***** Official Hearts v Dundee Match Thread *****

Turkishcap

John Kimble
52 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Β 

Thanks Elmo. I'm shite lotto/eoromillions picks away from being a multi-milionaire.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff

• One five

• GinRummy

52 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Β 

Thanks Elmo. I'm shite lotto/eoromillions picks away from being a multi-milionaire.

😊 or maybe you’re actually very good and just unlucky ..... β™₯️🦊

17 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

The top league is 95% shite. The fact that the vermin are top of the bottom 10 says it all.Β 

Nothing to fear next season except ourselves.

3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Rubbish. It wasn't Neilson who suddenly couldnt keep possession or clear the ball or win a 50/50. He was forced to make a change by Nando running out of steam and the defence shitting their pants.

Should have kept 2 up IMO. Going to 1 made their back 4 comfortable and they started to build. We lost all attacking threat and shape when GMS and Gnando went off. Then we fell too deep and had no out ball. As a result the last 15 minutesΒ was played 40 yards from our goal.Basic game management errors from a timid over cautious coach IMO.

wattie exploited
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I agree. Was much better today. The missed chances were pish but the ball in for the second goal was excellent.Β 

this 100%Β :rifle:

Robbo-Jambo
4 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Rubbish. It wasn't Neilson who suddenly couldnt keep possession or clear the ball or win a 50/50. He was forced to make a change by Nando running out of steam and the defence shitting their pants.

All about opinions.Β 

Β 

Tell you what though, there is not a lot of confidence emanating from that team out there when they lose a goal.Β 

Β 

They shat themselves very quickly against a very average Dundee side.Β 

Β 

Imo of course. 😏

Β 

Β 

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Should have kept 2 up IMO. Going to 1 made their back 4 comfortable and they started to build. We lost all attacking threat and shape when GMS and Gnando went off. Then we fell too deep and had no out ball. As a result the last 15 minutesΒ was played 40 yards from our goal.Basic game management errors from a timid over cautious coach IMO.

Exactly.Β 

colinmaroon
8 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Nothing to fear next season except ourselves.

Β 

Β 

Profound and true!

Β 

Β 

McPake mcsnake. Had a go at haring as heΒ was going up the tunnel then Robbie when he was walking away. Trying to be the hard man but really being a big shitebagΒ 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

They've got an awful goalkeeper and their defence isn't up to much. Midfield and forward areas a good though.

AgreedΒ 

50 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

4 days off

Breathing slowly returning to normal after Covid

Hearts win

Hobbits lose

McJake raging

West Ham on Monday night football

Take away from Mother India for tea

Bottle of Bowmore No1 for later

Β 

Had worse SaturdaysΒ 

Β 

Yup me too.

Β 

It's my birthday (dont ask) and I got a bottle of Lagavulin 16 which will take a skelping tonight. A win makes such a differenceΒ 

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

McPake mcsnake. Had a go at haring as heΒ was going up the tunnel then Robbie when he was walking away. Trying to be the hard man but really being a big shitebagΒ 

A damaged man since May 2012 😊

upgotheheads

There were lots of pluses from today for me, the performances of GMS and McEneff particularly, but the BBC stats make interesting reading. The last 15 minutes must have been about 70% Dundee at least.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

There were lots of pluses from today for me, the performances of GMS and McEneff particularly, but the BBC stats make interesting reading. The last 15 minutes must have been about 70% Dundee at least.

Almost like a cup tie for Dundee. Last chance saloon and they knew it.Β  Shouldn't have had the opportunity to get back in, they threw it all in.Β 

Scramble for 2 3 4 5 will simplify the job further for usΒ 

10 minutes ago, davieholt said:

Β 

Yup me too.

Β 

It's my birthday (dont ask) and I got a bottle of Lagavulin 16 which will take a skelping tonight. A win makes such a differenceΒ 

I bought one of those cos I didn’t have a Xmas night out and had money put away.

Special occasionsΒ 

Nookie Bear

Decent overall πŸ‘πŸ» but the team confuses me. I think we set out to score goals but always seem to have one too few players in the box to really cause problems.Β 
Β 

Also worrying that Robbie still looking for a formation and still defaults to defence when under pressure.Β 
Β 

At this stage, we win and we get promoted. That’s all.Β 

13 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Agree with all that, this is what worries me for next season it’s the ability to change when/if we need to change, as you said it’s basic management, happy with the win though.

36 minutes ago, sac said:

Bowmore? Surely a cobra or two

Got some Guinness and Belhaven Best too

26 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

All about opinions.Β 

Β 

Tell you what though, there is not a lot of confidence emanating from that team out there when they lose a goal.Β 

Β 

They shat themselves very quickly against a very average Dundee side.Β 

Β 

Imo of course. 😏

Β 

Β 

They did indeed shit themselves at home to an average side. Mentally we are very weak for a team 15 points ahead.

Robbo-Jambo
Just now, jambopilms said:

They did indeed shit themselves at home to an average side. Mentally we are very weak for a team 15 points ahead.

πŸ‘

58 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That result will hurt Dundee as well as they try to get a play off spot.Β 

Β 

:greggy:

which is extremely pleasing. After β€˜that’ vote I take particular joy in inflicting a defeat on them. I’d love it if they rot in the championshipΒ 

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

which is extremely pleasing. After β€˜that’ vote I take particular joy in inflicting a defeat on them. I’d love it if they rot in the championshipΒ 

McJakey and his scummy chairman’s club failing to make the playoffs would be sweet! 😊

2 minutes ago, sac said:

Quality. A wee port with the Guinness would be lovely.

Very nice , I’ll settle for a few cans of best and finish the night with a couple of malts πŸ‘

Billy Hoyle
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Β 

Β 

It was lazy!Β  When a ball comes at you like that to just stand there and wait for it settle is poor.Β  Go down and hook at the ball early.Β  Basics.

Definitely.Β 

J.T.F.Robertson

I may be stating the obvious but fwiw I thought we were much better than the recent shite we've been serving up. Until that idiotic penalty giveaway we played some decent stuff and, had we had someone getting on the end of three or four of those crossballs into the six yard area, we'd have been on easy street. (if, if, I know) Plus those 2 horrendous misses from GMS. 😨

But then we get the usual soft-centre, panicky reaction when a bit of adversity rears it's head, this time in the shape of the lead being halved.

Thought Boyce was excellent as was Irving,Β (in the first half at any rate) Nando also worked hard.Β 

Β 

:yas:Β a win!

Been a while since i got to use that sticker!Β  Can't be arsed moaning today, as we have actually won a match, happy enough with that, just wish we could do this more often from now on.

6 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I may be stating the obvious but fwiw I thought we were much better than the recent shite we've been serving up. Until that idiotic penalty giveaway we played some decent stuff and, had we had someone getting on the end of three or four of those crossballs into the six yard area, we'd have been on easy street. (if, if, I know) Plus those 2 horrendous misses from GMS. 😨

But then we get the usual soft-centre, panicky reaction when a bit of adversity rears it's head, this time in the shape of the lead being halved.

Thought Boyce was excellent as was Irving,Β (in the first half at any rate) Nando also worked hard.Β 

Β 

Good summary.Β 

18 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

McJakey and his scummy chairman’s club failing to make the playoffs would be sweet! 😊

:greggy:

20 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Sweeter than candyπŸ‘

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Killie was the one goal. A few weeks agoΒ 

Β 

Sorry, never read the post properly and thought you meant Aberdeen played Killie today. I'm an erse.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Neilson panicked as soon as they scored and that seemed to translate onto the pitch and maybe that came about with the changes that transpired.Β 

He definitely showed no faith in the system or the players on the pitch, itsΒ just his way to go defensive rather than seal the victory. We should’ve cruised that game but ended up clinging on and thankful for our GK. Levein Mark II.Β 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

To be fair Nando was beginning to tire and was never going to make it till the end. With no natural replacement on the bench we were forced to change shape.

Make letting Wighton go all the more strange.

He could’ve put Henderson on or Kasteneer and put balls over the top to them. He just felt more comfortable making defensive subs and seeing it out.

south morocco
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He definitely showed no faith in the system or the players on the pitch, itsΒ just his way to go defensive rather than seal the victory. We should’ve cruised that game but ended up clinging on and thankful for our GK. Levein Mark II.Β 

Last 10 we dropped deeper and struggled to keep possession when we had it. I was waiting on the equaliser tbh.Β 

Pasquale for King
Just now, south morocco said:

Last 10 we dropped deeper and struggled to keep possession when we had it. I was waiting on the equaliser tbh.Β 

Pretty much, his changes actually made us worse and let them have even more chances.Β 

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

GMS really !!Β 

41 minutes ago, One five said:

Very nice , I’ll settle for a few cans of best and finish the night with a couple of malts πŸ‘

Nice combo, enjoy.

KyleLafferty

Dominated the game bar one or two dodgy moments. Halliday, Gnado bang on. GMS is woeful. New system worked and the football was better. 3 points now on to next week πŸ‘πŸ»

26 minutes ago, south morocco said:

What was going on at the end with Robbie and McPake, anyone know?

Robbie asking mcpake why he was still buying his clothes from George at AsdaΒ 

2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Dominated the game bar one or two dodgy moments. Halliday, Gnado bang on. GMS is woeful. New system worked and the football was better. 3 points now on to next week πŸ‘πŸ»

You do realise that GMS was pivotal to the new system working of course ? Guy missed a couple of sitters but apart from that I thought he was pretty good for us today.

3 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Robbie asking mcpake why he was still buying his clothes from George at AsdaΒ 

I never seen that what happenedΒ Β ? were they arguing?

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You do realise that GMS was pivotal to the new system working of course ? Guy missed a couple of sitters but apart from that I thought he was pretty good for us today.

Agree

Lord Beni of Gorgie
45 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Β 

Sorry, never read the post properly and thought you meant Aberdeen played Killie today. I'm an erse.

Haha, no worries can see why it would read differently.Β 

Β 

Think we have had it hard to watch, Sheep must be going mentalΒ 

KyleLafferty
17 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Lost the ball countless times, passing was way ward, missed 2 glorious chances. Can’t hold the ball up and rarely broke the lines. Poor performance.

16 minutes ago, One five said:

I never seen that what happenedΒ Β ? were they arguing?

they were at it for the last 5-10 minutes of the game also. No idea what it was about