Stewart wallace and FOH representatives

Selkirkhmfc1874

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Stendel was literally in the job 3 months..

And I have more affiliation to him than I do a so called Hearts legend. Hope Craig returns to Tynie next season when the fans are back in, radio broadcast will get turned off for all the w***er chants.

:greatpost:

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

And I have more affiliation to him than I do a so called Hearts legend. Hope Craig returns to Tynie next season when the fans are back in, radio broadcast will get turned off for all the w***er chants.

I don’t think even he’s that deluded that he thinks he could do that, surely 🤔🙈?!?!

Rick Sanchez
17 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Oh yes please!

Pasquale for King
44 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I doubt Ann will have swallowed that if he spoke to her about it.

She’s seeing her legacy go up in smoke because of her over reliance on one man. A guy who can talk the talk but has huge deficiencies in walking the walk. 

There’s a certain type of leader who only knows two ways to manage. Micro management where you’re on top of everything. And delegation to such a degree that it amounts to ‘abdication’. My guess is Ann Budge is this sort of leader. She knew nothing about football and footballers and therefore abdicated leadership to a guy who had the knack of saying the sorts of things she wanted to hear. In most other aspects of club operations (retail; hospitality etc) she would have been well on top of the details and working with people she knew well and no one can argue with what was achieved. However as far as football is concerned she left everything with Levein. To the extent that when she fired him she hadn’t really started working out how to replace him.

Happily there’s more football knowledge and experience in the room now with Jefferies, Savage and even MacKinlay.

Sorry for rambling on.

The problem is she’s not that kind of person. She’s a control freak who is now concentrating on the football side. I could argue all day about the shambles of the stand build, the nepotism at the club and some of the decisions being made on our behalf. 
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ann-budge-tells-hearts-fans-she-going-nowhere-board-changes-are-imminent-2944952

8814CF01-D449-4ADE-A8CE-0591ED1A2F68.jpeg

C1FBB957-12BB-4658-8B55-277EC73D0475.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The problem is she’s not that kind of person. She’s a control freak who is now concentrating on the football side. I could argue all day about the shambles of the stand build, the nepotism at the club and some of the decisions being made on our behalf. 
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ann-budge-tells-hearts-fans-she-going-nowhere-board-changes-are-imminent-2944952

FFS , someone get her away from the football department. Now. 

Seven years of screwing it up is enough. 

18 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Control Freak? As we all suspected 

Just now, merseyjambo said:

Wonder how many have cancelled without informing FoH

Next few months figures are going to be interesting 

As said up the thread , they will be notified by GoCardless,  just as pledgers are when its cancelled.

3 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Yes, I thought he was lowballing, once we see the monthly amount contributed to the club we will see how much it’s fallen or otherwise 

I hope they are not lowballing to the club, when they inform them of the current state of play

4 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Wonder how many have cancelled without informing FoH

Next few months figures are going to be interesting 

I doubt the numbers will drop much more, most people seem to have emailed FoH expressing the concerns rather than hit the club in the pocket.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

FFS , someone get her away from the football department. Now. 

Seven years of screwing it up is enough. 

I’m struggling to feel sorry for her at the moment. I know the protest at her home is wrong but we did it before and it worked. Let’s hope the FoH can call an EGM when they take over and make changes because it’s only getting worse without it. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, brux said:

I doubt the numbers will drop much more, most people seem to have emailed FoH expressing the concerns rather than hit the club in the pocket.

I wouldn’t be so sure, if results carry on in a similar fashion it’s only going to get worse. 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Willie wasn’t much liked ever because he was Hibs. 

Supported Hearts as a boy and left the Scottish manager's job to join us. My point was he was sacked while we were top of the old div 2, and Robbie shouldn't be over confident about keeping his job.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Control Freak? As we all suspected 

Not even hiding it. Pretty much what her boy said when he took over from Cathro. 
Happy clappers conspicuous by their absence just now. 

5 minutes ago, brux said:

I’ve said end of the season, no change no pledge. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m struggling to feel sorry for her at the moment. I know the protest at her home is wrong but we did it before and it worked. Let’s hope the FoH can call an EGM when they take over and make changes because it’s only getting worse without it. 

Totally agree but it's gone too far and has become a parody of a football club now.

On the one hand , FoH are not to meddle in the day to day running of the club but a totally unqualified owner  is meddling in the day to day running of the football department : a department she knows nothing about and which has set the club back years & cost millions. 

But FoH musn't meddle in club affairs.

The ****ing irony of the situation. 

8 minutes ago, brux said:

300 emails passed to the club via FoH & who knows how many sent direct, all being ignored 

Then what? 

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not even hiding it. Pretty much what her boy said when he took over from Cathro. 

Absent from all the threads digging into what's really happening. 

I'd be apologising if it had backed budge, neilson or levein.  Considering the fact they were calling everyone else clueless fans with a sense of entitlement.  

Not a peep on these threads either backing their favourites of backing those wanting real change.

Budge like in the way they tried to control this message board.  

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Employing all of your friends can't be a healthy environment to work in

I did it and it was disastrous, you’re unlikely to discipline them and it’s only human nature to take advantage of your pal. 
I hired family too. We all got emptied for being too much of a Clique. 

Glamorgan Jambo
7 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Supported Hearts as a boy and left the Scottish manager's job to join us. My point was he was sacked while we were top of the old div 2, and Robbie shouldn't be over confident about keeping his job.

Take it from me the football was every bit as turgid and tedious as it was on Saturday. Most of that season we won 1-0 with goals in the last 5 minutes. Ormond had been a fantastic manager for St Johnstone and Scotland but was well beyond his sell by date when he showed up at Hearts. Crowds were done to 5,000 hard core and folks like me with nothing better to do.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Totally agree but it's gone too far and has become a parody of a football club now.

On the one hand , FoH are not to meddle in the day to day running of the club but a totally unqualified owner  is meddling in the day to day running of the football department : a department she knows nothing about and which has set the club back years & cost millions. 

But FoH musn't meddle in club affairs.

The ****ing irony of the situation. 

It’s a joke and lessons need to be learned moving forward. 

davemclaren
12 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I agree. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I'd be apologising if it had backed budge, neilson or levein.  Considering the fact they were calling everyone else clueless fans with a sense of entitlement.  

Not a peep on these threads either backing their favourites of backing those wanting real change.

Spot on. Not just them that like to control

us on here. 
Maybe she cancelled their DDs.  

3 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Take it from me the football was every bit as turgid and tedious as it was on Saturday. Most of that season we won 1-0 with goals in the last 5 minutes. Ormond had been a fantastic manager for St Johnstone and Scotland but was well beyond his sell by date when he showed up at Hearts. Crowds were done to 5,000 hard core and folks like me with nothing better to do.

I was there....

23 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Said this on Saturday night. Lots of good chat about FOH and corporate governance at the club - not a cheerleader in sight. And totally absent today,  even to say thanks to Berra. 

28 minutes ago, iainmac said:

300 emails passed to the club via FoH & who knows how many sent direct, all being ignored 

Then what? 

Vote of no confidence in her & Neilson.

JFDI , FOH. 

35 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not even hiding it. Pretty much what her boy said when he took over from Cathro

Can you elaborate ?

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Can you elaborate ?

Levein said in an interview that he couldn’t help but interfere when Neilson and Cathro were Head Coach because he’s a control freak. I shared the article and the snippets at the time on here. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Levein said in an interview that he couldn’t help but interfere when Neilson and Cathro were Head Coach because he’s a control freak. I shared the article and the snippets at the time on here. 

Thanks. I usually never listened to/read any Levein propaganda.  I think he was the cause of  my high blood pressure in the end. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Thanks. I usually never listened to/read any Levein propaganda.  I think he was the cause of  my high blood pressure in the end. 

Still causing me stress unfortunately. 

Tommy Brown

Sent email to FoH telling I am Withholding any donations forthwith.

Stated FoH must show strong leadership and remove Budge & Neilson and any traces of C.Levein.

Anyonone who has cancelled, should make sure they send their reasons of why, to FoH.

14 hours ago, iainmac said:

Then what? 

That is a great question, we feel so detached from the club, that's been going on for years and this is not helping 

Fire_At_The_Disco

So FOH has made it clear their members want Neilson sacked for the worst result in our history.....once more all we hear is silence. That Ann Budge and her cronies are ripping the absolute shite out of every one of us. 

2 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

So FOH has made it clear their members want Neilson sacked for the worst result in our history.....once more all we hear is silence. That Ann Budge and her cronies are ripping the absolute shite out of every one of us. 

Not for one result. I told her it was for the entire season. Still waiting for a reply which I'm expecting out of courtesy. 

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

When did FoH make that clear?

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Sent email to FoH telling I am Withholding any donations forthwith.

Stated FoH must show strong leadership and remove Budge & Neilson and any traces of C.Levein.

Anyonone who has cancelled, should make sure they send their reasons of why, to FoH.

I’ll be doing so today. 

It's one thing getting shot of Ann Budge and her gang but this notion of fan ownership is a disaster just waiting to happen. 

16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

When did FoH make that clear?

They didn't. 

Garry H made it clear that 300 emails had been passed to the club wanting Neilson out but not just for the Brora game. 

davemclaren
Just now, iainmac said:

They didn't. 

Garry H made it clear that 300 emails had been passed to the club wanting Neilson out but not just for the Brora game. 

Sorry, thought I had missed something.

A lot of folk are criticising Garry heavily but, to be fair to him,  he has, so far, been the most critical of any of the FoH board on where we currently find ourselves. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

A lot of folk are criticising Garry heavily but, to be fair to him,  he has, so far, been the most critical of any of the FoH board on where we currently find ourselves. 

The rest appear to be in hiding. 

Maybe it's the PwC way? 😜

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Agree Dave ! Garry a right good lad and hurting just as much as any of on here , FOH were very clever putting Garry up rather than put any of the 2 guys who on the club board 

19 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

It's one thing getting shot of Ann Budge and her gang but this notion of fan ownership is a disaster just waiting to happen. 

Big difference between Fan Owned and Fan Run. The latter will not be the case. The  Board of Directors are appointed by the owners and are accountable  to the Owners. The Management are appointed by the Board and are accountable to that Board.

Berra than you
9 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agree Dave ! Garry a right good lad and hurting just as much as any of on here , FOH were very clever putting Garry up rather than put any of the 2 guys who on the club board 

Yup. Reading between the lines I suspect that the FOH are disgruntled, but given they work so closely to the club can't come out and say what we want to hear, which is why I think Gary was put up.

6 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Yup. Reading between the lines I suspect that the FOH are disgruntled, but given they work so closely to the club can't come out and say what we want to hear, which is why I think Gary was put up.

The foh must also be disgruntled at being given a kicking by some of our pledgers. Must say I am. Just as well you are a minority otherwise best to wrap up the foh once club handed over and mission completed. 

41 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

The fans are the major investor and major investors get to question the performance of the company and it's board when money is getting spunked down the drain. It happens all the time in industry. That's what happening here - struggling to understand why so many people don't get it. 

Of course, unlike industry, Budge doesn't see  why she should be accountable and just wants to carry on , interfering in the football department. Questions are being asked about the governance, the board and the non-CEO who appears to have disappeared from the face of the earth. The fans ie "investors"  will not run the club, no one on here says we will but there's always some put down about those "investors" speaking out in protest at what is going on. 

Berra than you
4 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

The foh must also be disgruntled at being given a kicking by some of our pledgers. Must say I am. Just as well you are a minority otherwise best to wrap up the foh once club handed over and mission completed. 

Gonna presume you mean that in general terms with our support and not directed at me. Don't believe I've given them a kicking anywhere and have not reduced or stopped my pledge. What I will say is I get why people have done it. 

40 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The fans are the major investor and major investors get to question the performance of the company and it's board when money is getting spunked down the drain. It happens all the time in industry. That's what happening here - struggling to understand why so many people don't get it. 

Of course, unlike industry, Budge doesn't see  why she should be accountable and just wants to carry on , interfering in the football department. Questions are being asked about the governance, the board and the non-CEO who appears to have disappeared from the face of the earth. The fans ie "investors"  will not run the club, no one on here says we will but there's always some put down about those "investors" speaking out in protest at what is going on. 

Spot on! 

David Black
1 hour ago, JDK2020 said:

It's actually the opposite. If we did not have in effect fan ownership just now we would have no leverage with the board whatsoever. It is the very fact that we are the biggest fan owned club in the UK that gives us this power. The problem is not fan ownership, but how badly run we are at present. It is a one woman show and the rest just jump.

David Black
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

We are a Limited Company and with any Ltd Co. the owners of that Co., that's us through FOH, have every justification to hold the Board of Directors to account. That is what we are staring to do now, but when the shares are transferred and we officially own the Co. that is when we hold real power.