**** Official Raith Rovers vs Hearts match thread ****

Boyces beard

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

What a nobbish comment that was from whoever the commentator is. 

On the back foot early on apparently  :wtfvlad:

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• neilnunb

• Bazzas right boot

• jamboozy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was pleasing to watch, I think this is what many of us were expecting as we strolled through this division, we just made such hard work of some matches and dropped points when we probably shouldn't have! I did not expect us to win every match but I certainly expected many more wins like this one, thankfully we are moving on because without the bonus of fans going to different grounds it is dire playing in the Championship!

SomethingAboutObua

First game in a long long long time I've been able to enjoy the full 90 mins, not just winning in the first 30 minutes then sitting back and boring us to death. Hopefully safety first football is now over 

4 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Its hard to build for the future without decent foundations 

Correct Jamie Brandon couldn't yet lace Smith or Logan's Boots

Gordon Ramsay

Good work. 

Still want him out but he's not going anywhere so will see what the summer brings in terms of new faces. 

First two goals good, as for sending off disgusting, and hearts should be ashamed, call the same things out about the old firm about cheating etc, yet when it goes in our favour nothing is said. 

We should have gone for five at the end, to much passing but hey 0-4 thank you very much and good by to this season. We should never have been in the Championship. However the mid season performances were trudged and I doubt we would have made a good showing in the Premiership. All in all I’m delighted we won the league and gained promotion. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Very nice way to end the season 5clean sheets two good performances one imperious performance

Plus Souttar and Haring back and GMS, McEneff and Henderson improving. 

1 minute ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

First game in a long long long time I've been able to enjoy the full 90 mins, not just winning in the first 30 minutes then sitting back and boring us to death. Hopefully safety first football is now over 

This, mucho. There are times when we have to take things cool but "nothing ventured, nothing gained" has a lot of merit.

Rogue Daddy

Well done Hearts! 5 clean sheets in a row, 13 goals - teams done well the last few games. Like this formation, seems to suit the players. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

First two goals good, as for sending off disgusting, and hearts should be ashamed, call the same things out about the old firm about cheating etc, yet when it goes in our favour nothing is said. 

OK. Does anyone really believe this guy is a Hearts fan?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Gordon Ramsay said:

Good work. 

Still want him out but he's not going anywhere so will see what the summer brings in terms of new faces. 

A lot to be said for continuity destroyed every team in the League almost, it was too easy. 

Next season is time for judgement 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I thought it was good professional play from Henderson 

ScandinavianJambo
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

It's football, not the moral high ground. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Take your medicine 

The Treasurer

Poor refereeing is not cheating 

15 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

lottery numbers please

Ha ha, that's possibly the first time I've got it even nearly correct but if I had to guess the lottery numbers go for 6 numbers between 1-49.

If the season ran its normal distance our goal difference could have been over +50 if we kept the average going

Something to consider

Finishing with 5 clean sheets as well

Just now, ScandinavianJambo said:

It's football, not the moral high ground. 

You would say the same if it was against us wouldn't you, easy way out, and could've won with 11 men. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Very good night, lots of positives. Halliday, GMS, Souttar and Naisy were outstanding and the rest were great. Best away performance of the season possibly.

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Where was the cheating?

It was a foul for me - or it at least looked like there was contact. The boy was last man and Hendo was ready to pull the trigger.

Edited by Homme

Rogue Daddy

Ref got it wrong, no doubt... I think Hendo stubbed his foot though, he didn’t dive. In fact, he tried to stay on his feet. 

1 minute ago, Rave MacPherson said:

The few games i saw Brandon play i didn't think he was that bad. Maybe not a defender,  he was decent going forward. Another i would have liked to have seen get more of a chance this season

If we don't have a youngster ready to replace Smith Which I don't think Brandon is yet, then 12 months for Logan, who I really like so far is a no brainer. If Brandon isn't going to make it then bin him and Logan and look elsewhere

Really good performance on a par with the last time we played there.

Morton apart the last few weeks has seen improvements. Partly because the pressure was off I suppose.

Im still in favour of Neilson going but the last few performances make that highly unlikely now IMO. Just hope that doesn’t come back and bite us.

Happy summer everyone

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Homme said:

The best performance since the first day of the season. Didn't give them a second on the ball.

Better in January there. Handy when the opposition actually fancy playing football rather than bite and scratch outside their parked bus 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Ref made an arse of it that's all, we should be ashamed, give it a rest.

Just now, The Treasurer said:

Poor refereeing is not cheating 

We’ve been on the wrong end of poor (even biased) refereeing over the past few years especially against the bigot sisters. 

1 minute ago, gedster said:

If we don't have a youngster ready to replace Smith Which I don't think Brandon is yet, then 12 months for Logan, who I really like so far is a no brainer. If Brandon isn't going to make it then bin him and Logan and look elsewhere

Brandon is 23, a year younger than Souttar 

If he's not ready now he's never going to be

Edited by BigAlim

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Thank **** I've no got a telly then 😂😂

Why don't you have a tv by the way? just curious. 

I'd be bored oot ma nut without my netflix and xbox.