***Mafia The Vikings - Who Wants To Be King***

Peakybunnet

Meh, I don't know. Leaving my vote where it is for now. Should be up and about before deadline unless a good night's sleep arrives out of the blue.

Would like the chance to interrogate Simo but he moves in mysterious ways.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Smack

• Peakybunnet

• Tenaciousdandy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a few players I'm unsure about, but not enough for a goon list yet. 

Boof, Simo, Ian, Shapes and Sheldon.

In summary though ...

Trust List

Me

Suspect List

Everyone else

:D

3 hours ago, Dunks said:

There's a few players I'm unsure about, but not enough for a goon list yet. 

Boof, Simo, Ian, Shapes and Sheldon.

In summary though ...

Trust List

Me

Suspect List

Everyone else

:D

The gift of sleep was cruelly taken away from me so might as well spout a bit.

I like this post for a couple of reasons. I feel like Dunks is more insightful than me as are most, I put my talents to use by flinging shite and seeing if it sticks. He is also very difficult to read. So if he's good which I'm hoping he is that goon/suspect list is interesting.

Also, if he's bad that leaves me with a goon list of Dunks, Milky and either Nunya or Simo.

I'm going to copy his vote for now and put some pressure on Ian to see what happens.

Unvote Sheldon

Vote Ian

The Hogfather

I’m also up much earlier than I thought I would be. I’m gonna have a look back at the votes to see if there’s anything in that. I haven’t much to go on at this point other than  suspicion of anyone not posting much. 

In a format designed to get everyone talking more, why keep quiet?

2 hours ago, Smack said:

The gift of sleep was cruelly taken away from me so might as well spout a bit.

I like this post for a couple of reasons. I feel like Dunks is more insightful than me as are most, I put my talents to use by flinging shite and seeing if it sticks. He is also very difficult to read. So if he's good which I'm hoping he is that goon/suspect list is interesting.

Also, if he's bad that leaves me with a goon list of Dunks, Milky and either Nunya or Simo.

I'm going to copy his vote for now and put some pressure on Ian to see what happens.

Unvote Sheldon

Vote Ian

Nothing will happen except that you’ll lose another townie. No one will jump to my rescue.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Nothing will happen except that you’ll lose another townie. No one will jump to my rescue.

You really could do with elaborating a bit, because that's a pretty standard defence. One that any goon could use but equally a townie. I mean if you've got nothing, fair enough but you must be able to rustle something up?

Prince Buaben
9 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Prince was quite argumentative with yvonne on her quickly changing her goons lists, even tried to pin her as a goon.

for that.

vote Prince

Was just a theory. A wrong one unfortunately. 

Just asked what made her think they were good. How would I know she was a mason? 

10 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Milky, nunya and Ian straight after each other voting me for no reason? 

Had a look back and reckon there could be something in this. Was suspicious of this at the time as well

1 minute ago, Smack said:

You really could do with elaborating a bit, because that's a pretty standard defence. One that any goon could use but equally a townie. I mean if you've got nothing, fair enough but you must be able to rustle something up?

It’s literally all that I have as my defence. Unless I was investigated, then only I know what my role is. 
You’re correct that it’s a standard defence. There’s not really anything else I can say though.

I only voted Yvonne as I felt she was too quiet.

Just now, Simo said:

Had a look back and reckon there could be something in this. Was suspicious of this at the time as well

If I was a goon with either, or both, of the other two. I would never vote back to back with them.

6 hours ago, Smack said:

Would like the chance to interrogate Simo but he moves in mysterious ways.

Also missed this last night and made me laugh 😄

For those suspecting me I'd already mentioned I had suspicions of Yvonne for the changing goon lists and late vote on day 1 to lynch a townie (think it was Seats?) I could have pretty easily piled on but didn't vote her in the end as I wasn't convinced enough. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm another one who is awake earlier than hoped.

I don't have too much to go on but to be honest I'm intrigued by Prince's role after my debate with Smack about Alim. So for now

Vote Prince

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

If I was a goon with either, or both, of the other two. I would never vote back to back with them.

Sorry meant to clarify that I don't think all 3 are goons. Think at least, but most likely one of the 3 is though 

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Simo said:

Based on what? So many people throwing about cryptic comments like "something off" or "something in this" without actually backing it up with anything concrete. Like baseless suspicion is something to be taken seriously. Proper goon tactic to sow doubt in this manner.

I am hanging tf. Already considering when the hare of the will be but that could be a while. Needing to pluck the courage up and to face the missus. Think I was prick trying to make a chilli last night and it usually ****ing but I leave the kitchen a mess. 

Peakybunnet
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Ffs get myself pished band wake up to this

:facepalm:

Only voted Rudi as a retaliation vote fwiw

Morning, hope you are feeling ok?

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

Sorry meant to clarify that I don't think all 3 are goons. Think at least, but most likely one of the 3 is though 

Possibly, but it’s not me.

5 minutes ago, Simo said:

Who's on your goon list then?

3 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Morning, hope you are feeling ok?

Hanging mate. The German beers are a favourite but they are rocket fuel. 

Oooft. The chill is banging chaps 

:yas:

thats the dinner sorted and the missus isn’t to pissed off either. Got 3 bottles left of erdinger so evening sorted. 

7 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

He pretty much stopped contributing to the game because he assumed he would be safe. I still don't understand why he revealed his role so early when there was no need for him to do so.

Am deed. Edit

Edited by AlimOzturk

13 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Probably best to reveal all after the game or head to dead chat 👍

Edited by Smack

Peakybunnet
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

there was a reason. Obviously can’t say to much because i don’t want the town to be sanctioned. But there be others who suffer by my demise and that is something i didn’t want to happen

Ok back to your chilli breakfast. 😜

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Woooo

Just realised am deed. Ffs

woo

Oh ffs 😂

Edited by Smack

26 minutes ago, Smack said:

24 minutes ago, Smack said:

*Simo dematerialises*

This displeases me.

Unvote Ian

Vote Simo

29 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Based on what? So many people throwing about cryptic comments like "something off" or "something in this" without actually backing it up with anything concrete. Like baseless suspicion is something to be taken seriously. Proper goon tactic to sow doubt in this manner.

24 minutes ago, Smack said:

22 minutes ago, Smack said:

*Simo dematerialises*

I'm here!

So usual caveat to the below is I know nothing and don't have a team to discuss anything with so may well be wrong. 

The Yvonne voting thing may just be coincidence but it just stuck out to me as possibly dodgy cause seemed like 3 quickfire votes based on not much. Not trying to muddy the waters just thought it might be worth mentioning 🤷‍♂️

As for goon list... Dunks post where he said he trusts himself and suspects everybody else I'm basically there 😳 Finding it really hard to pick things up in this game tbh 🤦‍♂️

If pushed I'd say goons are:

Ian 

Prince

Maybe Dandy (doesn't seem like he's offered as many theories as he normally does) 

Dunks/Milky/Shapes/Sheldon all hard to read 

Tldr: **** knows 🤣

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

This displeases me.

Unvote Ian

Vote Simo

Voting me while I was replying to you... That's cold man 💔

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

Alright. I'm satisfied. But you've pulled the wool over my eyes before...🤔

8 minutes ago, Simo said:

smack has ice running through his veins

Some players who normally say a lot haven't said much at all. But then it's hard to know whether that's because they're good or bad. 

Dandy hasn't offered as many theories.

Stuart has been quite quiet too but his voting and what he has said I'd be leaning towards him being good. 

Prince - the spat with Yvonne is interesting. Obviously because Yvonne turned out to be good it's drawn attention but again, could have just been a townie questioning her and got it wrong.

Andy - had heat on him then kinda disappeared? Seems to be switching his votes around a lot or just posting to vote whoever is up there at that time. Unsure.

So pretty much not got a clue 

Shapes puts up a convincing defence.

Smack unusually active - but then he has had to do a lot of firefighting.

Dandy being very proactive with the spreadsheets.

I guess they could all be good guys.

By the same token they could all be nasty pieces of work...

Need to find a who's still alive list.

The Hogfather
13 minutes ago, Simo said:

I'm here!

So usual caveat to the below is I know nothing and don't have a team to discuss anything with so may well be wrong. 

The Yvonne voting thing may just be coincidence but it just stuck out to me as possibly dodgy cause seemed like 3 quickfire votes based on not much. Not trying to muddy the waters just thought it might be worth mentioning 🤷‍♂️

As for goon list... Dunks post where he said he trusts himself and suspects everybody else I'm basically there 😳 Finding it really hard to pick things up in this game tbh 🤦‍♂️

If pushed I'd say goons are:

Ian 

Prince

Maybe Dandy (doesn't seem like he's offered as many theories as he normally does) 

Dunks/Milky/Shapes/Sheldon all hard to read 

Tldr: **** knows 🤣

My vote on Yvonne was based on my perception that she was quieter than usual. I did leave it open for someone to disprove that but no-one stepped forward. 

Going by previous games, lurkers have usually tended to be roled because they’ve been trying to go under the radar. In the end I was right about her being roled, it’s just a shame it turned out she was good roled.  

It would be incredibly lucky if the investigated folk are still alive.

Could we be approaching time for the remaining mason to give us some hints? Unless BS would reveal the Cop - we don't want that but at the same time we don't want to lose the last mason without finding out some of what they know.

1. Andy
3. Smack
4. Boof
7. Nunya 
10. Prince 
11. Stuart 
12. Simo 
13. Shapes 
15. Milky
17. Ian 
18. Dandy 
19. Dunks 
20. Sheldon

GOONS

King Ragnar Lothbrok

Ubbe

Hvitserk

Ivar The Boneless

GOOD GUYS

Kjetill Flatnose

Halfdan the Black

The Seer

Floki

ASSASSIN

Athelstan

UNROLED GOOD GUYS

Torstein

Erik

Harald Finehair

Sigurd

Helgi The Lean

Bjarke

Which is the other deid mason? Think I've got an extra townie in too...

Edited by Boof

5 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

My vote on Yvonne was based on my perception that she was quieter than usual. I did leave it open for someone to disprove that but no-one stepped forward. 

Going by previous games, lurkers have usually tended to be roled because they’ve been trying to go under the radar. In the end I was right about her being roled, it’s just a shame it turned out she was good roled.  

My worry about you is that you played a pretty good goon game last time out. There isn't anything particular that I can see pointing to you, but that one thing doesn't always follow the other. Have to say, overall I'm in the same boat as everyone else, except the goons I suppose. Finding it difficult to puzzle out.

Edited by Smack
Can't get the wording right, hopefully my meaning is relatively clear

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

Have to say, overall I'm in the same boat as everyone else, except the goons I suppose.

Hopefully the Cop and mason know folk who aren't on their way to Valhalla yet.

Perhaps goon lists would at least let us know who hasn't been investigated if they should disappear early?

Would that work?