• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Robbo-Jambo

• GinRummy

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

This has (weirdly) started to annoy me. What's the point in wearing a short sleeve shirt with a long sleeve compression top underneath!!? I noticed it seems to be all the rage in the NBA these days as well.

The same purpose as if you wore one under a long sleeve shirt? Or even no shirt?

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Playing two deep lying midfielders against a team who’ve parked ten buses behind the ball is a waste of time imo.  The service isn’t good enough. 

We've also got a winger on one side that can't cross and the other one is like a dog chasing a bouncing balloon

Fozzyonthefence

I wish BBC would stop showing our away games on a Friday night, they’re a brutal watch.   Not one good performance from us yet. At least we’re dominating this one but almost half time and I think there’s been one shot on target between both teams. 

Ah ffs!  That’s soft as ****!

Just now, jager man said:

Why do we play with 2 sitting midfielders? Boyce has to then drop to collect the ball. Get the Irish lad on and get halliday off.

This all day long 

3 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Playing two deep lying midfielders against a team who’ve parked ten buses behind the ball is a waste of time imo.  The service isn’t good enough. 

The two of them cannot make a forward pass. 

1 minute ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Quite frankly the central midfield players are a disgrace. 
Both going through the motions and none of the two of them asking for the ball or willing to drive the team forward. I’d take both off at Ht for Haring and Mceneff!!

This 100%

Just now, mitch41 said:

No wonder Irving wants a good wage he's doing the work of 2 players in midfield.

He’s been as poor as Halliday so far