Jump to content

Won the Championship by 12 Points (title updated)


wattie exploited

Recommended Posts

wattie exploited

what 12 points in front only if the other teams don't win their games in hand if they do we will be 6 points and 7 points in front 

our last 4 games we have dropped 6 points not winning form especially if dundee scum bags beat us next week :rifle:

tonight there goalie had 2 saves to make again not good enough !!!!

even Craig Gordon said it is basically piss and no where good enough  !!!!!!

just hoping we get back the form we had the first game of the season when we stuffed them 6-2:rifle:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pasquale for King

    122

  • Smith's right boot

    83

  • GinRummy

    41

  • jr ewing

    40

Jambof3tornado
Just now, wattie exploited said:

what 12 points in front only if the other teams don't win their games in hand if they do we will be 6 points and 7 points in front 

our last 4 games we have dropped 6 points not winning form especially if dundee scum bags beat us next week :rifle:

tonight there goalie had 2 saves to make again not good enough !!!!

even Craig Gordon said it is basically piss and no where good enough  !!!!!!

just hoping we get back the form we had the first game of the season when we stuffed them 6-2:rifle:

 

Massive game v dundee. Lose it and the pressure mounts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

what 12 points in front only if the other teams don't win their games in hand if they do we will be 6 points and 7 points in front 

our last 4 games we have dropped 6 points not winning form especially if dundee scum bags beat us next week :rifle:

tonight there goalie had 2 saves to make again not good enough !!!!

even Craig Gordon said it is basically piss and no where good enough  !!!!!!

just hoping we get back the form we had the first game of the season when we stuffed them 6-2:rifle:

 

Their games in hand are against one another. 

Dunfermline are at QoS and Dundee are at Morton. So games in hand need to be won, we have points in the bag. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our manager seems to think he’s still in charge of Dundee United. The 12 points ahead pish might wash with those bams but not with us. Get the ****ing finger out robbie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lone Striker
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Their games in hand are against one another. 

Dunfermline are at QoS and Dundee are at Morton. So games in hand need to be won, we have points in the bag. 

Aye.... that may well be our saving grace, given our continuing  poor attacking form.      C'mon the Wasps, the 'Ton and the Doonhamers tomorrow !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Our manager seems to think he’s still in charge of Dundee United. The 12 points ahead pish might wash with those bams but not with us. Get the ****ing finger out robbie. 

Might have his poker face on but he doesn't really seem concerned that we are absolute shite just thinks it will turn around.A couple of chances to win it tonight he said we also had a couple to lose it for **** sake.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We bring JJ in.  We bring Savage in.  We bring experienced assistants in.  Nothing ever seems to make any difference.

 

My eggagerated score predictions are very much a thing of the past now.  My last 2 predictions have been 1-1 draws.  I'm becoming very good at it but I wish I wasn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vegas-voss said:

Might have his poker face on but he doesn't really seem concerned that we are absolute shite just thinks it will turn around.A couple of chances to win it tonight he said we also had a couple to lose it for **** sake.

I need a manager to talk the players up when we draw with the old firm or get beat 2-1 at pittidrie. I’m bored to **** with the hard luck stories from robbie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss
Just now, Lone Striker said:

Aye.... that may well be our saving grace, given our continuing  poor attacking form.      C'mon the Wasps, the 'Ton and the Doonhamers tomorrow !!

I have thought since the Dunfermline defeat that we will win the division not because we are any good ( cause we really aren't ) bit more because the others are so much like for like that they take points off each other so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

We bring JJ in.  We bring Savage in.  We bring experienced assistants in.  Nothing ever seems to make any difference.

 

My eggagerated score predictions are very much a thing of the past now.  My last 2 predictions have been 1-1 draws.  I'm becoming very good at it but I wish I wasn't.

The squad is still largely shit.Yiu have garbage like Halkett for example still very much a mainstay and he ain't the only one and then you add garbage like Halliday and others.We had a young exciting team down here the last time but now we have largely experienced boring shite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I need a manager to talk the players up when we draw with the old firm or get beat 2-1 at pittidrie. I’m bored to **** with the hard luck stories from robbie. 

He is becoming a broken record.Much like the teams performances it's shite.Severe lack of application that's the biggest problem imo.I think the squad is largely shit but the effort they put in is also honking.

Edited by vegas-voss
Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy Hoyle
4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

The squad is still largely shit.Yiu have garbage like Halkett for example still very much a mainstay and he ain't the only one and then you add garbage like Halliday and others.We had a young exciting team down here the last time but now we have largely experienced boring shite.

I completely agree. 
Everybody in the media seems to keep saying we are a good side and have good players. I actually believed that we did too until we played Dunfermline away. Since then I have watched what is basically a team of very poor footballers with one or two decent footballers. 
They are just not very good and we need another 8 or 9 new players for next season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back
23 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

what 12 points in front only if the other teams don't win their games in hand if they do we will be 6 points and 7 points in front 

our last 4 games we have dropped 6 points not winning form especially if dundee scum bags beat us next week :rifle:

tonight there goalie had 2 saves to make again not good enough !!!!

even Craig Gordon said it is basically piss and no where good enough  !!!!!!

just hoping we get back the form we had the first game of the season when we stuffed them 6-2:rifle:

 

Spot on Wattie. We’ll see how these guys react when the heats turned up a wee bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
Riccarton3

Depending a bit on tomorrows results, Neilson will be cautious against Dundee and may see a point as ok

Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss
3 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

I completely agree. 
Everybody in the media seems to keep saying we are a good side and have good players. I actually believed that we did too until we played Dunfermline away. Since then I have watched what is basically a team of very poor footballers with one or two decent footballers. 
They are just not very good and we need another 8 or 9 new players for next season. 

Every year it's a rebuild and we never seem to improve the areas that need improving.Our central midfield has been shit for years and I'm hoping our Sporting director has seen that and that's how McEneff has been signed ( we need more though and I don't believe Robbie had any input there ).Midfield and defence need major improvement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
grumpyespana

I would rather have the twelve points clear because all the other teams will take points of each other but we need to get the finger out with a few wins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

We bring JJ in.  We bring Savage in.  We bring experienced assistants in.  Nothing ever seems to make any difference.

 

My eggagerated score predictions are very much a thing of the past now.  My last 2 predictions have been 1-1 draws.  I'm becoming very good at it but I wish I wasn't.

 

 

Ann Budge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

I completely agree. 
Everybody in the media seems to keep saying we are a good side and have good players. I actually believed that we did too until we played Dunfermline away. Since then I have watched what is basically a team of very poor footballers with one or two decent footballers. 
They are just not very good and we need another 8 or 9 new players for next season. 

Oh goody another massive rebuild. Essentially every transfer window then. 
 

Savage really has his work cut out for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was one that thought we would win the league by miles. Now I'm a bit concerned after the last few games. Looking from the outside the team cohesion and spirit we had a few weeks ago has gone. Worrying that the new signings have not gelled and improved results. Naismith looked more moany that captain tonight and no one else in the team seemed to show concern or leadership when it was needed. Team looked like a bunch of slow individual floundering around without direction and making mistakes and bad choices. They almost look 'end of season' tired at what is the most important point of the season. I don't know the answer its down to Neilson to sort it out, that's what he gets paid for. Sooner the better. We had same rubbish last season where we the were too good for the unthinkable. In my head it is unthinkable we we won't win this league but that thought has to be rammed home to the player's..

Link to post
Share on other sites
wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Spot on Wattie. We’ll see how these guys react when the heats turned up a wee bit

if we don't beat Dundee next week and play a lot better the heat will be really turned up as the football is starting to get like last year oh we will be ok the next game will be better bla bla bla and we ended up going down and again we will win the league easily but the last 3 games say not so really we really need a performance next week no ****ing excuses :rifle: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfcbilly
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Might have his poker face on but he doesn't really seem concerned that we are absolute shite just thinks it will turn around.A couple of chances to win it tonight he said we also had a couple to lose it for **** sake.

Sounds like something Craig levein used to say.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back
1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

if we don't beat Dundee next week and play a lot better the heat will be really turned up as the football is starting to get like last year oh we will be ok the next game will be better bla bla bla and we ended up going down and again we will win the league easily but the last 3 games say not so really we really need a performance next week no ****ing excuses :rifle: 


Yip talk about kicking the can down the road.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

Aye.... that may well be our saving grace, given our continuing  poor attacking form.      C'mon the Wasps, the 'Ton and the Doonhamers tomorrow !!

Sorry mate but a goalie getting more ropey by the week, 2 miserable full backs for more than a month, 2 central defenders weaker than a piss poor shandy, a midfield lacking any grit and attack then a forward that couldn't lace Robbos boots never mind the never present wingers and a manager with as much get up as go as has long gone toss leaves us with a Chairwoman with as much idea about football as Shirley Temple...........so forgive me if best out of that crappy division is good enough!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fozzyonthefence
9 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Sorry mate but a goalie getting more ropey by the week, 2 miserable full backs for more than a month, 2 central defenders weaker than a piss poor shandy, a midfield lacking any grit and attack then a forward that couldn't lace Robbos boots never mind the never present wingers and a manager with as much get up as go as has long gone toss leaves us with a Chairwoman with as much idea about football as Shirley Temple...........so forgive me if best out of that crappy division is good enough!


The goalie that saved us at 1-0 down tonight and had no chance with the goal and probably been our best player this season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:


The goalie that saved us at 1-0 down tonight and had no chance with the goal and probably been our best player this season?

Try checking his flapping at corners, his passing to forwards in the box etc............but then again I'm sure you never make mistakes at work either. Tonight he was becoming as poor as the terrible 'professionals' in front of him.  He might not be the worst but he sure as hell aint the best! Next year will be better, we will improve, we have been unlucky, the pitch was poor, they got lucky..........do you listen to and believe this crap?

Link to post
Share on other sites
queensferryjambo

All the teams supposedly competing with us can't win 2 games in a row. Oddly Arbroath and QOTS are the form teams in the league.

 

The dreadful standard below us is the only thing keeping us as the top of the table.

 

We need a real clear out and it has been discussed to death the reasons why we have the shite that we have on the pitch just now. We couldn't shift the previous seasons crap players in time and we couldn't attract anyone decent in because of the madness that surrounded Hearts and the SPFL pre season.

 

Hearts are dreadful just now, in the Championship we are effectively the tallest dwarf.

 

If Robbie doesn't clear the decks 'if' we get promoted into the Premiership next season then we are truly in trouble.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Ann Budge.

I think she has actually given up and only appointed Neilson as it was the option with the least effort.   If we have a new CEO, is she only here because we still owe her a couple of bob?   

She answers to no one and that is why we are in the fecking championship.  

can you imagine Mercer accepting this gash?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
20 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

All the teams supposedly competing with us can't win 2 games in a row. Oddly Arbroath and QOTS are the form teams in the league.

 

The dreadful standard below us is the only thing keeping us as the top of the table.

 

We need a real clear out and it has been discussed to death the reasons why we have the shite that we have on the pitch just now. We couldn't shift the previous seasons crap players in time and we couldn't attract anyone decent in because of the madness that surrounded Hearts and the SPFL pre season.

 

Hearts are dreadful just now, in the Championship we are effectively the tallest dwarf.

 

If Robbie doesn't clear the decks 'if' we get promoted into the Premiership next season then we are truly in trouble.

 

 

He has had two transfer windows and has put this team together, do you think he is going to get nine signings right? 

Edited by Auldbenches
Link to post
Share on other sites

The trio win their games in hand it might get tight if Neilson's men keep stuttering. Don't see it though. They raise their game vs Hearts and then let it drop vs the lesser sides.

Link to post
Share on other sites
queensferryjambo
4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

He has had two transfer windows and has put this team together, do you think he is going to get nine signings right? 

 

 

The two transfer windows have been more than limited to the quality of player due to multiple reasons. Personally I think both the transfer windows we have had to take any old shite on offer as we have not exactly had the chance to recruit well.

 

As hard as it is to take Hearts are not exactly a decent prospect at the moment for good players. We were less of a prospect before this season started as we never even knew what league we were going to be in, if the Championship was going to start and then a curtailed 27 game season - it was hardly mouth watering for any player to want to come here.

 

We are not going to get any Premier league quality players (unless we pay miles over the odds) until we get into the Premier league.

 

The facts are the core of the team is the absolute crap we had last season that left us stranded at the bottom of the league.

 

Naismith, Boyce (who is doing better than the rest IMO), Walker, Berra, Irving, Halkett, Smith, White, Brandon, Haring, Henderson and up until lately Wighton were all players we were lumped with and players who on the whole are still getting a game. 

 

We have to do something, Neilson isn't going anywhere and the team is rank from top to bottom.

 

To answer your question no I don't think any manager would get 9 signings right but I am hoping for 4 or 5 players who could at least give us some hope for next season.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Becoming worried.

 

The performances and results are poor and, if anything, deteriorating.

 

Still believe we'll win the Championship but it's as much to do with the club's below us chucking away points as it is Hearts winning them.

 

We are, bluntly, shite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

I think she has actually given up and only appointed Neilson as it was the option with the least effort.   If we have a new CEO, is she only here because we still owe her a couple of bob?   

She answers to no one and that is why we are in the fecking championship.  

can you imagine Mercer accepting this gash?  

 

No, WM would have slapped her about the pus and told her to FO

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
45 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

 

 

The two transfer windows have been more than limited to the quality of player due to multiple reasons. Personally I think both the transfer windows we have had to take any old shite on offer as we have not exactly had the chance to recruit well.

 

As hard as it is to take Hearts are not exactly a decent prospect at the moment for good players. We were less of a prospect before this season started as we never even knew what league we were going to be in, if the Championship was going to start and then a curtailed 27 game season - it was hardly mouth watering for any player to want to come here.

 

We are not going to get any Premier league quality players (unless we pay miles over the odds) until we get into the Premier league.

 

The facts are the core of the team is the absolute crap we had last season that left us stranded at the bottom of the league.

 

Naismith, Boyce (who is doing better than the rest IMO), Walker, Berra, Irving, Halkett, Smith, White, Brandon, Haring, Henderson and up until lately Wighton were all players we were lumped with and players who on the whole are still getting a game. 

 

We have to do something, Neilson isn't going anywhere and the team is rank from top to bottom.

 

To answer your question no I don't think any manager would get 9 signings right but I am hoping for 4 or 5 players who could at least give us some hope for next season.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I never took onto account the current circumstance and us being where we are.  Not much to expect a wee bit better than what we have signed since he came back.  

You're right in saying he can't be fully judged on these signings with how things are.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
6 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

No, WM would have slapped her about the pus and told her to FO

Is this tbe worst 5 year period we've had since the Parker era?  It feels like it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Is this tbe worst 5 year period we've had since the Parker era?  It feels like it.  

 

The Parker era lastest a damn sight longer in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

I think she has actually given up and only appointed Neilson as it was the option with the least effort.   If we have a new CEO, is she only here because we still owe her a couple of bob?   

She answers to no one and that is why we are in the fecking championship.  

can you imagine Mercer accepting this gash?  

 

:vrface:

 

****ing hell. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gordon Ramsay

If I hear one more arsehole in the media say we are 'cruising' to the title I will scream. 

 

We are not 'cruising'. Rangers are. 

 

We are toiling, badly. If the gap is cut to 6 points I will be worried given our run of form. Whole club needs a boot up the arse, sick of watching this laboured shite every single week. Get it ******* sorted. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

If I hear one more arsehole in the media say we are 'cruising' to the title I will scream. 

 

We are not 'cruising'. Rangers are. 

 

We are toiling, badly. If the gap is cut to 6 points I will be worried given our run of form. Whole club needs a boot up the arse, sick of watching this laboured shite every single week. Get it ******* sorted. 


Agreed. We are far from cruising and I can’t see next weeks performance bring any better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss

Some of the decisions the club make are baffling as well.Main rival can't score for shit for a while so what do we do give them a striker 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
8 hours ago, tian447 said:

 

:vrface:

 

****ing hell. 

Why?  Just want to know if she has lost interest.  We never hear from her now.  Has she retired? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

If I hear one more arsehole in the media say we are 'cruising' to the title I will scream. 

 

We are not 'cruising'. Rangers are. 

 

We are toiling, badly. If the gap is cut to 6 points I will be worried given our run of form. Whole club needs a boot up the arse, sick of watching this laboured shite every single week. Get it ******* sorted. 

We play like we are cruising to the title but I agree that it is premature to say the least. We can be sure that Steve Crawford will be telling his team they can catch us. So little cohesion and cutting edge - baffling stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Now we're hoping for other results to go our way. Embarrassing. 

nah no worries we will win the league by 10 points yes it's eye bleedingly guff at times but they are all taking points off each other we don't need to rely on that we'll manage it ourselves be positive bro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
A_A wehatethehibs

I’m going on the assumption we are 6 points ahead and it could easily get cut to 3 - it’s not good, at all. 
 

The manager should be looking at sweeping changes to change the pattern of play because we are sleepwalking / coasting along. Maybe Berra back at sweeper in a 3-4-3, get Aidy White involved, get Irving and Haring involved, and Henderson. Even Frear. Even give the reserve keeper a game. Get the guys who’ve not been playing involved, we need to inject some desire and hunger. 5 or 6 changes if possible.  You can’t go 3 points from 9 in this division and just keep the same players in the team. 
 

The fact is the guys who have been starting the games are currently coasting and doing only the bare minimum. We should be ringing the changes for Dundee, we have to change things dramatically and put a totally different team out. Thankfully his hand is somewhat forced to change things if Smith is out.  I’ve been a defender of Neilsons but a clear sign of drastic action is needed now or the dip in form could become more damaging at the wrong time of the season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

Why?  Just want to know if she has lost interest.  We never hear from her now.  Has she retired? 

Hopefully she’s just leaving the football side to the directors she hired to deal with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

nah no worries we will win the league by 10 points yes it's eye bleedingly guff at times but they are all taking points off each other we don't need to rely on that we'll manage it ourselves be positive bro.

Who will we beat between now and the end of the season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • davemclaren changed the title to Won the Championship by 12 Points (title updated)
  • JKBMod 3 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 3 unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...