Posted Images

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I'm drinking beer at the same time and it beats speaking to Mrs Dunks :D

Ok, just don't let this happen again.

Unvote Dunks.

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

This set up is really good as it encourages discussion 

Yeh it's great. Already so much more going on than usual.

That Smack post from day 1 is a bit odd. Reading back, Seats was the main man questioning it and ended up lynched.

I'm not convinced Smack is a wrong 'un, but I see a sudden swing towards him. Seems suspect to me. Unless he actually is a goon of course 🙄

Just having a look back at the votes for Seats and probably doesn't tell us much but noticed Ian originally voted Vlad (then later unvoted him) so almost certainly isn't a mason 

Edited by Simo

Peakybunnet

Rudi

Alim

Simo

GOFS

Dandy

Dunks 

Sheldon

To vote.

Mod Kills looming. For low posters and non voters 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

For now

Vote Alim

Has been quiet since his initial posting spree.  Almost seems too comfortable in the fact that everyone is assuming he is Hagar.  In reality there was no need for him to out himself right at the beginning of the game if he is.

Peakybunnet
Just now, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

vote shapes 

And low posters. The more wine I drink the more likely it is! 🤪

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

For now

Vote Alim

Has been quiet since his initial posting spree.  Almost seems too comfortable in the fact that everyone is assuming he is Hagar.  In reality there was no need for him to out himself right at the beginning of the game if he is.

That's a fair shout

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

And low posters. The more wine I drink the more likely it is! 🤪

Ooft, a cull of low posters!

:sweeet:

2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

For now

Vote Alim

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

That's a fair shout

And a risky one.

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Here comes all my thinking

* I didn't want to vote yvonne as I feel everyone just voted her really quickly and I didn't see any real reasoning as to why.

* Something is definitely off about shapes, I'm not sure what, but she's definitely not a townie.

* Alim posted a lot at the start of the game and has since gotten quieter, cept I dont have any theories on that, just pointing it out.

* if I had to make a goon list I guess it would be 

Shapes

Alim

Andy 

In order of most suspicious to least. 

Yaasss kill the low posters or posters who just post to vote and don't actually say anything else 

No no no dont get salty I was just sorting my thoughts ;)

3 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Here comes all my thinking

* I didn't want to vote yvonne as I feel everyone just voted her really quickly and I didn't see any real reasoning as to why.

* Something is definitely off about shapes, I'm not sure what, but she's definitely not a townie.

* Alim posted a lot at the start of the game and has since gotten quieter, cept I dont have any theories on that, just pointing it out.

* if I had to make a goon list I guess it would be 

Shapes

Alim

Andy 

In order of most suspicious to least. 

So you didn't want to vote Yvonne because everyone voted for her quickly without reasoning yet you think something is off about me and were happy to jump on the votes for me despite the only reason people voting me being that Vlad is dead? Weird.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

That's a fair shout

can we take the risk tho? if he is in fact hagar best case scenario is there is a goon above or below worst case the cop or doc, we could essentially be lynching 3 town folk

Prince Buaben
4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

For now

Vote Alim

Was thinking similar. A ruse maybe. Knows no one is going to come out and contradict him early doors.

it is risky though.

So you didn't want to vote Yvonne because everyone voted for her quickly without reasoning yet you think something is off about me and were happy to jump on the votes for me despite the only reason people voting me being that Vlad is dead? Weird.

Because you're definitely playing differently than you usually do. With yvonne I noticed absolutely nothing off about her 

Goony list

Smack

Alim

Shapes - did say something I thought was dodgy earlier but haven't got time to go back and look!

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

can we take the risk tho? if he is in fact hagar best case scenario is there is a goon above or below worst case the cop or doc, we could essentially be lynching 3 town folk

Aye and I doubt goons would lynch because they know he could take out 2 potential good roles or they'd potentially out themselves as one above or below could be a goon.

3 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Because you're definitely playing differently than you usually do. With yvonne I noticed absolutely nothing off about her 

If I played exactly the same every game then I'd become transparent. I could also say you're playing differently as you normally make 3 posts the whole game and that's just to vote. Fwiw I don't actually think you're a goon and I'm glad you're contributing more than you normally do

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Aye and I doubt goons would lynch because they know he could take out 2 potential good roles or they'd potentially out themselves as one above or below could be a goon.

I take it you been night killed, rather than lynched? In which case, I agree.

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

It's just as easy for us to be killing off three good-ish (in the case of Alim) players than it is for us to be killing off him and two goons. Is it worth the risk right now? No-one seems to want to come forward and challenge his assertion that he's Hagar, so I'm willing to buy into that just now.

If I played exactly the same every game then I'd become transparent. I could also say you're playing differently as you normally make 3 posts the whole game and that's just to vote. Fwiw I don't actually think you're a goon and I'm glad you're contributing more than you normally do

True. 

I'm trying, I guess it just took me a while to figure out what was going on lmao. Still not got a clue but I've also realised that neither does anybody else lol 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

me

1. yvonne

also. Come on france!!

France? 

Also why do you think Yvonne is a goon?

Can't think why the assassin wouldn't take out Alim unless they don't believe he's Hagar?

Could Alim be the Assassin?

Could Alim be the bursd who might get turned? And is putting out a 'come and get me' to the goons? We do have one of them don't we?

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Goony list

Smack

Alim

Shapes - did say something I thought was dodgy earlier but haven't got time to go back and look!

No one had counter claimed Alim’s claim at being Hagar.

Also, I reckon the cop would’ve investigated Smack.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Can't think why the assassin wouldn't take out Alim unless they don't believe he's Hagar?

Could Alim be the Assassin?

Could Alim be the bursd who might get turned? And is putting out a 'come and get me' to the goons? We do have one of them don't we?

Alim only blows up if lynched - are you not paying attention, or just muddying the waters? 🤔

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

No one had counter claimed Alim’s claim at being Hagar.

Also, I reckon the cop would’ve investigated Smack.

Did we ascertain whether or not Alim would show up as good? I wouldn't be surprised if the cop investigated him to see if he was talking rubbish. 

1. Andy

2. Yvonne 

3. Smack

4. Boof

7. Nunya

8. Rudi

9. Alim

10. Prince

11. Stuart

12. Simo 

13. Shapes

15. Milky

16. Gofs

17. Ian

18. Dandy

19. Dunks 

20. Sheldon

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Alim only blows up if lynched - are you not paying attention, or just muddying the waters? 🤔

Only if he IS Hagar...

yvonnejambo
4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

me

1. yvonne

also. Come on france!!

Does the word ‘me’ mean you are admitting being a goon? 👍Also could you at least pretend to make more an effort and pick 3 for goon list.. 

3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Did we ascertain whether or not Alim would show up as good? I wouldn't be surprised if the cop investigated him to see if he was talking rubbish. 

Only a goon would claim to be a role that they weren’t surely.

In which case the investigation would come back as bad.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Alim and Simo in danger, will count up posts. 

Are you basing on deadline to deadline or overall?