• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Robbo-Jambo

• GinRummy

Just now, Tazio said:

Top scorer in the league though. 

He's definitely a weird one. Does have plenty goals this season but I'm rarely impressed by his actual footballing ability.

Just now, chimpto said:

Boyce is never a striker.

No idea what position he should be playing. 

Whatever one it is, he shouldn't be the starting choice in it.

He scores goals, but we need to be looking at better.  Not sure if it's just not helped by being isolated up front.  2 forwards is a must, we've had a few balls into the box where ****ing no-one has been on the end of already.

2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Let's face it, once again, it's brutal to watch.

We started brightly and I thought it was a lot better. It's gone back to turgid stuff again. 

We're so poor in the middle of the park.

1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

This has (weirdly) started to annoy me. What's the point in wearing a short sleeve shirt with a long sleeve compression top underneath!!? I noticed it seems to be all the rage in the NBA these days as well.

A base layer that wicks sweat away as it keeps you warm. 

2 minutes ago, chimpto said:

Boyce is never a striker.

No idea what position he should be playing. 

I would suggest striker as opposed to midfield cos our midfield is bowfing 

Playing two deep lying midfielders against a team who’ve parked ten buses behind the ball is a waste of time imo.  The service isn’t good enough. 

We're doing OK I reckon. QotS are putting 11 behind the ball but I'm happy to keep possession and keep probing.

Halliday and Irving isn't working for me as they both appear to be sitting in front of the defence though. Irving should be pushed forward and result in letting Walker push further upfield.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

This has (weirdly) started to annoy me. What's the point in wearing a short sleeve shirt with a long sleeve compression top underneath!!? I noticed it seems to be all the rage in the NBA these days as well.

The undergarment will be a thermal thing. 

Some take heat away, some keep it in. 

Technology n all that. 

Never go cycling or jogging with one on now, best thing I ever bought. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

What's with the w@nkfest over QoS ? 

We seem to get that no matter who we play, the media hate us! 😀 In fairness they always look at this as David vs Goliath, they are naturally going to hype the underdog until they start getting beat!

Francis Albert
Just now, Harry Potter said:

the pitch is a joke, end off, the refs a clown.

As Robbie says we have been practicing all week on our own astroturf. And I honestly can't recall one bad decision by the officials. But good to get our excuses in early I suppose. Just in case.

Just now, Taffin said:

We started brightly and I thought it was a lot better. It's gone back to turgid stuff again. 

We're so poor in the middle of the park.

Aye a decent start, but we are clueless in the final third. Boyce coming far too deep. One save from Queens keeper.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

GMS is gash 🤣

Nearly got something from that there.  We should be trying to use him more like that, playing balls in behind for him to run onto!

2 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Budget constraints! A short sleeved top is £5 cheaper!

1 minute ago, Der Kaiser said:

We're doing OK I reckon. QotS are putting 11 behind the ball but I'm happy to keep possession and keep probing.

Halliday and Irving isn't working for me as they both appear to be sitting in front of the defence though. Irving should be pushed forward and result in letting Walker push further upfield.

Don’t disagree with any of this. 

Does Halliday want to play football or does he just like jogging up and down the park.

GMS keeps putting us in trouble because his passing is useless someone tell him Hearts are playing in Maroon. 

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

As Robbie says we have been practicing all week on our own astroturf. And I honestly can't recall one bad decision by the officials. But good to get our excuses in early I suppose. Just in case.

you ever played football, that is not a good pitch

Quite frankly the central midfield players are a disgrace. 
Both going through the motions and none of the two of them asking for the ball or willing to drive the team forward. I’d take both off at Ht for Haring and Mceneff!!

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

one is that the compression top will trap heat better than a loose fitting long sleeve top but also it’s harder for the opposition to grab a hold of

5 minutes ago, steve123 said:

this he has been poor to say the least 

He really must do better!

Skivingatwork

Too many players walking when we have the ball. QoS are defending in numbers but we’re not going to walk past them, need to up the pace.