***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

I’m going with this today: Irving is leaving (shame but ..); damour is moving on 🥳; here are our 3 new signings (woohoo) and they’re wearing our new strips (OMG, faint)

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

PhoenixHearts
On 14/06/2021 at 00:32, sandylejambo said:

Every Hearts fan hopes we do well, but we have all saw some of the worst football ever played by Hearts this season, that and the sugar Neilson talks as well as losing the dressing room leaves very little room for optimism of the coming season, boring walking football is what we are expecting from Neilson's team.

"Losing the dressing room" 😂😂😂 when did that happen then?

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Today the big reveal then? 

Definitely today*

*By today the irk mean by last week, the weekend, this week or next week. ITK’ers special for you. We will sign someone this window. 

BackOfTheNet

No Euros game until 5pm today. Our social media team IF the type for maximum exposure and IF we’ve signed someone might just announce today you would think. Will be keeping a close eye on goal of the day… 👀

Edited by BackOfTheNet

sandylejambo
54 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Well if that's them doing their best, I can hardly wait for them to have a bad day

August Landmesser
3 minutes ago, pointon said:

😂😂😂

That says he's killie's new GK coach. Christ.

Showing the other keepers his blooper reel; 'just do the exact opposite of all this, and you'll be fine.'

jamboinglasgow
6 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

That says he's killie's new GK coach. Christ.

Showing the other keepers his blooper reel; 'just do the exact opposite of all this, and you'll be fine.'

To be fair some of the best coaches are not the greatest players, at Killie will be hoping for that.

August Landmesser
9 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

To be fair some of the best coaches are not the greatest players, at Killie will be hoping for that.

Yeah, i suppose, and TW was a keeper too, so he must see something worthwhile in him, surely?

jamboinglasgow
Just now, August Landmesser said:

Yeah, i suppose, and TW was a keeper too, so he must see something worthwhile in him, surely?

You would imagine so, though it may be a cost saving measure as well, you have a back up keeper who also fills goalkeeping coach. Saves a bit of money for other players, as Kilmarnock need to sign a lot. 

A_A wehatethehibs
6 minutes ago, bazman said:

You don't have to be a good player to be a good coach/manager

True but I feel like you need to have at least not been a complete embarrassment like Doyle tho… 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

No news stories this morning on Hearts, I always take that as a sign, they are preparing for some news later in the day, fixtures of course in 10 mins time

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Thats a hard on-e to call. Of course there has since been another stand erected since that pic. He may be stiff but I reckon he could still last 90 mins

Scotland played Portugal at Tynecastle in the semi if I recall correctly

portugal actually played all their games in that tournament at tynie

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

portugal actually played all their games in that tournament at tynie

Vague memories now of the tournament, the final of course will always be a sore point for us, who knew they grew up so fast in the streets of Riyadh eh?

15 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Thats a hard on-e to call. Of course there has since been another stand erected since that pic. He may be stiff but I reckon he could still last 90 mins

Scotland played Portugal at Tynecastle in the semi if I recall correctly

90 fekkin minutes !

I presume that includes time for a 3 course meal , a few cups of tea and a long taxi journey home ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

90 fekkin minutes !

I presume that includes time for a 3 course meal , a few cups of tea and a long taxi journey home ?

And time to watch the news :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

Good time to get them.... I hope!

With a few new signings!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Them or us?

Would imagine both, hopefully Angie signs some players with no idea of the shit to expect in Scotland and bombs out day 1, Boab a hero, just for one day

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Would imagine both, hopefully Angie signs some players with no idea of the shit to expect in Scotland and bombs out day 1, Boab a hero, just for one day

😄

Rogue Daddy
Just now, Sir Gio said:

At home as well!... with a crowd (hopefully) - I can see shellick having another bad one this season. Seems Angie is looking to bring some of his Asian team... like you say, they'll have no idea what awaits them in 'paradise' or Scottish football for that matter.

Celtic boss Postecoglou has been linked with a move for 30-year-old Australia midfielder Aaron Mooy, who is currently playing in the Chinese Super League. (Daily Record)

Absolute Scenes

Josh Ginelly still in Edinburgh it seems, getting his hair aw done up nicely from some boy in Edinburgh. ITK he's signing. 

Edited by Absolute Scenes

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

At home as well!... with a crowd (hopefully) - I can see shellick having another bad one this season. Seems Angie is looking to bring some of his Asian team... like you say, they'll have no idea what awaits them in 'paradise' or Scottish football for that matter.

Celtic boss Postecoglou has been linked with a move for 30-year-old Australia midfielder Aaron Mooy, who is currently playing in the Chinese Super League. (Daily Record)

Had a spell at St Mirren on loan from City I think. Did well for Wagner I think at Huddersfield, not one to whelm them. Actually would be a decent signing for us

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Had a spell at St Mirren on loan from City I think. Did well for Wagner I think at Huddersfield, not one to whelm them. Actually would be a decent signing for us

Actually remember Mooy being one of Huddersfield's better players. Stood out in their team when they were in the prem. He would be a coup for us but again, wages  couldnt be matched

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Actually remember Mooy being one of Huddersfield's better players. Stood out in their team when they were in the prem. He would be a coup for us but again, wages  couldnt be matched

Obviously earning a few bob in China. Mind you players have come back from there to lesser clubs, having made their cash. Would imagine Angie knows the Southern Seas well

Rogue Daddy
5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Didnae know that 👍

Absolute Scenes
10 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Didnae know that 👍

Riyad Marez of all players also had a trial with St Mirren and snuck out of the training session and just flew home as he hated it that much there 

2 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I reckon it was right before the rumoured emergency meeting with Savage, the senior players and the coaches. Do you think the players were motivated andputting in a shift for the gaffer the weeks before we hammered Alloa?

Rogue Daddy
2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Riyad Marez of all players also had a trial with St Mirren and snuck out of the training session and just flew home as he hated it that much there 

🤣🤣🤣...pretty sure I seen something about that last week! Marez! ...has not get ANY aspirations! 🤣

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

🤣🤣🤣...pretty sure I seen something about that last week! Marez! ...has not get ANY aspirations! 🤣

Utterly bizarre eh

25 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

wasn't a loan, he was there two years then moved back to aus, then city signed him. i've just checked and guess who his first game for st mirren was against? yes us and we won 3-0

Batistuta87
19 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

He did run away from St Mirren, but not quite in the middle of a training session. Still funny though:  

He'd been there about 6 weeks and played 4-5 games for the reserves when he jacked it. He hated the weather, hated training in the snow, and he was annoyed that he was basically strolling it and that they wouldn't sign him and put him in the first team. He just got up one morning and decided he wasn't going back so he phoned his agent and told him to get him out - he told him to get on a bus from Glasgow Bus Station, so he left all his stuff and borrowed a bike from someone at his hotel to get there lol. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

He did run away from St Mirren, but not quite in the middle of a training session. Still funny though:  

He'd been there about 6 weeks and played 4-5 games for the reserves when he jacked it. He hated the weather, hated training in the snow, and he was annoyed that he was basically strolling it and that they wouldn't sign him and put him in the first team. He just got up one morning and decided he wasn't going back so he phoned his agent and told him to get him out - he told him to get on a bus from Glasgow Bus Stn, so he borrowed a bike from someone at his hotel to get there lol.

i knew there was more to it haha. You know whats its like though, grows arms and legs. Funny story though and great that St Mirren are being highlighted negatively, horrible club

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

wasn't a loan, he was there two years then moved back to aus, then city signed him. i've just checked and guess who his first game for st mirren was against? yes us and we won 3-0

Did say I think! Remember him coming on as a sub in that game, very hard to miss, very blonde hair. Thought he must have been on loan, didn't think he would ever have been good enough to get a move there

Batistuta87
4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

i knew there was more to it haha. You know whats its like though, grows arms and legs. Funny story though and great that St Mirren are being highlighted negatively, horrible club

Aye, great story to be fair. A bit like the guy who turned down The Beatles lol, St Mirren had a future world class player willing to sign but they blew it.

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Aye, great story to be fair. A bit like the guy who turned down The Beatles lol, St Mirren had a future world class player willing to sign but they blew it.

When you also consider they almost signed Ronaldinho on loan in 2001 but it fell through due to an issue with a fake passport, thats some top players that St Mirren keep missing out on.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, One five said:

When are these signing feckin happening ! 

37825F03-A916-447B-9401-CF96C51CFDEA.gif

Hmmm, maybe so bad, we dont want to release the names :(

Batistuta87
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hmmm, maybe so bad, we dont want to release the names :(

The ITK lads were saying at least one deal was 99% done over the weekend. Getting tedious. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

The ITK lads were saying at least one deal was 99% done over the weekend. Getting tedious. 

Yeah, they didnt say it was a good deal though Angel Gabriel, did they :lol:

Tommy Brown
52 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

He was on loan from Bolton to StM.

He then went home and City got him and loaned him to Huddersfield, where he really turned his game on.

1 minute ago, Tommy Brown said:

He then went home and City got him and loaned him to Huddersfield, where he really turned his game on.

he wasn't on loan at st mirren, he signed permanently. he did move from bolton to st mirren though

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Tommy Brown said:

Cheers for that Tommy. Didnt rightly recall, but didnt think he was their player. He did ok for Australia in the World Cup, or is that my imagination playing tricks on me

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Cheers for that Tommy. Didnt rightly recall, but didnt think he was their player. He did ok for Australia in the World Cup, or is that my imagination playing tricks on me

i remember him doing well at a world cup but i could be wrong 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***