Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Peakybunnet

• AlimOzturk

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Right, ill go with the sean Lynch if thats the overall thinking..

One of Dunks, Sean and Redcat are goons anyways.

UNOVE REDCAT, VOTE DUNKS

Why are you saying one rather than 2? 

went to my bed at the back of six and i'm just in from work

managed to fix my laptop by doing a factory reset but I've lost shitloads of stuff off it

1 minute ago, redcat said:

Why are you saying one rather than 2? 

I accidently typed dunks instead of sean.. Read back i corrected it

1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

went to my bed at the back of six and i'm just in from work

managed to fix my laptop by doing a factory reset but I've lost shitloads of stuff off it

Nobody disbelieves you have being busy and having laptops issues but that does not stop you being a goon and getting voted however..

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Nobody disbelieves you doesnt stop you being a potential goon though

true but if we get this wrong we lose the game and their seems to be a few who want to rush a lynch through

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I accidently typed dunks instead of sean.. Read back i corrected it

I didn't mean the mistyped vote

You said that ONE of Sean, Dunks and me were goons. Does that mean you are the other?

We trust Andy, and I think we all know Rudi's role.

Edited by redcat

Just now, redcat said:

I didn't mean the mistyped vote

You said that ONE of Sean, Dunks and me were goons. Does that mean you are the other?

:rofl:

Deliberately trying to twist my words..

You are 100% goon material now. Still ignoring my voting patterns which means i cant be a goon.. 

Edited so need to vote again

To many red flags appearing. Going to give Sean the benefit of the doubt for the time being..

Edited by AlimOzturk

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:rofl:

Deliberately trying to twist my words..

You are 100% goon material now. Still ignoring my voting patterns which means i cant be a goon.. 

That's what you said. Why would you say one, when there are two goons out there and it's not Andy and Rudi? You're avoiding answering for your cock up.

Don't think you're voting patterns say anything, goons vote goons. Plus it seems the Ian lynch was a goon mistake. Weird as you keep saying that as the way to trust you, do you have nothing else? I honestly thought you were Brutus / now Mason but they way you are jumping at me makes me doubt it.

That's what you said. Why would you say one, when there are two goons out there and it's not Andy and Rudi? You're avoiding answering for your cock up.

Don't think you're voting patterns say anything, goons vote goons. Plus it seems the Ian lynch was a goon mistake. Weird as you keep saying that as the way to trust you, do you have nothing else? I honestly thought you were Brutus / now Mason but they way you are jumping at me makes me doubt it.

I think everyone knows what I was meaning to type and your twisting of it is doing you no favours at all.

There is no way I would have implicated Ian and voted to have seats lynched as well as voting for him earlier as well if was a goon. I am going to go back and have a look at your voting patterns to see if i can find anything of note. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

I think everyone knows what I was meaning to type and your twisting of it is doing you no favours at all.

Then you could have just said that bit was the typo when I first asked. I was genuinely wondering if you were implicating that Rudi was the other goon. Trying to work out who I can trust here

6 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Be quiet goongirl

Watch this one. I wasn't on his goon list an hour ago. Assassin (or maybe even a goon at the point!?) causing chaos

Watch this one. I wasn't on his goon list an hour ago. Assassin (or maybe even a goon at the point!?) causing chaos

Goon

Why isn't Brutus telling us what they know? They are now a mason.

We can't risk them being taken out tonight by the Goons without knowing their information. Or am I way off?

We have:

2 goons

1 mason

1 assassin

2 townies

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

We can't risk them being taken out tonight by the Goons without knowing their information. Or am I way off?

We have:

2 goons

1 mason

1 assassin

2 townies

are you not reading my posts?

So summary of redcats voting patterns so far...

First night - voted me as a day one vote with little info. Fair enough

Second night - Lynched GOFS, Mason.  Voted for her shortly after Ian did and did not change her vote..

Third night - voted me. Tried to put me into a tie break with known goon Ian which went wrong for the goons. 

Third night - seats. Lets be honest his lynch was a far gone conclusion after his defence of ian so means nothing..

To summarise.. Redcats a goon.

unvote sean, vote redcat

Goons are 2 from sean, alim, redcat (known goon) and dunks

im inclined to believe alim is good. Sad thing is im going to get taken out so will either be a goon or assassin win

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Why, what difference does it make?

none. If its wrong its 2v2

if its right then quick lynch of redcat and its done

I can't quite work it all out. But I think this has to be a massive bluff from Rudi. If he is mason - which I think he is claiming by saying I am confirmed as a goon (when I think it was certainly Ian investigated) - why was he posting a goon list a few hours ago without me on it. Don't want to vote Rudi at the moment as this may be a sacrificial townie move to attract a kill from the goons tonight?! Or this is some assassin game. Or maybe goon from the start and no one spotted it!

Edited by redcat

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

none. If its wrong its 2v2

if its right then quick lynch of redcat and its done

I am more inclined to believe redcat is goon than dunks.. Both could be goons.

I can't quite work it all out. But I think this has to be a massive bluff from Rudi. If he is mason as I am confirmed as one (when I think it was certainly Ian investigated) why was he posting a goon list a few hours ago without me on it. Don't want to vote Rudi at the moment as this may be a sacrificial townie move?! Or this is some assassin game. Or maybe goon from the start and no one spotted it!

Your confirmed as what? A mason?

2 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Goon list

dunks

sean

sean is hard to read as he contributes nothing now

This is either a mason's goon list or it ain't. Why are you saying I am confirmed goon now? Scapegoating the new player!

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Your confirmed as what? A mason?

No, sorry. Rudi is saying I am the "known goon" insinuating he is the mason which makes no sense.

I had edited, you quoted the old post. I had redrafted a few times and wasn't clear what I was trying to say

Edited by redcat

No, sorry. Rudi is saying I am the "known goon" insinuating he is the mason which makes no sense

It is pretty clear you are a goon. Your voting patterns all suggest it..

Think what Rudi is saying is Lynch Dunks first because you are a known goon. However i think that is risky because get that wrong we have a bad situation especially with the assassin still floating about. (Most likely rudi, imo)

Anyways we need to get this right.. I say lynch red and take it from there!

49 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

We have:

2 goons

1 mason

1 assassin

2 townies

47 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

are you not reading my posts?

Rudi is claiming mason which is bullshit

2 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Goon list

dunks

sean

sean is hard to read as he contributes nothing now

25 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Goons are 2 from sean, alim, redcat (known goon) and dunks

im inclined to believe alim is good. Sad thing is im going to get taken out so will either be a goon or assassin win

Why are you lying to the town if you are mason?

Redcat is a goon. She can try and worm her way out of it all she wants. 

worst case if we get dunks wrong then its 2v2, take out redcat and its 1v1 tiebreak. 

either way whatever happens, take out redcat the next day

2 hours ago, redcat said:

Sean has been super quiet. But I said yesterday I did think he was a goon, so going to

vote Sean

this was before she was outed as a goon. Along with a vote just above by dunks for sean. 

quickly changed as she didnt want to be seen voting at the same time as her potential goon partner

are you forgetting the assassin

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Redcat is a goon. She can try and worm her way out of it all she wants. 

worst case if we get dunks wrong then its 2v2, take out redcat and its 1v1 tiebreak. 

either way whatever happens, take out redcat the next day

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

this was before she was outed as a goon. Along with a vote just above by dunks for sean. 

quickly changed as she didnt want to be seen voting at the same time as her potential goon partner

"Outed" by you going on nothing.

I've not changed my vote at all. More confusion tactics

shhh goon. The rest of us are playing

actually will you vote for your goon pal or someone else?

14 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Redcat seems to have given up. Resigned to her fate. 

I know you're just trying to wind me up. Only gave up talking to you as fed up of your non sequiturs, lies, and lack of answers to my fair questions. Everyone knows you're not mason.

Edited by redcat

2 minutes ago, redcat said:

I know you're just trying to wind me up. Only gave up talking to you as fed up of your non sequiturs, lies, and lack of answers to my fair questions. Everyone knows you're not mason.

Why hasn't anyone else came out and claimed to be the last remaining mason? The time is now if Rudi isn't Brutus/the last mason. 

6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Why hasn't anyone else came out and claimed to be the last remaining mason? The time is now if Rudi isn't Brutus/the last mason. 

Gotta watch. If Rudi is the assassin claiming to be the Mason and we believe him that could spell trouble

For now lynch redcat, then try and find the assassin before going for last goon.

Edited by AlimOzturk

11 minutes ago, redcat said:

🤣🤣

desperation much gooncat?

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Gotta watch. If Rudi is the assassin claiming to be the Mason and we believe him that could spell trouble

For now lynch redcat, then try and find the assassin before going for last goon.

ok

unvote dunks

vote alim