Prince Andrew

Maroon Sailor

So the moral high horse has been climbed off.

She has taken the money and let him slither away.

Oh well, how disappointing.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

A Boy Named Crow
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

With his opinion which is of no consequence at all.

It must have been his ambition that made him so ugly.

Francis Albert

All week the news has been all about our forthcoming  war with Russia. Now half the news is about a minor royal. 

An example of why we should abolish royalty.

Francis Albert
7 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

A truly astonishing piece of journalism

The BBC's and indeed other main stream media coverage of the royals has never been much about journalism.

58 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Moral high horse ?

She was trafficked for sex.

To rich and powerful men.

She took him to a civil court .

He wasnt prosecuted by the authorities.

She didnt let him slither away we have.

Moral fekin high horse ...

What age did her grooming start?

I've seen other comments like this.

The royal beast should have been dealt with by the authorities not a trafficked child .

Come on doc your usually quite aware of the effects of abuse on mindset .

(I know its American before I'm corrected)

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

I am a republican and wish the Royal Family  and the whole honours system and titles and House of Lords were abolished and had been decades ago. 

But "this lassie"? 

What if anything are you meaning by "this lassie"

Is it because she is a woman now?

She wasnt when she was groomed for Epstein to hand out like a human blow up doll.

Francis Albert
33 minutes ago, Ked said:

What if anything are you meaning by "this lassie"

Is it because she is a woman now?

She wasnt when she was groomed for Epstein to hand out like a human blow up doll.

Wasn't she 17?

I P Knightley

Ohhhhhhh 
The grand old Duke of York
He borrowed 12 million quid
He gave it to someone he’d never ever met 
and for something he never did.

Stolen off twitter

8 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

It is disappointing that we won’t get to see the whole thing unravelled publicly but can understand her decision. I suspect it won’t have been due to the money. She’ll have been told that refusal would lead to a huge impact on her family, friends, their jobs/businesses etc. A super rich organisation with worldwide clout won’t stand back and let the jubilee year be overshadowed.

This country badly needs a reformation .. to abolish royal family once the queen goes, and abolish the house of lords to be replaced with appointed relevant and qualified professionals. The inequality in this country is indefensible .. there is much work needing to be done

11 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

:cornette:

jack D and coke

£20m tab picked up by the tax payer to pay off a nonces behaviour while he was mates with the worlds biggest professional nonce and paedo. 
£20m to someone he’s never met? 🤣

£20m to someone while he was having a pizza in Woking? 🤣

£20m to help cover up a grooming gang?

All paid for by our queen. Our glorious Queen 🤣
All quickly covered up to not spoil the jubilee year. 
GSTQ and all her brood.
Long to lord it over us.

🇬🇧🇬🇧

6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

£20m tab picked up by the tax payer to pay off a nonces behaviour while he was mates with the worlds biggest professional nonce and paedo. 
£20m to someone he’s never met? 🤣

£20m to someone while he was having a pizza in Woking? 🤣

£20m to help cover up a grooming gang?

All paid for by our queen. Our glorious Queen 🤣
All quickly covered up to not spoil the jubilee year. 
GSTQ and all her brood.
Long to lord it over us.

🇬🇧🇬🇧

And £20m that could have gone to research into inability to sweat syndrome. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, hmfc_steve said:

This country badly needs a reformation .. to abolish royal family once the queen goes, and abolish the house of lords to be replaced with appointed relevant and qualified professionals. The inequality in this country is indefensible .. there is much work needing to be done

Tony Liar was going to reform the HoL.

Ha! Bloody Ha!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

It is disappointing that we won’t get to see the whole thing unravelled publicly but can understand her decision. I suspect it won’t have been due to the money. She’ll have been told that refusal would lead to a huge impact on her family, friends, their jobs/businesses etc. A super rich organisation with worldwide clout won’t stand back and let the jubilee year be overshadowed.

I might be making this up but isn’t there also the issue in civil cases that if you’re offered a settlement which you refuse, but which is more than the court ultimately awards you, the court view see it as a waste of their time and potentially hit you with costs etc?

I know someone who was involved in a (very, very different!) compo case a while back. Said no to an out of court offer, was awarded less after the hearing and got landed with a pretty chunky legal bill (which he would otherwise have avoided).

Given how high the legal costs in the Andrew case must be, I can see why she’s settled.

11 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Wasn't she 17?

Her grooming took place before that .

Its accepted that along with many other young girls she was groomed and pimped .

And to be honest any form of sexual enslavement is wrong.

Many prostitutes are usually products of abuse suffered in childhood that leads to that and/or drug addiction.

Sorry FA I like some of your posting but theres a whiff of victim blaming about these ones.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Ked said:

Her grooming took place before that .

Its accepted that along with many other young girls she was groomed and pimped .

And to be honest any form of sexual enslavement is wrong.

Many prostitutes are usually products of abuse suffered in childhood that leads to that and/or drug addiction.

Sorry FA I like some of your posting but theres a whiff of victim blaming about these ones.

Apologies if I gave the impression I was victim blaming. The victim here was abused and damaged from a young age  long before she was involved with Epstein or the odious Prince Andrew. Which of course in no way excuses their actions - of course it makes their actions more reprehensible.  We will probably never know the full story of what Andrew Windsor knew when. But he has got what he deserved ... in fact he has escaped lightly.

My only point was that having sex with a 17 year old does not in itself constitute paedophilia. 

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

His beastly older brother involved with cash for honours. What a democracy we live in.

Apologies for the link, but I thought it best to use a royalist paper.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10519069/Met-Police-launches-cash-honours-probe-Prince-Charles-former-right-hand-man.html

But we don't. This is a country full of brainwashed sheep who exist only to serve to maintain the position of the existing ruling classes. The lie perpetrated for months that a Russian invasion of Ukraine is imminent now displaced by gossip about a sex pest within the family that citizens are told forges the identity of what it means to be British. Propaganda that even Goebbels could only aspire to. All designed to mask the industrial strength corruption, incompetence and law breaking of the "elected" representatives of the controlling elite. But hey, that's the "Great British" way.

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Greenbank2 said:

But we don't. This is a country full of brainwashed sheep who exist only to serve to maintain the position of the existing ruling classes. The lie perpetrated for months that a Russian invasion of Ukraine is imminent now displaced by gossip about a sex pest within the family that citizens are told forges the identity of what it means to be British. Propaganda that even Goebbels could only aspire to. All designed to mask the industrial strength corruption, incompetence and law breaking of the "elected" representatives of the controlling elite. But hey, that's the "Great British" way.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886x3ocei0t6diz89pf7i

:spoton:

12 minutes ago, Greenbank2 said:

Good post 👍

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Greenbank2 said:

Becoming a basket case country like the USA.

Thanks Johnson.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Greenbank2 said:

767 unelected members of house of Lords

1 unelected head of state paying off people raped by her son

Only 650 elected members of Parliament.

The UK is not a democracy.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Francis Albert
On 10/08/2021 at 09:02, indianajones said:

There is no need for a trial. That presser he did is enough evidence to lock this guy up.

Only in the eyes of the internet. Fortunately the rules of evidence in actual courts are  stricter. "Pressers" don't count.

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Becoming a basket case country like the USA.

Thanks Johnson.

In what way shape or form are the USA and UK basket case countries?

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Only in the eyes of the internet. Fortunately the rules of evidence in actual courts are  stricter. "Pressers" don't count.

He just gave a woman money for something he didn't do. 

If that is not an admission of guilt then i dont know what is?

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

767 unelected members of house of Lords

1 unelected head of state paying off people raped by her son

Only 650 elected members of Parliament.

The UK is not a democracy.

That's correct.  One of the chambers of parliament consists of appointed members rather than members elected by the people. By definition, therefore, the UK is not a democracy.

A similar situation exists in Canada.  Both countries are constitutional monarchies. 

An aspect of the UK's House of Lords that I consider to be especially archaic is that 25 of the Lords are Bishops and Archbishops. Bizarre situation in a largely secular country.

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He just gave a woman money for something he didn't do. 

If that is not an admission of guilt then i dont know what is?

The laws of evidence are more rigorous than that. There are many reasons why an innocent person  might pay off an accuser. I am of course not saying the accused is innocent.