Scottish Parliament Elections tactical voting guide

Nucky Thompson

Spitonastranger
33 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'd wager that Ron is fairly happy with this state of affairs. 

Ohhh here comes BJ to lend handers ha ha. Anyway it was him that replied to me so you would lose that wager. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Space Mackerel

• Ainsley Harriott

• Konrad von Carstein

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Ohhh here comes BJ to lend handers ha ha. 

:wtfvlad:

4 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

:bwcornette:

Dude, you are just not contributing to this thread.  GT, Konrad, Enzo, Gizmo, James, Jack D, Ron etc all post with content and substance that encourages people to engage.  We all differ in opinions but that is just life as an adult.  You just come in, open the door, shout about the Tories and call people racists.  When I asked you to provide examples you just come back with more abuse.  You are clearly young but I think you need to change your mode of operation.  I notice you do this on lots of threads.  Try something that provokes thought and debate - not just retaliation.

Shouting "racist" will NEVER EVER win a debate.

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Dude, you are just not contributing to this thread.  GT, Konrad, Enzo, Gizmo, James, Jack D, Ron etc all post with content and substance that encourages people to engage.  We all differ in opinions but that is just life as an adult.  You just come in, open the door, shout about the Tories and call people racists.  When I asked you to provide examples you just come back with more abuse.  You are clearly young but I think you need to change your mode of operation.  I notice you do this on lots of threads.  Try something that provokes thought and debate - not just retaliation.

Irony alert 

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Spitonastranger said:

Irony alert 

KILL THEM ALL 

Seen the “Scottish family party” PPL for the first time. Woman on it is cringey as feck. Like she took diction lessons off Mystic Meg. :lol: 

Konrad von Carstein
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Hoi! Don't lump me in with those degenerates!!

:seething:

Enzo Chiefo
4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You're in illustrious company KVC😎

I'd swap every immigrant for Scots born Britnats, any day. You just want England to fork out for your luxuries, Real Scots and these new Scots will pay their own way as per usual. 

England, Her Queen and people will surely give you all a home. They might even take you a walk. 

12 hours ago, gjcc said:

Seen the “Scottish family party” PPL for the first time. Woman on it is cringey as feck. Like she took diction lessons off Mystic Meg. :lol: 

That was scary, could have been a US republican party broadcast

Governor Tarkin
On 16/04/2021 at 18:39, Konrad von Carstein said:

On 16/04/2021 at 17:47, Jeffros Furios said:

KILL THEM ALL 

Start with Konrad pls.

19 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

SNP 1 Alba 2. This is the way 

If the latest polls are to be believed, this is the way to ensure the snp are a minority again and the case for a referendum will be severely damaged. AS is disliked by more people than BJ which is staggering but that is the problem with the ALBA party. Start polling around 8% or above and their plan could work. Less than 6 and they help the tories 

35 minutes ago, XB52 said:

If the latest polls are to be believed, this is the way to ensure the snp are a minority again and the case for a referendum will be severely damaged. AS is disliked by more people than BJ which is staggering but that is the problem with the ALBA party. Start polling around 8% or above and their plan could work. Less than 6 and they help the tories 

The argument will be made that with votes for SNP/Green/Alba that over 50% of the population use their first vote for a party supporting Indie. 

You can see people starting to reconsider their 2nd vote in some areas to support Alba in an effort to stop the Tories. No one ever thought the Nats would claim a minority government win years ago and with Alba it could surprise people.

Ainsley Harriott

Starting to come round to the idea of having a indy ref 2. The unionists would win again as it stands and they joy I would get laughing at separatists would be off the scale. 

scott herbertson

A second vote for alba doesn't make much sense to me. Salmond could be pretty divisive in parliament possibly to the detriment of the independence cause. Also the Greens are much better positioned already in the second vote and provide a good balance to prevent the long term absolute  power issues. If you want to maximise pro-independence MSP numbers SNP/ Green is the best option I can see. If you want to maximise the SNP vote then SNP/ SNP 

Jeffros Furios
3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Start with Konrad pls.

Konrad O' Carstein 

On 17/04/2021 at 06:23, ri Alban said:

I'd swap every immigrant for Scots born Britnats, any day. You just want England to fork out for your luxuries, Real Scots and these new Scots will pay their own way as per usual. 

England, Her Queen and people will surely give you all a home. They might even take you a walk. 

Gotta love the mentality:

A born Scot with pure Scots ancestary, lived their entire life in Scotland.  Loves being Scottish, loves the country, has contributed to the country their entire working life but votes 'No' = Non Scot

A foreigner, born in another land, has no Scottish connection, could not give a shiney **** about our future but moved here recently to work or study = Scottish

I just don't know who the **** you think you are deciding who is and who isn't Scottish.  You are not that important pal.

Nucky Thompson

Whoever is the closest rival to the SNP gets my vote. It happens to be the Lib Dems. The Conservatives get vote 2

Hopefully tactical voting works and fat Alex is a hindrance to the SNP

Swahili Jambo
50 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Gotta love the mentality:

A born Scot with pure Scots ancestary, lived their entire life in Scotland.  Loves being Scottish, loves the country, has contributed to the country their entire working life but votes 'No' = Non Scot

A foreigner, born in another land, has no Scottish connection, could not give a shiney **** about our future but moved here recently to work or study = Scottish

I just don't know who the **** you think you are deciding who is and who isn't Scottish.  You are not that important pal.

Do you know who the Scots were and came from?  Do you?  You really are awannebie Weegie Rangers fan.  Just **** off 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Swahili Jambo said:

Do you know who the Scots were and came from?  Do you?  You really are awannebie Weegie Rangers fan.  Just **** off 

:rofl:

:cornette_dog:

18 minutes ago, Swahili Jambo said:

11 posts, hmmm can't see you doing much on here fella.

Mars plastic
54 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Whoever is the closest rival to the SNP gets my vote. It happens to be the Lib Dems. The Conservatives get vote 2

Hopefully tactical voting works and fat Alex is a hindrance to the SNP

Snap. Anything to keep those charlatans out.

Jeffros Furios
38 minutes ago, Swahili Jambo said:

How far back are you going?  Do you mean the Irish tribe that settled in Argyll ? If so they probably originated from here before going to Ireland ?  There's a bit more to it but its a sunny day and I've got the speedos on .

Konrad von Carstein
9 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

How far back are you going?  Do you mean the Irish tribe that settled in Argyll ? If so they probably originated from here before going to Ireland ?  There's a bit more to it but its a sunny day and I've got the speedos on .

:worthless_thread:

Governor Tarkin
40 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

its a sunny day and I've got the speedos on .

download.jpeg

Jeffros Furios
57 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:worthless_thread:

I would but I'm afraid JamesM48 would start stalking me :kirk:

Nucky Thompson
8 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

SNP 1 Alba 2. This is the way 

You're voting for Sturgeon after all that's happened and the way you were ripping her to shreds :rofl:

Fecking hypocrite :biggrin2:

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

The George Galloway political broadcast.

:cornette:

Was worse than the Family party one and that took some going 

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You're voting for Sturgeon after all that's happened and the way you were ripping her to shreds :rofl:

Fecking hypocrite :biggrin2:

Not voting sturgeon. Voting for Scottish independence 

coconut doug
35 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Not voting sturgeon. Voting for Scottish independence 

Absolutely this, Sturgeon is the great white hope for the union. Voting SNP 1 Alba 2 will call her bluff.

dobmisterdobster
4 hours ago, pablo said:

Not fan of Galloway, but imagine what he would do in Parliament to this simpleton who appears to be suggesting Scottish Sterling is worth more than than Bank of England Sterling. 

The Scottish Parliament is a joke and Galloway will fit right in.