Prince Andrew

Maroon Sailor

Jambo_jim2001
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

He is finished.

Can't say I'm the slightest surprised how this ended up.  I wonder who paid his settlement?

Mercedes Benz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

Daily Mail stating she's lost the incriminating photo? 🤔 

Goodwillie should change his name to Badcock just so dafties like McGlyn have a heads up. 

I P Knightley

Interesting wording.

Giuffre will drop the charges when she gets money.

Nonce Andrew intends to make a donation to a victims' charity.

What I heard on the radio sounded like a report that the legal proceedings were coming to a close and Andrew was making a charitable donation - no mention that he's paying her and making the charitable donation. I could have misheard; I might have misinterpreted the quoted paper but it seems as though there's already whitewash to avoid us coming to the conclusion that he definitely did it.

15 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

The uk tax payers of course. All the royal family’s money comes from us so who else! Ducking parasites the lot of them. Get rid of them all immediately. Remove all titles, funding, everything 

You aren’t being serious?

I hope.

It's an interesting conclusion.  Both sides are getting something close to a good outcome.  She gets a payout and an implied or tacit admission of guilt.  He avoids a larger payout and the costs of defending the action.  He gets a literal sense non-admission of guilt and also to disguise the financial settlement behind the facade of a voluntary payment to a charity.

4 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Ok then where has the royals wealth come from?

Do your research before such wild claims!!!

Sandringham brings in £5 million a year in visitor ticket sales alone.

Im no Royalist but the Queen has a wide and extremely profitable business portfolio. She does her tax return like everyone else each year and more than pays her way.

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

What do you think it is?

Significant pressure will have been applied. The chances of the Royals being publicly humiliated were always close to zero. It will have been quite clear to her what happens to her and/or everyone she cares about should it go ahead.

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Im no Royalist but the Queen has a wide and extremely profitable business portfolio. She does her tax return like everyone else each year and more than pays her way.

Nothing wild about it. The royals only source of income is from assets purchased via the public purse. Whether that was recently or years ago is irrelevant. The £5 million that sandringham brings in is destroyed when you consider the maintenance costs. These costs were so high that previously it was being considered for sale. 

these people are parasites. They cost us a fortune with all the hangers on. The leccy bill for buck palace is over 1 million pound a year!

20 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's an interesting conclusion.  Both sides are getting something close to a good outcome.  She gets a payout and an implied or tacit admission of guilt.  He avoids a larger payout and the costs of defending the action.  He gets a literal sense non-admission of guilt and also to disguise the financial settlement behind the facade of a voluntary payment to a charity.

It's the best possible outcome for the royal family.

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

So he's paying cash to get her to shut up and go away? No doubt she will have to sign some sort of "gagging" order (excuse the pun :lol:).

Seen her lawyers documents and decided to pony up.

Clearly, nothing to see here...

according to the BBC a few minutes ago there is no gagging clause, she can continue to speak about what happened. Piers on the phone right now I guess.

Unelected archaic leeches who serve no purpose in a modern world living in utter luxury with huge portfolios of valuable assets all at the expense of the public.

What else have I missed?

Shanks said no
36 minutes ago, Victorian said:

However her charity may need to publish their accounts, the Revitalization Act requires all charities to file financial disclosures with the Charities Bureau each year. So it won't take too much effort to calculate the difference between a normal year and a princely one.

27 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Nothing wild about it. The royals only source of income is from assets purchased via the public purse. Whether that was recently or years ago is irrelevant. The £5 million that sandringham brings in is destroyed when you consider the maintenance costs. These costs were so high that previously it was being considered for sale. 

these people are parasites. They cost us a fortune with all the hangers on. The leccy bill for buck palace is over 1 million pound a year!

Im out!!!!

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I hate how they make something to depraved and disgusting sound so honourable on the BBC News. A statement from Andy sounds like he has the right to take the moral high ground. Who TF do these people think they are???

Mind you, like the boris supporters, the statement will hold water with them and all will be forgiven.

If I hear Nicholas Witchell's arse licking voice tonight I'll probably smash my tv. 

20 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

However her charity may need to publish their accounts, the Revitalization Act requires all charities to file financial disclosures with the Charities Bureau each year. So it won't take too much effort to calculate the difference between a normal year and a princely one.

This is why I come to Kickback. 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

If I hear Nicholas Witchell's arse licking voice tonight I'll probably smash my tv. 

He does do tugging the forelock so well. 😄

Just now, davemclaren said:

He does do tugging the forelock so well. 😄

It's the gravity in his voice , like the galaxy will implode any time there's a "crisis" in the Windsor gaffe. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's the gravity in his voice , like the galaxy will implode any time there's a "crisis" in the Windsor gaffe. 

Some folk like that sort of thing. They are royalty you know. 👍

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

He is finished.

Can't say I'm the slightest surprised how this ended up.  I wonder who paid his settlement?

He sold a Swiss ski chalet for something like £18 million not long ago.  The Daily Mail says she's getting £7.5 million.

35 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Nicholas Witchell makes me sick, he is a revolting toadie, come the revolution he'll be first against the wall.

Agreed 100%. He's a total ****. Has a weasley wee face I'd never tire of hitting with a brick. 

43 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Nicholas Witchell makes me sick, he is a revolting toadie, come the revolution he'll be first against the wall.

With his opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Hes scum. Plain and simple. What a joke of a country we are . 

As for Nicolas Witchell. Hes a snivelling royal arse licker.  I even hate his pouncey name. And hes got a face like a hamster. 

Shanks said no

Witchell on the BBC "Its hard to imagine him (Andrew) rekindling a public role, the brutal fact is which charities or military units would want to be associated with him now that he has shown such a poor choice of friends, such poor judgement.........maybe he will concentrate against the evils of sex trafficking" 

Seriously ?

50 minutes ago, Meathook said:

He sold a Swiss ski chalet for something like £18 million not long ago.  The Daily Mail says she's getting £7.5 million.

That's bloody insane. How much did she get off Epstein? 

Paddy Crossan
2 hours ago, jamboy1982 said:

The uk tax payers of course. All the royal family’s money comes from us so who else! Ducking parasites the lot of them. Get rid of them all immediately. Remove all titles, funding, everything 

Agreed

"Nothing happened"
"I was never there"
"I never met her"
"That's not me in that photo"
"I don't sweat"
"I was in pizza express"

Oh aye, that's why you've sold a couple of mansions and paid this lassie a few million quid then, ye sweaty nonce ye

3 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Its nonsense like this that makes Britain a global laughing stock. 

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What a nick of a country man🤣

Witchell really hasn't got his finger on the pulse.

Contrast with C4News whose royal corres said the queen is never going to let him back into public life. He's toast. 

Francis Albert
26 minutes ago, Cade said:

"Nothing happened"
"I was never there"
"I never met her"
"That's not me in that photo"
"I don't sweat"
"I was in pizza express"

Oh aye, that's why you've sold a couple of mansions and paid this lassie a few million quid then, ye sweaty nonce ye

I am a republican and wish the Royal Family  and the whole honours system and titles and House of Lords were abolished and had been decades ago. 

But "this lassie"?