31 March 2021: Robbie Neilson Poll (now the dust has settled) - Public Vote

David McCaig

31 March 2021: Robbie Neilson Poll (now the dust has settled) - Public Vote  

687 members have voted

1. 1. Should Robbie Neilson be sacked as the Hearts Manager with immediate effect?

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

90% want Neilson sacked now - pretty conclusive!

As for the 10% check the names - all the Levein and Neilson apologists are all there.

Clearly an alternative view not permitted in your world? 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David McCaig

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• David Black

15 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I could direct that at the Levein fanboys on here who slaughtered anyone who questioned where Levein was taking our Club!

46 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I could direct that at the Levein fanboys on here who slaughtered anyone who questioned where Levein was taking our Club!

Not sure there were many or any of those. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Not sure there were many or any of those. 

25ABB438-D675-4C41-90B0-E0ECEE810438.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

25ABB438-D675-4C41-90B0-E0ECEE810438.jpeg

There were those that defended Levein undoubtedly but don’t recall them slaughtering those with a different view. I do recall a lot of the Levein out posters slaughtering anyone who said a word in his defence. 
Presume the ostrich is yours? 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

There were those that defended Levein undoubtedly but don’t recall them slaughtering those with a different view. I do recall a lot of the Levein out posters slaughtering anyone who said a word in his defence. 

You don’t recall phrases like pant-wetter/seether/moon-howler/knee-jerker/mouth-breather etc ad nauseam being aimed for years at those who expressed concern about the direction in which the club was headed? Seriously?

If not, I’d suggest you’re very much in denial. Or simply at it. 

There’s a lot of people now trying to come across as the voice of reason who’ve been snidey ***** for the last few years.

11 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Really? 😂 Think you need to think again!

10 minutes ago, leginten said:

You don’t recall phrases like pant-wetter/seether/moon-howler/knee-jerker/mouth-breather etc ad nauseam being aimed for years at those who expressed concern about the direction in which the club was headed? Seriously?

There’s a lot of people now trying to come across as the voice of reason who’ve been snidey ***** for the last few years.

Exactly! 👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 hours ago, jambonian said:

It would give a new manager a bit extra time to assess the squad. It also might give us a head start on player inquiry to agents etc. If, as some people say, the players are not playing for Neilson then maybe they might take to a new manager with fresh ideas. Let's say Neilson does leave at the end of the season. How long will it take to recruit a new manager? After the Euros? Then on top of that, players we might have wanted to go for have signed for someone else. The earlier a new manager is in the door the better for everyone including some of the current players who might be excited to see what a new man can bring. Different training drills, something they may enjoy or take to. A lot of the squad we have is Premier material but they aren't showing it. Maybe they are after Robbie leaving also.

It's too late already for that.  This time of year training is scaled down. 

No benefit, all we achieve is highlight the club as the basket case it is. 

Who are you attracting in April anyway?

Somewhat limiting the choice, personally believe having a week to think, it would be dumb****ery to sack him immediately 

Neilson doesn't recover from the situation he is in, no manager ever does. The critical thing is no players are brought in recommended by him, this has to sit solely with Savage. If players are brought in then that is a massive mistake. 

Greedy Jambo
5 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Neilson doesn't recover from the situation he is in, no manager ever does. The critical thing is no players are brought in recommended by him, this has to sit solely with Savage. If players are brought in then that is a massive mistake. 

Other than McEneff, i don't see anyone that has been brought in by him. 

11 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Kastaneer?

I wanted his head last week but now it’s totally pointless, we would be wasting money, get the league finished and DO NOT let him spend one more penny, once the league is won he’s gone....... and free to manage some shitty Championship club.

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Really? 😂 Think you need to think again!

So, the Levein defenders were never slaughtered on here? 

Greedy Jambo
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

You're pals with folk at hearts! just admit it ffs! 

Your view is clouded by friendship and free pies. 

16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Free pies?? That’s a disgrace! 😳

31 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Pay back

Greedy Jambo
18 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Free pies?? That’s a disgrace! 😳

Too be fair, i'd probably vote for the useless git as well if i was getting free pies. 

jambo-in-furness
5 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

BUDGE

OVER

NEILSON

OUt

I forgot to mention

pledge for life.

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Can we have a poll to see which poll is everyone’s favourite?

I vote for mine!

997 votes for him to go - 95%

51 to stay - 5% 

Delete all the other ones!

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, leginten said:

And some of them are still coming across as snidey ***** tbf.

2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Deserve everything they get, not that it'll bother them. In their own minds theybare still in the right. Just like the teflon chancer Lhevein.

On topic. On balance Neilson should probably get until the end of the season, however a howler against Dunfermline should see an instant dismissal. 

9 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Can we have a poll to see which poll is everyone’s favourite?

I liked the poll that 98% wanted RN punted 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
10 hours ago, leginten said:

nailed it again mate

:clap:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
9 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

:lol:

11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

10 % swing to sanity since Saturday 

Or insanity, probably a bunch of hivs fans.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Or insanity, probably a bunch of hivs fans.

Nope it really really grinds the hobos gears that we pay so much each month to support our club and their trolls are all over this I've cancelled my direct debit crap 

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

Nope it really really grinds the hobos gears that we pay so much each month to support our club and their trolls are all over this I've cancelled my direct debit crap 

In Robbie we trust. Let the reaction of Hibs fans guide us. 

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Ever felt like you were pi$$ing into the face of a force 10 gale?
When sanity does eventually prevail remember to close the curtains on that fateful day!

Neilson Out

siegementality
12 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

GMS was a Neilson pick as per an interview with Savage a few weeks ago.

11 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

And some of them are still coming across as snidey ***** tbf.

Deserve everything they get, not that it'll bother them. In their own minds theybare still in the right. Just like the teflon chancer Lhevein.

On topic. On balance Neilson should probably get until the end of the season, however a howler against Dunfermline should see an instant dismissal. 

You tell ‘em Gov! 👍

4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

🤪

4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

It's bizarre to me that, after years of decline following this approach, there are still people labouring under the misapprehension that accepting mediocrity (a generous description) and never changing anything until it's far too late is the sane, sensible option.

Each season we fall further because we'd ignored the warning signs the season before.

And it's much closer to a 5% swing.

How much more humiliation needs to happen for some people?  Relegation next season?  Another exit to a non league club?  

What's changed since the first poll for the 9% or so who have switched to backing Robbie?  

As for the 88% what are you doing about?  Still funding failure?  

Edited by ScoPo

1 minute ago, ScoPo said:

How much more humiliation needs to happen for some people?  Relegation next season?  Another exit to a non league club?  

What's changed since the first poll for the 9% or so who have switched to backing Robbie?  

Tbf, some folk have commented they don’t want him gone until the end of the season. Pointless waiting I think. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Tbf, some folk have commented they don’t want him gone until the end of the season. Pointless waiting I think. 

Yeah let's give him time to mess promotion up too.....

On 31/03/2021 at 15:07, David McCaig said:

The previous poll on Robbie's future was in the immediate aftermath of the Brora debacle and may therefore have been somewhat knee-jerk in the responses it captured.

It was also anonymous which provided deep cover for any trolls on the board, this vote is a public one.

Nothing's changed - get him out and send Budge on her way too.

David McCaig
51 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It will be interesting to see the results of a poll once promotion is confirmed.

I’ll try and word the question along the lines of should “Robbie Neilson be replaced as Hearts Manager before the start of next season?”

53 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

It will be interesting to see the results of a poll once promotion is confirmed.

I’ll try and word the question along the lines of should “Robbie Neilson be replaced as Hearts Manager before the start of next season?”

Suggesting he might be here for a while when the season finishes and take some part in planning ? Nut, I’d prefer him to be binned now but the end of the season will do for me. He mustnt be allowed to sign any more players

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

It's too late already for that.  This time of year training is scaled down. 

No benefit, all we achieve is highlight the club as the basket case it is. 

Who are you attracting in April anyway?

Somewhat limiting the choice, personally believe having a week to think, it would be dumb****ery to sack him immediately 

Chances are we're going up anyway Neilson or no Neilson so as i said, it gives time for a new manager to assess the squad so that he knows who's needed. They could put Jeffries in charge 'til the end of the season, or Locke. It's only a few games and they'd likely give the passengers in the team the boot up the proverbial they need. As for the point on the club being a basket case, it is and will continue to be if money is given for Neilson to recruit again in the summer. More Frears and Kastaneers will have us near the bottom and he'd end up sacked anyway. Then we have to start all over again. So what does it matter if we wait until the end of the season or release his services now? Every transfer window we need to rebuild. Not just one or two here and there, half a squad. So he stays on next season and recruitment fails once again. We'll be stuck in the same situation, shite play and that'll be very likely with lost income through lower season tickets sales and FoH contributions. Crap players, crap training, the last thing we need against better teams. That can only go one way and it needs to be stopped now, not October/November when we will have to recruit a new manager and yet again more players in January '22.

queensferryjambo

I support Heart of Midlothian football team, managers and players come and go and I thank them for their efforts and always support them.

The time has come however for a fresh start for Hearts and the only way we can do it is have a real clear out from the top down.

We need a fresh pair of eyes in our management to assess what we need and be ruthless with what we need to get rid off.

18 hours ago, leginten said:

I forgot crayon-muncher.

🙁

It's a well- known medical fact that amnesia is brought on by munching crayons.😜

I hope the plan is to punt him the day after he's lifted his trophy. Ultimately, there isn't a way back for him. If it had just been one shocking result, I think he could have fought back from it, but its not and the style of football, lack of youngsters, etc. all come together to highlight why he must go. 

34 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

It's a well- known medical fact that amnesia is brought on by munching crayons.😜

:lol:

:getout: