• AndyNic

• Peakybunnet

• AlimOzturk

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Not quite sure I'm following.

Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious I couldn't see anything you'd said last night out of turn. Only thing I can see you posted was 

Hello 🙄

Cool.  Must've been the dribk confusing me.

Anyone else fancy voting, get this game moving?

1 hour ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

There's the post. "I'm inclined to trust Ian for now, but not for sure".

Reads to me like her trust for you and her vote for Rudi are two separate things and she gave her reason for voting Rudi. At no point did she say she trusted you because you voted for Rudi.

Unless you can point something out that I've missed?

Fair enough. I’ve obviously picked her up her wrong.

Her trust of me probably means that I’ve been investigated.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
7 minutes ago, Seats said:

Cool.  Must've been the dribk confusing me.

Anyone else fancy voting, get this game moving?

You want to tell us why you trust Ian?

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

We need goons deed

Vote ian

:

I completely agree. 

Why you voting for me when I’m trusted by a mason?

Vote Alim

9 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I completely agree. 

Vote Alim

show me where you are trusted by a mason? 

So hard to judge. 

again the problem with assuming ian and alim (one of them) were investigated, is that the cop didnt use bs. Leaves us nowhere really. 

the only thing we do know is that the cop found someone bad on night 2. 

im inclined to believe that alim would have been investigated on night 2 after all that went on so for that

vote alim

16 hours ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I'm inclined to trust Ian for noe, but not for sure. I think I'll 

Vote Rudi

because there's something going on there 🤔

Couldnt multiquote it. But there Sheldon. 👆

16 hours ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I'm inclined to trust Ian for noe, but not for sure. I think I'll 

Vote Rudi

because there's something going on there 🤔

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

show me where you are trusted by a mason? 

👍🏻

1 minute ago, Seats said:

she didnt come out and say “i trust” she said “inclined to trust for now”. That doesnt sound cut and dried to me

Just now, iantjambo said:

Why would a mason lie?

She wasn't lying.

Her exact words were "I'd be inclined to trust Ian, for now"

Which suggests they possibly thought you were good and you were in line to be investigated. That night the investigation came back bad.

Vote Ian

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

She wasn't lying.

Her exact words were "I'd be inclined to trust Ian, for now"

Which suggests they possibly thought you were good and you were in line to be investigated. That night the investigation came back bad.

Vote Ian

She still used the word “trust”. Can’t say I’m surprised to see you jumping on a possible pile on though.

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

We have Seats saying Ian can be trusted and Alim saying Ian is a goon.

Need to try and suss this out.

the only thing ill say, is seats changed his mind during the night while he was sleeping for whatever reason

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
42 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I completely agree. 

Vote Alim

26 minutes ago, Seats said:

GOFS said she was inclined to trust Ian. Voted for Rudi.  Ian then jumps on GOFS, claiming that she said something that she didn't actually say.  Half an hour later, GOFS the mason is lynched.

Ian now claiming he is trusted by the same mason he was quite happy to throw to the wolves last night.

Are we really trusting Ian based on that? There is literally zero reason to trust Ian based on the evidence which is in front of us. There had been one investigation when GOFS said what she did, there is absolutely nothing to suggest that Ian was investigated on night one.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

GOFS said she was inclined to trust Ian. Voted for Rudi.  Ian then jumps on GOFS, claiming that she said something that she didn't actually say.  Half an hour later, GOFS the mason is lynched.

Ian now claiming he is trusted by the same mason he was quite happy to throw to the wolves last night.

Are we really trusting Ian based on that? There is literally zero reason to trust Ian based on the evidence which is in front of us. There had been one investigation when GOFS said what she did, there is absolutely nothing to suggest that Ian was investigated on night one.

I’ve already admitted that I misinterpreted her post.

Go ahead and lynch me. You’ll be practically handing the game to the goons though.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’ve already admitted that I misinterpreted her post.

Go ahead and lynch me. You’ll be practically handing the game to the goons though.

Rumbled.

Classic goon post once they're on the back foot.

So GOFS on different days suggested - not explicitly - that both Alim and Ian were good(ish).

Since then, the Cop and Mason know a goon. We've no idea who was investigated or when, but we now have Alim v Ian.

Is it possible the known goon is neither of these? Or even both?

I need to read back as there are some bold claims being inferred.

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Rumbled.

Classic goon post once they're on the back foot.

Well what do you want me to say?

You must be absolutely loving this. 

If gofs came out and said she trusted ian, she would have effectively outed herself, which we can ill afford. It's also not unknown for team mates to have a little spat just to throw the trail off....

20 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

This. 

ian is at it. 

GOON. 

42 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Why would a mason lie?

She never outed herself as a mason. All she said was, “I’m inclined to believe”

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

She never outed herself as a mason. All she said was, “I’m inclined to believe”

I know she didn’t. But we now know that she was a mason and she used the word trust.

I’m genuinely stunned that a confirmed mason has said that she’s inclined to trust me and yet I’m looking like I’m getting lynched.

You and Andy must be having a right good laugh at my expense on the goon thread.

If we assume BS was used then neither Alim or Ian were investigated day 1. 

A few folk seem convinced Ian is a goon, I've yet to see anyone post any real evidence?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
43 minutes ago, Seats said:

Goons throwing some shade here and a few folk sitting back not saying much 🤔

To be fair all you are really doing is saying things like "The game has changed" without saying anything in addition to that.

You claim you trust Ian based on the fact GOFS was "inclined" to trust him.  An awful lot of assumptions being made on the basis of a single word.

What do you think about the way in which she was killed last night?

20 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

If we assume BS was used then neither Alim or Ian were investigated day 1. 

A few folk seem convinced Ian is a goon, I've yet to see anyone post any real evidence?

Not sure evidence is going to be forthcoming for anything. 

One known mason had one investigation to communicate and only gave a vague indication. No one else can verify withour outing themselves. 

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

To be fair all you are really doing is saying things like "The game has changed" without saying anything in addition to that.

You claim you trust Ian based on the fact GOFS was "inclined" to trust him.  An awful lot of assumptions being made on the basis of a single word.

What do you think about the way in which she was killed last night?

Read my comments pre lynch. I tried to say.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, Seats said:

Read my comments pre lynch. I tried to say.

I know what you said.  You didn't really do anything to try and change it though.

You seem eager to protect Ian, why is that?

8 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I know what you said.  You didn't really do anything to try and change it though.

You seem eager to protect Ian, why is that?

I'd love to know what i could have done differently?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
8 minutes ago, Seats said:

I'd love to know what i could have done differently?

Why do you keep avoiding my questions about Ian?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
14 minutes ago, Seats said:

Not sure how many times i can answer it. 🤯

You haven't answered it, so 0 apparently.

GOFS was "inclined" to trust Ian.  Inclined, that's all she said.  So I will ask again, what do you make of the fact that Ian was quite happy to get rid of her when he was considering himself a trusted player?

15 minutes ago, Seats said:

Not sure how many times i can answer it. 🤯

Once would be really helpful.

Apart from 'The games changed' I've not seen you explain why you had a change of heart over night

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

GOFS was "inclined" to trust Ian.  Inclined, that's all she said.  So I will ask again, what do you make of the fact that Ian was quite happy to get rid of her when he was considering himself a trusted player?

I assume ian didnt know he was trusted (how would he?) and completely misunderstood what she said.

Pretty sure he indicated that was the case. Why are you so keen to lynch him?

8 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Once would be really helpful.

Apart from 'The games changed' I've not seen you explain why you had a change of heart over night

I voted last night after some shandy. I changed nothing this morning, other than i felt my posts last night hadnt necessarily been wise.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

For the third time. I misinterpreted what she said.

At the time, I didn’t know she was a mason.

She could, and should, have outed herself. If she had done I would’ve unvoted her. If a confirmed mason is using the word ‘trust’ then I would be listening to them. I sure as shit wouldn’t be lynching the person.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
5 minutes ago, Seats said:

I assume ian didnt know he was trusted (how would he?) and completely misunderstood what she said.

Pretty sure he indicated that was the case. Why are you so keen to lynch him?

He's already explained he misinterpreted her which I understand.  I'm more interested as to why he is on your trust list based on what has happened so far.

I'm keen to understand why you're so eager to defend him.  I'm just trying to make sure we get this right, I've not voted for anyone yet.

Just now, iantjambo said:

For the third time. I misinterpreted what she said.

At the time, I didn’t know she was a mason.

She could, and should, have outed herself. If she had done I would’ve unvoted her. If a confirmed mason is using the word ‘trust’ then I would be listening to them. I sure as shit wouldn’t be lynching the person.

I realise you misinterpreted what she said, fully aware of that.  It's Seats I am questioning.

Regardless of what she said, she was happy to trust you and you were happy to lynch her.  I just don't really get why you're happy to lynch someone who is fairly trusting of you.  Surely you would want them in the game to keep on your side?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

He's already explained he misinterpreted her which I understand.  I'm more interested as to why he is on your trust list based on what has happened so far.

I'm keen to understand why you're so eager to defend him.  I'm just trying to make sure we get this right, I've not voted for anyone yet.

While gofs didnt post a trust list, she named ian as trusted. She had the result of one good investigation. That is what i am basing it on.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I realise you misinterpreted what she said, fully aware of that.  It's Seats I am questioning.

Regardless of what she said, she was happy to trust you and you were happy to lynch her.  I just don't really get why you're happy to lynch someone who is fairly trusting of you.  Surely you would want them in the game to keep on your side?

Because I took her post in the wrong context, I had a feeling she was a goon and was trying to get me lumped in as being a goon as well. 
I was obviously completely wrong. I hold my hands up and admit that I was heavily involved in lynching a mason. I do think she should’ve made an effort to save herself though.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
10 minutes ago, Seats said:

While gofs didnt post a trust list, she named ian as trusted. She had the result of one good investigation. That is what i am basing it on.

Ian was below Prince in the player list.  Prince is a lynched townie and said he would use BS if he was the cop.  I think it's fair to assume Ian wasn't the investigated player.

10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Because I took her post in the wrong context, I had a feeling she was a goon and was trying to get me lumped in as being a goon as well. 
I was obviously completely wrong. I hold my hands up and admit that I was heavily involved in lynching a mason. I do think she should’ve made an effort to save herself though.

I agree she should have made an effort to save herself.  It may still have been too late sadly.