Mafia- What Did The Romans Do For Us

Peakybunnet

53 minutes ago, Seats said:

Based on Dunks' review, it looks like Rudi switched to save Alim, making them both look dodgy 🤔

my vote 20 second prior would imply not

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Peakybunnet

• AlimOzturk

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart Redcat Unvote andy Unvote Prince Unvote GOFS Unvote Jamboross
GOFS Dunks Unvote Jamboross            
Alim Stuart Unvote rudi Unvote GOFS Unvote Jamboross    
seats Rudi Unvote Prince Unvote Andy Unvote Rudi    
Rudi Dunks Unvote andy Unvote Sean Unvote Alim Unvote Jamboross
Bunny Andy Unvote Redcat            
Andy Rudi Unvote GOFS            
Sean Seats Unvote andy            
Prince Sheldon                
Ian GOFS Unvote andy Unvote Alim        
jamboross Prince unvote Prince Unvote Alim        
Dunks Redcat Unvote Sean            
redcat Alim                
Riddley Dead                
Shapes Dead                
Sheldon Prince Unvote Seats            

6 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

my vote 20 second prior would imply not

Your defense is you voted for your pal and then 20 seconds later unvoted him and voted for someone else?

9 minutes ago, Seats said:

Your defense is you voted for your pal and then 20 seconds later unvoted him and voted for someone else?

yeah. Ill vote to put him into a tie. Good logic

1 hour ago, Seats said:

Based on Dunks' review, it looks like Rudi switched to save Alim, making them both look dodgy 🤔

I mean he would have been cutting it very fine in his vote for me if he was trying to save me. Could have very well missed the cut off and it would have been incredibly risky. 

not only that he risks (which it has done) implicating himself for no reason where it would have been far more wise to stay out of it, risk the tie break and keep himself out of it (if we were team goon)

me and Rudi aren’t in any way associated with each other. The town need to decide who of us is the most dodgey. It ain’t me I have explained my side of things Rudi hasn’t. 

Prince Buaben
23 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

A card happy mod it seems 😂

The Willie Collum of Mafia Mods is the word on the street

29 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

For Dunks and his stretching the truth about my vote counts on his epic "Boof" post

yellow card.JPG

tenor.gif

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

For the record I think there could be a possibility that neither of them are goons. Worth throwing it out there.

I don't know if they are or aren't but I think it's something we need to consider. If we choose one to lynch and it proves to be the wrong call, we shouldn't just be assuming that the other one is.

Goons may well have been sitting back watch it all unfold.

Prince Buaben

What a night I had going into leads and ties. First Stuart and Ross unvote me in sync. Then Seats puts me in a tie and then straight out when he is questioned by Sheldon who also unvoted me. Then Ross is lynched as townie and Stuart is goon killed. 

Something going on somewhere. Not by me though.

I'm not deflecting from Rudi or Alim deadline shenanigans but pointing out others.

2 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

What a night I had going into leads and ties. First Stuart and Ross unvote me in sync. Then Seats puts me in a tie and then straight out when he is questioned by Sheldon who also unvoted me. Then Ross is lynched as townie and Stuart is goon killed. 

Something going on somewhere. Not by me though.

I'm not deflecting from Rudi or Alim deadline shenanigans but pointing out others.

My actions were very easily explained 🤷‍♂️

Prince Buaben
1 minute ago, Seats said:

My actions were very easily explained 🤷‍♂️

Maybe but the whole thing is weird. 

Plays into goons hands. 

Just a reminder of who is left.

GOFS

Alim

seats

Rudi

Bunny

Andy

Sean

Prince

Ian

Dunks

redcat

Sheldon

Masons x2

Goons x4

Townies x3

Cop

Brutus

Impotent Assassin

Masons know another 'good' player and may know the cop if they used BS

14 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Vote Jamboross

14 hours ago, Jamboross said:

Unvote Prince

Vote Alim

14 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Unvote sean

vote alim

14 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Unvote alim

vote jamboross

I'm still trying to get my head around this, and with the vote count being incorrect (no judgement Peaky, must be difficult to keep track) makes it more tricky as we don't know if these players were going off that or had their own counts, and so had different intentions than what happened.

Last minute vote from Ross to push Alim was dodgy, but we known now he was a townie, and as a new player just didn't want to die rather than just giving himself up as expendable. I am curious why Alim went for him, after withholding his vote for hours, as I don't think Ross did anything particularly suspicious to deserve a lynch.

Rudi's behaviour is very weird though, causing the lynch to change from Alim to Ross; it does look like he is saving Alim deliberately but Alim is completely denying it. As others have said, too obvious if they are both goons. I think one has to be the chaos-causing assassin. Still not sure how to vote!

13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Just a reminder of who is left.

GOFS

Alim

seats

Rudi

Bunny

Andy

Sean

Prince

Ian

Dunks

redcat

Sheldon

Masons x2

Goons x4

Townies x3

Cop

Brutus

Impotent Assassin

Masons know another 'good' player and may know the cop if they used BS

abit harsh calling Andy Impotent

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
35 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

For the record I think there could be a possibility that neither of them are goons. Worth throwing it out there.

I don't know if they are or aren't but I think it's something we need to consider. If we choose one to lynch and it proves to be the wrong call, we shouldn't just be assuming that the other one is.

Goons may well have been sitting back watch it all unfold.

On the flip side of this, the only way we will know for sure is if one is lynched and one is investigated (unless they were last night, only the cop and masons will know that).

May end up being the safest option to help us whittle down numbers.

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

I mean he would have been cutting it very fine in his vote for me if he was trying to save me. Could have very well missed the cut off and it would have been incredibly risky. 

This is true. All 4 of the last minute posts all say 20:59 which is sooo close and risky, especially if Peaky is using a different clock. I know at the rate my browser reloads, I could never pull this off! Rudi doing his last minute switch for whatever reason must have been heart-pounding!

Edited by redcat

If Rudi does get lynched instead of me and is a goon then Ian’s defence of Rudi here should be looked into. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

8 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Assassin imo.

if you think im the assassin then why vote for me? Its not a bulletless assassin you need to find, its goons. 

So here's my take on the two players that are standing out most from the deadline to and fro.

Rudi - I'm actually happy to take Rudi at his word that he was initially planning to making it a tie between Ross and Alim. To me this suggests that they are not both goons. However the late switch is strange, because (as I've said before) it prevented a tie (a tie was Rudis original aim). I don't think he'd be that obvious as a goon. I think there more chance of him being a townie and just trying to cause a bit of mischief.

Alim - Seemed very keen not to be lynched. Enough to hold his vote back to push someone in front late into the day. I don't buy he knew Ross would do the same, this is only Ross' second game. If he was roled though why didn't one of his teammates come to his aid. Maybe he's a mason and the other mason wasn't online as we're down to two? Surely more than one goon was online to try and save him that way. Could he be the assassin and trying to win the game for himself?

Edited by Bunny Munro

6 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

if you think im the assassin then why vote for me? Its not a bulletless assassin you need to find, its goons. 

Very true actually Rudi.

unvote Rudi

Going to wait until later and read back a wee bit more and make a judgement call on it.

GOFS        
Alim   Rudi Unvote Rudi
seats   Alim    
Rudi        
Bunny        
Andy   Rudi Unvote  
Sean        
Prince        
Ian   Alim    
Dunks        
redcat        
Sheldon        

I'll struggle to make 7pm deadline I thought it would be 9 or 10 after the football. I will be driving home from work at that point so I'll just need to get my vote in before then and check what's happened when I'm home about 20 past 7.

44 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

If Rudi does get lynched instead of me and is a goon then Ian’s defence of Rudi here should be looked into. 

I’m not defending Rudi. I’ve already stated on a couple of occasions that I think one of you (but not both) is a goon.

Edited by iantjambo

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'll struggle to make 7pm deadline I thought it would be 9 or 10 after the football. I will be driving home from work at that point so I'll just need to get my vote in before then and check what's happened when I'm home about 20 past 7.

giphy.gif

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

@Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Do you believe Alim’s take on last night? You seem to accept his explanation with very little doubt whatsoever.

Just read through it again, and yeah. It does look like Rudi saved him on purpose however they're both denying it so I'm not completely declaring one of them not dodgy at all, I just think it's most likely Rudi to be dodgy, maybe trying to frame him? Or if Rudi ends up a goon he's possibly trying to get us to lynch Alim even if he isn't a goon to slow down the town. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm willing to give Alim and Rudi the benefit of the doubt for now.  However if I was the cop I'd investigate Alim tonight (unless he already has been) just to remove any doubt one way or the other and that will help the town tomorrow.

I'm busy at work again so I'm going to put another placeholder in for now. Going to stick with my vote from yesterday at the moment.

Vote Seats

It doesnt take an emperors informer to recognise that something is not right here. Corruption is rife on the seven hills and these votes seem to indicate the Roman Republic is at risk again. 

Arise good citizens and overthrow the gladiators and return the republic to the greatness it deserves!

(I.e whits with letting rudi off the hook?)

8 minutes ago, Seats said:

It doesnt take an emperors informer to recognise that something is not right here. Corruption is rife on the seven hills and these votes seem to indicate the Roman Republic is at risk again. 

Arise good citizens and overthrow the gladiators and return the republic to the greatness it deserves!

(I.e whits with letting rudi off the hook?)

you seem desperate to get the finger pointed at me. Any reason why?

Thinking Rudi is the assassin which would make him pretty ineffective going forward. Assassin needs goons dead as well. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Thinking Rudi is the assassin which would make him pretty ineffective going forward apart from causing some more mayhem 

Therefore I am going to 

Unvote Rudi 

Vote seats

You have already unvoted Rudi