• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Peakybunnet

• AlimOzturk

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm at a bit of a loss with Rudi and Alim right now. Rudi getting involved at deadline to me doesn't scream out goon. Surely goons would be more subtle.

Alim could be keen to save himself, but if he was surely the goons would have sorted it between them far before minutes to go. Is Alim a mason, maybe the other mason wasn't about, maybe the cop or assassin and working alone. 

I'm sure one of Alim or Rudi has to be assassin, but as it's been said, we don't need to worry about the assassin, I think they have no chance of winning and from what we saw on the first day, they just want to cause chaos. So don't really want to waste a vote on them right now, but also would be useful if they just weren't around anymore as they're nothing-to-lose attitude is just going to keep confusing! 

13 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

you seem desperate to get the finger pointed at me. Any reason why?

Nope, just seems you and alim were up to no good but somehow you have come out smelling of roses. Makes me suspicious. Alim still has a couple of votes (one of which is mine, so dont play the victim card) but you have none. Strange. 

And now Alim sticking me in. Hmm.

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Nope, just seems you and alim were up to no good but somehow you have come out smelling of roses. Makes me suspicious. Alim still has a couple of votes (one of which is mine, so dont play the victim card) but you have none. Strange. 

And now Alim sticking me in. Hmm.

thats a well known goon tactic that. Make yourself very visable at deadline by a couple of late vote changes and lynching someone. 

you keep forgetting i did stick alim in the lead, would be a very dangerous move to make if we were both goons. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, redcat said:

Maybe the last-minute-attention-grabbing-behaviour was Brutus trying to get the notice of the cop or goons?

I think this is a possibility.

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

thats a well known goon tactic that. Make yourself very visable at deadline by a couple of late vote changes and lynching someone. 

you keep forgetting i did stick alim in the lead, would be a very dangerous move to make if we were both goons. 

Are you accusing me of the first bit??

The second bit, you still havent explained a vote change 20 seconds later 😳😳

9 minutes ago, Seats said:

Are you accusing me of the first bit??

The second bit, you still havent explained a vote change 20 seconds later 😳😳

No it was sarcasm from me. 

also for your second line, I already responded. 

5 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

if you read back you will see. 

you dont appear to have bothered to do so. Or perhaps you have and are now just trying to go over old ground? Perhaps deflect some attention away from yourself?

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

No it was sarcasm from me. 

also for your second line, I already responded. 

you dont appear to have bothered to do so. Or perhaps you have and are now just trying to go over old ground? Perhaps deflect some attention away from yourself?

Never saw that 🤷‍♂️ what was the gist? 😂

If we have a non-BS playing cop, I'd suggest that either Alim or Rudi has already been investigated and 4 people now know they are good. In fact, even if we have a BS playing Cop, we might have got lucky.

There are still 4 goons, so even if one of them was in that shenanigans late on, there were 3 more sitting back and enjoying the show.

I joked about Sean's absence last night as we know he works long hours with early starts, but he's nowhere again today. I'm also still suspicious of the Prince/Seats/Sheldon thing.

For now though, I want to hear from Sean. He's a good player and I want to hear his thoughts. So, if it helps get those ...

Vote Sean

31 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:
Seats 2
Slim 1
GOFS 1
Prince 1
Rudi 1
Sean 1

I don't want to be a non voter or last-minute voter but I am confused as always! :mw_confused: Was even more confused about who Slim was and why Alim had no votes! 😛  Sheldon's idea of lynching one of Rudi / Alim and investigating the other does seem to make sense to sort this out and get some answers and see where alliances lie. However, as Bunny said, one maybe Alim was a lone mason and we don't want to lose another.

6 minutes ago, redcat said:

Sheldon's idea of lynching one of Rudi / Alim and investigating the other does seem to make sense to sort this out and get some answers and see where alliances lie. 

would be the sort of idea a goon would say if niether of us are goons. Gets the numbers down more. 

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

would be the sort of idea a goon would say if niether of us are goons. Gets the numbers down more. 

Don't think that's fair to literally take what I said out of content. I havn't voted for either of you - and I am holding back doing so. Although it seemed dodgy initially, over the day I think you have both given good explanations. And I think Alim might genuinely been a mason who was trying to save his ass. I made the point that it was all so last minute and the vote count had been posted wrong, I didn't think you knew what you were doing. It would get the numbers down - but would also give us some answers. Plus I think either would be a waste on you, because I think you are just likely the assassin. Also, I always just seem to trust Sheldon for some reason, think it's just the character is just so honest 🤗

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Just now, iantjambo said:

Hope things liven up a bit in the next hour and 15 minutes 😴 

Any theories to throw into the mix Ian? Might help liven things up.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Hope things liven up a bit in the next hour and 15 minutes 😴 

They aint livening up for me at this rate 🤣

Edited by Seats

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Any theories to throw into the mix Ian? Might help liven things up.

Nothing new since earlier to be honest.

There are a couple of players who seem to be flying under the radar though.

GOFS is typically quiet.

Andy was very vocal when the heat was on him. Now it’s cooled on him, he’s went quiet. (Yes he’s given reasons as to why he’s quiet, but are they true?).

I’m sticking with Alim for the time being.

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

I'm inclined to trust Ian for noe, but not for sure. I think I'll 

Vote Rudi

because there's something going on there 🤔

4 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Vote Rudi

I didn’t vote Rudi🤔

The ones trying to make an issue of me and alim are most probably your goons. Trying to take the heat off themselves. 

a father/daughter team most notably

Unvote Alim

Vote GOFS

She’s had a couple of strange posts this game. 
Now saying she’s trusting me by voting Rudi. I’ve never once said to vote Rudi.

Prince Buaben

Will miss the deadline due to work but I'm not sure alim or rudi. could be both or neither and goons just letting them take the heat. I'm staying out of that and hopefully Doc can investigate that.

We have lost 2 townies out of only a small pool. Need to be careful. I'm expendable but killing another townie is another free hit.

I'm between seats and GOFS. Bunny is on my radar too.

zygote GOFS

21 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Vote Rudi

15 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I didn’t vote Rudi🤔

GOFS, can you explain this? 

1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

zygote GOFS

Oh no, this could lead to more weird jokes about GOFS's parentage!

3 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Will miss the deadline due to work but I'm not sure alim or rudi. could be both or neither and goons just letting them take the heat. I'm staying out of that and hopefully Doc can investigate that.

We have lost 2 townies out of only a small pool. Need to be careful. I'm expendable but killing another townie is another free hit.

zygote GOFS

I will accept this 

Oooft. That's a quick swing.

There has been some odd posts, but I put them down to alcopop consumption :ninja:

I seen something earlier that may have suggested something relevant here - will look back for it now, but some words from GOFS would be useful.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
17 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Unvote Alim

Vote GOFS

She’s had a couple of strange posts this game. 
Now saying she’s trusting me by voting Rudi. I’ve never once said to vote Rudi.

14 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

zygote GOFS

8 minutes ago, redcat said:

Ok, I am going to vote GOFS for now to get off the non-vote list, happy to change if there is a good explanation from her

Well this isn't suspicious at all.

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Goon pile on?

I respect you protecting your goonly wee girl. But saying that she’s trusting me by voting someone I’ve neither voted for, nor said to vote for, is dodgy as ****.

Do you deny this?

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Woah woah woah woah, I didn't say I'm trusting Ian by voting rudi, those were supposed to be 2 separate statements 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Vote Redcat

You don't just casually vote to get off the non-voting list and push another player further into the lead.

5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I respect you protecting your goonly wee girl. But saying that she’s trusting me by voting someone I’ve neither voted for, nor said to vote for, is dodgy as ****.

Do you deny this?

She does whatever she wants and is nothing to do with me in this game. 😎

In an attempt to explain my vote, I don't think Alim or Rudi are actually goons as I have said several times. The other dodgy-acting people I think are Seats and GOFS, so went for one of them - I don't want a wasted vote, if I voted on someone with no votes I'd then get called dodgy for switching to someone later on anyway. I am expecting some last minute switches like last night so not sure anyone in the lead is in particular danger at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Vote gofs

lets see if anyone comes in for the save. 

I don't believe this to be a good move :ninja: