***Mafia The Vikings - Who Wants To Be King***

Peakybunnet

Just now, Seats said:

Smack challenged the fact that townies got a name. Therefore he is clearly not a townie. He has attacked me for calling him out on this, despite it being clear i am a townie. Folk have also voted for me. This makes no sense, unlesd smack and his pals are goons.

No I didn't. That's a very selective reading. Check back.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Smack

• Peakybunnet

• Tenaciousdandy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

He thinks because I didn't register that I had been given a Viking name and just checked my role it is suspicious. It could be seen that way, but it's shaky, shaky logic.

See, i didnt get told my role, just my name. I had to check it. So you have screwed up again. You would know your role if you were a goon though.

Switch on please town!!

Edited by Seats

1 hour ago, Smack said:

Aye ok 😁 I'm sure @Peakybunnetsent everyone their Viking name, he could confirm, whether he will or not is a different story.

You grasping at this does and will make you extremely suspect...to me anyway.

I rest my case m'lud

Just now, Seats said:

See, i didnt get told my role, just my name. I had to check it. So you have screwed up again. You would know your tole if you were a goon though.

Switch on please town!!

That is the point I'm making ffs 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Smack said:

That is the point I'm making ffs 🤷🏻‍♂️

So you are saying you got a name, but not a role, which you had to check, but didnt believe that others got the same?

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
Just now, Seats said:

So you are saying you got a name, but not a role, which you had to check, but didnt believe that others got the same?

That's what it sounds like 👀

5 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Or nobody?

That’s a possibility.

It’s true that you normally vote safe first night though.

Just now, Seats said:

Did you check back and read the post which you are deliberately misrepresenting? Again, I'm not convinced you are a goon, it could just be bad play.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
4 minutes ago, Smack said:

Well which is it? You could explain your vote if you wanted to be helpful to the town. 

I don't know anyone's role.

Every time I "vote safe" it apparently means I'm roled and not playing my usual game but if I make a riskier vote then I'm trying to save someone? Can't win really.

I skimmed through the thread after work. Had to vote for someone. Could have voted Dunks as he voted me but what does that achieve?

13 minutes ago, Seats said:

Ask yourself how i knew that townies all got a name?????

Sneaked a peek at GOFS's phone?

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I don't know anyone's role.

Every time I "vote safe" it apparently means I'm roled and not playing my usual game but if I make a riskier vote then I'm trying to save someone? Can't win really.

I skimmed through the thread after work. Had to vote for someone. Could have voted Dunks as he voted me but what does that achieve?

Your choice. I'll defend myself against the mugs and charlatans voting me though.

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

but what if smack is good??

least we know seats is expenndable

Chances are we both are. Goons happy to sit back. Dandy voting and then slithering into the background is probably most suspect, but I suspect the goons won't be massively, if at all involved here.

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

Did you check back and read the post which you are deliberately misrepresenting? Again, I'm not convinced you are a goon, it could just be bad play.

I quoted it 5 posts above yours. In case there is doubt.

Just now, Smack said:

Chances are we both are. Goons happy to sit back. Dandy voting and then slithering into the background is probably most suspect, but I suspect the goons won't be massively, if at all involved here.

Yet you are voting me, knowing i'm not a goon 🤔

Just now, Seats said:

No. You didn't. You quoted a different post to the one you are basing these shenanigans on.

1 minute ago, Seats said:

I think I'm more worthwhile than you 😬😁

Just now, Smack said:

No. You didn't. You quoted a different post to the one you are basing these shenanigans on.

You are trying hard to twist everything. Fair play, its working for you.

I think I'm more worthwhile than you 😬😁

If you are a mason, fair enough, but find a goon to vote instead. I dont think you are though.

3 minutes ago, Seats said:

You are trying hard to twist everything. Fair play, its working for you.

How so? You are twisting by quoting a different post and acting as if you didn't.

Just in from work. 7 mins to spare until deadline! What's the betting it's mental in 6 mins time...

Who's going to kick the chaos off?

Just now, Smack said:

How so? You are twisting by quoting a different post and acting as if you didn't.

No mate. The town need to read it and think.

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Smack said:

nothing suspect about me smack, i agreed with seats so placed my vote on you, if it's wrong then i'll hold my hand up and say so but as you know there is rarely anything to go on day one and your post is the only one that has stuck out for me 

2 minutes ago, Seats said:

If you are a mason, fair enough, but find a goon to vote instead. I dont think you are though.

Maybe I am. But if you are going to weigh into me based on the garbage you've been saying you're a danger to the town and I'd rather see you go than me. 

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

nothing suspect about me smack, i agreed with seats so placed my vote on you, if it's wrong then i'll hold my hand up and say so but as you know there is rarely anything to go on day one and your post is the only one that has stuck out for me 

Only The Town can judge you. Plenty suspect about you imo. 'Agreed with player x' is a sure fire way to hide your vote and explain it away.

yvonnejambo

Unvote Stuart Vote Seats

Not had much a chance to get involved but he always picks on me 

Maybe I am. But if you are going to weigh into me based on the garbage you've been saying you're a danger to the town and I'd rather see you go than me. 

Nothing garbage about it. You fecked up and have been scrambling ever since. Its worked though and i'm a goner. If you are mason, double win for the goons.

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Unvote Stuart Vote Seats

Wow. What is the town playing at?

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Unvote Stuart Vote Seats

Yvonne in last minute with the sucker punch! Poor Seats.... Unless he is a goon of course. 

Peakybunnet

After a quick day it turned into a slug fest.

Poor Seats charged and charged against the Shield Wall but was beaten back and back with spear jabs in his side.

image.png.a0d2a1c82e8fd3ff61907f9942546bf6.png

But finally it got to much and worn down the final spear was struck through his hearts

Seats or Helga, member of the town is dead.

Quick turnaround please as next deadline is 3 hours. 

Peakybunnet

During the night Ragnar and his boys went out looking for those who would be King.

Floki saved somebody who didnt need saved.

The Seer found somebody good.

Ivar crept up behind Kjetill Flatnose slit his ankles and as he fell slit his throat.

Vlad, Mason has been killed 

Meantime Athelstan  has kept his sword in his sheaf. 

1. Andy
2. Yvonne 
3. Smack
4. Boof
7. Nunya 
8. Rudi 
9. Alim
10. Prince 
11. Stuart 
12. Simo 
13. Shapes 
15. Milky
16. Gofs 
17. Ian 
18. Dandy 
19. Dunks 

16 left 

9 for a lynch

Deadline 10pm

Had a feeling the goons would keep me alive to draw suspicion. Speaks of smart players like Rudi, Dunks, Shapes, Dandy and Ian to me. 

See you in Valhalla Vlad.

images.jpeg.57fceb162d3c96a2553c19333024a681.jpeg

Had a feeling the goons would keep me alive to draw suspicion. Speaks of smart players like Rudi, Dunks, Shapes, Dandy and Ian to me. 

See you in Valhalla Vlad.

images.jpeg.57fceb162d3c96a2553c19333024a681.jpeg

Flattery will get you nowhere 😂

Vote Smack