• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Stu_HMFC

• John Findlay

Got 3 tickets for Berwick. Looking forward to shouting at them in person as opposed to through  a TV screen 

29 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Got 3 tickets for Berwick. Looking forward to shouting at them in person as opposed to through  a TV screen 

Ditto more excited than waiting for Santa as a kid. 

DALLY JAMBO

Got a ticket on fanbase for Linlithgow Rose on saturday £8 just now states last few tickets available Rose social club open tonight and have tickets available between 5pm and 6pm. Looking forward to see which hearts team turn up. Only going to be 500 tickets on sale so quite chuffed.

19 hours ago, the general said:

Quite fancy Berwick for a wee jaunt

If you do then you'll need to buy a ticket. Been confirmed no walk ups and ticket only. Masks for entry. 

I bought a ticket for the Berwick game then the laddie decided he fancied it and as they are sold in sections I bought another 2.

Upshot is I've got a spare ticket if anyone wants it, I can email the QR code over -  nae cherge, just don't want it wasted. Premier league standard booer preferred.

I’m trying to buy two tickets for Berwick Rangers but when I’m on the Fanbase app, it doesn’t list the Hearts game. Anyone know how to buy or navigate this site? Only shows Kelty Hearts. I know I’m not the best with the net but I’m getting ready to smash this phone lol 

michaeljambo22

Just bought tickets for linlithgow game moneys has come out. anyone got any idea where the tickets will be got no confirmation email and they don't seem to be in the wallet

DALLY JAMBO
12 minutes ago, michaeljambo22 said:

Just bought tickets for linlithgow game moneys has come out. anyone got any idea where the tickets will be got no confirmation email and they don't seem to be in the wallet

If you have google pay app on your phone the tickets are direct on your phone as a qr code. If you registered your email address the qr code will be on the email. Mine were released both on phone and email within 5 mins. 

the general
6 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

If you do then you'll need to buy a ticket. Been confirmed no walk ups and ticket only. Masks for entry. 

Cheers

6 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I bought a ticket for the Berwick game then the laddie decided he fancied it and as they are sold in sections I bought another 2.

Upshot is I've got a spare ticket if anyone wants it, I can email the QR code over -  nae cherge, just don't want it wasted. Premier league standard booer preferred.

Could you count the number of Hearts supporters there when your not booing and post it. I love that stuff.

I'm going for 709 in a crowd of 1,103.  That's if you're allowed a crowd that big these days.  I can't keep up.

Hope Berwick make a nice wee bit of cash and you're a star for contributing.

10 hours ago, DALLY JAMBO said:

If you have google pay app on your phone the tickets are direct on your phone as a qr code. If you registered your email address the qr code will be on the email. Mine were released both on phone and email within 5 mins. 

I notice the Lithgae tickets say 2pm kick off, but everything else I've seen says 3pm. Is it 3pm?

DALLY JAMBO
2 hours ago, WalterEgo said:

I notice the Lithgae tickets say 2pm kick off, but everything else I've seen says 3pm. Is it 3pm?

3pm it is

Is anyone else having trouble scanning their QR code after you've bought the ticket ? I bought 2 for the Berwick game and got sent that square QR thing 

but everytime I try to scan it it says it can't match any documents .

JAMBO _MOBY
13 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I've got a spare if you want it.

Have you still got the spare? Looking for an extra one for away standing area. 

JAMBO _MOBY
1 hour ago, ceasar said:

Is anyone else having trouble scanning their QR code after you've bought the ticket ? I bought 2 for the Berwick game and got sent that square QR thing 

but everytime I try to scan it it says it can't match any documents .

I’ve just added the ticket to Apple wallet on my phone. Assume they just scan the phone? 

33 minutes ago, JAMBO _MOBY said:

I’ve just added the ticket to Apple wallet on my phone. Assume they just scan the phone? 

I printed out the QR codes because they can scan them there . I was just a bit concerned in case they don't scan at the ground because they're

not doing it on my phone .

Anyone fancy Spartans v Dunfermline the night got a ticket last week for it been off work all week no feeling good going to give it a miss . I have the QR I can screen shot and send over if anyone fancy’s it 

9 hours ago, JAMBO _MOBY said:

Have you still got the spare? Looking for an extra one for away standing area. 

Yes still got it, ticket says Block I away.

Let me know if you want it.

The pre match tension is just about unbearable.

Wonder if any any jambos will become stewards for the day just to get a free pie.  I can think of a few posters on here who would be tempted.  Some openly admit they only go to away games where the pies are good.

Nucky Thompson
14 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Yes still got it, ticket says Block I away.

Let me know if you want it.

I've got block 1 tickets too. It must be the standing area and Berwick fans will be in the main stand

Footballfirst

I've bought tickets for both friendlies on Tuesday evening against CSS at 6pm and Spartans at 8pm.  Perfectly doable with only a five minute drives between venues.

It will be interesting to see Hearts team selections given that both opponents are of a similar standard.

The bonus is that I can avoid Tuesday's Ingerlund v Germany game and all the 1966 references.

10 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got block 1 tickets too. It must be the standing area and Berwick fans will be in the main stand

My other 2 tickets say "Standing (away)"

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/friendlies-confirmed

More friendlies.

Confirmation of CSS and Spartans tomorrow.

Ayr United on Friday and Falkirk on Saturday. Both games behind closed doors.

Still looks like there are tickets available on Fanbase for the CSS and Spartans games tomorrow.

Japan Jambo
On 06/06/2021 at 20:57, Footballfirst said:

Latest list of friendly fixtures (two games scheduled on 29 June).  Most games likely to be Reserve/Colt sides. 

Berwick Rangers (A) Fri 25 June 7pm

Linlithgow Rose (A) - Sat 26 June 3pm

Civil Service Strollers (A) - Tue 29 June 6pm

Spartans (A) - Tue 29 June 8pm

Whitehill Welfare (A) - Sat 3 July 2:30pm

Preston Athletic (A) - Mon 5 July k.o tbc

Bonnyrigg Rose (A) - Wed 7 July 7pm

Fauldhouse Utd (A) - Fri 9 July 7pm

Dunbar United (A) - Tue 15 July 7:30pm

We have League Cup business starting 10th July - date is approaching quickly.

Got my ticket for spartans game.Been ages since we had an Edinburgh Derby so looking forward to this regardless of whether its the 1st team or the jambo kids im not bothered, im just looking forward to cheering them on 

Jambo 4 Ever
10 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

We have League Cup business starting 10th July - date is approaching quickly.

We have a friendly on the 9th though…

maybe will be a reserve team that day?!

davemclaren
6 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

One would imagine so. 

Japan Jambo
7 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Fingers crossed, would be nice to go deep in the cups this time.

16 hours ago, rubyruby said:

Got my ticket for spartans game.Been ages since we had an Edinburgh Derby so looking forward to this regardless of whether its the 1st team or the jambo kids im not bothered, im just looking forward to cheering them on 

We're playing Civil service strollers tonight aswell so i'd imagine most of the kids will be playing in that. Hopefully a good few first teamers will be playing in the spartans game. Cant wait

9 minutes ago, maroon said:

We're playing Civil service strollers tonight aswell so i'd imagine most of the kids will be playing in that. Hopefully a good few first teamers will be playing in the spartans game. Cant wait

I'm hoping for more first team players at Spartans tonight regardless if this is a training match a boring friendly I cannot wait not been to a live football match since Hearts Kilmarnock last Feb so I cant wait. Taking the wee one tonight she said if she gets bored can we leave at half time err that won't be happening . 

2 hours ago, maroon said:

Robbie will be taking the Civil game then heading over and watching the Spartans game. it will be a mix of first team and youth in both games I think.

Footballfirst

Arrangements for tonight's game v CSS

https://www.facebook.com/393892274128341/posts/1688483948002494/

We are absolutely delighted to welcome supporters to Christie Gillies Park tonight as we welcome Premiership side HeartofMidlothianFC for a preseason friendly
Capacity has been set at 250 for tonight’s game in-line with Scottish Government physical distancing guidelines and the need to keep the Red Zone for coaches and players.
Tickets can still be purchased via Fanbase app
£6 each
6pm KO
Supporters are asked to arrive early tonight
⭐️Gates open at 5:15pm⭐️
Due to the designated ‘Red Zone’ our stand will not be open to spectators and will be standing only
Supporters are required to bring a facemask and to remember physical distancing within your bubble.
Hand sanitizer will be available
Finally, enjoy the match and we hope you enjoy your visit to Christie Gillies Park.

Niemi’s gloves

If anything that looks a stronger team than what’s left over to play Spartans later - unless Craig Gordon and Alex Cochrane are playing later. It’s not looking good for Chris Hamilton if that’s him #17 on the subs bench. You might have thought he’d have made a starting place in one of the teams. 

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

Hungry hippo

I hope Gino didn't want to watch the England game. I thought we might have kept all English players for the later game given they don't really matter.

25 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

If anything that looks a stronger team than what’s left over to play Spartans later - unless Craig Gordon and Alex Cochrane are playing later. It’s not looking good for Chris Hamilton if that’s him #17 on the subs bench. You might have thought he’d have made a starting place in one of the teams. 

Stone 
Smith 
Halkett 
The new left back 
Boyce 
Henderson 
Damour

left for Spartans ? 

Niemi’s gloves
10 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Stone 
Smith 
Halkett 
The new left back 
Boyce 
Henderson 
Damour

left for Spartans ? 

Also GMS, Popescu and the young lad Pollock perhaps 

1 minute ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Also GMS, Popescu and the young lad Pollock perhaps 

You can add a young guy called Ethan Drysdale. Who is a youth player hoping to debut tonight. Related to a pal of mine.