Won the Championship by 12 Points (title updated)

wattie exploited

Bunny Munro

I want hearts to win ever game they play. That won't change.

I don't want Robbie to go, I want Robbie to manage Hearts to 6 wins out if 6 for the rest of the season.

Top our league cup group by winning all four games.

Start the league with a winning run that stretches all season. Ending in a league and cup treble.

If we're saying what we want, that's it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• jr ewing

Auldbenches
4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

It doesn’t much matter if we win tomorrow the reality is we could win our next 10 games but the first defeat against anyone other than the old firm will see the knives out for Neilson putting unnecessary pressure on the players and Neilson again, which will undoubtedly see more than one defeat as the players lose confidence and Robbie reverts to defence at all costs. It’s a burst ball, Neilson is a dead man walking it’s just how football is and history is littered with examples of this exact scenario playing out and it always ends in the manager leaving and the team near the bottom of the league. 

He’s never recovering from this week as a Hearts manager, Ann Budge doesn’t have an enough understanding of football to recognise this and will hold on to him for too long same as Levein

She sticks with him like she did levein and it'll cost the club a lot of fans until there is a clear out. 

This will impact on the club a lot more than the levein situation. 

Is she that stubborn and foolish to risk it?  I suppose time will tell.  Fans are really getting organised and won't let this go now.  Not after nearly 5 years of this.

Why doesn't she do what she said she would and go when tbe fans no longer wanted her. 

The vast majority want her gone so why not back her mouth to for a change?

I despise her at our club because of what she has done to it and the way she treats the fans. 

36 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

You don't fancy listing budge's successes do you?  We have only found two, can you think of any?

A group discussion about losing to get rid of the manager turns into a Budge assassination.

Moronic posting. 

Auldbenches
3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I want hearts to win ever game they play. That won't change.

I don't want Robbie to go, I want Robbie to manage Hearts to 6 wins out if 6 for the rest of the season.

Top our league cup group by winning all four games.

Start the league with a winning run that stretches all season. Ending in a league and cup treble.

If we're saying what we want, that's it.

We all want that and that's why we are wanting rid of neilson.   We don't achieve that with him here.  Why not win the cup this season?   

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

She sticks with him like she did levein and it'll cost the club a lot of fans until there is a clear out. 

Is she that stubborn and foolish to risk it?  I suppose time will tell.  Fans are really getting organised and won't let this go now.  Not after nearly 5 years of this.

Why doesn't she do what she said she would and go when tbe fans no longer wanted her. 

I despise her at our club because of what she has done to it and the way she treats the fans. 

She honestly believes that the only game we're protesting about is Tuesdays. Unbelievable attitude. Totally out of touch with the supporters. 

I never want Hearts to lose. I want to see a reaction from the players and Robbie. I want to see him take his medicine, admit he's wrong and rip up his shit game plan, go out and smash every team until the end of the season. 

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

A group discussion about losing to get rid of the manager turns into a Budge assassination.

Moronic posting. 

That's a compliment coming from you.  Can't you list any of the things she has got right?  

She is a failure.  Prove me wrong by showing me her successes.  

Budge will get a character assassination until she does tbe right thing.  I'll be respectful when she has earned it or shows the same respect to the fans.  That's fair?

Her successes? 

I have never, and could never, wish a defeat upon the Hearts.  That is not a principle of ‘rationale’ thinking in my book.

To address the question of the OP, coupled with the the post of another, Robbie Neilson will never, in the heads of most Hearts fans, get over/be allowed to forget, that midweek result.  It’s a very valid point, one of which I can see both sides.

We will win tomorrow, it doesn’t matter league wise, it won’t matter how Robbie will be viewed (rightly so) and, in the long run, he will probably still leave our club.

HMFC and FTH.  😍

6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

She honestly believes that the only game we're protesting about is Tuesdays. Unbelievable attitude. Totally out of touch with the supporters. 

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

She does actually think it is that and will all blow over.  I'd live her to do a decent interview with a journalist to see if she actually thinks she is getting things right.  She is a coward and a charlatan.  

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

She is a coward and a charlatan.  

Oh come on, man.

That’s too much.  

Rick Sanchez

I've never wanted us to lose a game but it's a strong possibility as absolutely nothing will change for the foreseeable.

Like people say, you'll learn a lot by watching individual performances. I can't wait to see if any 'remnants' are playing...or trusted.

We could win every game until the end of the season, I want Neilson and Budge gone.

24 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He’s never recovering from this week as a Hearts manager, Ann Budge doesn’t have an enough understanding of football to recognise this and will hold on to him for too long same as Levein

This is where I am too 👍
There's NO way back for Neilson

12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I have never, and could never, wish a defeat upon the Hearts.  That is not a principle of ‘rationale’ thinking in my book.

To address the question of the OP, coupled with the the post of another, Robbie Neilson will never, in the heads of most Hearts fans, get over/be allowed to forget, that midweek result.  It’s a very valid point, one of which I can see both sides.

We will win tomorrow, it doesn’t matter league wise, it won’t matter how Robbie will be viewed (rightly so) and, in the long run, he will probably still leave our club.

HMFC and FTH.  😍

👍

Auldbenches
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Oh come on, man.

That’s too much.  

She never gives interviews, she only releases statements.  The charlatan accusation comes from saying one thing and doing the other.  That and levein was along the corridor all along.  No open tender for tbe new stadium but went to her brothers company who hadn't ever done a job that size.  

Ahe is getting her money back but the fans aren't and she is being seen as tbe clubs saviour without the fans ever getting mentioned.  

I think she is a charlatan and there are numerous things to show I might be right.  

You name her successes?  If you can't, she is a charlatan 

13 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

She does actually think it is that and will all blow over.  I'd live her to do a decent interview with a journalist to see if she actually thinks she is getting things right.  She is a coward and a charlatan.  

Important that everyone emails her and spells out the reasons started long before Tuesday.

[email protected]

57 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

The only way Neilson will get sacked is if we don't get promotion. I want him gone but not at the price of having an other season in the championship.

Ann Budge could get us promoted from here. 

She never gives interviews, she only releases statements.  The charlatan accusation comes from saying one thing and doing the other.  That and levein was along the corridor all along.  No open tender for tbe new stadium but went to her brothers company who hadn't ever done a job that size.  

Ahe is getting her money back but the fans aren't and she is being seen as tbe clubs saviour without the fans ever getting mentioned.  

I think she is a charlatan and there are numerous things to show I might be right.  

I’ve got no good reason to argue with you, Auldie.

Please permit me one question?  

If I can’t name a ‘success’ of hers, it’s makes you correct?

You are appearing both single minded and, if you’ll pardon my abruptness, a little bit arrogant.  

19 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

That's a compliment coming from you.  Can't you list any of the things she has got right?  

She is a failure.  Prove me wrong by showing me her successes.  

Budge will get a character assassination until she does tbe right thing.  I'll be respectful when she has earned it or shows the same respect to the fans.  That's fair?

Her successes? 

What has any of that got to do with the team chucking a game to get the manager sacked ?

I never want us to get beat.  
Neilson and Budge will never recover from Tuesday and what’s gone on before. It’s over and they have both lost the support so it’s just a case of when not if.  Stubbornness is a damn pain for sure. There’s no return for either of them.

23 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

This is the crazy thing cause she said she made a mistake in keeping Levein on so long and had learned her lesson so wouldn’t happen again... so what’s she doing now? 
Yip repeating her previous mistake 🙄

2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

What has any of that got to do with the team chucking a game to get the manager sacked ?

That's interesting. Know that for a fact?

John Findlay
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts to win every game is my constant position. 

Should be the only position of ALL Hearts supporters.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts to win every game is my constant position. 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Should be the only position of ALL Hearts supporters.

These two get it.  

4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

And why would they want that? Anything to do with his tactics/style of play?

Or are you saying not the regime's fault, it's the players?

2 minutes ago, Boris said:

That's interesting. Know that for a fact?

Maybe he’s thinking of Falkirk?  😳

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I’ve got no good reason to argue with you, Auldie.

Please permit me one question?  

If I can’t name a ‘success’ of hers, it’s makes you correct?

You are appearing both single minded and, if you’ll pardon my abruptness, a little bit arrogant.  

I'm arrogant?  Why the name calling?  Give me examples of my arrogance and I'll not post again.  

Why not play tbe ball etc?  Yiu still sooking up the erchie of the happy clappers? 

Where is the arrogance I'm my poets about our current situation?

I'll be surprised if you have only called me arrogant on here.  Back up.your arrogance comment or apologise for just making up.

Single mindedness?  Like lots of others who want change at our club.

Just now, Morgan said:

Maybe he’s thinking of Falkirk?  😳

Precedence, I'll give you that!

However given the poster, and I'll apologise in advance if this sounds out of order, but given the poster, I can't help but feel it's an attempt at deflection to take the heat off the management.

Smoked-Glass

I've said before.. Everyone needs to chill out and just enjoy us wrapping up the season and then the lovely summer euros hopefully in a pub or beer garden. 

Then back to business hopefully with some transfer news and a new manager. 

7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

You’ve got your opinion on Ann but that’s way over the top imo. She has given a good few interviews to be fair. I don’t blame her giving the contract to her brother as I’d do the same.

She was the clubs saviour in erm saving us from liquidation. Granted she’s getting her money back at a very decent interest considering the world financially. 

Do you believe she’s in there deliberately trying to **** things up? She’s trying to run a business with probably a hundred different problems each day. 

I think she should go gracefully in the summer but demonising her is wrong. 

been here before

Cannnae believe theres Hearts supporters on this thread actually wanting Hearts to win.

What the **** is wrong with you people?

1 minute ago, Boris said:

Precedence, I'll give you that!

However given the poster, and I'll apologise in advance if this sounds out of order, but given the poster, I can't help but feel it's an attempt at deflection to take the heat off the management.

Must concentrate on the prize. Getting rid of them both. She'll keep trying to deflect the blame. 

SectionDJambo

No way I’d ever hope Hearts would lose. The only possible caveat would be if it would relegate Hibs.

In the unlikely event that Robbie Neilson manages to recover from this period of crap performances, and that catastrophic result on Tuesday, and turns Hearts into an exciting, entertaining team that challenges for trophies, we should be delighted.

We can but dream.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Cannnae believe theres Hearts supporters on this thread actually wanting Hearts to win.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm arrogant?  Why the name calling?  Give me examples of my arrogance and I'll not post again.  

Why not play tbe ball etc?  Yiu still sooking up the erchie of the happy clappers? 

Where is the arrogance I'm my poets about our current situation?

I'll be surprised if you have only called me arrogant on here.  Back up.your arrogance comment or apologise for just making up.

Single mindedness?  Like lots of others who want change at our club.

Auldie?

I was pleasant with you, I made a couple of observations that would have been apparent to all on here, not just myself.

I will not be told to, or feel the need to, apologise to you on this, an opinion based forum.

I bid you goodnight, sir.

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

No way I’d ever hope Hearts would lose. The only possible caveat would be if it would relegate Hibs.

In the unlikely event that Robbie Neilson manages to recover from this period of crap performances, and that catastrophic result on Tuesday, and turns Hearts into an exciting, entertaining team that challenges for trophies, we should be delighted.

We can but dream.

Even then I’d want Hearts to win so I could taunt them in how we saved them again. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

A group discussion today with regards to tomorrow's game. 

I sincerely hope Hearts bounce back with an emphatic win BUT I can't see that happening however a suggestion was put to the table that it was hoped Hearts get defeated against QOS in order for the board to react and sack Robbie Neilson. 

The 16 point cushion comes into force meaning we can afford to get beat. 

Without going into anymore detail the suggestion was shot down as we shouldn't have to want to see Hearts defeated in order to get rid, if any of the rumours are true that there's unrest in the dressing room then surely that will see itself out in the long run. 

Does anyone else agree/disagree with the 'Hearts defeat, Neilson Sacked, 16 point cushion'  suggestion ? 

I agree 100% with whoever in your group responded in the manner highlighted above. Although I accept we will not win every game we play in, I go to every game in the hope we will win, and that we have been set up to do so. Especially in this division, there is no team we either need(ed) to stand off, in fact worry about in any way. It is a shit awfully poor selection of teams in the Championship, and we have made it a lot more difficult than it should have been.

In saying all that it is sad to say I'm not actually convinced we will win tomorrow, but the one thing I do know is even if we do lose she will not sack him.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

😀😀

Honestly, it’s laughable .

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Auldie?

I was pleasant with you, I made a couple of observations that would have been apparent to all on here, not just myself.

I will not be told to, or feel the need to, apologise to you on this, an opinion based forum.

I bid you goodnight, sir.

You called me arrogant for no reason.  Calling me that is being pleasant?  Yiu only posted to critise me rather than what I posted?  Is that not trolling?  Sorry for coming across all Hamilton with the question marks...

Tynecastlesmychurch

To be clear I’m not defending Robbie. This is more aimed at the players.

I don’t care if their is unrest in the dressing room. Especially if the unrest, disappointment and anger isn’t aimed squarely at themselves. The majority of this squad has shown over this season and last that they are not good enough to play for Hearts. It’s that simple. They’ve had their chance. Time and time again they fail to raise their game. Time and time again they fail to get the basics right. And perhaps most importantly time and time again they fail to show any bottle whatsoever. Again not defending Robbie. If he resigned or was sacked? At this point I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. (And I was delighted when he came back) But it’s pretty telling that over this season and last including Austin we’ve had four managers. And they’ve been poor under each manager. Honestly I don’t think another manager will get anymore out of the majority of this squad. In my humble and harmless opinion it’s going to take a near complete clear out of the squad if we want to start to change things and get rid of the rot that has been aloud to set in and grow over the last few years. 

I keenly await someone taking major offence to my opinion and telling me how wrong I am!
All I ask is... go easy kickback! Pretty please! 

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

You called me arrogant for no reason.  Calling me that is being pleasant?  Yiu only posted to critise me rather than what I posted?  Is that not trolling?  Sorry for coming across all Hamilton with the question marks...

You've started a thread about wanting the team to lose, attempted to turn it into an Ann Budge assassination and now you've gone all snowflake on us.

I dont think your arrogant. 

Dont want Hearts to lose but it smacks of the end of Joe Jordans reign when we got beat 6-0 by Falkirk. We could all see it coming and a lot of fans went to watchbyhe reserves that day at Tynecastle.

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Does anyone else agree/disagree with the 'Hearts defeat, Neilson Sacked, 16 point cushion'  suggestion ? 

I Disagree.    But I don't disagree that if anyone wants to discuss in a group whether it's right or wrong to want to lose. 

Lose at home with anyone willing it, is not a manager's sackable offence, it is s a what the **** stare at the agreeing group and then a discussion if we can sack those fans.   Slight joke but surely no one wants their team to lose at home.  😲 

I think it will be a draw for what it's worth.   Too much chaos going on for a composed match, for a confident win.    Will be a battle at least I hope. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Won the Championship by 12 Points (title updated)