• AndyNic

• Peakybunnet

• AlimOzturk

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

That doesn't make sense to me.

I understand the first part. Mix it up and put Alim in tie. When he's suddenly ahead why not switch to someone else. Mix it up more by making it a 3-player tie, or vote on someone further down to preserve your Ross/Alim tie.

I didnt have time to see who was also on 2 votes. I voted then had to vote again quickly. 

Just now, Seats said:

Rudi dodgy or being set up?

Who is Rudi being set up by? 

He is the one who done the switch voting despite not being involved in said lynch. There was no apparent logic for his voting and one can only think he was attempting to make me look dodgey. 

4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I didnt have time to see who was also on 2 votes. I voted then had to vote again quickly. 

You must admit it's strange to vote for the only person that would be lynched on the back of your vote.

You said you wanted a tie and then ensured there wasn't one.

I was hoping for a tie with jamboross Fwiw I as i assumed he would do the same thing as me. 

Rudis intervention however makes no sense what’s so ever. 

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Who is Rudi being set up by? 

He is the one who done the switch voting despite not being involved in said lynch. There was no apparent logic for his voting and one can only think he was attempting to make me look dodgey. 

You don’t think that unvoting 5 minutes before deadline and waiting until the last minute to vote, doesn’t make you look dodgy already?

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

You don’t think that unvoting 5 minutes before deadline and waiting until the last minute to vote, doesn’t make you look dodgy already?

jamboross did the exact same thing as me and he was a townie. Just as I assumed he would. 

how the feck was I meant to know Rudi would intervene the way he did?

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Unvote Rudi. 

On second thoughts I reckon he would have been investigated after that 

I would assume bs first night.

You both look dodgy tbh.

vote alim

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

jamboross did the exact same thing as me and he was a townie. Just as I assumed he would. 

how the feck was I meant to know Rudi would intervene the way he did?

At least Rudi unvoted/voted on the same post. You unvoted and then waited until the death to place your vote. You were determined that someone was getting lynched. There was nothing I could see that would suggest Ross would vote you. 
My guess is that you were delighted when he voted you as it gave you the excuse you needed today.

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Surely Rudi is too experienced to shit the bed that badly as a goon?

I agree with this.

I think one or the other, of Rudi and Alim, is a goon. But not both.

I strongly suspect Alim.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

At least Rudi unvoted/voted on the same post. You unvoted and then waited until the death to place your vote. You were determined that someone was getting lynched. There was nothing I could see that would suggest Ross would vote you. 
My guess is that you were delighted when he voted you as it gave you the excuse you needed today.

No, it is exactly what I expected him today. What i didn’t expect was Rudi to do what he did. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

No, it is exactly what I expected him today. What i didn’t expect was Rudi to do what he did. 

Why did you expect him to vote you? I’ll have another look back but I can’t recall seeing anything that would suggest he would do that.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Why did you expect him to vote you? I’ll have another look back but I can’t recall seeing anything that would suggest he would do that.

It is what happens in these games and what I thought would happen, happened. 

What is unexplained and going by very causally is what Rudi did. He has yet to give any explanation anywhere near as close to good as mine for his actions. 

yet here I am facing a lynch most likely being orchestrated by goons. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

2 hours ago, Jamboross said:

Unvote Prince

Done nothing to deserve being out in the lead at this point. 

😂

Can only assume Stuart saw the vote count and thought the same as me. 

I admit it looks suss. 

My whole day 1 voting strategy has been to not put someone outright in the lead, so that's the only reason I withdrew it. 

Since it'll just put him back in a tie I'm more than happy to Vote Prince once again. 

@AlimOzturk

These were his posts an hour before he changed his vote. Where is the suggestion that he would change his vote to you?

Just now, iantjambo said:

@AlimOzturk

These were his posts an hour before he changed his vote. Where is the suggestion that he would change his vote to you?

I just had a hunch he would change his vote to me. Make of that what you will. 

Your busy questioning me and letting Rudi totally off the hook. Why? We both looked dodgey as feck in this and your only going after me. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

I just had a hunch he would change his vote to me. Make of that what you will. 

Your busy questioning me and letting Rudi totally off the hook. Why? We both looked dodgey as feck in this and your only going after me. 

Because I’m always more suspicious of someone who unvotes so close to deadline and holds their vote back to try and ensure a lynch.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Because I’m always more suspicious of someone who unvotes so close to deadline and holds their vote back to try and ensure a lynch.

It was going to be a tie, Jamboross did the exact same thing and was a townie :rofl:

Rudi put me in the lead then all of a sudden changed it and voted jamboross thus saving me...explain how I am more dodgey than Rudi in that scenario? 

your logic is all backwards. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

It was going to be a tie, Jamboross did the exact same thing and was a townie :rofl:

Rudi voted jamboross then saved me...explain how I am more dodgey than Rudi in that scenario?

your logic is all backwards. 

So do you think I should vote Rudi?

Had some personal stuff to deal with tonight and the misses car got stuck in the ****ing snow so I'll catch up tomorrow morning once I get to work.

41 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Would have been happier had that went to a tie. I now look dodgey as ****. 

you even admit yourself that you look dodgy.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

you even admit yourself that you look dodgy.

Oh I know I looked dodgey and what Rudi did just amplified it ten fold. There’s nothing I can do about that...the tie break would have happened if Rudi didn’t stick his beak in. 

Seat has a good point fwiw..Rudi might not have been investigated if the cop used BS. 

vote rudi

Edited by AlimOzturk

Oh I know I looked dodgey and what Rudi did just amplified it ten fold. There’s nothing I can do about that...the tie break would have happened if Rudi didn’t stick his beak in. 

Seat has a good point fwiw..Rudi might not have been investigated if the cop used BS. 

vote rudi

You’ve already voted Rudi 🙄

I unvoted him..that’s my revote 

You did. I apologise for that.

However, your new vote probably won’t count as you edited your post :)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Alim you've just voted for Rudi twice.

There's something going on here and I can't quite put my finger on it.

giphy.gif

Rudi and Alim both looking suspicious here, but the goons surely wouldn't be so brazen as to pull that off? I'd be very surprised if they were both goons.

Rudi has previous as a townie generally causing havoc - well intentioned usually as it can draw out the goons. Question is, did it?

We had a good few in the tie not long before night was called and that swung quickly to a straight fight between Alim and Ross. Maybe they were never a concern and it's the unvotes we need to look at.

Could be doing with a Boof and/or Dandy spreadsheet here ....

Haven't got a spreadsheet, so have had to read stuff and write it down and everything 😒

So half an hour before deadline and Peaky gives us his final (he lied) count before night. As is the norm on Day 1, we had a tie of 4 players on 2 votes each - Prince/Redcat/Alim/GOFS

Stuart put GOFS into the lead before switching to Ross and giving us a 5 way tie.

I called out Rudi for a "safe" vote on Sean (possible goon on goon) and then switch to Sean myself, meaning he replaced Redcat in the 5 way tie.

It's now 12 minutes to deadline and we have a 5 way tie. Peaky is probably bricking it at the massive penalty shoot out to come.

Seats pushes Prince into the lead and Sheldon immediately pulls him back to the tie. Seats then switches to Andy and Sheldon votes Seats - both meaningless. Is this a rehearsed move to ensure Prince is safe? Possibly including Andy?

8 minutes to deadline and we now have a 4 way tie (Peaky's count was wrong) - Alim/GOFS/Ross/Sean.

6 minutes to deadline - starts to liven up.

Alim unvotes GOFS. 3 way tie (Peaky's count was wrong again - he should've stuck to his guns!).

4 minutes to deadline - another meaningless switch by Seats. Still a 3 way tie.

1 minute to deadline - strap yourselves in!

Alim pushed Ross into the lead.

Ross gives us a 2 way tie (Alim and Ross) by switching from Prince to Alim

Rudi switches from Sean to Alim - putting him into the lead

Rudi switch from Alim to Ross - effectively saving Alim and lynching Ross

And Sean never showed - probably the most suspicious thing :whistling:

Mull that lot over, but look back previous pages too.

From the last half hour, for me the Prince/Seats/Sheldon thing looks very suspect, as does the shenanigans 1 minute to deadline.

Hard to imagine goons getting into the late action as it attracts attention, but what was going on? With 8 minutes to go, we had Alim, GOFS, Sean and Ross in a tie. First GOFS is "saved" from the tie by Alim. The Sean is "saved" by Alim, this time also "saving" himself by putting Ross into the lead. Ross the townie brings it back to a tie before Rudi seemingly lynches Alim, only to pull it back at the end. So does that raise suspicions on GOFS, Alim, Sean and Rudi

I do appreciate that I've now implicated half the remaining players and all from the final half hour of day 1, but at least it gives us something to talk about before the football 😀

6 hours ago, Dunks said:

From the last half hour, for me the Prince/Seats/Sheldon thing looks very suspect, as does the shenanigans 1 minute to deadline.

You applying for a job on the sky sports app commentary team??

I explained my votes were just to see what happened. I felt prince and andy were both protected earlier in the day and wanted to see what happened. Sheldon jumped straight in with prince but i think it was a genuine townie day 1 dodge. Nothing happened with andy.

I feel i learnt nothing from my experiment.

11 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Vote sean

just going for a nice safe vote on someone without one. 

thats about the first vote i've had in 3 games 😄

7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Haven't got a spreadsheet, so have had to read stuff and write it down and everything 😒

So half an hour before deadline and Peaky gives us his final (he lied) count before night. As is the norm on Day 1, we had a tie of 4 players on 2 votes each - Prince/Redcat/Alim/GOFS

Stuart put GOFS into the lead before switching to Ross and giving us a 5 way tie.

I called out Rudi for a "safe" vote on Sean (possible goon on goon) and then switch to Sean myself, meaning he replaced Redcat in the 5 way tie.

It's now 12 minutes to deadline and we have a 5 way tie. Peaky is probably bricking it at the massive penalty shoot out to come.

Seats pushes Prince into the lead and Sheldon immediately pulls him back to the tie. Seats then switches to Andy and Sheldon votes Seats - both meaningless. Is this a rehearsed move to ensure Prince is safe? Possibly including Andy?

8 minutes to deadline and we now have a 4 way tie (Peaky's count was wrong) - Alim/GOFS/Ross/Sean.

6 minutes to deadline - starts to liven up.

Alim unvotes GOFS. 3 way tie (Peaky's count was wrong again - he should've stuck to his guns!).

4 minutes to deadline - another meaningless switch by Seats. Still a 3 way tie.

1 minute to deadline - strap yourselves in!

Alim pushed Ross into the lead.

Ross gives us a 2 way tie (Alim and Ross) by switching from Prince to Alim

Rudi switches from Sean to Alim - putting him into the lead

Rudi switch from Alim to Ross - effectively saving Alim and lynching Ross

And Sean never showed - probably the most suspicious thing :whistling:

you do realise i'm up at 02.30 for work :facepalm:

Famous last words but I am honestly just a townie. Maybe never helped myself last night but Rudi doing what he did and running away from it like he has is surely far more suspect. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

That's a good summary Dunks.

I've got a feeling our very trigger happy assassin was involved in the late voting. They've caused havoc already so had no qualms about doing so again close to deadline.

Who that person is though I'm not sure.

My first thought is that Rudi comes out the most suspicious with his late voting. But as always that could be either because he is good or bad. 

I don't have a clue who would have been investigated though and potentially someone that's used BS.

12 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Ps im not a goon before the goons stitch me up tonight!!

And now we know it was Rudi doing the stitching by his very late vote switch to lynch Ross the Citizen.

23 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Famous last words but I am honestly just a townie. Maybe never helped myself last night but Rudi doing what he did and running away from it like he has is surely far more suspect. 

I went to bed, hardly running away 🤣

54 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

think Dunks should give us a round uo like that each night rather than the spreadsheets

That was only the last half hour 🥴