class apparently...

How very true.  Anyway we gave whoever it was a middle finger with that result. That is something they will understand.

55 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I'm not talking up Robbie. 

I'm just pointing out we have to be realistic. It might be that anyone applying for the job may not have the qualifications required. 

Their CV would at least have to be better than Robbie's. 

Otherwise why bother ? 🤔 

18 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

Worth remembering that Hibs refused to give Hearts a guard of honour when we played them after we had wrapped up the Championship. 

They are bitter losers and bad winners their fans couldn't even celebrate their cup win without making a disgrace of themselves. 

Agentjambo
26 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

Vaughan never either...he’s a wee hobo.

Ex member of the SaS
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Who is the manager to take us to the top of the Premiership? I agree Robbie most likely won’t do that. 

Top of the Premiership is a figure of speech. I did not mean first place, simply as high as possible while the bigot twins are here. As in top of all the rest. Never claimed to know players or managers as I do not follow that line, however there has to be someone in our set up that can find such people and make an approach.

avhudtheteeshirt
5 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

He could be the other true pro then, the other was Di Canio!!!

Scottie Wanshot.
Just now, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Anyone know why Hackett took the penalty.

or even Halkett

Scottie Wanshot.
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

the top of the Premiership.   ehh don't think so.

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Must be that he's best in practice. Meanwhile Ross Callachan scores his tenth of the season for Hamilton.

Horatio Caine
4 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

He took all Livi's penalties - including one against us.  Think he was pretty reliable too.

(some said on here he should have been one of our takers in the CF)

5 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

or even Halkett

Hackett was prob closer the way he took it

15 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Ach merde.. 😉

No, no.  I wasn’t knocking your French, it’s almost impeccable.  👍

I was meaning that I almost got the score correct, I’d predicted 4-1 last night.

43 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Must be that he's best in practice. Meanwhile Ross Callachan scores his tenth of the season for Hamilton.

They have just made it 0 - 2, Moyo.

• 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Jesus Christ. Sitting on a reply for a month and then @ing a bunch of people. 

I wasn't @'d and sort of feel left out.

Attention seeking on epic, even biblical, proportions.

8 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

They were, apart from the boy in the 2-3 game v. raith. 

Missed a handball offside goal and gave a penalty that never was. 

A couple games could have been early red cards eg Dunfermline but that's normal Scottish refereeing.

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A couple games could have been early red cards eg Dunfermline but that's normal Scottish refereeing.

I remember the Dunfermline game, first minute, wipes out Wighton who was through on goal and didn't even get a yellow.  

The commentator states I think he's got away with it as it's so early in the game!  I'll just check the rules to see where it states it's ok to commit a red card offence as long as it's really early in the game.  Shocking refereeing display that day.