Won the Championship by 12 Points (title updated)

wattie exploited

20 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Should be the only position of ALL Hearts supporters.

Indeed

18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

These two get it.  

👌🏻

11 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Must concentrate on the prize. Getting rid of them both. She'll keep trying to deflect the blame. 

The prize is promotion , the prize is getting back to where we should be , the prize is improving season on season , the prize is never taking our eyes off things and letting ourselves suffer as we did as admin loomed and it doesnt matter a **** if its Neilson , Budge , Levein or whoever has been around. If the prize becomes getting people out the club rather than achieving what we should then you have lost sight of what is important. 

6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Even then I’d want Hearts to win so I could taunt them in how we saved them again. 

Haha was just thinking this let them relegate themselves or we can keep our wee pet at our side grateful that we saved them. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• jr ewing

21 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Maybe he’s thinking of Falkirk?  😳

1 minute ago, bigdav said:

Dont want Hearts to lose but it smacks of the end of Joe Jordans reign when we got beat 6-0 by Falkirk. We could all see it coming and a lot of fans went to watchbyhe reserves that day at Tynecastle.

Just as I said, bigdav.  👍

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

You've started a thread about wanting the team to lose, attempted to turn it into an Ann Budge assassination and now you've gone all snowflake on us.

I dont think your arrogant. 

I never started any thread.  I would never want us to lose.   Where did I say that?  

I dont think you are worth debating with.  Sorry Morgan, you got me.  That might've been arrogance or just not wanting to waste time with someone who spouts shite. 

Where did I start a thread and where did I say I wanted us to lose.

3 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

To be clear I’m not defending Robbie. This is more aimed at the players.

I don’t care if their is unrest in the dressing room. Especially if the unrest, disappointment and anger isn’t aimed squarely at themselves. The majority of this squad has shown over this season and last that they are not good enough to play for Hearts. It’s that simple. They’ve had their chance. Time and time again they fail to raise their game. Time and time again they fail to get the basics right. And perhaps most importantly time and time again they fail to show any bottle whatsoever. Again not defending Robbie. If he resigned or was sacked? At this point I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. (And I was delighted when he came back) But it’s pretty telling that over this season and last including Austin we’ve had four managers. And they’ve been poor under each manager. Honestly I don’t think another manager will get anymore out of the majority of this squad. In my humble and harmless opinion it’s going to take a near complete clear out of the squad if we want to start to change things and get rid of the rot that has been aloud to set in and grow over the last few years. 

I keenly await someone taking major offence to my opinion and telling me how wrong I am!
All I ask is... go easy kickback! Pretty please! 

Shut up ya dick!!!!

good post far too sensible. Not sure a complete clear out but there is definitely an section of the players not bothered about giving their all. I said earlier in the week when that happens you play at the level of your opposition and we have done that far too much this last few years. Gwt stuck in and make them raise their game to our level. If you can’t leave and let someone who will play for us instead

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

The only way Neilson will get sacked is if we don't get promotion. I want him gone but not at the price of having an other season in the championship.

Fair.

Imagine if that happened?

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Indeed

👌🏻

The prize is promotion , the prize is getting back to where we should be , the prize is improving season on season , the prize is never taking our eyes off things and letting ourselves suffer as we did as admin loomed and it doesnt matter a **** if its Neilson , Budge , Levein or whoever has been around. If the prize becomes getting people out the club rather than achieving what we should then you have lost sight of what is important. 

Haha was just thinking this let them relegate themselves or we can keep our wee pet at our side grateful that we saved them. 

You mean going up and coming straight back down again. Wonderful. 

Just now, jr ewing said:

You mean going up and coming straight back down again. Wonderful. 

What are you on about? 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

A group discussion today with regards to tomorrow's game. 

I sincerely hope Hearts bounce back with an emphatic win BUT I can't see that happening however a suggestion was put to the table that it was hoped Hearts get defeated against QOS in order for the board to react and sack Robbie Neilson. 

The 16 point cushion comes into force meaning we can afford to get beat. 

Without going into anymore detail the suggestion was shot down as we shouldn't have to want to see Hearts defeated in order to get rid, if any of the rumours are true that there's unrest in the dressing room then surely that will see itself out in the long run. 

Does anyone else agree/disagree with the 'Hearts defeat, Neilson Sacked, 16 point cushion'  suggestion ? 

Doesn't matter.

The three year plan has been stated.

Year 1 win ch.  Yr 2 consolidate and yr 3 progress.

So far "the plan" is on course.

(Bear in mind apart from Naisie , Damour ? CG? the whole teams out of contract in 2022.

That the plan - time will tell.

Personally its like there's a shit pill you eat from RN when you enter Tynie - and it wears off when you leave.

Auldbenches
Just now, sadj said:

What are you on about? 

The main prize is getting our club back to what it should be. That's the fans feeling part of it and not taking for granted. 

You think we should just let this go and see how robbie gets on?  

1 minute ago, 160598 said:

Doesn't matter.

The three year plan has been stated.

Year 1 win ch.  Yr 2 consolidate and yr 3 progress.

So far "the plan" is on course.

(Bear in mind apart from Naisie , Damour ? CG? the whole teams out of contract in 2022.

That the plan - time will tell.

Personally its like there's a shit pill you eat from RN when you enter Tynie - and it wears off when you leave.

What happened to the 5 year plan?

Pasquale for King

I think it shows where we are as a club that this is being discussed. If we do lose tomorrow he surely can’t go on, not that I want us to lose but can anyone say it would be the worst thing to happen? 

19 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Even then I’d want Hearts to win so I could taunt them in how we saved them again. 

nah 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair.

Imagine if that happened?

Do people really think our performances would get worse if RN was sacked?   I can’t see it, or imagine how we could be more disorganised or have less energy than we do right now.   I reckon we’d get a bounce as players would be playing with more freedom.  

Tynecastlesmychurch
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Shut up ya dick!!!!

good post far too sensible. Not sure a complete clear out but there is definitely an section of the players not bothered about giving their all. I said earlier in the week when that happens you play at the level of your opposition and we have done that far too much this last few years. Gwt stuck in and make them raise their game to our level. If you can’t leave and let someone who will play for us instead

🤣🤣 cheers! 
I do try to be sensible from time to time! But yeah absolutely right we should be asking questions of the teams we play. Making them worry about us. Instead all to often it feels like it’s the other way round!

been here before
11 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Dont want Hearts to lose but it smacks of the end of Joe Jordans reign when we got beat 6-0 by Falkirk. We could all see it coming and a lot of fans went to watchbyhe reserves that day at Tynecastle.

The reserves were at Motherwell that day.

I went along with a fair few others that day.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

The reserves were at Motherwell that day.

I went along with a fair few others that day.

Sorry. Thought it was at Tynecastle. Did the reserves not win the league that day or is my old memory playing more tricks?

Given that we should all enjoy a  vigorous debate without insults flying, I take issue with those who say they support Hearts winning every game.  If losing to QoS guaranteed the departure of Neilson, I would absolutely want us to lose.

If we weren't still capable of winning the league we'd be in even more trouble than I think we're in.

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Never good enough to stay up with this squad and our inspirational manager. 

I don’t think we need many changes to thw squad to stay up or be top 6 , I do however think we need a far better mindset and we need players who want to wear the shirt. Its a privilege few get and seeing people take it for granted when the likes of yourself would give anything to wear it is bound to hurt and exacerbate your feelings and emotions. This season is an anomaly as fsr as im concerned. Its difficult to make many rational opinions on it. Certain professionals have not been professional though thats the bottom line for me

Just now, Auldbenches said:

The main prize is getting our club back to what it should be. That's the fans feeling part of it and not taking for granted. 

You think we should just let this go and see how robbie gets on?  

I know that the thoughts and plans for where they want us to be are what we as fans want. Can that be achieved by Robbie now - I don’t know. Should we let this go? I have Tuesday is done and it happens in football , iv told you I look at things more pragmatically than most due to my own experience. However if you want to make a point do it , no one is telling you not too.  

Just now, jr ewing said:

What happened to the 5 year plan?

The five year plan was a commercial plan , there was never a five year plan about the football side put out there. AB cane in and said I have a five year plan to get the commercial side brining in enough money to make us sustainably the third highest turnoer in the country. **** me how many times has this been debated and put to bed. If it was hobbits coming on repeating the same shite about 5year plans id understand but you are a jambo thats been on here a long time. 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think it shows where we are as a club that this is being discussed. If we do lose tomorrow he surely can’t go on, not that I want us to lose but can anyone say it would be the worst thing to happen? 

Yes Hearts losing any game is always the worst thing to happen. Be it Brora or Celtic or Bayern Munich

4 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Do people really think our performances would get worse if RN was sacked?   I can’t see it, or imagine how we could be more disorganised or have less energy than we do right now.   I reckon we’d get a bounce as players would be playing with more freedom.  

People said wed get a bounce after Levein left. It doesnt always work like that and in covid I def dont see it being the most likely outcome that you’d get a bounce. (Livi and St Johnstone have but I think our situation is different)

Geoff Kilpatrick

QoS = Frank McGarvey's last club

QoS = sneaky barstewards who stayed up on a vote

I want Hearts to pump these charlatans, irrespective of how much I want Neilson emptied.

JJ won his next match after the vermin beat us 6-2. Didn't stop him being a dead man walking and he was sacked afterwards. Same applies with Neilson. Whoever is in charge, I want Hearts to win. Radical but there you go.

25 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

I don’t care if their is unrest in the dressing room. Especially if the unrest, disappointment and anger isn’t aimed squarely at themselves. The majority of this squad has shown over this season and last that they are not good enough to play for Hearts. It’s that simple. They’ve had their chance. Time and time again they fail to raise their game. Time and time again they fail to get the basics right. And perhaps most importantly time and time again they fail to show any bottle whatsoever. Again not defending Robbie. If he resigned or was sacked? At this point I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. (And I was delighted when he came back) But it’s pretty telling that over this season and last including Austin we’ve had four managers. And they’ve been poor under each manager. Honestly I don’t think another manager will get anymore out of the majority of this squad. In my humble and harmless opinion it’s going to take a near complete clear out of the squad if we want to start to change things and get rid of the rot that has been aloud to set in and grow over the last few years. 

I keenly await someone taking major offence to my opinion and telling me how wrong I am!

I quite agree. 👍

willie wallace

I always look forward to the game on a Saturday but not so much this week.

Our season is over and I hope we win every game left but I cannot see how the manager can come back from this.

Auldbenches
26 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

You've started a thread about wanting the team to lose, attempted to turn it into an Ann Budge assassination and now you've gone all snowflake on us.

I dont think your arrogant. 

You found that post where I wanted us to lose or even the thread you said I started? 

You just post to offend people and never discuss the issues.  

Have you accused me of something I haven't done? 

Auldbenches
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I want Hearts to pump these charlatans, irrespective of how much I want Neilson emptied.

JJ won his next match after the vermin beat us 6-2. Didn't stop him being a dead man walking and he was sacked afterwards. Same applies with Neilson. Whoever is in charge, I want Hearts to win. Radical but there you go.

Your first two sentences is what Budge should've said in her statement.  I'd want her to stay for life if she wrote that.  

John Souttar has so far said it best....I'd love to think the squad feel the same 😕

"I don't think we're going to put a smile back on their faces this season," Souttar said. "Even if we win the next six games, I don't think it will make a difference, and rightly so. But next season, to get Hearts back where we belong, has got to be our aim.

"We've got to go into the summer feeling good, not just limping over the line. We've got to win the title convincingly and next season we've got to push again and get this club back to where it has to be. We've got to be challenging for Europe, top four, and we've got the drive to do that."

Auldbenches
14 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yes Hearts losing any game is always the worst thing to happen. Be it Brora or Celtic or Bayern Munich

People said wed get a bounce after Levein left. It doesnt always work like that and in covid I def dont see it being the most likely outcome that you’d get a bounce. (Livi and St Johnstone have but I think our situation is different)

After losing to Brora and other part time teams this season, you don't think we need to change much to get into the top 6?  

I think you are in a small minority.  Not only because of tbe Brora game.  

We need more wholesale changes.  

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

John Souttar has so far said it best....I'd love to think the squad feel the same 😕

"I don't think we're going to put a smile back on their faces this season," Souttar said. "Even if we win the next six games, I don't think it will make a difference, and rightly so. But next season, to get Hearts back where we belong, has got to be our aim.

"We've got to go into the summer feeling good, not just limping over the line. We've got to win the title convincingly and next season we've got to push again and get this club back to where it has to be. We've got to be challenging for Europe, top four, and we've got the drive to do that."

Yip, spoke well. 

Bad Religion
30 minutes ago, sadj said:

The five year plan was a commercial plan , there was never a five year plan about the football side put out there. AB cane in and said I have a five year plan to get the commercial side brining in enough money to make us sustainably the third highest turnoer in the country. **** me how many times has this been debated and put to bed. If it was hobbits coming on repeating the same shite about 5year plans id understand but you are a jambo thats been on here a long time. 

“We must put in place a 3-5-year plan that will see our commercial activities totally re-vamped, such that they once again provide a solid financial under-pinning to our football club; and we must also completely revitalise and re-focus the football side of our club.”

“These decisions have been driven by everything that has been said about needing a long-term strategy, built over a 3-5-year planning horizon. For those reasons, the new Board believes that we need to bring in someone with Craig's experience to guide that vision. With such a strong Director of Football on board, we feel we have to spend our limited resources on strengthening and building the Coaching side of the business, rather than having a 1st team manager. Robbie Neilson will take over as Head Coach for the 1st team and we will bring in a strong support team to work with Robbie in terms of an Assistant Coach and U20s Coach.”

5 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

“We must put in place a 3-5-year plan that will see our commercial activities totally re-vamped, such that they once again provide a solid financial under-pinning to our football club; and we must also completely revitalise and re-focus the football side of our club.”

“These decisions have been driven by everything that has been said about needing a long-term strategy, built over a 3-5-year planning horizon. For those reasons, the new Board believes that we need to bring in someone with Craig's experience to guide that vision. With such a strong Director of Football on board, we feel we have to spend our limited resources on strengthening and building the Coaching side of the business, rather than having a 1st team manager. Robbie Neilson will take over as Head Coach for the 1st team and we will bring in a strong support team to work with Robbie in terms of an Assistant Coach and U20s Coach.”

The pup that Levein sold to Budge! 😏

A_A wehatethehibs
53 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The ba’s burst

1 hour ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Await no more my friend I totally disagree. There is no they as that suggests a team. They are a group of individuals being given shit instruction from an inexperienced manager in a shit formation with zero confidence. Can you honestly say that these players should not be pishing most games by 2 goals minimum. Effort, runs, tackling, passing, dare I say inventiveness, being resolute all cost sweet farc all. If they are not bursting a lung after 90 minutes they have not been trying. Id give my left nut to pull on the maroon shirt. All currently down to RN. The buck stops there (all this AB and FOH pish i read (not from you)! ) Regards mate

Edited by 160598
cz

45 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

JJ wasn’t sacked because of that 6-2 defeat, in-fact he wasn’t sacked.

He left by mutual agreement because his relationship with CPR had completely broken down.

Robbie Neilson's Hearts will seal Robbie Neilson's fate.

There's no need to wish for poor results and performances to seal Robbie Neilson's fate.

Robbie Neilson's Hearts will do the job.

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

He left by mutual agreement because his relationship with CPR had completely broken down.

Mutual agreement means sacked 

Rocky jamboa

I couldn't care less about the game tomorrow. I'm done til budge and neilson are away. Even if we lose v QOS, I don't think Robbie would be sacked. He'll be here for the rest of the season.... at least!

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

The thing is he can’t go on ,after the worst result in the clubs history it’s only matter of when he goes not if he goes 

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Mutual agreement means sacked 

He was made a decent offer but as a hearts man was mortified.

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts to win every game is my constant position. 

That was and always will be my position on the matter but it just goes to show the lengths some fans will go to, in theory, to help get rid. The person in question has well over 40 years of following Hearts to which I would never question his loyalty. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
15 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Mutual agreement = sacked with an amicable pay off.

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

No ones catching us even if we sacked him yesterday.  If he is still in a job next week the club will lose a fortune.  

Promotion doesn't save him so let's is get someone in to prepare for next season, unless the board are hoping to take another 6 weeks.  I suppose it does save on wages...

He has to go next week or she is risking losing lots of fans.  

Past the point of no return with neilson and his levein football.  

My X amount that is due on the 1st has already been paused, make what you want Queen Ann, away you and Robbie shit in your own hands and start clapping

29 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

I swear you are on a mission wi my posts today. Give up! 

Your first paragraph states what I said. 

and we must also... different thing. Its sort of how language works.

dont reply or dont expect a response....

2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

A group discussion about losing to get rid of the manager turns into a Budge assassination.

Moronic posting. 

You quite clearly didn't read the original post or even understand the direction it was going, 6 lads in a WhatsApp group discussing the weekends game, 1 out of the 6 suggests Hearts to get beat in order to get rid of R.N. .... that is 1 (one) out of 6 (six) the other 5, myself included dismissed the suggestion but afterwards it got me thinking how other fans would feel towards it, im sorry if you misunderstood my post and the content.

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

He left because he had the Bradford job lined up. Like he left Killie to come back here. He was well recompensed for leaving, several hundred thousand pounds IRC. 

54 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

After losing to Brora and other part time teams this season, you don't think we need to change much to get into the top 6?  

I think you are in a small minority.  Not only because of tbe Brora game.  

We need more wholesale changes.  

Quite possibly , doesn’t change the fact I can be pissed off to **** with Tuesday and also look at things differently to you. I dont need to be pissed off and think everything is wrong everywhere. 

Bad Religion
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

I swear you are on a mission wi my posts today. Give up! 

Your first paragraph states what I said. 

and we must also... different thing. Its sort of how language works.

dont reply or dont expect a response....

Calm down Sadj.  

You happy clappers need to be pulled up for the shit you speak. 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, NISBETX said:

The thing is he can’t go on ,after the worst result in the clubs history it’s only matter of when he goes not if he goes 

I would love to agree but we said that about Levein too. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Won the Championship by 12 Points (title updated)